Commit To Get Fit And Lean 4/22

punka274

Cathlete
Monring

Today is a cardio coach and chest & Triceps from 4DS. I got the dogwalk in yesterday...i will walk her agian this evening,its nice to get out of the house for a while.

Debbie-I too read the thread that Belinda's DH wrote,so glad she can now put this behind her,she has been suffering for so long:( poor thing! And Yep,im sure our Lori has been running all around florida,lol

What on tabs for today girls?

bbl

Good morning girls,

Today, I'm going to do Disc 11 Tris & back after work. I need to set-up a new product line at my stores the next 2 weeks so it will probably be crazy. Hopefully, they will give me the space I need in the stores.

Belinda - Will be thinking about you and hope for a speedy recovery:) You have been through so much the last few weeks:(

Amelia - Your doggie must be so happy to go for walks and it gives you a little more exercise too:D Have fun with CC and chest & tris. Tris are one of my favorite body parts to workout.

Hi to everyone who follows & have a nice day!!!

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all well! Last night's wo was STS D7. I had to modify quite a bit for my shoulder and chest doing only light weight for each. I don't think I mentioned that I am going to PT for my shoulder now:confused: He doesn't want me to do any UB work at all, so I did some anyway :p but kept it really light. Either way, I'm trudging ahead. Still having issues with my schedule, but doing the best I can with that. I'm hoping to get a little elliptical in tonight. I might actually switch to iClimb just for a change of pace from CC.

So, someone catch me up on Belinda...I couldn't find the post Amelia referred to in her post.

Amelia - Enjoy your wo! I would love to borrow a pooch to take for walks..LOL! When I was growing up I had 4 dogs at different times and really miss having one in the house but I know there is no way I could take proper care of one right now.

Deb - Are you doing STS in order or mixing it up? I am on the last week of Meso 1 and I am thinking I won't take a week off since I have had so much time off in between exercises.

Talk to you guys soon. Hellos to Belinda and Lori.

Just found the post on Belinda in the OD. OMG!! I didn't know how serious things had gotten.

I hope you will be better soon, Belinda!

Hey Trish...here is the link! http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262178

Belinda's DH posted it yesterday! Great job on your workout yesterday...How long will you be going to a PT. I too had to change up my workouts this morning...i love CC but i decided to listen to music instead(some 80's Rock;):cool:)

Workout done, did 4DS chest and Tricep then about 35mins on the treadmill for a 2.7 mile run! Have a good day!

I read the post on the OD...what a great hubby!!

Great job on your wo this morning! Did I miss your race or are you still preparing?

'Evening Ladies!
Belinda, I'm so happy they've got you on the mend. It's been quite a haul. Take it easy, and please thank you dh for posting. What a sweetheart.
Amelia, isn't it great that spring is finallly here? Well, then again maybe that's just cause I'm in the north. Bet you're seeing good results with your weight and cardio workouts, plus the dog walks.
Deb, only one wo today? JK What do you think of sts? What type of merchandise do you deal with? Sent you a pm
Trish, sorry you're struggling with injuries. Are you sure you should be doing sts right now? You sure wouldn't want to aggravate your injuries. At first I thought you were saying you had four dogs. That's what I have, but don't usually tell people. We live in the country and they have room to run so it is easier.
Off to do a yoga dvd and then the ab marathon!
Cookie

Hi girls,

It was crazy at work today and I still haven't worked out yet:( I'm going to try after I type this. I don't think my DH would know to post if anything happened to me, I would be lost in cyber space:)

Trish - I hope the PT helps with your shoulder issue. I'm doing STS as is for the 6mo. rotation.

Cookie - I replied to you PM, not sure if it went through. I hope you had fun with yoga & abs today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.