+++++ cLEAN & tidy weekend +++++

CollinsMom

Cathlete
I'm the last one to post last night, first one to post this morning. What is wrong with this picture? Maybe it's a sign that I need to go back to bed!

What's going on for your weekend?

It it FREEZING in my house! I just got up and came downstairs, and for some reason the freaking hurt is turned OFF. It is 59 degrees in here!! How did that happen?? Anyway...

Funny story -- Last night in bed, Chris and I were both laying on our sides, facing each other. I sneezed in my sleep (it woke me up), and I sprayed him all over the face! He grumbled, then rolled over! LOL!

Not really sure what my plans are today -- I will pretty much have the day to myself. I know for sure that today I will #1 workout #2 make chili #3 take a nap. Maybe Chris and I will catch a movie tonight, who knows.

Workout this morning is Step Blast, MM LB Premix, and one of my new stretch videos!

Funny story to start the day, KAtie! Thanks! Fun workouts for you today. I've got DrillMax on schedule. Planning to do it after breakfast sometime. It's sooooo nice to not workout after DDs go to bed.

No plans for today, so organizemax. DDs room is a mess and my office needs a little help too. Will do C. Str. soemtime. Which stretch workouts did you get, katie? I'm hooked on stretching now, I never did it before. Hopeing it will help me get deeper into squats.

Menu:
b - kashi, banana
s - larabar, post-workout
l - salad, leftover lasagna wrap
s - ???
d - need to poll the family

Tomorrow MIL is having a big potluck at their house after church so I need to figure out what to make. I was thinking about a big pot of tortilla soup. Other stuff too.

Hope everyone has a great day today.

OOH! Question of the day!
What was you first Cathe workout?
Mine was LowMax and I thought for sure I was going to DIE!:7

Katie, Just read you post from last night. Glad you had fun with the girls. WHY ON EARTH do you get up at 5 on a SATURDAY!!!!???

Morning

That is a funny story Katie and couples are suppose to spread the love, toots, viruses etc. That just shows you have a healthy relationship. What is the name of your stretch videos?

This morning I'm going to drive out to Long Island to another supermarket that has very good fruits. Maybe I'll go to BJs.I'm going to do some cleanmax and later this afternoon we are going to a Black history Month celebration. I've invited my girlscouts so I guess they will earn a patch today. Some how this weekend I going have to get about 100 things done.

My Feb rotation will be:
Sat/ Cardio and Core
Sun/Slow and Heavy Chest and Back
Mon/Cardio and Core (kickbox)
Tues/S&H Legs and Shoulders
Wed/Cardio and Core
Thur/S&H Tri and Bi
Fri/off

How does this look ladies?

My very first legal Cathe DVD was low max. I used to tape the Cathe workouts from fitTV but I love the low max so much I just had to have it. And that's how it allll began.

One more thing.

The Debbie Meyer Green Bags really work. I brought greenish yellow bananas last Sat and put them in one of the bags. This morning those bananas are still greenish yellow. These bags are also great for brocoli, red and green peppers, spinach and the bag are re-useable.

It's a good thing.

Good Morning Everyone!

Still stuffy from my sinus thing so today will be a light workout. I got Amy Bento's 10 minute solution for Christmas, so I might do that today and 4DS LIS if I am up to Cardio.

DH has to go into work today so I am on errand duty. Then I have some work to do, and a Mardi Gras party tonight. Last year I was able to skip the dessert since I don't like bread pudding. Hope they have the same dessert again this year.

Robin, thanks for the tip about the Debbie Meyer Green Bags. Sounds like you have a busy day planned.
Katie, you get earlier than all of us but you get a nap on the weekends. I probably need one this weekend but won't have time.
Kate, ^5's to you for resisting the chocolate. The gum was a great idea. Did you buy some great stuff?
Jenn, I love the outlets in AC. I always have to stop there.

b: shredded wheat
l: tbd
s: berries in yogurt
d: jambalaya

First Cathe workout - I can't remember if it is was LowMax or Imax2 - I recorded both of them on FitTv and finally decided to buy the workouts.

Colleen

Robin, Sounds like you have a nice day planned. Have fun! Workouts look great. Thanks for the tip on the bags - I'll have to look for them.

Colleen, Sorry about the sinus thing, yuck. Your day looks busy - try to get a nap - it'll help. Yes, I did get stuff at the PC party - nylon flat whisk (for deglazing), classic batter bowl (to make Gina's Barbie cake for her bday. You bake the cake in this bowl. After you cook it you invery it and stick a Barbie in the middle. Decorate the "bowl cake" like Barbie's skirt. Should be fun!) and some other stuff but I can't remember!!!

I had my breakfast and I also made big b. for the fam, including yummy coffee cake. I am satisfied from my b. and don't need the cake. The sugar would make me feel really gross during my workout. (so I'm telling myself all this !!!!)

Doing a little more cleanmax before I go DM. bbl...

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

I have to teach TK this morning and plan on doing yoga in the evening. The kids would like me to go sledding with them today, too. DS made oatmeal cookies last night and wanted me to try one. Well, it took me 3 to decide that they were to die for! UGH! Why don't I stop after one! I really need to work on that!

Katie, It sounds like your evening was fun. Enjoy your workout and stretch.

Kate, Good job resisting - fantastic! I love Drill Max - have fun with it. Ezekiel bread is usually in the health food section freezer.

Robin, How long does it take you to get to Long Island? It sounds like you have a busy, fun day ahead of you. Thanks for the info on the bags. Your rotation looks good.

My first Cathe was MIS - VHS, many, many moons ago - 8 years ago.

Have a great day! :)

menu
b-2 slices ezekiel raisin toast w/nat.pb and banana
s-larabar
l-large salad and ground round
s-veggies and hummus
d-??? - I'm hoping DH surprises me.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Well, I missed Kate and Colleen's posts b/c I was interuppted while posting - had to take care of the laundry.

Colleen, I'm sorry about your sinus'. I hope you feel up to LIS - fun workout. The Mardi Gras party sounds fun, too. Hope the dessert is bread pudding.

Kate, I've made the Barbie cake for my daughter using that bowl - so fun!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, I love oatmeal cookies too - esp. w/ raisins! Somehow while you're inhaling them you can convice yourself that they're not that bad for you. But later....it's a different story. Hope TK is fun and that you get to go out w/ DH tonight. The Monster Truck Nationals are tonight and I really wanted a date night to go see them but DH doesn't want tox( . We REALLY need a date night - its a little tense around here lately. Any tips on the Barbie cake? I doubt you can really push the doll through or do you need to hollow out a little first?

That cake sounds cute!!

Kate, I should look into more Pampered Chef stuff -- they have good products. I have a few things...

Shirl, mmmmm cookies! Enjoy your class this morning!

Robin, rotation looks good! I really wanna do something similar but my damn S&H has not even shipped yet! So much for saving a little bit of money!x(

Colleen, your workout plan sounds good, hope you get to feeling better. Naps are heavenly! Try to squeeze one in...

I just finished my w/o I did Tracey step (part 1) and it was fun and easy. I guess I work on the second half of the step w/o this month. I also did some Amy abs and stretch for 1/2 hour and it feels good to not have to rush.

Mardi Gras party sound fun, afterwards give me some tips. We are planning a Mardi Gras party in June.

Shirl with those cookies last night you ate some fiber at least.It only takes me 10 mins to get into Long Island. I live on the boarder of Queens.

My menu
b-smoothie yogurt and banana
l-?
d-?

Katie those DVDs look like fun. I remember Tamilee from abs of steel.
I was looking into an advance pilate workout because I always need a big challenge or I'll get bored.

Katie, I think I have that Tamilee one deep in a drawer. I should go dig it out. Glad you S&H shipped.

Robin, Which Pilates are you thinking about? Sounds like you had a great w/o.

i just finished DM. SWEATY!!! I got interrupted a few times by DD (like when I jumped on Isabel's foot!) but it was awesome anyway. Glad I went to the chiro yesterday - I can breathe so much better now. Eating my larabar - Mike had never seen me eat one and thinks they look pretty gross.

Gina made a tea party for me with lots of high-protein foods to help me recover. She's so cute! Then I need to showermax! I smell awful!!:) :+

Steph & Jenn - Hello!!!!

hahahaha!! Still haven't got my shower becaaaauuuuse....

I just ordered a TON of Cl.Str. DVDs.!!!! Well, 3. I ordered Essentrics, 2007 TV Series, and Full Body Volume 2. In the TV Series I think there are 27 workouts. I wasn't going to get Vol2, but you got free shipping for ordering 3 things and it was only $5 to get the third one than if I just paid for the shipping on 2. Make sense? I HATE paying for shipping. I'd rather spend $20 on a DVD than $15 on shipping.

Never thought I'd like stretching so much..

Time for my shower......

I totally understand Kate. I hate paying for shipping -- seems like wasted money. I am jealous of all your new stretch DVDs!

I just put my chili in the crock pot -- lean ground beef, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, green chilles, cayenne pepper....MMMM! I usually cheat on Saturday nights, and my chili is pretty healthy, so I am going to allow myself some shredded cheese and sour cream -- YUM!

Breakfast was cereal, now I am going to eat some SBD wraps then get in my bed with a good book and hopefully fall asleep!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.