Commit to get fit and lean for April 15, 2020

Morning Belinda! Enjoy your cardio today!

Ive got LIC step combo's on my agenda this morning..

I forgot to tell you guys, yesterday i went to get me some more dress slacks and a few more tops for work (being a stay at home mom the past few years i had nothing new in my closet:confused:) and i was pleased with the way i looked in the mirror, its taken me so long to feel that way:D

I will bb this evening...have a great day girls...ACK,MY FIRST DAY AT WORK:eek:

Good Morning!:)

DS has me up waaay to early today. Its hard to get him in bed at a sensible time b/c its still light out and now he isn't sleeping in either:confused: I feel asleep around 11'ish or so and up at 7....seems like enough sleep but I certainly don't feel like it was.

I am not sure what my plans are today. Its also nice to not have any. I may go visit my friend who is leaving for the bahamas on Sat....or is it Jamica. We thought about going with them when the originally booked the trip but it cost almost 5 G's for one week!:eek: I don't think I would be able to do that unless it was only 5 G's out of the 100,000 G's I had in my bank account! LOL I will probably workout sooner then later. I have some nice DOMS in my chest from yesterdays workout. I may do back and tris today as well.

Belinda** Enjoy your cardio workout, whatever you decide to do!

Ameila** Have fun at your first day of work!!! Woo Hoo! You must be nervous and excited all at the sametime. Who do you have taking care of the kids while you work? I bet you felt awesome when you bought new clothes yesterday, your hard work and determination as paid off!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Morning,

Belinda: Enjoy your cardio. Do you have a Browler update for us?

Amelia: Yeah, Have fun. Congratulations on the new clothes! I look forward to hearing how your day went, but you are probably going to be busy! LIC sounds good, I think I will try to get that in tonight if I can. This morning I have to be up with the kids because DH is at work already.

Lori: Here this should make you feel better. I went to bed at 1 and got up at 6. Now I know that is not enough :eek: I wonder how long it will take me to crash.... Sorry all your friends keep taking vaca :confused:

Iris: So how was the double, did you think of me? :D We all want to hear if DG stopped by yesterday of course ;)

Hi to everyone else.

I have yoga at lunchtime. So that should be really nice. Else, I am just going to try to make it through the day.

Helene** Yes! That does make me feel better! LOL 5 hours of sleep is usually what I go on when I have to work and work as been so busy that I haven't even been getting sleepy while I am there. Well....I can't have it all so I either need to book a trip or shut up about it, right? A part of me would still like to take the kids though. Its just so much easier then having to get someone to watch them for a full week. Of course, I am assuming I could take the time off of work! Hope you have a good day!

I still haven't figured out what I am doing. I usually like to wait until after my cardio to eat breakfast (if I go for a run outside) but I was starving so I just ate a bowl of cereal. I may get back and tris started soon and some abs work. I will decide on cardio AFTER that. I still feel like I could have a big 'ole snooze! I wonder if this foffee is decaffinated???:p;)

OMG i LOST MY ENTIRE POST AGAIN!! You've GOT to be kidding me. :mad:

I lost it just when I was telling Helene I thought about her at 10"30 last night while fighting with DG! I guess I'll post again...but abbreviated...lol

I'm posting later...I'm so pissed I lost it twice...:mad::mad: I'll bbl with personals, and lets just say things didn't go so well with DG, especially late last night.....

Good morning girls,

I'm taking a spin class no problem getting a bike today . . . I don't think people like this instructors music:) We went out last night to this old tavern it's a favorite with locals DH was there 15 years ago. It was really cool and the sangria's:D There is another local old tavern which I've never been to may try that one next.

Belinda - Is it hard to get vet care in Germany? Enjoy your cardio.

Lori - I guess running in a marathon isn't much of a vacation. Maybe you could go get a massage afterwards because I'm sure you'll need it at least for your feet:eek:

Helene - Enjoy yoga today.

Iris - Sorry about losing your posts that s*cks, but now you left us hanging about DG. Feels like a soap opera:)

Amelia - Congratulations on the new clothes:) I bet getting dressed up everyday will help with your motivation. Good luck today!!!!

Cookie - How are things?

Trish - I hope you feel better or otherwise I agree go to the Dr. maybe if nothing is wrong they could give you a B12 shot.

Have a great day:)

Grrr..ok now lets try this again. I had a great run today because I was so pissed!! LOL Then I did Weights/Plates Abs. Almost a 500 cal workout...unusual for me. Anyways, I had a lot to say in personals too! Not just about DG. Maybe I'm not ready to post yet, because I'm still angry about losing the last ones!

So the day didn't start off great with co-workers, there was a big party coming in, owner was a jerk, attitudes were flying, etc (you guys know how that goes). So it put me in a mood. Then early DG comes in, and stands so close to me I thought he was going to kiss me or something. He takes out money and starts flipping it towards me and asks how much it was going to take. :mad: I didn't flinch I just looked at him. Then he says he's kidding , but I only have one more day to change my mind. LOL :rolleyes: Then he came back again late last night (about 10:00ish, Helene I immediately thought of you! lol) and came right to the bar , again asking "what are we doing?" GRRR...I said "Do you think I asked you to leave because I was having a GOOD time?" I wont' get into the whole conversation, it wasn't too long, but voices were starting to raise, and I was afraid I was going to have to move it into the kitchen. But then he just swished his papers at me, and walked away and hid across the restaurant, not another word. He thinks I should explain myself.....why should I? We weren't "a couple"! I don't owe him a thinggggg......if you don't already know you're an a**hole, there's nothing I can say to make him see that, so why waste my breath or my time?? The thing is, he's NOT a jerk deep down, he's just got this facade for EVERYONE...I hate it.

Ok onto personals now.......

Belinda- Hope you have a great workout today!! I love the PP tower! I use it allll the time. :) How are your sinuses feeling today?

Amelia- Have a great first day at work! Because it all goes down hill from there! LOL (sorry to burst your bubble). Mike is the white team, I liked them, then didn't like him because of what he did with choosing the teams, and then I did again because I think he realized and not only that he's become serious about doing this for himself. I will try farmtown soon!

Lori- You need a vacation! It's bullsh*t that everyone else around you is going to these far off lands full of sand and sun! Do you run better on an empty stomach in the morning?? Because I've noticed runs first thing in the morning are much better!!! I feel so weighed down if I wait until later in the day.

Deb- You will finish STS! You are so close! I should try out for a soap opera....I know some good story lines now! :rolleyes: No time for marriage, either.....bah humbug. lol

Trish- I think you've had some great workouts, considering!! How are you feeling today??? For whatever reason I feel much better today!

Helene- Seriously, I almost called you after the DG fight to get yourself down to otb, and I was going to your job for the rest of the night....lol Hmmm...I have today off (which is unusual), I should have said something, I would have joined you for yoga! I need it before I beat somebody up........lol

Ok I hope that catches me up! I will now submit reply......and it better work! LOL

I just did Step, Jump & Pump Step only Premix/Cardio & Weights Timesaver Step premix:eek: What a nice combo;) burned 477 cal.

Oh, I have booty DOMS! I have a hard time walking/sitting today. BBL!

Hey Girls!

Todays workout was abs again ( I didn't realize they were sore until I started the workout) disc #2 of STS and when DH came home for lunch I went outside for a 9k run. I think tomorrow morning will be a straight run outside...weather permitting of course. I think we are suppose to have a ncie weekend.

Iris** Oh dear! Sounds like you had a wicked night. Are you working again tonight cause I am willing to bet that he is going to reappear again. He doesn't take a hint very well does he? Its to bad that he is trying to display this macho man appearance b/c if he let his true self shine through. I have to admit...I do enjoy hearing these stories!:D I enjoy running on a empty stomach in the morning but my pace isn't as fast as it usually is. I feel as if I am running fast but in reality I am slower. Running in the evening use to be really hard. I use to skip dinner and eat it later. I do like evening runs though b/c I feel like I have more energy but I have to be borderline hungry in order to go. If not I will get a stitch.

Deb** I will have to find a good massage therapist after my marathon;) I am wondering who will hog the tub after the run b/c my running partner and I are sharing a hotel room. After every race I have ever done I get this chill afterwards...so I like to sit in the tub for a while. Hopefully shes not the same way. Then again its May month so it may be nice and warm outside and I may not be cold.

Belinda** Good job with your workout!!

Ameila** I am wondering how your first day at work went!!!

BBL!

Lori-Nice abb work and run today! about the kids...right now the kids are in school when i leave for work and dh works 3rd shift so he's here to get them off the bus. In a few months,when schools out, i will have to get my brother over here on thursday and friday mornings so he can sit with them until DH wakes up. (DH works every other wednesday,every thurs - saturday) Its complicated:confused:

Belinda-Are you doing ff's rotation or is that just for today? High fives on your bootie doms & workout!!

Helene-How did LIC go? I was starting to really get into it before my computer shut down(im ranting again about it:p) I really like the music in that one!

Iris-Awesome job on your run today...sounds like DG is soooo complicated. How frustrating. Maybe he will leave you alone now:confused: I agree with you about Mike, the white team guy...maybe thats what got on my nerves about him, he gave up so quickly, but like you said...now he's doing good.

Deb-Sounds like you had a good time last night! DH and I need to go on a date night...its been so long. Good job on your spin class today! The clothes yesterday did help with my motivation...maybe now that im working i won't have time to think about food,lol

Cookie-How was your day?

Trish-I hope you had a good one today!!!

Work went well today! There is so much to learn...It's like i have to learn a whole new language:confused: but I'm sure after a while it will come like second nature. I can't believe i have my own desk:eek: that is so awesome!! Ive never had my own desk...it took a a few hours to get over that pleasant surprise,lol. I really think i will like it there:) The Lady that is training me is very nice. Its just me and her in the office...that's it. So its really nice! I remember working at the doctors office and having to deal with 8 women in the front office:confused: that's very difficult,LOL!

My workout was great this morning until my computer suddenly shuts down for updates:mad::mad::mad::mad: I was SO PISSED...i was about 20minutes into my workout. I moved over to the living room and finished another 10minutes but I was still pissed:rolleyes: My HR lowered and everything,arg! But it was fun!!! I was proud of myself and kinda liked it! I was the only one up;)

ok,ive got to go see what im suppose to do tomorrow,have a good night!

Evening ladies,

Well, today was a much better day. I got an extra 30 min of sleep and it really seemed to help or at least I felt more rested today. Today's wo was GS Back, Bicep and Shoulders. DOMs finally kicked in from Tues' leg wo:) We'll see how I am tomorrow. I have my cardio in the AM and pilates class during lunch so I'll be turning in to bed shortly.

Belinda - Nice wo and cal burn today. My booty has DOMs too! Are you doing FF's STS leg rotation? Two LB wos a week are really working for me;)

Amelia - Doesn't it feel great shopping when everything fits the way you want:D Glad your first day went well and you're liking your co-worker:) How did your wo schedule work for you today?

Lori - Nice wo today. Have you been doing any spring/summer shopping? I have been trying to resist but I think it's time I gave in;)

Iris - Glad you decided to try your post again. After losing my posts a few times, I started writing them in Word and pasting in the forum. It's been a while since I've lost a post so I've stopped doing it, but it comes in handy sometimes. ^5s on your wo today!

Deb - Sounds like you had a nice time last night. What's a B12 shot for? Glad you were able to get a bike today;)

Helene - How was yoga today? I'm looking forward to my pilates class tomorrow:) Were you able to get LIC in this evening?

Cookie - Hope you and the family are doing well.

I'm off to get a good night's sleep, hopefully. Talk to you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.