:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy weekend ::::::::::

As I posted yesterday, my mom is visiting. I think this morning when Collin gets up, we will go to the mall so Collin can see Santa and give him his final list for Christmas. Last night we wrote a letter to Santa (well, Mommy wrote and Collin dictated), and this is what he said he wanted:
*boots
*Jeep
*underwear
*shirts
*Smarties
We are going to take the letter with us and give it to him when we see him. I will try to post a pic or two of Collin with Santa.

Not sure what is up for the rest of the weekend -- Collin will go with his other grandparents tonight, and Chris and I will head to his (our) house for the night. Maybe we will get in the hot tub tonight!

Tomorrow I may end up going in to work for a few hours to get caught up on things since I missed two days. We will see.

Today I am doing Bis and Tris, and maybe some cardio drills from DM if I feel up to it. I am going to take my step to Chris's house and try a step workout there tomorrow (I am curious about how much room I will have), maybe IMAX2.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday! I will check back later!

Morning

Oh that is soooo cute, underwear. LOL I remember when my kids use to do that. Now you have already brought his jeep right Katie?

My w/o today will be Amy Step
b-coffee
s-?
l- Kwanzaa soup (chicken veggie)
d-My daughter is buying

I'll check in after girl scouts

Robin, he is 2 1/2 and potty training, and I have told him that if he pees in the potty all the time, Santa will bring him big boy underpants.

I actually have gotten everything on his list, and then some. *Santa* is bringing him all the things from his list, and *Mommy* is giving him some more practical things like clothes and money for his college fund!

My workout is done -- Bis and Tris -- weights only, no cardio. Collin woke up so I stopped. He did make me do the Cha Cha Slide a few times, which has a certain cardio factor to it -- LOL.

Good Morning Katie & Robin and everyone to follow,

Katie - Winchester, VA is about 1 hour 15 min away so that might be a good meeting place. Let's try to plan something after the holidays
Robin - I love Amy's step workout. I haven't done it in a couple of weeks so maybe I will try it next week.

w/o was LIC Cardio Blast and B&G Abs
b: oatmeal
everything else is tbd

I am heading off to the hairdresser and I might get my hair colored for the first time. I am a red head and I am nervous that it won't look good. I'll let you know if I go for it or chicken out.

Colleen

Katie - Did you win your contest last night?;-) :7 :9 Good dinner w/ mom? My girls want to go sit on Santa's lap but I know they'll chicken out when we get there! They do NOT talk to strangers.

Robin - That's nice DD is taking you out to dinner - Isn't she pretty young? Have fun at G.Scouts!

Colleen - I love that premix. Good luck w/ the hair coloring. I am only 28 and have quite a bit of gray hair!!x( It is totally genetic. My mom was completely gray in her early 20s and gets it solored every 6 weeks now. Isabel (3) actually has a long silver strand in her hair too! I couldn't believe it when I saw it a few months ago. I don't color my hai because I see the expence and effort my mom goes thru and it's not worth it to me. Plus, I don't want to show my girls that gray hair is something to be ashamed of/cover up. Grow old gracefully, right?x( Not that I knock anyone else for doing it but it doesn't feel right for me to do it. DH says he thinks it's pretty - LIAR!!!!:7 I'm the youngest mom at preschool and I've got the most gray hair! LOL!

b - cheerios, pear
post-workout: lean, preservative-free sausage & egg whites
l - hopefully out to eat! soup or salad
NOt sure on the rest of the day. I think the fam wants me to make cheeseburgers and homemade macaroni.

Workout was HSC - kicked my butt. At the end when I laid down on the floor for core I wanted to go to sleep!

Hope everybody has a good day - off to DDs swim class!

Hey Tidy people! Sorry I didn't get to check in yesteday, I tried but didn't succedd. We had a horrible night with DS last night! I just put him down for his nap and hoping to get my run in shortly!:)

Katie** I wish someone in my house was asking for Smarties! LOL Instead its a $300 IPOD! Ugh...anyway...who come up with Santa anyway? Numerous times DD as asked for a laptop or something outrageous and not understanding why she couldn't get it b/c after all santa does make the toys right? Have a good day with your mom!

Robin** SOunds like you have a good day planned!

Colleen** Hope the hair color turns out o.k. I need to do the same, just can't find the time. I also doubt I will get in now with everyone getting their christmas hair do's in!

Kate** Good job on the workout.

Yesterdays eating was pretty good! I also did HSC and a 4.5 mile run. Today I am just heading for a long run but after the sleepless night I had, it may be just a short one!

Lori:)

Colleen, sounds like a plan!! I agree that after the holidays would be the best bet. Hope the hair appointment goes well, can't wait to hear!

Kate, my friend has not yet come to taste my cookies, but I feel pretty certain that I blew her out of the water!}( HSC sounds fun -- I am hoping to get one for Christmas, and maybe I will get HSC then and try it, but you all have got me worried!

Lori, hope you get a good run in. Breaking a good sweat and getting that heart rate up will really make the whole day better!

Here is a picture of Collin, waiting impatiently for Santa Claus...
Santa2007034.jpg

We thought Santa was coming at 10 am, but it was really 11 am. Ooops! Well, we were just forced to shop for an hour!;)

And here is Collin with Santa -- he gave him his list, and sat on his lap without tears, but did not act interested at all.
Santa2007040.jpg

Stephanie, where are you? I am worried about you and the little doggie! How did the vet appt go?

Nice pictures Katie. I wish that my kids would give their list to someone else besides me. LOL.

Hello cLean and tidy weekenders!!

Here i am! Sorry about the late post yesterday and today.

Katie, you, Colin and DF and all gorgeous, not that i'm at all surprised. My Bowie looks like he has a kidney infection, we were at the vets this morning, after a few hundres bucks for an x-ray, he's on antibiotics. I'm just going to take him out again in a second. He has to pee a lot!!

Robin, have a great time at girlscouts! Now is DS really buying? or choosing :)

Colleen, oooh, what colour are you thinking about? You must have fair skin as well then. I havent seen my natural colour since i was 15!

Kate, have you bought DD's presents yet?

Lori, do you run on a treadmill, or outside? Great workout!

Shirl, hope your back is better today if you're out there :)

Today, i did an hour long walk, Upper body 4D premix, core and HIS. I love Saturday. And cleanmax..
Then i got into the malt balls...oh well, once a week wont kill me right?
I'm going to head out with the dog, BBL
Steph

Lori - Sorry about the hard night w/ DS! I remember those days....

Katie - Great pics!!! I could just give Collin a great big squeeze!

Steph - I love Saturdays too. Great workouts! After all that I don't think those malt balls stand a chance! I'm so glad I don't have to do cleanmax anymore! A housecleaner is the best present I ever got myself. Well, besides the $1000 I've probably spent on Cathes! Glad to hear pup will be okay. We've had out share of vet bills too. Mufasa had to be on sterroids and that made him pee literally every 15 minutes... I have bought all of DDs presents and then some. I'll be keeping a bunch of them for their birthdays in the spring.

Lunch was not clean - I ordered a grilled chicken salad but polished off some of DH's fried chicken and fries. oh, was it good, but I'm paying for it now. Can you say INDIGESTION!? How do people eat that garbage everyday?!

Happy Saturday to you!

Katie** What a cutie he is!!! And those big blue eyes! How old is he? Your beautiful btw! Nice pics.

Steph** I love running outside and DS and I did alot of it this past summer but now there is to much snow to do anything outside, let alone run. So...its time to get old faithful out again. My poor TM looks like its been through the ringer but it keeps on tick'in!I think Santa might bring me a new one for christmas:) Im kind of hoping he doesn't though cause its one of those cc bills that will haunt me AFTER christmas!

Kate** DH is gone out and he is gonna pick up some supper. I soooo want chicken and fries! But I don't know what we are having. I don't think it will be on the healthy list though.

I did a 6 mile run earlier and abs. I still haven't had a nap and not sure how I am going to be able to socialize tonight.

LOri:)

Wow 6 miles that's great Lori.

Santa just sent me two of my Christmas presents Gym Style Series( except legs). YAY:eek:

I want to open them but my daughter is looking at me.

OK I'll wait until Christmas.

Kate I get the runs when I eat too much fried foods.

My DD is buying dinner. I sold something of hers on ebay. Wait a minute I paid for those sneakers in the first place, then why does she get to keep the money :+ after I sold them on ebay?

Thanks for the compliments on the pics. Collin sure does have big blue eyes (and so does DF, which can be deceiving ;-) ), he is 2 1/2 years old, will be 3 in March.

Robin got the Gym Styles -- HALLELUJAH!!

Hi Everyone!

Steph - sorry about your dog. Hope he recovers quickly.
Robin - congratulations on Gym Style Series - Christmas is only 17 days away if your DD won't let you open them.
Lori - I am so jealous that you ran today. I really want a treadmill but every time I save the money, something happens and it goes to that expense. Maybe in 2008.
Katie - Collin is so adorable. He seems tall for age.
Kate - I wish I would never have to get my hair colored but I have watched my family's hair go from red to white. I guess I am too vain - another trait inherited from my family

So the coloring went well. My husband didn't even notice so it blended well. Although I wonder if he would have noticed the haircut if I didn't tell him I was going to the hairdresser. It is a little lighter than I would like, but it looks good. Maybe I was hoping for an exact match.

Lunch was clean but dinner won't be too clean. We are out of food so we are having Annie's Organic Mac & Cheese. I will make a salad with it so it is a little cleaner. I made my grocery list for tomorrow's shopping trip and I am going to make some recipes from Tosca's book. I'll share the recipes if they are good.

Have a good evening everyone!

Lori - Good job getting your run in even tho you were so tired!

Robin - Too funny about the shoes! Congrats on the GS!!! Funny, I didn't order the Legs either - I wish I had now. I hate not having the whole series. I'll order it when STS goes on preorder.

Colleen - Mac & cheese and salad sounds pretty tidy to me! Glad the hair coloring went well. Sometimes I really hate my gray hair, but most of the time it doesn't bother me. A few weeks ago we were looking at our wedding pics and we could not believe how dark my hair was (8.5 years ago)! With each pregnancy it got grayerx( - the REAL reason I'm not having anymore kids!:+ My dad's family is Lebanese but I don't look like it - sometimes I wish I did - they all have gorgeous black hair.

Well, my day has been one carb after another. I know I'll be bloated tomorrow. I was so excited to weigh myself Monday after the awesome week I've had but I'm afraid I'll be retaining some serious water. Ugh! Why do I do this to myself!? Better luck tomorrow..and tonight!

Good Sunday Morning to all.:) :)

It's 2:40 am and I can not sleep. Maybe I should do yoga before I go to bed and that may help me sleep at night. It's just the stress of this old house I live in.

Colleen I'm glad your hair turned out so pretty. Hair coloring can be stressful. My hair has honey blond highlights, which sometimes covers the grey.I want to color it black but my friends say I should keep the highlights due to my skin tone.

I did an inventory of my Christmas gifts for the kids. I really wanted to wrap the gifts but the list is so uneven. My DD has 6 gifts while my DS only has 3.

Here is what my list look like:
Jazlyn has
1.the Fly
2.sapphire ring
3.JLo perfume
4. Brittney perfume
5. red jacket
6. shea butter cream set

Cameron has:
1. curve colonge set
2. shirt
3. battleship electronic game

Well I still have time. I'm going to lay down and try to get 2 hours of sleep.

Hi Everyone,

It's look like you were a chatty bunch yesterday. :) I haven't exercised since Wed. morning; other than stretching. My back is better than it was, but not 100%. I'm going to attempt to workout shortly. My eating has been horrendous. I'm NOT getting on the scale tomorrow. I'll wait (tee hee) another week.

Robin, I'm sorry you weren't able to sleep. I hope you went back to bed and caught some zzz's. What else does Cameron want? I plan to wrap presents this afternoon. DH is taking the kids to a party. I'll have a better idea of my inventory then. Oh, you are going to have fun with GS!

Lori, You Cheetah you! Great job with the run! Keep it up! Did you have fun at the party? You went to a party, right?

Colleen, I love red hair. I always wanted red hair growing up.(my hair is brown) My DH doesn't notice my hair unless it's a different cut. I'm happy that you like your new color.

Steph, I'm sorry Bowie is sick. What color is your hair? Saturday's are great. My DD and I spent the day and evening at a friend's house yesterday. We had so much fun.

Katie, Your son is toooooo CUTE! His eyes are beautiful and I love the list. Give him extra hugs and kisses; they get big so fast. You and your DF make a beautiful couple. :)

Jenn, It looks like you've been doing a good job, keep it up!

Kate, Well, what new workout have you liked the best? I'm impressed that you're embracing your hair color. You have a strong character. Good for you! :)

I'll check in after workout and church with my full menu.

menu
b-protein shake and banana
s-cottage cheese
?????

Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I just finished my w/o LIS cardio and Pushpull. I can tell that I haven't done PP in a long time. I needed to increase the weight selection of most of the w/o.

brunch: grilled cheese sandwich
s- yogurt
d-BBQ chicken and veggie

Shirl I'm glad that your back is feeling better.

Time to go to church.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.