COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR 7/5

bayerngirl

Cathlete
HALLO,

GETTING US STARTED!

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT 4TH WEEKEND. I HAD AN AWESOME TIME YESTERDAY. WILL POST PIC ONCE MY SON IS UP!

Last edited:
Morning girls,

Today will be PLB for me, but first I have to take DDs out to do a little shopping. The spending portion of their allowance is burning a hole in their pocket!! LOL!

Belinda - Can't wait to see some pics:) Bet you're glad you can get in WM;)

Amelia - Thanks for the temporary forum on fb;) Enjoy your wo today!

Hellos to all followers. Will be back after my wo.

Hi girls,

I couldn't get on the site last night:confused: I'm wondering if you girls had trouble this morning since Belinda's the only one who posted OR is everyone taking a rest day today:p:D:p

I took a rest day yesterday. We had a big party at my in-laws with my DH's aunts & cousins, we catered so it wasn't as much work as a BBQ would have been. I'm going to do weights today but need to run to the food store & stopping by my in-laws to go in the pool since it's going to be 100 degrees today:eek:

Belinda - Can't wait to see pictures:)

Trish - Perfect day for you yesterday a workout & nap;)

Lori - If the race is local you should go for it. I bet all the locals know you from running around town:) more cheerleaders.

Iris - Since we bought a new mattress, my old sheets didn't fit because it's so much higher but this new bed set fits perfect. So did you see any "D"s for the 4th? What is the savage diet?

Amelia - My FIL did have the same problem and it was the PH level. It did take some time to get it right, keeping my fingers crosed for you.

Helene - Hopefully your neighbor will invite you in her pool for the rest of the week with this weather!

Cookie - Are you hidding away in the air conditioner? My stores always get busy when we have a heat wave. I don't remember having one for this long in a while.

Have a great day:)

Trish, have fun with PUB today. I am so happy to get on the WM:confused: I met Gary Sinise and his family from CSI: New York yesterday.

Am I the only one who couldn't access the forums yesterday afternoon until earlier today? (just checked at random)

Yesterday I did Athletic Step, and this morning was PP.

I am pressed for time as I have to fget caught up on homework and drive to Oregon for a Life Celebration for my Aunt that I hadn't seen for 10 years. She died after complications with open heart surgery...I am saddened by the loss, but am happy because I know that she had a long, good life in which she was a blessing to many people.

Back to catch up when I get home...I have questions and comments:D

Licia

Hey Girls!

I couldn't get on the fourms either:( so you weren't alone! I was kinda lost when I got up to drink my foffee and I couldn't get on the website. One good thing was that I wasn't late starting my workout!:eek:

I did abs and a 9.5 km run outside. I DID NOT want to get out of my bed either. I thought about going back to sleep but I was o.k after I was up for a little while.

Belinda** How long is your son there for? You must be enjoying his company!

Trish** I know all to well about money burning a hole. I use to be AWFUL when I was growing up. If I had $5 I had to spend it! LOL

Deb** Ahhhh....must be nice to have really hot weather. So jealous! It was kind of muggy when I went for my run earlier but since then the wind has changed and its kind of cold outside. The race is in the city so we have to travel for it, not a real big deal or anything. There are quit a few going from this town though.

Licia** Sounds like you have a busy day.

Today wasn't as crazy as most days. Thank goodness. Its nice to get my workout done, plus other things as well. Today was DS's first day at preschool. He was a little clingy when we dropped him off but he went off on his own after. I called to check in on him and she said that he was doing fine but she needed a blanket and pillow for tomorrows nap time:eek: Nap time?? Are you kidding me?? This kid doesn't nap and if you think he is going to be quiet while everyone else is napping, you have another thing coming to you. If they turned the tv on for him then he may have been quiet but I don't know if he would have done that.

I will probably bbl. DH is going fishing again and I am going to back a different meal tonight...I am looking forward to something different!

Lori:)

Hello,

Weird, but I couldn't get on the site since last night and now it works again.

Belinda: Don't know how it is right now in Germany, but we are roasting here. Literally! Awesome on meeting Gary Sinise. Love that show.

Deb: YES! The neighbor invite us over again. Thank god. It was just toooooo hot today. I had trouble getting on the site too so I couldn't check in with a rest day yesterday :D By the way, orchids before I forget. you have to wait until they are dry to give them water again else you will loose the flowers and stems. Only way to tell is to stick your finger in. I water mine every 10 days to 2 weeks. Then if you have a spray mist, you can mist the leaves every other day, but that's optional. Also repot once a year so they have nutrients. You go give them more nutrients, but mine have been fine this way.

Amelia: Hope you got the pool fixed. Sounds..... yucky. For your wrist and yoga. It sounds like you are putting all the pressure on your wrist from your weight. You can get injured. Try to cup your palm so that the heel of your wrist lifts. You should feel your fingers doing the gripping. Try to keep the length of the fingers touching and gripping while lifting the heel of your palm (the meaty part). Does this make sense? FYI, I hid my scale. It was not making me happy.

Iris: Hope you didn't run in this weather. Remember to give us directions for Friday.

Lori: Yeah, friends with pools are nice. What kind of a friend tells you to buy stuff for her like that. That's weird. How hot does it get where you are?

Licia: I love AS. That is a great workout! Hope you enjoyed PP.

Trish: Nice job, sounds like you are working out AND enjoying your weekend.

Cookie: Hope you are having a great day.

OK, don't know where I am at with personals. Hopefully mostly caught up. Rest day yesterday except we went to the water park so I probably got a good calorie burn. Did TF Fire 30 and Hiit 15 this morning. That was fun. I have to go do an STS upper body now. Not sure which yet. Might start M2 again. I am such an M2 addict :p

BBL I hope. I still have my meeting tonight. :confused:

Good Evening Ladies

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday!! I got to hold a 6 day old baby yesterday, it was amazing. :) That does NOT mean I want one of my own...LOL Started with my one female client today. It went awesome. This is going to be fun! My boss will be back tomorrow (finally)....maybe we can get some things ironed out for this gym.

I couldn't get on this morning either!!

Belinda- Did you workout today?

Helene- I will get directions, but I know it's not familiar area for either one of you, so I might just meet you girls somewhere right off the highway...lol If you have GPS I can just give you the address too. I'm thinking of making the Honey Balsamic Chicken for dinner.....also let me know what else kind of foods you've been eating for dinner. My diet is very strict right now too, I'd like to make it easy for all of us! So, to carb or not to carb, that is the question! I might just make the tuna spread again too, to go along with whatever.....and lots of veggies I'm guessing.

Cookie- You still in?? Hope everything is going good with you!

Lori- I was lost too this morning! And like you, actually started my workout on time! lol Good job on your test, I read it on facebook. :)

Licia- How do you like AS?? It's definitely one of my fave step workouts by Cathe. However, nothing can top Rhythmic Step! I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. :(

Deb- No "D"s! Bah Humbug! lol Am I the only one not swimming today?? What weights did you do today?

Soooo..yesterday, I was doing GREAT. Now keep in mind, I've never had a sweet tooth...ever. Turning down cake, cookies, sugar, no problem, doesn't even phase me! However, my cousin (who is also health conscious...just HAPPENS to mention that the cake that was made was our grandmothers recipe)...*sigh* I remember so much as a kid LOVING her cake...all of us kids did. So of course I had a piece.......*sigh*

Ohhh...and I haven't heard from DG, I'm sure I will at some point, but he's going to be in for a rude awakening when he calls again and wants to get together. See, I don't know how to handle it now, because it's not like I have time anyways!! My point is, I want to see him on MY schedule, not HIS. It's bulls**t.........:eek:

Okay ladies...see you in the a.m.

Hi Girls!

Im at work again. I had to come back for a flight that isn't here yet. Rotted at DH b/c he went fishing AGAIN at supper time and isn't home yet. He was suppose to be back in time for me to go to work and when I text him he was still 30 mins away!:mad:

Took DS to the playground after supper with my friends and their kids and between it all, we brought up the idea of doing a mini triathalon that is being held on Aug 22. I don't really like swimming and I don't really like biking either...LOL...I may have my work but out for me! Anyway...no one is registered yet. I think we are going to go for a bike ride and then go from there.

Helene** It doesn't get real hot here but we do have nice summers. Today wasn't very warm and tonight its freezing! I had to go back and get my coat!

Iris** I don't know if my sweet tooth is as bad as I think it is. I think I could pass up alot of of stuff but I eat it anyway.

Alright...work to be done!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.