Commit to Get Fit and Lean 1/25

Well today will be D5, I'm not worried about missing that one cardio yesterday...I think I'll do 30/30 and abs tomorrow and not worry about CCC this week! Either that or I just won't take a rest day later this week.....but I don't see that happening! lol

After cleaning up the house yesterday we spent the afternoon at my parents playing wii and then going to dinner at Outback...I had the ahi tuna for an app, and then the fresh tilapia with crabmeat for dinner...yummmmm. Can you tell I love seafood???

I've yet to go tell the office about the fire, but I dont' want maintenance interrupting my workout!!

Belinda- How are you feeling??? How did D9 go?

Amelia- How have you been feeling the past couple of days?? My mother is doing ok...we're hoping for just more round of chemo (for now) and then she'll have a break.

Lori- Quiet as a mouse you are the past couple of days? Stick with not making things for breakfast...it will save your kitchen!!! LOL

Deb- So sorry about your DH....has he seen a doctor? And yeah the firetrucks came....and an army of men....afterwards I said to the one guy, "wasn't this a little over the top for a crockpot?"...lol I am/was currently following the tosca reno cookbook...now that will be put on hold! Sidenote: I'm a huge laday gaga fan!!

Trish- Nice workouts this week!! I've never heard of a frittata, I'll have to look that up after I get my kitchen back.

Helene- Have a wonderful week!! Talk to you when you get back

Cookie- So happy to hear your mom is out of the hospital and resting somewhere more comfy! Did you end up doing legs last night? And I hope you are feeling better!

Ok ladies...bbl

Good Morning!:)

Such as it is. We haven't been getting wonderful night sleeps!:confused: DS had a temp on sat night so he was up a couple of times, then I had a flight at 9 yesterday morning so there is no workout to report from yesterday (needed a rest day anyway) and last night was another horrible night. DH took DS to the Dr yesterday while I was at work and he had the beginnings of an ear infection but now his throat is really bothering him. When the dr checked him all of that stuff was fine but last night it kicked it. Its hard for him to swallow. So last night I would not be able to count how many times I was up.There are a few things that need to be done around here today and Im not sure if he will let me get anything done. Oh well!

Hopefully I will catch up on personals later. I have a feeling I will be spending alot of time on this couch, although I may get a few things done when he as a nap.

Iris** enjoy your workout! Yes...I have been quiet:) Sometimes I try to be quiet:rolleyes: doesn't last long though!

Hopefully I will get a workout in later. Going to do a run with HIIT and Disc 10...although I still have to do legs from last week yet!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning

Iris-I bet your mother will be glad to get that next treatment over with,so glad she's doing good. Enjoy your workout today. How is the cleaning coming along after the fire?

Lori-poor little guy ,i hope he feels better soon.

Hello to everyone...

Im not sure what im doing today as far as a workout goes, im leaning towards a cardio coach then some yoga. TOM is here and its in full swing:confused: after getting the kids up for school this morning i went back to bed:eek:

i will bbl to catch up:)

workout done as planned.CCv3 then some yoga. I recorded a rodney yee yoga workout from discovery health and i absolutely loved it. He has great direction(left foot,right foot) im going to look into more of his workouts. It was called power yoga for beginners,it was filmed on a beach. He has a pleasant voice too....

Hi girls,

You may have missed Cookie's post last night but Belinda had a relaspe and is back in the hospital for more tests. Her DH said he will keep us posted.

Today, I took the day off except it is raining hard, at least it's not snow:) DH's fever broke but he was up most of the night coughing, of course he went to work and I'm sure he'll go to the gym:confused: I'm about to throw chicken soup together in the crockpot (I'm sure Iris does not want to hear that word:().

I'm thinking about trying to do Disc 10 this afternoon.

Belinda - If your out there it's probably better they get an answer for the dizzy spells, STS will be there when your better:)

Iris - Do you have to pay for a new stove or does the landlord? So too bad you couldn't replace "him" with a cute fireman;) just trying to cheer you up.

Lori - It's rough when there little and sick:(. The only thing I liked when mine would get sick is the house was quiet. I hope your able to get your workouts in today.

Amelia - I wish we had the discovery health channel it looks like a good one.

Cookie - I'm happy to hear your Mom's out of the hospital and doing better. I hope your feeling better yourself.

Trish - I hope you were able to get an iclimb in. Not sure if DH has the flu sort of think it's a bad cold.

Hava a great day everyone:)

Well...today wasn't as relaxing as I thought it was gonna be.I did most of the things I needed to do around here. When DH came home from lunch I started my workout but it seemed to take forever b/c my running partner decided that today was the day she wanted to lift weights...for the first time ever! I told her I wouldn't laugh at her but working out with someone like that really makes ya realize how strong you actually are. She is very thin, tiny limbs so I knew she wasn't going to be able to lift much. She did good though and did Disc 10 with me. So my workout was 2.5 miles on the TM, HIIT pyramid and Disc 10.

Would you believe that my child didn't have a nap all day. I remember sleeping through the discomfort but maybe tylenol does the opposite for him. He as been on antibiotics for 24 hours now so maybe tonight will be a better night.

Ameila** Good job with your workout even though TTOM is here! Ugh!

Deb** It just crossed my mind about Iris starting the thread today. Then I figured something had to be up. Poor Belinda! STS and her just do not get along at at! Enjoy your rest day. Soup sounds yummy!

Lori:)

Hey girls,

All done with my wos for today. This AM was a new one, iClimb17 which alternated 5-10 min elliptical with 5 min. of med. ball exercises (i.e. squats, lunges, abs, etc.). I really enjoyed it and will be doing that one again for sure. During lunch I worked my chest and back. So, far my eating is on track for the day. I have no choice but to be good. I'm starting to feel like a big slug. I need to get these pounds moving. I have to remember next year @ holiday time that overeating IS JUST NOT WORTH IT!!

Belinda - Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope the docs can identify the issue so that you can begin working on a solution. Take care of yourself. (((hugs))))

Iris - So, do you think you will have to replace your stove? I'm sure the slow cooker is a goner:( That's so funny that you haven't called maintenance for fear of workout interruption!LOL!

Lori - Sorry DS isn't feeling well! Glad you were able to get your wo in, but I can't imagine how with no sleep!

Amelia - Nice job on your wo!

Deb - I hear you on the rain! A few folks in the office were complaining and all I could think was I'm so glad it isn't snow! Sounds like DH is a lot like Belinda!

Cookie - Thanks for the fyi on Belinda. Did you do legs yesterday? Hope you're feeling less stuffy today.

Helene - How are you doing? I hope this is a better work week for you.

So, ladies, I have new motivation for my workouts. I just connected with an old friend/semi-rival from childhood and she looks FABULOUS! I can't believe it. She must live in the gym. There's not the tiniest bit of sag/bulge anywhere...and I checked all 75 pictures she has on fb!! I know...so pathetic:rolleyes: Anyway, this will definitely make me think twice about eating the sweets.

BBL

'Evening!
Belinda, glad to hear they're giving you a 1000+ tests and you're doing good. Rest, rest, rest.
Iris, so how were the firemen? Anyone interesting? Really glad you didn't get hurt. I wouldn't want my wo interrupted either.
Amelia, think I have that Rodney Yee one! He is pretty good. Yoga really does help me feel better.
Deb, how's the patient? Did he wo? Yep, he and Belinda probably are related. Did you make your soup in the you-know-what?
Trish, ohhhh that would make me be good for at least a couple of hours! Was she interested in health and fitness even in school? Bet she doesn't have your kind personality.
Lori sorry your ds isn't feeling well. LOL at your skinny-armed friend lifting.
Well I did do legs last night and it felt so good, but then this morning I decided to take today as a rest day. Feel like I need Liquid Plumber for my head! My phone died and had to go replace it this afternoon. Now I have to figure the new one out! They keep getting so many new apps and toys on them! Tomorrow will be hiit, work/meetings, workshop, and visit my mom, so I won't check in til late - unless I can figure out how to do it on my phone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.