:::clean.it.up.thursday:::

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning all,

Got up and did 4ds - lis today. With doing SC, it's been a while since I did wos that were an hour or more so I'm having to get used to that again. I was so ready to quit right at the 60 minute mark and still had 6 minutes to go. I know it's stupid but there's just something that shuts down!

Wendy, (((HUGS))) - I'm so sorry about your test. And I'm with everyone else, WHO PPs??? Seriously?!?! I'm so glad you got to resched the test. I know you'll do fine. Oh, and I was FB stalking you - I didn't know you got married on a cruise ship. My life long love is cruising. I'm jealous for sure!

Kate, glad you got to spend so much time outside yesterday. I'm so ready for summer. I want to play!

Clintonya, it's April 15!! It's so strange because we used to have our taxes done like Feb 1 every year but now since we live overseas, our company does them and we don't get our return until like November and it sucks! :( Hope your life will slow down soon!

Anne, sorry about stuff with your parents. At least you have something to lift your spirits this time around. Do you hear much about J's parents? What's the word on TCB?

Nina, I'm glad you had a good morning with your boys yesterday. It's always so nice when things are calm and smooth. Did you get your yoga in? Sorry about the pb run in (prob better than the 8 oreos I ate the other day). Have a great day at work.

Becky, that's crazy about DH's mom. How sad. I'm not looking forward to that. My parents are only 50 right now and Ryan's are 60. I know his dad is going to be SOOOO hard to deal with when he gets older.

Klaudia, how on earth do you weigh less than you did in hs? I want to know your secret! Is it just that you WO now? I didn't really wo now but my metabolism hasn't kept up, that's for sure. Glad you got the class you wanted for Nevena! All my friends in the States are registering their little ones for K next year and I have a tinge of jealousy b/c I should be doing the same for Anna. Oh well, at least I'll get to do it next year for Ellie.

Kate, how was the day with the hs'ers? Hope you got through ok. I can totally relate to your eating issues. In my first 12 weeks I lost weight with both b/c I puked all the time. But then once I stopped puking, all I wanted was carbs - toast, baked potatoes, pasta (with butter), crackers, pretzels, etc. It was horrible. But, I figure you just kind of have to roll with it - you get a baby out of it after all. Have you had your first appt?

OK, time to get bfast going. Have a great day everyone!

;)Good Morning Girls !

I'm bumping us up there. I almost missed your post Angie ! We were sliiiiiiiiiiiiding down the page !

Angie, I weigh less than in high school too. I think I was my heaviest in 10 grade or so. About 15- 20 more pounds than I weigh now.
Then I lost a little just after HS*maybe not eating as much junk food ? * and then years later started exercising and eating better .
Oh and my DH's parents didn't have him until they were older.......his mom was 40 . So she is in her 80's now.

Today is BFBM (jillian) . I'm having such fun with circuits this week !

I already made chocolate chip cookies this morning ! :eek::p Just woke up too early and decided I might as well get something done !

Will bbl

Morning! Another day of no vehicle for me - so chores & playing outside for us.:) I think its going to be back tonight.

One wake up in the night for Julia - she cried for a long time so I went to her and rocked but no nursing. Laid her back in her bed awake and she went to sleep quietly on her own. I'm slooooowly gonna beat this!

Angie, LOL @ wanting to quit at 60 minutes! We all understand!

Becky, I've baked in the early AM too - its kind of peaceful! Today I'm making the dough for the Jacques Torres/NY Times cookies to bake tomorow night. Anybody ever make these? The dough is supposed to rest for 36 hours.
Have fun w/ Jillian!

I'm thinner than HS too - thank goodness! Speaking of which....clean eats pays off - not sure what I weigh right now but I feel terrific! Florida shorts & tanks, here I come! Wish I could wear a 2-piece, but my pregnancy w/ Gina left me with some pretty ugly battle wounds. :(

Morning ladies!! Yesterday was a rough day but today WILL be better. I did a 30 min run/walk this morning, will do bum bum tonight.

I think I am learning that I need to *completely* change the way I eat. I get SO HUNGRY, eat, then feel too full/uncomfortable. Instead of 3 meals and 2 snacks, I think I need 5 small meals. Maybe there is less room in my belly for a full stomach?

I am not having "morning sickness" exactly but my stomach feels "iffy" all day - does that make sense?

Kate, I have decided that I am going to rock a bikini this year at the beach - i'll be about 16 weeks at our vacation. I think I'm going to get a bikini top and a skirt - most of my battle scars are on my thighs/butt:confused:

KATIE, Nice job on the WO!
For eating I have switched to 3 full meals and no snacks - it is working much better for me than eating all day (5 mini meals or even snacks).
You'll be wicked-cute w/ your bump & bikini! :D:D:D:D

Morning, everyone!

Kate, sorry about no car, but it is so beautiful out, who cares?

Katie, I concur--how cute! A bump and a bikini! I'm glad you're figuring out what will work for you food-wise.

Becky, please don't talk about chocolate chip cookies! Just kidding. :p I love cookies, but never bake, so there's no temptation in my house. My parents were older when they had me, too. I reminded my dad the other day that when he was my age I wasn't even born yet. He was almost 41 when I was born.

Angie, you know how much I hate hour+ work outs. That's part of why I haven't been doing 4DS in its entirety, but I'm thinking about it for next week. Since it's only 4 work outs that makes it easier to take for me. I haven't heard anything about J's mom in a couple weeks. She was not doing well at all about two weeks ago (didn't get out of bed for several days), so I sent a note to his sister. I thought about asking to visit her, but decided against it. It would be the right thing to do, but I also think it would cause a big setback for me and I don't need that right now. Since I haven't heard anything, I presume things are status quo with her.

I did get up and do 4DS legs and abs from Kickbox. I'll do some sort of cardio tomorrow and then a circuit on Saturday. That's my plan, Stan! Tonight I have books and beer and then tap. Oh! And I have some new dresses coming that should get delivered today. So I'll get to try those on when I get home. I've gone a little crazy with the credit card lately, but I have a pretty hefty tax refund coming, so that's okay. Plus it's fun!

Hi to everyone else! bbl

anne

Good Morning Everyone!

I am fighting a bad cold and I stayed home yesterday and just slept. I couldn't believe how exhausted I was. I got P57 on Tuesday but it is still in the wrapper. I don't when I will try one - maybe tonight but right now I just want to go home and go back to bed so that is not likely. I have my interview tomorrow morning and I hope I am feeling better. It is a 3 hour interview and I need to be in my best shape.

Angie, I forced myself to do at least 1 hour long workout a week during SC. I was afraid I would lose my conditioning if I didn't. I weigh about the same as I did in hs but I wear a smaller size.
Kate, looks like you are winning the J battle. I agree eating no snacks and meals is better. I wish I could get rid of my afternoon snack but sometimes we don't eat dinner until 8:00.
Katie, I completely understand about the iffy stomach. Mine is feeling that way right now. You will look great in your bikini.
Becky, wtg on making the cookies. I am not a morning person so I usually don't cook unless I have to.
Anne, ooh I love new clothes! Do you have any pics of your dresses!

I will try to catch up on yesterday later today!

Good morning!

Angie, yes, at least the rush it over! I do still need to do the lady’s taxes who had fallen and broken her hip and shoulder. I filed an extension for them so they can have time to get their stuff together! I am with you too, past an hour is just long!

Becky, circuits are my favorite too!

Kate, how many days left til vacation? :) Can you send me some cookies? :)

Katie, yes, that makes sense, that’s how I l felt too – with Jasmin, I felt like that for the first 4 months, only actually got sick 3 times though.

Anne, have fun at tap tonight! Now you will have some new dresses to wear w/your new shoes :D

Colleen, good luck w/your interview tomorrow! And hope you feel better!

Hi to everyone!

Great job toall of you who weigh less than you did in high school!!! I don’t know how much I weighed in high school but I know I am not smaller :) I am in better shape though!

Not quite sure how it is Thursday, I feel like I missed an entire day of this week! Eats and w/o are still going good-I am actually amazed at that! Did 30 min of the Give Me 10 Workout from exercise tv yesterday. Hoping for a productive day to try and get caught up at work and home! Will bbl.

Clintonya

Oh! And less than what I weighed in high school? Are you freaking kidding me? I would have to lose like 40-50 pounds to be that weight again. Seriously. I was very, very skinny. But now I'm in good shape and have a lot of muscle.

Anne, Those dresses are freaking cute! Any occasions to wear them to or just because?

Colleen, Yeah, I would def go for a PM snack if I didn't eat dinner til 8! Id eat drywall waiting that long!
A 3-hour interview! Ba-dang!

Clintonya, 15 days til vacation!:D And it can't come soon enough! FD up the wazoo!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
WTG on clean eating and WOs! And during tax week too! You go girl!
Wishing you a very productive day!

-
Nice AM w/ my girls. Have gotten a lot done - now to head outside!

Lunch was clean and is done -

The weather outside is beeeeyooootiful!

Gotta get Bella on the bus, Ju down for a nap, and me in the basement for my STSin'!

Anne, great dresses! Victoria’s Secret has a multi-way bra that might work.

Kate, that’s so close :D:D Are you flying? 48 for me! Thanks, I have a ¼ pound to go to see an all time new low weight (well since I was about 20), of course ttom is about to come and mess that all up, but hopefully after that!

Clintonya

STS done and now I'm going to bake myself in the sun in my adirondack chair til Julia wakes up!

Clintonya, WTG on your loss! That is fantastic! Dont let TTOM mess it up! Go low-carb and drink lots of water and you WILL meet your goals!
Yes, we're flying to Florida! We're in Michigan and I don't want to go cross-country w/ a 1.5 yo!:eek::eek::eek: Your countdown is on too!

off to get my tan started!:D:D:D Vitamin D, ya know!

Kate, it's HOT out there! Be careful, but have fun.

Clintonya, woo hoo! Are you sooooooo happy it's 4/15?

Colleen, GOOD LUCK tomorrow! I hope you're feeling better and on top of your game.

Oh, the dresses are just because they're cute. I couldn't resist the cocktail-y one for the price. And it turns out I have a place to wear it Saturday night! The state library is hosting a function for notable Michigan authors, so a girlfriend and I are going to go. Should be fun!

I have a webinar this afternoon. Lucky me.

anne

Anne, it IS hot! I love it! I only got about 20 minutes before Julia woke up. Oh well. Looks like were going to have great weather all next week too! yay!
Have fun wearing your fancy dress! Very cool!
Webinar = zzzzzzzzzz. I was supposed to take one a while back for payroll issues but it was 3 hours long and I had no childcare help....so I skipped it. I don't think I missed much!:p

-
I think chicken tacos sounds good for dinner! Not sure if the fam will think they sound good, but I guess if they want something else they can cook it!:p

It's 84 degrees and I've been out all day enjoying it.
This morning I mowed the grass.......then put on crabgrass killer/fertilizer.
This afternoon I've been sitting out in the sun with a Self magazine and then my DS showed up with a mocha frappe that I SHOULDNT have had, but hey..........he brought it to me , so I drank it ! Yum !!
I came in and am getting ready to do a CS.
Just was looking at my workouts wondering what I'll do tomorrow and I am wondering..............is Travel Fit considered a circuit workout ??? I've only done it once.....I'd like to do it again but I really don't know if that counts as circuit or not.

Hi to everyone ! I haven't read the last few posts, but I'll go back later and catch up . Just want to sneak in some CS before I gotta fix supper and then am going to mow and fertilize over at my mom & dads.

lol kate, i am going parallel parking tonight after JJ is in bed. no sitter during the day for me and he is way too fussy when he thinks we are getting out of the car but then I pull out AGAIN!! we tried the other day and he had a fit.

anne, yay for new dresses!! i cant wait to get some new stuff when this weight comes off.

becky, a mocha frappe sounds so good to me.

clintonya, where are you headed for vaca?

katie, id go with the smaller / more frequent meals...later in pg theres less room for food with more baby in there but first tri i think digestion is just sluggish due to hormones, unfortunately.

super busy day. my knee is exactly the same, not good. nonetheless had a fab wo -- i alternated 10 mins on the ellip with chest/back, then bis/tris, then shoulders and abs. so 30 mins cardio and about 25 mins of wts.

my eats have been terrible this week... i am so far from the wagon i cant even see it. where o where is my wagon????

when JJ goes down i will be a parallel parking machine. need to translate that into NO NERVES for my test tomorrow. my nerves are biggest enemy right now.

Wendy, here are some no nerves vibes for you ~~~~~~! Good luck tomorrow!

Becky, you go, girl! That's so nice of you to take care of your parents' lawn too.

Kate, I love chicken tacos, you know that. And, yeah, if they don't like it, they can cook for themselves.

Hi to everyone else! Oh, and my webinar today? Totally rocked! It was the best one yet. Yay!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.