Commit To Get Fit And Lean 4/23

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

TTOTM has poked its ugly head out and laughed, im suffering from sugar cravings...im chewing gum,drinking my fabulous honey Chamile or sleepytime tea to satisfy them. I also got me some sugarfree fudge pops for 40 cals;)

Todays plan is 4DS Legs and KB, may do aTM workout instead of KB,haven't decided yet....lets see if my energy picks up!

Debbie-Were you able to get your workout in yesterday? Im sorry your work day yesterday was so crazy....

Cookie-Im going to give the rotation about 4weeks...if nothing happens i will start adjusting my cals. I didn't get a chance to walk the dog last night...we had to run to the grocery store and garbage dump and when we got back we had company sitting in our driveway(MIL + FIL). May 13 will be four weeks. Did you enjoy your yoga workout yesterday?

Trish-Whats on tabs for today? I had fun with my race,it was on april 11th! I will oneday race in another one...but not in the morning;):confused: i would rather sleep in;)

Hey to Lori and Belinda:)

bbl

Good morning girls,

I ended up getting 3/4 of my workout in last night. My son's girlfriend came over and showed us her prom dress it was so pretty. It is blue, sequinced with a nice pattern. At my prom we all wore white alot of guys too:rolleyes: Today, I'm going to take a spin class at they gym and off to work afterwards.

Belinda & Lori - I hope we hear from you soon.

Amelia - It looks like sf fudge pop weather is coming our way too:) Have fun working leg today.

Cookie - I merchandise Keneth Cole, Gianni Berni, Croft & Barrow, Mundi wallets. Also PE wallets, hosiery & boxers and David Yurman sunglasses. Aren't you glad you asked;)

Trish - How many days a week do you do PT?

Have a nice day everyone!!

Oh boy,im pooped:confused:. TTOTM started yesterday and i didn't really feel like working out today,but pushed through it. I burned 430cals. I did 4DS weights first kickbox premix...minus core work,just too tired today.

Hey to everybody...must get some housework done...if i have too:rolleyes:. Hopefully my energy will increase as the day goes on.

Howdy girls,

I was up all night until 4:30 AM with my DD (the 18YO). I missed working out and was too exhausted this morning when the two little ones woke me @ 6:30:eek: Hopefully I will recuperate tonight and can do some cardio in the morning.

Cookie - If I sat out for my injuries I think I'd never get to workout. Over the past two months I've only done weight work about 5 times and even with that, I modified the weights to be really light. I am going to back off the shoulder work because it is realling feeling better and I do want to try and get it completely healed. I don't think my knees will ever be right again, but who knows. As for STS, I'm really not seeing all of the benefit from it. Right now, I am only doing the leg, bicep and tricpe sections as designed. To be honest, I think my 1RMs were too high from the start and contribued to my shoulder injury. I jumped from doing 10lb presses to 14 or 16lb in meso 1 and I was never able to finish a set. Should have listened to my body and backed off the weight, but I figured my 1RMs indicated what I was really capable of. I chock it up to a lesson learned. You have to listen to your body more than any formula. So....where do you live? I have dreams of moving our family to the country one day and never commuting to a city again for work!

Amelia - ^5s on getting your wo in even though your energy was zapped. It's so good you can push yourself when you are not feeling 100%. Do you think you will do a FF rotation soon? I miss them.

Deb - How was your spin class today? I go for PT 2 x a week. I'm on my second week and I do feel better. We've mostly been doing massage therapy and stimulation. I think in the next week we will move on to light weight work and I can work my way back up to my normal weight and even start doing push ups again:cool:.

Allrighty girls. TTYL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.