Commit to get fit and lean for April 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will go for a long walk with the dogs today.

I will be back with personals. Have a great weekend.

Good Morning!:)

Yesterday was just as crazy as I thought it was gonna be. I really don't like days like that...but I can't stay home all the time. I almost find it useless to meet up with friends anyway when kids are involved b/c they are still at the age where they don't really play together and if they don't play together then we can't really chat.
I went for my run yesterday morning before the craziness started and I was doing a good click. I did just over 10 k, then I did PUB shoul,bic and tris. I also did some ab work. Then I went shopping with my sister, went to a friends house for a couple of hours, went to another friends house (all of which was pretty pointless) then I had to go buy a gift for my inlaws and then get ready for last night. I had the bright idea to buy some fake nails b/c my nails lately have been horrible! Broken beyond repair. Lucky for me, I use to do nails when I worked at the hair salon so I am pretty good at it! BUT Im not so good when both of my hands are stuck together!:eek: OMG...what a state I was in. Anyway....dinner was good and now yesterday is behind me...today is not so crazy!:eek:

I was planning on doing my long run today which I haven't ruled out yet but those trees are moving a awful lot out there. Wind!! Ick! As if running 32 km isn't enough work, I have to do it in the wind?? Im hoping the wind will die down some before I need to head out.

Belinda** Hope the training program is good. Im sure it is. You will do great but it would be nice if you could actually register and there would be some recognisition of what you accomplished! I don't think I would do it if I wasn't gonna get the t-shirt! LOL Great job on dropping 10 lbs!!! I need to stick to only 2 peices of choc a day to...I eat to much sugar. Not good for me!

Ameila** So you didn't do your workout in order to keep the MIL you only tolerate company?? Well now you really should get a gold medal for that;) I still workout when people I like are around...I can only imagine what I would do if it was someone I did see eye to eye. You use to live next door to them, didn't you? We should all make a pack that our eating will get better. I pick to much and actually the last few days, my meals have been bigger then normal. I know I run alot but it catches up with me eventually and its like its over night.

Iris** Im sure you will be hearing from DJ, he is probably busy getting resumes together. If anything he may stop by more now then he did before:eek:

Cookie** Thats funny about DD! It will only be 2 more yrs for us before DD can get her permit. My niece has hers and as no desire to drive! I don't even know if she will bother. I wanted to take her driving the other day and she wouldn't do it. Hope DH brings back something real nice from Mexico!

Helene** Sorry to hear you had a restless night. It was only last night that my SIL asked if DS came out into our room at night anymore. And sure enough...he was out last night. I don't know what time he came out but whenever he comes out, there is a body part on him that is cold b/c he won't keep the sheets on. Im thinking he wakes up cause he is cold. His room is kinda weird b/c when the heat is on, it gets to hot but when the heat cuts out, it doesn't take long for the room to get cold.

Trish** We have been to Cuba 2x's now but its been a while. I think its been over 5 yrs since we have been there. We will see what happens. I kind of ruled it out but we will see. If not I will have next year in FL to look forward to.

Deb** Nice workout yesterday! I can only imagine the gym drama:p Sounds like you are over the RT sell out;) Or maybe I shouldn't have brought it up! haha!

Alright....I am gonna go download some new songs for my ipod. Its still early and it will be a while before I go anywhere yet!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Ok lets just cut the crap right now....we're all going to Daytona. End of discussion. LOL

DJ did come over yesterday morning (and he'll stop by this morning). He's fine, he's happy about it, he's got plenty of other work and side jobs to keep him busy for awhile. He told me not to beat up that skinny b****c of a cousin he has....LOL The ironic thing was, I came home last night to a letter from the office inviting me to renew my lease.....
No DG yesterday...................
Last night I did the practice exam and got a 90! *phew* I'm starting to feel a bit less anxious now!

Belinda- Have a great walk? When are you starting your next rotation? Now I'm even more excited because FF is posting another rotation soon, even though it will be in the MIDDLE of summer when I could get to it...lol

Amelia- How exciting about you and Belinda meeting! I'm so happy to have Cathlete friends living so close! Nice workout yesterday, I saw it on your facebook, but I forgot to check out the whole farm thing!

Deb- Omg with your SIL....if she's just going to do that, why not just stay home? Who doesn't like music?? No, I just hopped in a cab from the airport, and anywhere I went from the resort I went on foot. :) I'm thinking Daytona might get a few more this year (just because there's a lot of hype about it now), but I'm not too worried. Last year it was like 3 weeks for me to decide before I finally signed up!

Lori- Yeah DJ's gonna be around more, he's already talking about it. :confused: Not that I mind! , it's just that he thinks everything is going to be hunky dory after my exam, when in fact things might get even crazier in my life. LOL @ gluing your hands together! How did you manage that?

Trish- Great workout yesterday!!! I've yet to try Pilates.... and no, I dont' think I've every truly finished the couch to 5k program....LOL I usually end up going on some kind of tangent, or stop running altogether...lol

Hello to Cookie and Helene!

Oh yeah! I"m doing D19 today (chest, tri's shoulders)...LOL And today is a double....bummer...ok have a great day!

Hi girls,

Lori, if I can't register for the race, I probably will not go to DC. I told DH, what's the point of going:eek: if I am not officially registered? He said I would get his t-shirt, he not getting it! I would like to get my own t-shirt. :pThat's a lot of money I would be spending, and don't get anything out! LOL! I will run a race this year, may not be the one in DC, but I will run one! About your nails! Glad you had fun yesterday. Hope the winds dies down so you get your long run in. I am working my a$$ off these last few month, thank goodness the weight is coming down. I thought for there was something wrong with my HR, since I burn lots of cal, but the weights still holding on. I am one cloth size smaller, I feel so great! I still eat my 2 pieces of choco every day. Have to enjoy life a little,right!

Iris, still no walk. It's getting nasty outside! Where is spring? I will start my new rotation Monday, still not sure which one I will do? I will see Sunday! Enjoy your workout today.

BBL!

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, Monospace][/FONT]​

Hey girls

I have no idea what im doing today...it will be a cardio. Im afraid to walk to the dog because the pollen is so bad right now and so far(knock on wood) it hasn't effected my Asthma yet. I may do that Kelly Coffee Meyer step workout that i have...its pretty tough.

Belinda-I wish i could eat just two pcs of choco everyday...one would lead to many more with me:confused: Awesome job on your weightloss! And im sure you will find a race (if not your DHs race) soon.

Lori-Yes, my MIL use to live next door for years...and it was extremely hard. She never came over just looked out her window a lot, was very nosey & always in our business. I wasn't about to workout in front of her, she parked her butt in the living room and thats where i workout:confused: I hope the wind dies down for you today so you can run outside.

Iris-I sent you an invitation for farm town yesterday, its pretty fun. I like to play it when my kids are annoying me;) WTG on getting a 90 on your practice Exam...

ok, the kids are arguing about something that is pointless im sure, time for mommy to be referee now...bbl

Hey Girls!

Im still here. I think I have decided to go ahead and do the stupid run:mad: What is it....like 20 miles or something? Barf! LOL Have to get my mind around "mind over matter" and I will be o.k. It also looks like its gonna rain:confused: DH said, "what are you going to do if the weather is like this the day of the marathon"? Of course thats what I was thinking but I wouldn't SAY it.

So I have food in my belly and my house is almost cleaned. I won't have much to do tomorrow if I keep moving at this rate!

Belinda** I totally agree! Its pointless. When you can run a race and then look up your results after....and feel good about it....then theres the point! Tell DH to leave you alone, I said so!:eek: I had a flight the other day....German Airforce and it was so funny b/c the pilot was telling me about the weather they had this year. And Im sitting there thinking " I know this already b/c Belinda told me" LOL

Ameila** That must have been really hard. Does she see the grandkids very often? Does DH get along with his mother? Family stress isn't good and I have been lucky enough not to have any, minus the BIL who likes to try and discipline my child but his day is coming!

Iris** Daytona does sound lovely. Are you paying for my airfare?:eek::D I told you that you would do good on the exam! You will be fine!!!! Maybe DJ and DG will be your first clients! LOL Then you will HAVE to spend time with both of them. I stuck my hands together b/c when I put glue on one nail, it must have ran and then my two fingers that were sticking the nail on got stuck to the nail! Ugh! Wasn't pretty! I even started to sweat!

I will bbl to report! Wish me luck! This will be my furthest run ever.

Hi girls,

The party was really fun last night. One of the singers was from the 80's group The Commodores he was really good. SIL wasn't too happy because we were seated right next to the band, but she hung in there till the cake:)

Lately my legs have been hurting but I don't think it's DOMS. I was up a lot last night. I never did Leaner Legs yesterday so today it is.

Belinda - So is it dark chocolate? It's supposed to be really good for you but I do prefer milk.

Lori - Both my nails & cuticles are a mess. How long do the nails last? Enjoy your run today.

Iris - Awesome job on the practice test:D Do you remember the total cost of the trip? Did you go from Friday - Sunday?

Amelia - The news said this will be the worse year for allergies . . . I think they say that every year:confused: Enjoy your cardio.

Trish - Enjoy your rest day:)

Helene - Any plans for today?

Cookie - I actually had my DH drive with the boys . . . maybe that's why they have had accidents:eek:

Have a great weekend:)

:):):):):):):):):):)I AM DONE!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Glad that's over with!!!:) It wasn't to bad. Like I said....mind over matter. Its funny cause when I get to the 20km mark Im thinking that I ONLY have 12 km left to go. Good way to look at I suppose! I still kept a pretty good pace, despite the wind and I feel fine again. My legs were sore when I started though. Doing a fast run yesterday wasn't the brightest idea I ever had but I wasn't positive that I was going to do a long run today. So other then the wind and my burning thighs....all went well. Oh...and it started to rain just as I started as well but that stopped after 10 or 15 mins.

Deb** The nails seem to be pretty good but its only been 24 hours! LOL I cut them down pretty short so hopefully they will last a few days. Im thinking a week is the most they will last. I should have bought more b/c they were on sale for 10.99 and when she checked me in they were just 5! I could have stocked up. My nails usually aren't to bad if I don't pick at them and keep nail polish on them. I haven't been to good with doing either lately. Glad to hear youhad a good time last night!

I probably won't bb until tomorrow morning!!

workout done! Decided on KCM's Athletic step..man,i was breathing hard. I said this morning that the pollen isn't affecting my asthma...guess i spoke too soon. I took some Clariton a few minutes ago,guess its time to start back on it.

Lori-Good Luck on your run..i know you can do it, like you said Mind Over Matter! DH is the youngest of 6 kids and he's a mommies boy. They were real close before i came into the picture:confused: She doesn't see the kids a lot now ,due to her health, but use to invite them over all the time to spend the night.

Deb-Have a good workout with Leaner Legs, i hear its a goodie. LOL about the allergy season, I think they say that every year too.

hey to everyone that follows..have a good day

:):):):):):):):):):)I AM DONE!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Glad that's over with!!!:) It wasn't to bad. Like I said....mind over matter. Its funny cause when I get to the 20km mark Im thinking that I ONLY have 12 km left to go. Good way to look at I suppose! I still kept a pretty good pace, despite the wind and I feel fine again. My legs were sore when I started though. Doing a fast run yesterday wasn't the brightest idea I ever had but I wasn't positive that I was going to do a long run today. So other then the wind and my burning thighs....all went well. Oh...and it started to rain just as I started as well but that stopped after 10 or 15 mins.

Deb** The nails seem to be pretty good but its only been 24 hours! LOL I cut them down pretty short so hopefully they will last a few days. Im thinking a week is the most they will last. I should have bought more b/c they were on sale for 10.99 and when she checked me in they were just 5! I could have stocked up. My nails usually aren't to bad if I don't pick at them and keep nail polish on them. I haven't been to good with doing either lately. Glad to hear youhad a good time last night!

I probably won't bb until tomorrow morning!!

WTG LORI...THATS AWESOME! HIGH FIVES!

'Afternoon!
Belinda, I LOL at you getting an rv for the dogs - that sounds like something I would do! My poor dh I made him buy a rototiller and put in an invisible fence system where we live before anything else. Yep, nothing moved until my dogs were happy, and if they're not gonna be happy I won't be, and then no body else will be either! So exciting about you and Amelia meeting up.
Amelia, I used to follow sports a bit more but couldn't keep up with all the players trading teams. Your kiddie pool reminded me of how I used to sit in one when I was pregnant with ds2 - it was so hot.
Lori, congrats!!!! Awesome! But then, we all knew you could do it. Cuba sounds wonderful, and I'd love to go. Heard the flowers and architecture are beautiful. DD went indoor rockclimbing and caving yesterday. Does your dd like that stuff too?
Iris, what a jerk his cousin in. Can't pick family. Glad your mom has such a great retirement plan. And yes I do know what a sick bank is! Great job on the practice test and glad it has helped to relieve some anxiety.
Helene, how's the back. Thought of you this morning while doing Insanity. Some of his plyo could definitely aggravate joints. Hard going back to fleece after sleeveless isn't it?
Trish, that pilates class sounds great. How are your abs today from it?
Deb, you heard Iris - we're all going to Daytona, and that settles it. I remember the Commodores! You probably heard of them from a music history book. Wonder if your sil would prefer the concert I'm going to this evening - Itshak Perlmann, violinist. Believe it or not, for the first time in over 31 yrs, my dh told me to speed it up when I was driving today. It was a definite first! There's a huge bike race going on near our house and he wanted to get to the start of it.
Gotta run.
Cookie

Good evening,

I am up way to early for a Sunday(it's still Saturday for you), DH had to go to work. I will be tired, I can feel it already:confused:

Cookie, glad to hear I am not the only nut with her dogs here:p How was your evening?

Iris, his cousin is a big jerk! Nice job on your practice test. I will start my new rotation Monday.

Congrats, Lori! You go, girl! You inspire me so much;)

Debbie, I eat dark chocolate( 75% coco):p:p yummy! Glad you had fun at the party. How is your legs today? Be careful!

Trish, enjoy your rest day! You doing the STS/GS rotation, right? How do you like it?

Helene, that's the reason I am not doing the SC/plyo, they are to hard on the old body:eek:

Have a great evening/night! I will try to get some more sleep!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.