Commit to Get Fit 12/28

jnka825

Cathlete
Hi everyone! No one started us off today, so I figured I would. Today's workout was total body trisets full body premix, OMG. I burned 900 calories. It really is a tough challenge doing it all in one shot.

Tonight we are going out to dinner with friends and no kids, yay! My eats have been good all day, but tonight will definitely not be, lol.

I am thinking about mixing up LIS with STS and other cardio workouts from Cathe. I was thinking of doing an STS undulating rotation, three weeks of week one from each mesocycle then a week of two total body workouts and cardio and circuits. Then back to three weeks of week two from each mesocycle, and so on. Thoughts?

Helene- too funny about DS and Rudolph being the one to let the cat out of the bag, lol. Cannot argue with the logic ;)

Deb- too funny about the clothes with your sons. My mom used to buy me extra small when I was heavier. Now that I lost the weight she buys me extra large, lol. Clothing is such a hard gift to give because you can never be sure if the receiver will like it and accept it as "his" or "her" style. I am glad I have a few more years of toys, lol.

Belinda- do you have one disc to go now? You are the one making me itch to do STS again ;)

Cookie- I have to tell you I feel so relaxed this week. Maybe because for the first time since the school year started I don't have anyone talking about the tests, lol. Well, now I just brought them up, ugh!:eek::mad::mad:eek:

Okay, enjoy the day ladies. Just a few more left in 2011!

Kristin

Evening!
Belinda, is tomorrow the big day - sts and the house? Did your ds come up to join you for Christmas?
Kristin , hope you are enjoying your meal and friends. I was reading about the top ten new restaurants and the top $25 and under, makes me hungry and want to go check some of them out. I was going to do tbt today but didn't have quite the time, did turbo barre instead. I'll do that rotation with you, if you're looking for a partner.
Helene, darn logic and Rudolph. My youngest sister never admitted knowing until I think she was 10! We think she was playing it for more toys. My eats haven't been that good Monday and Tuesday, today was better. Are you off to Florida again?
Deb, can't imagine commuting into Midtown everyday. How are your feet today? Hope you have recovered. Isn't it amazing how quickly kids can change their minds and them be so emphatic about their new decision? You are so right we're extremely lucky re my bil. I also miss the toys and magic feeling that little ones bring at the holidays.
Today was a walk/run, much more of a walk since those darn sinuses are acting up again. Then got in turbo barre and my legs are feeling it already. Did nothing work related and loved it. Spent most of Monday and Tuesday agonizing over a grant that I got assigned to right before the break. Got the Collage catalog and put it in recycling right away, it is too tempting. Especially since I keep comparing all to Cathe. Howver, if anyone hears of other low impact advanced cardio I'm very interested. My couch is calling me....
Cookie

Hi,

Too tired & sore to w/o today. I was doing really well with timing today at NYC but the over 100 yr. old freight elevator broke down when I was in it alone:( it happened another time in NJ but I wasn't alone. One of the managers talked me through it, they could tell I was about to panic but I finally was able to get it going but awhile later it stopped working & they brought in the repairmen.

Tomorrow I have NJ stores & Fri. last day at NYC:) I can't wait till Friday afternooon!

Belinda - You must be so busy getting ready for the closing. Good Luck!!!

Kristin - This week is going to fast . . . you really are making the most of it. Have fun tonight . . . you earned a dessert with you workouts this week.

Cookie - Ugh, on the grant this week. Kudos on getting in your workouts:) I can't even imagine what Cathe will do for 2012, wondering if she'll have the NJ roadtrip.

Goodnight:)

Good morning girls,

Sorry, for not checking in yesterday. Busy day:( I finally finished D34 yesterday. Monday was a rest day, Tuesday we drove to Leesburg, VA got a flat tire, got home late. I will try to get a cardio wo in today.

Kirstin - awesome cal burn! need to check that premix out. I have 2 more discs to go!

Cooke- oh no, on the sinus! Mine are acting up too:rolleyes: Awesome job, on that walk/run. Tomorrow is the big day:D Thanks!

Debbie - we are very busy, with the house...kids! it's all good!

I will be back later. Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.