Commit to get fit and lean for April 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

It's snowing in Germany:rolleyes::confused: WTH? I had it! I hope I get my walk in with my dogs today! I also will do yoga or pilates today:eek:

Have a great Sunday and enjoy your nice warm weather!

Morning

As usually,im not sure what im doing today:rolleyes: I may wait until DH wakes up and jump on the treadmill...but that could be like 3 in the afternoon, i'd rather have it over with by then:rolleyes: will see what i come up with...

Belinda-Ho no..snow:( Im crossing my fingers that you able to get your dog walk in. Enjoy your Pilates or yoga workout. Think i will slap a yoga workout on todays cardio

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will go for a run, even though I'm due for some much much needed yoga. The tension in my neck is flippin' unreal. :( I know it's just from being overwhelmed.......
I'm going to look at an apartment today, 5 bedrooms! Heat/hot water included, like my apartment now, and it'll be about $50 more a month than what I'm paying now. I might as well check it out! My lease ends here the end of June. I like it here, but I want more space!
DG stopped in yesterday, as usual on Saturday's about the same time around noon, talks with all the staff, but not including me this time! I busied myself at the bar, went to the ladies room, went to the kitchen, went ANYWHERE.....LOL I could tell he wasn't happy, but at least he didn't cause a scene!

Belinda- Did you check out FF's new rotation? It looks good! Yeah DJ's cousin is like a size negative 2, long jet black hair, perfect make up, perfect clothes, and a royal B***ch! LOL Everytime I walk into the office for something I want to squeeze her brains out. She's so miserable, even with a husband that looks like Josh Turner!....do you know who that is? If not, google him! He's a country singer....gorgeous LOL @ you having snow, that's nuts!

Amelia- I hope you can get on the treadmill sooner rather than later! Ok I will try and get back on facebook in the next month to see about this farmtown thing...lol I dont' know why, but I'm hardly on their!

Lori- I'm still laughing about you gluing your hands together. Congrats on your run!!! The guys are funny at work, they're already saying they want to "sign up" with me...LOL Omg they have no clue.....:rolleyes: But they mean well!! I wouldn't train DG if he were the last client on EARTH.....

Deb- I'm glad you had a good time at your party, and your SIL attempted to be a good sport. ;) For the Daytona trip, I went through Orbitz for flight AND hotel, (I didn't go with the lowered rates for the RT because it worked out to be a little less doing it my way AND I got an Ocean front room). I flew in Thursday morning, and came home Tuesday afternoon, for $750. This year, as soon as I sign up I'm going to shop around, and I want to stay longer as well. I waited last time, and I think I maybe could have gotten a little bit better price.

Cookie- I know who the Commodores are too! ha! How was the concert??? Where was he playing?? How was it? How do I not know about things like these........grrrr. Not that I could have gone. But here's always concerts I'd like to see down at Troy Music Hall and stuff.

Ok BBL

Anyone check out FF's new rotation? Im starting it tomorrow..im excited to have something to follow,one less decision to make ;):p

Iris-5 bedroom apt sounds nice! I hope you like it!!!

I've been online all morning:confused: just ate breakfast..as soon as its digested a little i will get going on a workout. Still not sure what im doing today. Tomorrow is an hour of step so im not doing step today:confused:

Hey Girls!

I had a little sleep in today but not before I got mad first:mad: Why does it have to come to that? I told DH yesterday that I was sleeping in today b/c he never gets up with DS. And DS never wants him to get up b/c he knows he will have to wait. So thats why I am always the choosen one to get up:confused: Anyway, I slept until 9'ish but we were out last night and I didn't get to bed until after 2.

Today is a planned rest day. I can't believe its after 11 already and I am still sitting here in my jammies. DS was whining for something when I got up and I thought he was asking for candy. What he was really saying was "get in" and he was going around with his arm floats....he wanted to get into the hot tub! LOL So the 3 of us got in and he is still whining about it. Actually, he is whining about alot. He is being very high maintance! Ugh!

Belinda** How much snow are you suppose to get? Some areas of Canada had snow on Fri...glad we weren't part of it but I am not syupid enough to think that our spring is upon us. We will get hit yet. The good thing is what we had is almost gone so if we do get some more snow then it shouldn't last long.

Ameila** I need to remind DH to start taking his allery meds. Apparently you are suppose to start taking the meds before your symptoms even start.

Iris** So DG didn't talk to you...or you made it to hard for him to. Maybe he is finally getting the hint?? Is it possible? I don't think he likes the feeling of rejection! LOL But I guess no one really does. Enjoy your run today.

Cookie** DD pretty much just hangs with her friends. There is no where to do the things you mentioned around here. We don't even have a movie theatre anymore!

Its a good thing I did my long run yesterday b/c its even winder today! Im glad its over with anyway!

So todays plan is laundry and maybe some groceries. Lord knows I need them!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hello

Belinda: Snow :confused: :( Not what I would want to see at this time of the year. I am done. Like cookie said, I am all about sandals and short sleeves now. So your rest week is over, what are you going to do for a rotation?

Iris: About the run I signed up for, it's the coorporate run. I guess you could run for OTB :eek: It's on May 20th I think at the end of the day. Hopefully it won't be as hot as last year. I don't want to know what you have panned with a 5 Bdroom ;):eek:. So did you run?

Amelia: I'll go look at FF's rotation. I am sticking to the weights of the April rotation from Cathe but doing my own cardio. I like the heavy weights a lot. Have fun today.

Cookie: Sound like you had some fun going to watch music. How is insanity and weights going. Are you tired a lot? I have to stay away from high impact a bit longer. But I'm on the mend, just not as quickly as I would like.

Lori: LOL, I don't post for two days and look what all happens to you. Partying, nails glued together AND AN AWESOME RUN! Way to go. How are your legs today?

Deb: So you are still driving DS around a lot. How much fun is that? Glad you decided to join us all for the RT in Daytona :p

Trish: Hope you are having a good day!

GS legs this morning. OMG :eek: that gives new meaning to Jello! I just have to work on getting more stable on the ball though. Yesterday did nothing. Was in a horrible mood, probably would have helped though.

Went to the pool too this morning. I am as tired as the kids I think. Only difference is I don't get the second wind that they get :p

DH told me last night he got tickets to go see Jeff foxworthy and companie next month. I am so excited. I know, not as refined as going to see a violonist, but it will be fun too!!!!

'Afternoon!
Belinda, now isn't that reason enough to come back to the states? S-n-o-w = bad 4-letter word. Where's the dh going to now? Told my dh about your rv, and he replied he sees it in his future. I would love a long road trip.
Amelia, did you get in yoga or treadmill? I think it often takes a while for relationships to settle into a grove, especially w/in-laws. While mine did get on my nerves at times, overall they were wonderful and raised a great son for which I'm really grateful. Plus, now I realize I was learning how to be a mil from our relationship. My dil will tell you I definitely do not get involved in anything! I'll bring by some extra groceries, take them out, give small gifts, but no advice. If she's willing to marry my ds, I love her!
Iris, what the heck kind of business are you thinking of opening? You'll probably need space for all the wo equipment. Any news from DJ. If you give his cousin a white streak, she could be Cruella DeVille. Perlman was at Proctor's in Schenectady, and it was an anniversary gift. The Troy Music Hall has amazing acoustics! Revolution Hall in Troy has some very interesting music and art too - have you been to EMPAC at RPI? Beautiful building and sound.
Helene, Jeff Foxworthy would never describe you as a redneck! Heavy wts and Insanity are making me exhausted! Honestly, I get so tired with them that I'm debating letting up on one or the other. May check out FF's rotation to see what she has. Have you ever done any of her rotations?
Lori, did you get a nap in? My dh never let me sleep in either - they just do not get it. So cute about your ds with the swimmies on his arms. Did it tire him out?
Deb, I never taught my kids to drive, that was dh's responsibility and driver ed. My dh is such a pain he's never had an accident, except for hitting scores of deer. But the sons have more than made up for his virtuous driving habits. Did you get a # yet?
Trish, how did all the running around go?
Took the dogs for a walk and boy was it windy. Want to get in GS c/t yet, unless I decide to change rotations. Tomorrow I have to leave super early for Syracuse, so I'll pack YogaFt and hopefully get in a little cardio. I am so not looking forward to this week - it is so crammed packed that I'm already dreading it.
Thanks so much for all your kind thoughts re my mom. The biopsies came back okay, changed her meds again, and keeping our fingers crossed. Visited her again yesterday and she seems a little better.
Cookie

Hi girls,

Just finished making my sauce now it has to cook for 3 hours. The house smells so good and it's making me so hungry. I'm either going to take a rest day or do a little bit of pilates.

I'm considering Daytona. My problems are I'm going to FL with DH end of Sept. or beginning of Oct. and starting Oct. 15th I get really busy at work setting up for Christmas:eek: but if I go for 3 days it could work.

Belinda - I saw on Dr. Oz that having dark chocolate everyday is really good for you . . . may have to try. I'm going to check out FF's new rotation.

Amelia - Too bad you couldn't play Farmville & walk on the TM:)

Lori - Awesome run yesterday, you earned your rest day. Hopefully DS will take a nap for you.

Iris - 5 bedrooms . . . who's going to sleep in all those rooms:eek: You could switch each night;) or I could send DS's to live with you!

Helene - GS Legs sounds good . . . haven't done that one in ages. Doing leaner legs was weird because the crew has changed so much since then.

Cookie - Funny about DH saying to go faster. Did you try the rock climbing too . . . sounds like fun. DH's gym has a rock climbing wall.

Trish - Is today an easy day for you?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend . . . it's almost over:(

I can't decite which FF's rotation I wonna start tomorrow:eek::confused: The STS/GS leg rotation looks good, so does Get ready for the summer 2010:eek::eek::eek:
I am gonna drive myself nuts until tomorrow! Awww.......

I will be back with personals!

Good Evening Ladies

Today was an aggravating day...I couldnt' find my laundry card, had to get a hold of my brother, got a late start, went to look at the apartment later than I planned, not as much studying, phone calls....gRRR, but all is good again. I swear, I plan one day for myself and nothing goes right! Had a great run this morning, though! And am now enjoying some grilled salmon and quinoa taboulleh...yummmy.

Belinda- I'm wondering which one you will decide, too!

Amelia- Have fun w/ FF's rotation! I will probably do that after STS

Lori- I made it hard for DG. Unfortunately, I can't do that when I work nights, because I'm usually the only staff there! I'm sorry your rest day started not so relaxing!! Figures, doesn't it??

Helene- Ahhh, there you are....lol I'm having a hard time picturing you as a Jeff Foxworthy fan! Is this the show at the end of the month with Larry the Cable guy? If so, i want to go! I will run for OTB if I can! :p In all seriousness, I really want to run in SOMETHING, to have something to work for! Wouldn't you LOVE to know what I have planned for 5 bedrooms! lol

Cookie- I dont' know if I can run a business out of a residential lease (with that kind of liability?) I'm not sure, people run other business out of wherever they live all the time, don't they?...........I think if I ever open up shop...wayyyyyy down the line, I would either own my own home or rent commercial space. I"m so glad the biopsies came back negative! What a relief. Have a safe trip to Syracuse!

Deb- That is the 2nd time you've tried to pawn off your DS's on me! LOL Too funny! 5 bedrooms will allow me to have more D's than I currently have. :eek: Wow, if you go to Daytona that will be to FL vaca's in one month! How awesome would that be? And it would definitely pump you up for your Christmas season! (I know, I'm such an enabler!) :cool:

Sooo..the apartment was big, yes. But it's older, definitely needs some work, and is two staircases, old crickety wooden steps. I wouldn't let my mom walk up and down those, and not only that, do I really want to move AGAIN? :confused:

Have a wonderful evening ladies! Off to rehearsal for me.....

Back again! Changed my mind on what to do, and have decided to do FF Getting Ready for Summer. Hint, hint to Belinda.
However, since I'm away tomorrow I'll do KPC then and Gauntlet or Terminator tonight! I'm so excited, haven't done some of these in what seems to be forever. Haave to wait a bit for dinner to digest and then to burn it off.

Hey girls, late check in for me..i hope someone reads it:eek:

I decided on 10 minute solution knockout body workout, its that kickboxing workout that came with the gloves. It was fun, then i did some Rodney Yee A.M yoga: forward bends...really nice too. It was a good workout!

Hello to everyone..the kids are out playing so i took advantage of the quiet time and got on the computer. I will bb in the morning!

Iris and Cookie: Awwwww what do you mean?! I love Bill, Jeff and even Larry, though sometimes I wish he could enunciate a little more LOL These guys are too funny! Anyways, I am trying not to be too excited. LOL It is going to be too much fun! DH got the tickets through work and my parents will be in town to babysit. Now how perfect is taht :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey Amelia!!!! Yep I am still around. Nice workout blend for a Sunday :) So you are taking on another FF rotation?! That's awesome! Did your ticker move some more? :D

Cookie: Have a good week as much as you can. I have never done gauntlet or terminator. Only Imax Extreme which I love. Anyways, I am focusing on heavy weights at the moment. The scale is not moving (my eats are awful) but my pants feel loose :eek: I haven't been that excited in a while about that. Good news about your mom!

Lori: Hope the rest of your day was loads of fun. I forgot if you were taking today off after yesterday's long run.

Belinda: LOL, difficult choices in life sometimes. Let us know what rotation you do. I had some chocolate and thought of you eating chocolate and losing 10 lbs. I enjoyed my chocolate much more without that extra dose of guilt. Besides, I did GS legs this morning, so I needed a little reward.

Iris: LOL here I am ...... Boo! The race is called the GHI corporate challenge, but I can't even find where to sign up on the web. I did it at work. Sorry your day was not what you had planned. Now I am going play it like DG: when are we running outside?! News from DJ?

Deb: Just reading the description of your sauce made me smile. It must have been delicious too. Funny, I didn't see my invitation to dinner in the mail. Must have missed it. ;)

Have a great night all, see you in the morning!

Hi girls,

Never did the yoga, I did take the dogs for a 45 min. walk. My sinus is acting up, no wonder with all the weather change with had:confused::(

Cookie, you are not making it easy for me:p I agree, haven't done these workouts in ages! So happy to hear the good news about your mom! That's fantastic! Have a safe trip. You can try out an RV, so you can see how you like it. I am looking forward to warmer weather. I will pack my suitcase soon, don't need summer coth here:confused: Thank goodness, the snow didn't stick!

Lori, sorry you didn't get enought sleep! Did you get your run in? I plan on training for my race this week. Or maybe I sould wait after my vacation? The snow didn't stick, thank goodness:confused: Now it's raining and it's sooooo cold. Hope you had a great weekend.

Trish, where are you girl? How do you like your rotation?

Iris, some people no matter much much or who the married to are very miserable in live, very sad! Can't believe her husband puts up with her:confused: How awesome, you wonna start your own business! Very cool! Why do you want to move?

Helene, that's what happend to me. My pants were very loose, than the scale moveed. I bought 2 jeans on Friday, had to return them and get a smaller size. :p WTG, girl! I know you feel good about yourself. LOL, about the chocolate:p I still have mine every day:p:p Life is to short not to enjoy it, right? GS legs is a tough one, great job!

Amelia, glad you enjoy the 10 minute solution knockout body workout today.

Debbie, what sauce did you make? What did you end up doing? When is the Daytona trip?

Have a great night/sleep!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.