COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN 7/14

punka274

Cathlete
Good afternoon, glad to see the forums up and running:D

I finished my workout earlier, did Standing premix on L&G then about 15minutes of yoga.

Hello to everyone, I will bbl :D

Last edited:
Hello,

Amelia: Hey, first one on the new forum for this thread. Belinda must be sleeping already ;)

Just finished Hiit 40/20. That workout just really kills me sometimes. If it wasn't for Cathe's personality carrying me through, I don't know if I could do it.

Alright, quick shower and then off to meet DH and the kids. They're having ice cream. I will be having diet soda :p

Hi to everyone else!

See you all in the morning!

This is just a quick check in. I have been unable to get online for the past couple days (from home) due to someone digging in the wrong place:( It has just gotten fixed. I have a lot of reading to do to see what has been going on here..

My workouts have been SJP, AS and today I tried SM.

I need to start paying more attention to my abs.

I will be back in a bit to read/do personals.

Licia

Think we're finding our way here.
Amelia, you're number 1! I just got Tracey Staehle's yoga dvd today. Hoping to try it out tomorrow.
Helene, you deserve a beverage after that wo. That is such a tough one. Isn't that the one with the explosive running man move? That always gets me.
Licia, I did sm this morning. Only I have finally decided it is time to just admit I have two left feet. Think I've only done it three times and still can't get it.
Hope everyone else is doing good.
Tried sm this morning, but maybe I was tired or whatever, but that one I couldn't figure out. Also did core max 2.
Cookie

I'm baaack :p

Just had to see if anyone else had posted.

Licia: GREAT job with your workouts! Have you figured out what you are going to try to do with your eats? I can't remember what happened in the previous threads so don't worry too much (but Iris had a birthday). I am horrible about working my abs. I actually can't remember the last time I did an ab workout :eek:

Cookie: SM took me a couple of tries as well. There are a couple things that just feel unusual. But I think I have it now. It's like in one of the 4DS step routines, there's just one spot that I always mess up on. Yes, 40/20 is the one with the explosive running man. Right after you do the alternating side squat over the high step. When the running man comes around, my thighs are always burning. How Cathe can talk us through the whole thing is beyond me.

OK, some more surfing and then off to bed. Tomorrow is my looooooonnnnnnng day and I'm hoping to get M2 legs done before heading off to work.

Good evening,

My nephew came on Monday and didn't leave until last night. He had so much fun with my son. All they did is play football:eek: Lucky for me, I ended up in the gym non stop:p I took a spinning class on Monday, I also went back and used the TreadClimber that night. Today I ran on the TM for 30 min. Plus there was a lot of drama going on between my sisters and niece. :rolleyes: I was so excusted.

Amelia, thanks for starting us off today. Nice job on that leg workout today. Love that workout!

Cookie, let me know how you like TS yoga DVD! I don’t get SM either, makes 3 of us, lol!

Licia, have fun with SM today.

Helene, lol me sleeping! The forum didn’t change, looks the same to me! Nice job, with your workout today.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.