Commit to get fit and lean for April 16, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I will do M2 D 15 (Back & Biceps) today.;)

Trish, how do you like the STS/GS rotation?

I will be catch up on personals! Have a great workout everyone!

Good Morning!:)

Didn't go to bed as early as planned last night but that seems to be the norm lately. But for some reason I feel good. I'm not tired at all:confused: It's all very confusing;)

One of our friends who likes to pop by for a sleepover every once in a while stayed here last night. I think he is in for the weekend but as a hotel for the rest of the weekend. Something to do with a hockey tournament so right now his backside is parked prettttttty darn close to my workout area....but I think DH warned him that I would be up early to workout. Running outside isn't an option. Its windy and there is something falling. I don't know if its freezing rain or snow. DD is suppose to be going away today for a v-ball tournament but its highly unlikely that they will be going anywhere like this. I think this is atleast the 3rd time they have had crappy weather when they were suppose to be going somewhere. Oddly enough she doesn't get upset about it, I would have been rotted when I was her age.

Belinda** Nice workout today! Back for more STS hey?:) I loaded my GS dvds to my running partner so thats why I have been either doing full body workouts or 4DS. I got tired of doing that and thats why I did STS this week. I think she will need to hand them over to me again soon!

Trish** I have been a good girl lately and backed off on the shopping. I have bought a few things for the house, like bowls and servings dishes (barf) bot nothing for moi! I don't even go to the mall very often b/c when I go on my days off, I have to take a 3 yr old with me and I don't get anything done! LOL Good job getting your workout in and some extra z's!! I need to figure that out!;)

Alright, I will bbl! Today's planned workout is a run. I can't really do much else. Depending on when I get on the TM and when I get off...I may do some leg exercises....or maybe I will do a circuit with legs!:eek: Never thought about that. Straight running on the TM doesn't sound to appealing to me!

Lori:)

Morning,

Im taking a rest day today. I didn't realize that i hadn't had one yet this week.

I will bbl this evening...have a good day!:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is D22...Week 4 of Meso 2! I'm on the home stretch here.....:) Yesterday I ran some errands, went and visited my mom for a bit, and then attempted to study. I'm praying I pass this exam. 6 days and counting.

Double shift again today. Normally today is my rest day and I would have started up tomorrow , but I'll take tomorrow as the rest day instead because of sleep deprivation between now and then...lol I usually try and take my rest days after my doubles. I have this feeling it could get out of control today with DG.......omg I hope not. :(

Belinda- Have a great workout today! I'm sure you're happy going back to STS! ;)

Amelia- You only work with one other person? Wow, it can't get better than that! I'm glad your first day went smooth! Sorry your workout got cut off yesterday...lol Looks like we were both pissed at our computers! :confused:

Lori- Hmmm..interesting about your running. I also feel like I have more energy later in the day, but as soon as I get on the treadmill, whatever I've eaten or drank that day I can feel way down in my stomach. I dont' like it! lol So if that guy is still in your workout area, do you wake him up or just get started and let him deal with it?

Trish- I never thought about typing them in Word, first. :eek: I might try that, but it will take until next time losing a post to do that...lol Great workout yesterday! Have a great day!

Hi to Deb, Helene, and Cookie!!

Morning,

Belinda: Enjoy your workout. I would love to get booty doms with M3 legs, but I don't dare yet with my back still sore. :( Nice job on your workouts. So now I only have to do one GS workout that I don't know and I can say that I just love M2 and M3. They are a bit better paced and awesome for me.

Lori: I can imagine you get the chills because you have used all the energy your body has. It might be better this time because you have been running even more than before it seems. I hope you won't fight over the tub because that would be inconvenient. Does your hotel have a workout room with a sauna or hot tub?

Amelia: Awesome that you got it done. So now that I told you it was the only way, guess who didn't do it. Yep, moi! I have very little energy this week, I think it's part of my cycle. So now I wan't to do the premix Belinda posted yesterday because it sounds good, LIC premix and I have step-boxing KCM that I have to give back to the library soon! Great news about your job. If you have a desk, all you need is a little plant. :) Enjoy your rest day!

Iris: Seriously, who talk to a woman that way? When I read your post about the money and asking what it would take, I was not happy. Was he raised by wolves?! And you can tell him your friends are asking that! :p I read it and I said "OH.NO.....HE.DID.NOT!" he really is quite a character isn't he?! Crossing my fingers for tonight. Maybe you could set a challenge for him: see if he is capable of being civil to you and bite his tongue for an entire night. But then again he would want a reward so maybe not...... How frustrating..... Happy workout and the test is almost over. Also, it's official, we are not running this weekend. Sorry :eek:

Deb: So what is the music from spinning that nobody likes? That's kind of funny. I hope you got a good workout in.

Trish: I think I am so sleep deprived that I am actually completely run down. I hope it doesn't last but I have no juice since Tuesday.:( Yoga was nice yesterday though. Especially with my aching back.

Cookie: Hope your week was good. You're on the home stretch!

OK, I ended up doing just yoga yesterday. I am not sure what I will do today because I am tired, I woke up late and my parents are coming in this afternoon. I will be able to really work out well with them here for a couple weeks because they will help. So that's good and maybe I will just rest today. Just haven't decided yet. I really should workout though :eek: Any advice?

OK, off to work!

Hello, Back again....checking in with D22 (Chest,Shoulders, Tri's)...anyone else on their knees by the time they get to the close grip push ups for Triceps??? Holy batman! Shorter workout than the rest of the Meso, but dang I'm beat...lol
Then did Abs /Stretch from LIS. I am now enjoying strawberries and eggbeaters...:)

Helene- That's right, I forgot your parents were coming in town! I say workout today! My advice is do your favorite cardio and your favorite stretch. No joke about DG! He's speaking to me that way because it's his way of lashing out! I'm not getting upset, I say let him act like a 2 year old. lol So we will run some other time, then. No problem!

Ok have a great day ladies!

Morning ladies!

I slept pretty darn well last night and had lots of energy for my wo this morning:) I did iClimb 16 on the elliptical (43 min, 6.26 mi, 553 cals). Can't wait to run out of here to pilates, although I know I will get my a$$ whipped in there for sure!!

Belinda - I am really loving the rotation. I NEED two LB wos a week for a little while and this one works well. My legs feel stronger but not so sure they feel leaner yet. May be too soon to tell, plus my eating is up and down (good for 3 days then bad for 2 days:(). ^5 on your wo though! Are you following a rotation or just doing your own thing?

Lori - I think all of our friends know not to just drop in on us:eek:. LOL!! You should crank up the music during your wo...I bet he'll think twice about crashing at your house;) I'm the same with shopping. My 7YO is much better with shopping although she's always asking "When can we go to my store?" The 3YO would never let me try anything on without something major to distract her (i.e. ice cream, etc.). I need to do some shopping for silverware. Someone in our house is throwing away forks & spoons because they are disappearing!

Iris - Will this be the first time you completed STS? Although I've attempted it twice, just never managed to stick with it. You should treat yourself to something nice:D I'm so excited for your exam..maybe you'll motivate me since I purchased all the material, I may as well do something with it! Hope you have an e-z double today.

Helene - I know how you feel. Sleep deprivation is the ABSOLUTE worst! Sounds like you need a rest day or maybe some light walking or cardio, then you can catch up on sleep and get back at it while your parents are here. I literally had to drag myself out of bed on Wednesday to get on the elliptical, but I did feel better after 30 mins of an intermediate wo. Might be good for you, too!

Allrightyyyy, back to work. Will check in later. Hello to Amelia, Deb & Cookie.

Back with personals!

I never got my download coupon:confused: Who else is waiting?

Trish, glad you got better sleep yesterday. I know how you feel, not getting enough sleep. Yeah, I am doing FF's STS/GS rotation. You are ahaid of me. I am still in W1;) You are in W2, right? WTG, on iClimb today. You should take the exam too! You can be my personal trainer!:eek:

Amelia, glad you like your new job! You will get the hang of everything soon. Nice going on the cloth, feels great! Doesn't it? All your hard work is paying off. I am doing FF's STS/GS rotation. Aww...about your computer this morning. At least you got a workout in.

Iris, hate when I lose my post:confused: DJ sounds very complicated:confused: He has no reason to talk to you like this.Maybe he will leave you alone from now on? Nice run and cal burn yesterday. I still have a sinus/ear infection. Thanks for asking. I am very excited about your excam. You can do it! Nice job with D22 today.

Lori, nice job with your workout yesterday. I would never give my Cathe DVD's to anyone. Go get your workouts back Have fun with your workout today.

Debbie, glad you got a bike yesterday. You almost done with STS;) I will do the GS next week, can't wait. You are one busy girl.

Helene, did you get your yoga and LIC in yesterday? You need some well deserved rest,girl! Glad you enjoy STS as much as I do!

I will be back in the morning!

Just checking back in to post my pilates wo during lunch. It was great, but not quite as hard as last week. I hope she's not taking it easy on us:eek:.

Enjoy the rest of your friday and have a great weekend!

Belinda - We posted at the same time!! Yes, I am in W2 and loving this rotation, but no, I don't think I could train you!!! LOL!! You'd probably be giving me all the tips;)

Belinda - We posted at the same time!! Yes, I am in W2 and loving this rotation, but no, I don't think I could train you!!! LOL!! You'd probably be giving me all the tips;)

Trish, we must posted at the same time! LOL! I really love Debbie's leg rotation. I doubt I would give you tips on fitness, I am still learing;) nice job with the pilates, btw!

Hello,

Quick post, still working;)

Belinda: I got my coupon by email a couple of days ago. I only did yoga yesterday :eek: You are all busting me! I'd better make sure I get my workouts in with you guys when I say I am going to do in. I did do the yoga though. I absolutely love STS.

Iris: Hope your double is going well.

Trish: You're right, I should drag myself. It usually makes me feel better too.

Helene, I emailed CS, Nancy6 said told me they sent an email to my DH:confused: Hope he got it, if I will email Nancy again! She is so great! Did you downloaded your free workouts yet? I can't wait. Go get your workout in, girl!

I will go to bed soon, I am getting tired. No wonder it's going on 10 pm:confused: Good night!

Hi girls,

I took Zumba at the gym and had cappucinno at one of my friends house. I love the machine but she told me it's $1,000 came from Italy:eek: I'll stick to Starbucks. I was telling her and her sister how I liked the Sangria the other night . . . she decided to make it while I was there for later that night and asked if I wanted some. Just took a taste because it was only 11AM.

I'm going to squeeze in one of STS abs since I never do them:eek:

Belinda - I saw your post in Ask Cathe, I agree I love premixes. I didn't get my download coupon either. Are you putting the download on your computer or Ipod?

Lori - I have so many things to return because I buy when I'm working and don't think it through . . . hate returning too. Did you get your run in today?

Iris - Does DG show up everynight you work? Wow the test is soon but you'll do great. Where do you take it?

Amelia - Enjoy your rest day:) Do you have Saturday's off?

Helene - The music the spin instructor plays is R&B but it's not music you hear on the radio so people aren't familiar with it. It's funny she's always asking for requests so I'm waiting for the day when someone asks her to change all of it. Have fun when your parents are visiting:)

Trish - Strange you should mention about the silverware alot of mine is missing too (mostly spoons). In all fairness I haven't checked the boys room.

Cookie - Were you away this week? I bet your glad it's Friday.

Enjoy the rest of the night:)

Hey Girls!

OMG...I am not sure how many more days of this I can take!:mad: I feel better now that I am home. Its so hard to try and get anything done with people around. I had about 1 hr of silence today and I manage to accomplish quit a bit. Not only that, the printer at work kept jamming up...who can do anything like that? Then head office is looking for info which isn't done b/c we haven't had enough time to do it and then that turns my boss into a wing nut b/c he doesn't know where we are with the paper work and why should he? He isn't sitting there with us, he never asked how we were doing...so how the hell would he know? He sits and fumbles through it as if he has been working on it for months and all he does is make a big mess with it. OH!! And then he closes out something I was working on and deletes the whole thing. Today I finally asked him WHERE his office was. Seriously...go to your office and stay there. I am thinking I will get alot of work done tomorrow b/c no one should be calling so i can work away. Hopefully they take sat's and sun's off!

O.k...now that I have that off my chest I feel alot better! I know its only a matter of time before things get under control and then we should be o.k!

Todays workout was a few leg exercises from disc #3 and 4.5 miles on the TM. I had lots of energy but ran out of time. If I go to bed at a sensible time tonight I may set the alarm to get up real early. Maybe I could be at work by 8:30 and dig in.

Iris** I look forward to hearing your stories about this weekend. I just know you are going to have something interesting to tell me....I can just feel it!:D Good job with your workout today!

Ameila** Hope you enjoyed your rest day! Hopefully you aren't as frazzled with your new job as I am!

Trish** I was thinking the other day that my silverware seems to be disappearing! Where does it go? We don't even pack lunches to take anywhere. Good job with your workout earlier. I am hoping to get some shopping in when I am on my marathon trip.

Belinda** I know...I will never learn. For some reason I just like to share my dvds with the world....hoping that everyone will love cathe just as much as I do!:D But also enough that they would just go buy their own!:eek:

Helene** How long are your parents here for? I can handle my mom for 1-2 days...tops! Hopefully you will get some good workouts in while they play with the kiddies!

Deb** Thats one expensive machine! I to would stick to take out as well.

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.