Commit to get fit and lean for April 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am not sure what cardio I will do today? It's raining outside, and I don't feel like driving to the gym. Must be the weather that is getting me down:confused:

Happy Hump day! BBL to report my workout and with personals!

Good Morning!:)

I have company waaaay to early:confused: I went in DS's room to cover him up and he woke up:confused: To early for him to get up but whenever he wakes he seems to be in a good mood. So he is sitting pretty much on top of me right now, watching tv.

I was thinking about going outside for a run, it seems to be pretty nice out there. That means I will have to wake DH up though....so I need to decide what I am doing very soon.

Belinda** Rain as a way of making me feel like that to. I have a hard time waking up when its raining and dingy outside. I hate it actually. Enjoy your workout whatever you decide to do.

Cookie** Gander isn't to small but its small enough that there are alot of things we don't have. I think our population doubled when 9/11 happened. We use to have a movie threatre in the mall but there wasn't much in that mall anymore and the govt is renting most of it for their offices. I think some people have thought about putting a movie threatre here but you can only imgaine how tall the building would have to be.

Oh dear guys....DD and I were having the *ex talk last night. She is only 14...in grade 8 and she isn't thinking about doing anything yet but she is talking about everyone else who is. I thought I was going to throw up. She has a bf now but they haven't been together that long. What happens if they stay together for a few months? My nerves are going to be gone. Im not sure how I can get through to her that her age isn't appropraite. I tell her that she shouldn't be doing anything until she is prepared to deal with the consquences.....but you know how kids are. They think they are 20 already and she is an exception cause she has always acted older. Maybe I should just try to break her and her bf up! LOL Anyway....I still have some time to deal with this situation but in reality....if she keeps seeing this boy...I don't even want to think about it. Why are kids in such a hurry to grow up? and not only that...they all know who is doing what. They openly talk about it, nothing is a secret anymore.

I will bbl! I should be able to check in today b/c the boss will be around and I think they will be going out of town!!

Lori

Good Morning

Today is musclemax but first ive got to get that interview over with. anyone else have a huge relief whenever an interview is over with? I do!

I forgot to mention the other day but i started another 90 Day Challenge for myself. Today is day 4. Just something to help motivate me. 90 days of being on plan with my eating and workouts. Of course im still allowing the occasional splurge meal but i have to ask myself if I really 'need' one...its such a mental game for me:confused:

Cookie-WTG on the new cathe stuff,always nice to get new goodies! I Meeting up with Belinda at the end of May/Early June!:eek:

Lori-Oh lord,my nerves would be shot if dd was 14 with a bf:confused: i don't want to even think about that right now... my heart goes out to you!

Belinda-What did you decide to do? I hope your feeling better,im sure spring is right around the corner for you!!

Thanks to everyone for there support on the interview..i really appreciate it. Ive got to get the kids going....bbl

Good Morning Ladies

I decided to sleep in the extra hour after working last night, and I will get a run in later after I get home from my mother's appointment.
:mad::mad: @ DG last night. I had a fairly busy bar when I got to work, but it only lasted a couple of hours, then it completely cleared out, I mean no one. It wasn't 15 minutes later DG walked in......he set his stuff down at the bar, and then my ex's best friend came to hang out, and I thanked him! Not that it really helped, he was BRUTAL last night, and I tried to throw my shots in when I could. He's exhausting, and STILL had the nerve to ask " what are we doing?" :rolleyes: He also said that no one says no to him....LOL I said "get used to it Chief!" ( I call everyone Chief...) I mean what part of kicking him out of my apartment did he NOT understand?? I think my big shot of the night was when he made the comment that he needed to stop drinking, and I told him he was absolutely right, that it was doing nothing for his waistline! :eek: He was not happy. Ok....back to reality now.

Belinda- Remind me to never move to Germany! Sheeeesh with your dreary weather! :( hope you have a good workout whatever you decide to do. When does spring start for you? All I can say is it's April showers?

Amelia- Good luck with the Interview!! Yeah I agree with Helene, see how it goes first, and if they offer you anything, get allll the details so you can really weigh your options. Yeah interviews are one of the most nerve racking events!! It's probably why I've just stayed with the same job for almost 5 years...lol

Lori- DJ loved the porridge, and actually this batch was my best to date! I wish I could offer any advice on your situation with your DD, but this is the reason I don't have/plan on not having any children. Today's society is such a wreck job. You're right, nothing is a secret anymore.....everyone knows everything about everybody.

Helene- Lmao @ pretending like we don't know each other. Omg that's hysterical. Or we could both listen to my phone, remember I have that app that will play the music from my playlist AND count out the intervals. It's awesome. LOL @ being ahead of DG. He's not ignoring me, though. If anything he's just getting worse!

Cookie- That's great that you got into the RT, I really hope Debbie can squeeze in there too! I know you two had a good time last year. ;) nice job with the Gauntlet! Are you still out west? What store did you go to get your Cathe items?

Ok BBL hopefully!

Hi girls,

I had to do some computer work and order a bridal shower gift so my workout has been postponed till after work:( It will be either kickboxing or STS weight work whichever will fit in my schedule.

Belinda - Rain, rain go away . . . the good thing about having exercise DVD's:)

Lori - These are hard times for kids to grow up in. Of course they think they know everything and are all grown-up. Hopefully you get through this quickly. How about talking to the boyfriend if things get serious?

Amelia - Good luck with the interview:) It's good practice to go through the interview even if you don't end up taking the job. I have my fingers crossed.

Iris - DG probably doesn't even realize the stress he causes you by coming in:( I guess there is no chance of DJ getting his job back? Enjoy your run.

Helene - A few companies around here are starting to let there employees work at home 1 or 2 days. I'm not sure if I would stay focused.

Cookie - Where do you get your Cathe merchandise? I emailed SNM to get a rough amount of people who cancelled in the past. I would say I'm about 45 minutes from Trish.

Trish - Hi

Have a great day everyone:)

Hey girls,

I am having a very bad day today:( One of my dogs(lab) had an anxiety attack this morning. I was just about to start my workout. Saw him breathing funny, foaming/bood coming out of his mouth! I was so freaked out and of course DH is in the states. Go figure! At first I thought he had a seizures. I called my DH right away (woke him up around 2 am) poor thing! he called a friend of his, he took me and the dog to the vet. I was so nerves, I couldn't even drive, if I wanted too! The vet I always bring the dogs told me to bring the dog in the afternoon, I was like, WTH? I remember seeing a vet right outside the gate, didn't know she was a Homeopathic Vet! I wanted someone to help my dog. She gave Browler a bunch of Anxiety Homeopathic Remedy stuff, he calmed down. I have to give him lots of natural meds, which seem to help. Knock on wood!

Both my dogs come from the shelter, Browler is shaking a lot since we got him. I been asking the vets (we had a few over the years), they all told me it's because they took him to early away from his mother. Browler was only 6-8 weeks old when we got him. He almost died when he was a puppy, he had parvo. Then my other dogs ripped this ear inhalf. That poor dog had a lot of drama in his life. I am not sure what caused him to have it that bad this morning?

Last edited:
well, i got the dog walk in but not MM...im just mentally exhausted,i don't want to think right now:confused:

The interview went well I think, it lasted over an hour and a half:confused: There is a lot of responsibility that goes along with this job,lots of paper work, But I think i can handle it. The owner told me that he didn't think there would be a problem but needed to talk it over with his wife first(guess its 'there' business).I will know tomorrow...

Belinda-Sending you more hugs(just came from the other thread) and Hugs to Bowler!

Debbie-Have a good workout tonight!!!

Iris-sorry your still having issue's with DG. The interview just about did me in today..i was such a nervous wreck. I hope i do get the job just so i don't have to go through another one again:(

hello to everyone that follows!

Hey guys, just popping in say I GOT THE JOB :eek:I just got the call back and they want me to start Thursday..oh boy, now im getting nervous again,LOL:confused: The office manage said that they loved me! The only concern they had was that i didn't know Excel (didn't take that class in school) but they were willing to train me on it.

ok, just popping in...think its time to celebrate:eek:

Fine, I'll come out of lurker mode for a minute...

Belinda: (((Hugs))) to you and Bowler. Reminds me when my cat broke a leg a long long time ago. The vet kept the cat overnight, not for the cat, but for me I was a wreck from worrying so much.

Amelia: THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Congratulations!

BBL I hope from home tonight.

Hi girls,

I'm waiting to go get DS's car so no workout yet:(

Belinda - So sorry to hear about your dog, that is so scary . . . but happy he's feeling better.

Amelia - Congratulations!!!!!!! Hey if you don't like it you could always leave and take a part-time job but at least you'll get to know what you like and don't want in a job:)

Iris: LOL, OK, so we'll run together I guess. But you know my back is bothering me again. So it might be touch and go for this Sunday. Sorry about DG, and if someone ever told me that nobody says no to them. That would make me say no even more. I bet that's your reaction too :eek: You don't seem like the pushover type ;) LOL at commenting on his waistline! You could also go after age too! All of it cracks me up.

Cookie: Don't apologize about teasing. Takes all the fun out of it. That's what I get for trying to do too many things at once, I write silly stuff. So now we'll never know if Amelia would have gotten the job with trousers and pants will we? OK just rambling. Hope you got your workouts in.

Deb: So you must have been working from home today to be able to post a couple of times ;) Sorry you didn't get your workout in yet. I hope your schedule will be easier with DS having a car.

Belinda: How is Bowler doing now? I hope he is feeling better.

I'm taking a rest day today. I am pooped from yesterday GS chest and triceps, but it's my shoulders that feel sore. And my inner thighs from GS legs on Sunday. Tomorrow is my super duper long day too so I need to rest up.

All right. I am completely wiped today. Have a good evening everyone and see you in the morning!

Good evening girls,

I forgot to post my workout earlier, I did KM! I worked out in my living room so I can keep an eye on Browler.

Thanks everyone for your concern about Browler, he is like my baby. Love my dogs so much. So far he is doing great with the meds, I pray it stays that way. I also called our vet in Visleck made an appointment for next week. I want some stronger meds just in case the natural meds are not working or stop working. Like I said Browler been shaking since we got him and no one really ever told what to do in case it gets worth.:confused: I totally freaked out today.

In 2004, when my DH was in Iraq for over a year, I had to put my Yorkie down. She got sick 3 days after my husband left for the war, I had to put her down just a few days before he came back. I took her to the vet twice a week for a year, thought I could help her. Her belly filled up with water, on the end she had water in her legs, lost her all her hair. This was so sad! Taking about her still makes me sad. Pixy had cancer. I spent so much money on vet pills, I didn't care! What Browler went through yesterday, reminded me so much what I had to go through with Pixy. Putting Pixy down was the hardest thing I ever done in my life.

Amelia, Congtratulations! I knew you would get the job! That's its fantastic! You will figure when to workout, housework and the kids. Thanks for the hugs!

Helene, nice job on GS chest and triceps yesterday. Hope you enjoyed your rest day today. I almost took one today too, glad I didn't. Thanks for asking about Browler. Take care with your back.

Debbie, did you get your workout in today? Thanks, Browler seems fine right now, hope it stays that way.

Iris, sorry about DJ! Some guyes are not taking NO for an answer well. He will get it eventully.

Cookie, I am so happy you are going to the RT this year. Wished you would have told me you are trying? I would love to meet you one day! Hope Deb get in too. That is one tough workout, wtg!

Lori, hope you got your run in today! Sorry about DD, raising kids these days are tough. Hang in there!

I need more coffee. I sinus are acting up this morning (remember it's morning for me, night time for you!). I am so stuffed up today.

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.