Commit to Get Fit - 12-29

Cookie57

Cathlete
Morning!
Surprise, surprise, it is me starting us off.
Belinda, hope everything goes smoothly with the closing. Are you getting a workout in? I would need to for stress reduction; I may nickel and dime us into bankruptcy but large amounts make me nervous.
Deb, did you have your cell phone with you in the elevator? That must have been so frightening. I got stuck in one for about 30 mins in midtown years ago, and one of the women in there with me started screaming hysterically. It got so hot and stuffy. It seemed like an eternity. Sorry you had to go thru that. Bet you would rather have done all Imaxes and Hiits.
Kristin, are you doing bm2 today? I didn't sleep well again last night so I'm hoping for energy to strike in the next half hour to get it done. Have to work this afternoon. How do you keep the kids' toys under control? The little pieces all over was hard when mine were young.
Helene, hope you're staying indoors today. Heard with windchill it is single digits out there! Makes you long for Florida even more, I bet.
Been awake since 3 again today, and ate some oatmeal about an hour ago, so hoping it is settled soon so can wo. It always makes me feel better about the day, and I think my eating is better if I get the workout done in the morning.
Cookie

Hi there, Cookie and everyone! Today's workout was slide and glide (I am a little behind in the rotation, but will finish it up with yoga max on the 1st). I came up with my own rotation for STS plus LIS and other cardio. It is fifteen weeks total, which takes me right to the middle of April! We are contemplating going back to Florida for April break, so I may have to tweak it.

so... Last night at dinner, we were talking about the housing market and how I like our little hOuse, but I just wish I had my own workout room. I said how I wanted to convert my garage into my workout room. Well, our friend is in construction and said it would be easy and talked DH into doing it!!!!!! I am so excited!

Deb- this week is flying ( it always does :confused:). I am having a blast with the boys though. Today, even though it was freezing out, I took them to the park to ride their new scooters and then we had hot cocoa. They are so cute and like having their mommy home, that is for sure. Next week might be a little rough. So, two more days for you, the city tomorrow? Hope the day goes quickly and you get outta dodge before the traffic gets too ridiculous.

Belinda- yay! I bet you are so excited about the move and have a million things to do!!!! Good luck! So cool that you will be ringing in the New Year in your new home.

Cookie- BM2 is a hard one to do when you are not into it. Knowing that is 90 minutes can kill it for me if I am tired. Kids toys under control? Bwahahaha. We converted our little entrance front room into their playroom. If it gets messy in there, it is not a big deal. We have bins for each type of toy, batman figures, power rangers, Mickey Mouse, and so on.

Helene- how many more days until Florida? My boys are itching to go there. My younger DS always brings it up. We are hoping to go again in April. I am actually going to see a travel agent to see if we can get a deal.

Ok, bbl,
Kristin

Hi girls,

Cookie - thanks for staring us off today. Hope you got your workout in today. What did you do?

Kirstin - good job with S&G.

Debbie - what did you end up doing today?

I did iTread Set 2, 60 min this morning. Ran over 5 miles .Burned 620 cal.
Tomorrow we are closing on the house, yeah!!! I don't think I will get us started or get a workout in.

I will be back Satruday playing catch up on my workouts. LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.