Commit to get fit and lean for 12-11-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am done with GS legs! Both my dyna bands broke during my leg workout! I ended up using my tubing! Had nice burn! :D

Have a fantastic day and workout!

Good Morning!

I am just getting ready to head home but thought that I would check in while my car is warming up.
My arms are pretty sore from yesterdays workout. I think it will get worse as the day goes by:confused::)

Last night (while at work:rolleyes:) I wrapped most of my christmas presents:p I like doing it (can't say love it) but it really is trying and takes alot of time. Then I had to take them back to the jeep while it was pouring rain. Hopefully I didn't ruin the paper to much.

Sooooo...according to Belinda, GS legs is on tap for today?:confused: I hate working legs...but I guess I have to do it:) I will probably add some cardio in as well. I al looking forward to shoulder day, I love working UB.

Belinda** Good job getting that workout done...we don't have to do it twice right? hehe!:)

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning Lori and all who follow,

If you want to:p you can do GS legs twice!:D:p I am just kidding! Great job on your DOMS! You made me laugh, wrapping your christmas presents at work!:D:p Good for you! I think I will not do cardio today!

BBL!

Morning girls,

im not sure what todays workout will be? I woke up with slight nausea in my stomach, my DH did too and guess whos not working today:mad: I told him that i would work anyway because I know it wouldn't last all day,he's such a baby:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cookie-Great job with your workout yesterday! ABout the christmas shopping...we buy for our kids,our parents,my sister and my new baby neice and thats about it. My dh doesn't buy for any of his siblings.....not my choice,but his. We decided to not buy for each other this year.

Trish-Im sending your some knee healing vibes,i hope your able to get out there soon. Very wise staying off it until its fully recovered!

Lori-high fives on the DOMS,I love working UB too.

Belinda-great job with GS legs!

Hey to everybody! I think im gonna go get some pepto bismal,maybe that will ease this nausea a bit:confused:....have a great day.

Belinda** Where do you want to post pics? Do you want a new avatar or create and album?

Ameila** Yes...men are wimps! One sniffle and they will whine for days!! Hope you feel better.

I am just getting on the go. My coffee is gone and Im wondering when to workout.

Morning Ladies,

I'm behind a day in the rotation so I did GS Biceps this morning...TWICE! My arms are on fire and I didn't even go super heavy:confused: Tomorrow I will do GS Legs floorwork...maybe twice...with ankle weights.:eek:

Belinda - You broke both your Dyna Bands??? You Go She-Ra!! That must have been some wo today:)

Hey Lori - How was work last night? Did you get a nap in? I woke up @ 3:00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. When I got to work all I wanted to do was close my door and take a nap! Enjoy GS Legs today - don't break any bands;)

Hey Amelia - thanks for the knee-healing vibes :D Right back atchya with some nausea-be-gone vibes :p

Tonight is the my firm's holiday party. Should be fun.

BBL.

Belinda** Where do you want to post pics? Do you want a new avatar or create and album?

Ameila** Yes...men are wimps! One sniffle and they will whine for days!! Hope you feel better.

I am just getting on the go. My coffee is gone and Im wondering when to workout.

Lori, I want to create an album!:eek: Thanks for your help! Love your new pic.!

Morning Ladies,

I'm behind a day in the rotation so I did GS Biceps this morning...TWICE! My arms are on fire and I didn't even go super heavy:confused: Tomorrow I will do GS Legs floorwork...maybe twice...with ankle weights.:eek:

Belinda - You broke both your Dyna Bands??? You Go She-Ra!! That must have been some wo today:)

Hey Lori - How was work last night? Did you get a nap in? I woke up @ 3:00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. When I got to work all I wanted to do was close my door and take a nap! Enjoy GS Legs today - don't break any bands;)

Hey Amelia - thanks for the knee-healing vibes :D Right back atchya with some nausea-be-gone vibes :p

Tonight is the my firm's holiday party. Should be fun.

BBL.

Trish, I have to admit my dyna band was broken in half before, I put a knot in, put know it broke on the other side!:p I will use the tubing for now! I had a nice burn in my legs! Great job with your bicep worout this morning! Glad you feeling better!

Belinda, just try going to your profile. And on the left hand side under "networking" there is "pictures and albums" and just go from there. I think it is pretty simple...or else I wouldn't have been able to figure it out.! LOL

Hmmm...then Im not sure what your problem is. I have had problems in the past as well, I think it said the picture was to big or something. Have you tried uploading one picture at a time?

Haha! Well then...I really don't know. Im not real good with computers anyway so if something doesn't work the way I want it to, then I just give up:confused::rolleyes:!

Done with GS legs...also did a 30 mins interval run. Now I need to get in the shower, run to the store, make supper, then off to work again!:mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.