Commit to get fit and lean for 27 - 29, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet? What are your plans today?

I will be back with personals.

Hi girls,

It's quiet here, turned out to be a nice day sun is now shinning. Not sure if I can get a workout in but may try & do something quickly. I'm going out with my SILS for a bite to eat & we'll go watch a movie at my SIL's house not sure what movie they picked:confused:

Have a great night:)

Morning ladies,

I will do D18 (BB) today. Yesterday I did S&G.

Debbie - good job with your workout yesterday. So, what movie did you watch? I tried to watch a movie last night, but fell a sleep:(

Lori - how are you doing? Baby here yet?

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. BBL!

Hi,

I did lower body blast today. We have a wine tasting dinner in our neighborhood tonight, I always get nervous at these things.

Belinda - We watched "How does she do it all" and I kept falling asleep too . . . do you think it's Cathe's w/o's;) Kudos on your w/o & thanks for letting us know about Lori:)

Lori - I'm sure you won't be checking in yet:D but so excited for your new baby boy, the best to you & your family. I bet you'll be lacing up those running shoes in no time!

Waves hi to everyone:)

Hi everyone. Sorry I was MIA the last two days. It has been quite busy here. Friday and Saturday I did not work out. I was very busy, plus I just finished Meso 1, so I deserved a little rest. This week is my recovery week and I plan on doing my favorite LIS workouts. Today will either be CSS plus step premix or AT, not sure. My eats have not been good the last two days :(. I am bloated and feeling gross. Hopefully doing today's workout will help.

Anyway. . .

Lori- CONGRATS!!! I hope you and the baby are doing well.

Belinda- I love SLide and Glide. I always think it will an easy cardio, but then halfway through I am huffing and puffing, lol.

Deb- Nice job on LBB. When I am done with this STS round I will definitely do two weeks of HR and LBB and some other favs. Then I am thinking of doing the one month LIS that Cathe posted for January or the three month combo with STS, not sure.

I will bbl,
Kristin

CSS plus step premix completed!!!! Now I am to finish final grades and spend time with the family :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

'Evening!
Belinda, are you settled in your house? Thanks for letting us know about Lori.
Lori, congratulations! Glad all is well. What is the new one's name?
Deb, hope you enjoyed your time with sil. It's great how well you all get along.
Kristin, isn't it a great feeling to have the work done? How was basketball?
Melissa, how's the juggling act of school and life coming along?
Helene, are you back from Disney yet? How's your back?
I've been knocked out by this sinus infection, plus a a very hectic week at work. Honestly, if I wasn't working, I was asleep, it was bad. Did tbt ub today and Jillian's extreme shred. I missed working out, and was beginning to get fearful of not getting back to it.
Have to do some paperwork before sleep.
Cookie

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in today, home tomorrow to get my computer work done so will just do a double tomorrow. We watched the movie "Up" today, it's a children/family movie but I don't get it to be a children's movie. Boy was it a tearjerker, was surprised that both my boy's had seen it.

Belinda - You must be busy today getting last minute things ready for the furniture.

Kristin - I keep meaning to check out some of Cathe's rotations that I wanted to do but couldn't commit to. Great job with your workouts & don't worry about the eats, you'll make up for it during the week.

Cookie - It's best you listen to your body when your not feeling well. Sounds like your bouncing back nicely with the w/o's you did today! Hopefully this week won't be so hectic.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.