::::::: clean & tidy weekend ::::::::

Nancy with Cathe support e-mailed and said she would look into my situation on Monday. I still have not received an e-mail confirmation, and there is also no $100 charge to my bank account.

I just went into the Road Trip forum, and it looks like at least one other person says that she had invoice #1, so that is at least 3 of us with the same invoice number.....

Oh well, need to put it out of my mind and just have faith that everything will be fine...

Workout today will be 4DS KBX, GS BSB, and B&G core -- lots, I know! Then CLEAN MAX at my old house to get all the last things out of there, can't wait!! I will also be doing some SHOP MAX today -- I need new shoes for work, a new outfit for my bridal brunch coming in a few weeks, and maybe some work clothes.

Menu--

b cereal
s almonds
l chicken, veggies, and pasta leftovers
s ???
d ???

My wedding dress is getting soooooooooo close I am super motivated to KEEP IT CLEAN!

Katie, Glad you're getting somewhere with your dilemma. Busy day today for you - have a good one!

I have a baby shower to go to today - it's at lunch time and I have no idea what they'll have. SIL is helping to throw it so I'll call her and ask if we need to eat before we go. DDs are coming to. Mike is off gettting his concelaed weapons permit today. Why? No clue! He and his dad love to shoot. Not hunting, just target shooting. And lucky us, since we live in the country they all come to our house to play!

No clue on menu, but clean is in the forecast. Mike & I had ice cream last night. OOps.

Robin, We didn't hear from you y'day! Are you RT'in'?

b - wheat chex, watermelon (wierd combo I know)
s - ??
l - probably a grilled chicken salad on the run. Just found out shower food is going to be wierd chicken salad sandwich things - yuck.
s - ??
d - grilled something or other

DDs are playing nice so I think I'm gonna sneak in some cardio and CS.

WO is done!! KBX, core, then GS back and biceps. I am doing GS legs tomorrow, so I thought I should just do shoulders then too.

Have fun at the baby shower Kate!

Good WO Katie! I jusr got mine done too. Karen Voight's Calorie Burn and Classical Stretch Essentrics Lower Body.

Hi Everyone,

It feels like summer here (80 degrees) and it is definitely too hot to be out the sun. Next week we are getting March weather, so I guess I'll have plenty of time to cool off then. I went out shopping for some summer clothes but nothing fit right. I guess I just don't like the empire waist tops. They look cute on the hanger but I don't like the way they look on me.

Kate, have fun at the shower
Katie, I really hope you can go on the RT with us. I am glad Nancy responded to you.
Robin, how are you?
Jenn & Shirl, I think my Tracey's should be here today but the mailman is late. If I get them they won't arrive until dinnertime.
Steph, how is your cheat day going?

w/o was KPC
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: pizza
s: apple
d: tbd but definitely something healthy

Colleen

Hi Colleen! It's colder here today and WINDY! I'm not typically a fan of the empire tops either - unless you have just the right figure you look pregnant. So they're actually working pretty good for me right now! Hope you get your dvds today. Good luck w/ dinner.

Shower went well - I avoided the cake but did have a cc cookie - yum. Too irresistable. I am headed to the kitchen to frost a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for my sisters 18th bday. I won't be able to skip desert tonight but at least send me porion-control vibes! I'm giving her $$$ and lotto tickets!

Katie, ANy word from snm?

No more word, but thanks for asking. Your cake sounds soooooo good!!

Colleen, it is hot here too!! I kind of like it actually!

Just got a gooooood nap, and $120 worth of retail therapy this morning -- outfit for my wedding rehearsal, wedding earrings, BLUE underwear (something old, something new...), some home stuff, some honeymoon attire;) , etc.

Hey ladies. I've just came back from Ripley's Believe It or Not trip with my kids and scouts. Now I need a napmax.

I got Tracey's core max but not the other DVD.
You will keep it clean Katie just think of the dress.

Lotto tickets...too funny Kate

I know what you mean about waist top cloths, in fact I hate the way all my cloths fit.

My eating was not clean but small amounts.
No w/o today but tomorrow will be MM (YAY).

Hi ladies,

Kate have fun at the baby shower.

Katie great retail therapy.

Robin and Colleen I hope my mailman left them today. Sometimes she doesn't deliver on Saturday or else I just have no mail on Saturdays.

Hi Shirl and Steph!!

Menu-
b-bagel with cream cheese, coffee
l-lean cuisine
s-luna bar
d- ?? pizza and italian foods of sorts

w/o took a 2 mile walk on my lunch hour in the wind.

Jenn

Katie, You did great if you got all that for $120!

Robin, Ripley's is fun. We went to one in Florida years ago.
I take it no RT for you?

Jenn, Hope your dvds come.

--------------
Ugh. I sampled the frosting I made. It was delicious. I definetly don't need any tonight. Did I mention the cake AND the frosting are made with DARK chocolate cocoa?! To put it mildly, its rich and delicious. Oh, and I added little bursts of chocolate frosting all over the top and bottom borders and added a dark chocolate chip to each one. YUM! Everybody's gonna be on a chocolate hangover!

I need another WO today!:D

I got my Tracey DVD's!!!! I am going to preview them now.

Katie, I am glad you got some retail therapy this morning.
Kate, the dark chocolate frosting sounds yummy but I am hungry. I am sending you resistance vibes for tonight. Tell your sister Happy Birthday.
Robin, I bet the scouts had fun at the museum. Hope you got a nap.
Jenn, hope you get your DVD's today

I am getting hungry for dinner. DH is on the phone and I have a conference call in a few minutes. Hopefully after that we will figure out what we want to do for dinner.

Has anyone tried ThinkThin bars or any of the Think products? They were advertised in my clean eating magazine.

Colleen

Hello clean peeps!

Sorry for the late post, yesterday and today was just insane. Yesterday, i did take a rest day (the last one i took was December 25th!) to attend my friends funeral service. I ended up leaving work a bit early to run home and take the dogs out before a friend picked me up. It was a very nice service, but i havent been able to kick this sad funk for 2 days. I think that's understandable though.

Katie, great workout, and shopping! Less than a month away now. I really hope all works out with the RT. It's going to be some slumber party

Kate, you have to bake for us at the RT, i was thinking about that today, lol! How is CS lower essentrics? I've been eyeballing it.

Colleen, i did 'treat'!! today, but not as bad as usual, not malt balls! I've never tried thinkthin, i've never seen them in Canada. You must report on the Tracey's! i tried to see a clip but it wouldnt work, i'm eager to hear about the boxing one!

Robin, i just got the new Amy and new Kelley Coffey. Your days sounds crazy, but the museum is always a good choice.

Jenn, i too hope you get your DVD's! and good for you for getting a workout it on lunch!

My workout today was 4D total upper and BC/Core
Menu:....yikes

B: egg white thing
s: quark
l: barley soup, veggies, hummus, then i made a low carb tortilla with egg whites and cocoa, grilled some banana's and had it with vanilla yogurt (yumm!!!0-then i had some carob raisins...
s: chocolate protein muffins i made
d: curry soba noodles with DH, apple, a whole wheat biscotti and some merigues a friend made with almond extract
Now beat that! Kate you always say my menus are great, this is insane!!
Steph

Colleen, Glad your dvds came! Did you guys figure out something for dinner. I hate having to work on the weekends - yuck. I've never tried ThinkThin bars. Never heard of them.

STEPHANIE D! Is the sky falling?! You took a rest day!! I am so happy for you! Sorry for the reason you had to take it though. What do you want me to bake for RT? If we get that 2-br. suite it sounds like we'll have a full kitchen....:) The CS LB Essentrics was odd I guess. Miranda lost her balance A LOT on it! I would've reshot a ton of that stuff! I can bring it to RT and we can do it to see if you want to spend the bucks. ? Egg white and cocoa? Can't say I've ever thought of that combo! How on earth do you prepare that?!

Oh my goodness!! Laura turned 18 so I bought her a ton of scratch-off lotto tickets. On one of the $1 ones she won $100!!!!!! I am so happy for her! She better take me out to lunch! LOL!

Well, we're all in a cake coma from all that dark chocolate. That cake was nearly BLACK! Very yummy. I had a small slice with a little bit of LF vanilla ice cream. Very rich. Very filling. Maybe I can work it off tonight!}(

Kate sure is sex max-ing a lot lately, ins't she? It must be those second trimester hormones!}( I remember those days!!

Colleen, I tried a ThinkThin bar once and it was GROSS, sorry. Maybe you will like it though...

I am worn out! I hate this moving and cleaning crap!!

Yeah, well, I *planned* on a sexmax WO, but DH is conked out! BUmmer!

Katie, I'm sure you're making good progress on movemax though! It will be over soon!
Steph, Colleen, Hopefully Katie - I noticed you can book hotel rooms starting Monday AM. Green light on the 2-br. suite? Colleen, I believe you're driving. Steph, obviously flying. I'm airborn too and thinking about coming in on Thursday. I would hate for some glitch to come up Friday AM! Plus, it would be too cool to take Cathe's Friday AM class.....What are you ladies thinking?

Morning ladies.

A detective came to my house yesterday b/c one of my neighbors got rob last wednessday and it scared me to death. The good news is that my poodle tried to kill the detective b/c he came into the house.

Let's us know how the new tracey DVDs are. I'm going try to do the core work this week. Never had Thinkthin bars are they high in protein?

Feel happy vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ for Steph but take some time for yourselve, you maybe grieving more than you know.

Hey Kate girl send me some of your lucky Lotto Tickets too.

My week rotation will be
sun-MM and Core
mon- tm 45min
tues-BM2 cicuit and core
wed-Kickmax
thur-cardio and weights
fri-off
sat- step maybe tracey new one or Amy hi-low

b-oatmeal
d-tenderloin and veggies

If I get into the road trip, then I am definitely game for the 2 bedroom suite. I would probably like to arrive on Thursday evening also, and take the Friday morning step class at the gym. But of course I won't know until Nancy gets back to me whether or not I am in....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.