Commit to get fit - Jan 12

Cookie57

Cathlete
Morning!
Yesterday I didn't see Belinda's thread and started another one - ended up talking to myself all day! Well, now I have my glasses on and still didn't see one for today, so let's hope I didn't goof again.
Belinda, looking forward to looking at the photos this evening. Want to be sure I have time to look at them, not just the quick glance I would do now.
Deb, how's your fil?
Did afterburn with the bonus burn this morning. Had a snow delay so took advantage of a little extra time.
BBL,
Cookie

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to check in quick before I leave. We are going on vacation for two weeks tomorrow.
My back is still bothering me so I have no been working out all, and between that and snow delays and the kids getting sick I'm wondering where all my free time went.
Sorry I don't have time for personals but I wanted to send warm hugs to all of you and I will be back in a little more than two weeks.
:)

Hi,

I didn't sleep well last night, so no energy for a workout. I bought a clip on pedometer instead of using the bodybugg & will did about 10,000 steps:) Tomorrow is my last day to work in NYC & the girl comes back from vacation.

Belinda - I saw you did post but you used Jan. 11th . . . wish we could really add days like that;)

Kristin - We must have posted at the same time last night. Great workouts!

Helene - Enjoy your vacation, you always seem to get a ton of walking in:)

Cookie - Oh, the skiers & snowboarders will be happy with the snow. DS went sking Christmas week in VT & he said it wasn't too bad. My FIL will have a gallbladder operation on Mon. or Tues. & get out of the hospital hopefully Thurs. & needs to go back in 2 or 3 weeks for a double by-pass & heart valve operation. It seems like his unhealthy lifestyle is finally catching up to him. DH is determined for it to not happen to him.

Goodnight:)

Just wanted to say no workout last night :( DS had a birthday party to go to and by the time we got home, ate dinner and finished our daily reading I was spent. Tonight DH and I are supposed to go out o dinner. I need to do STS legs today somehow :confused: we shall see.

Bbl
Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.