++++++++++ Clean & Tidy Weekend ++++++++++

CollinsMom

Cathlete
It feels like the weekend has already come and gone, but it's actually only Saturday!

Do you still have a food hangover? What are you working out to / eating to try to work it off?

How is the Christmas shopping going?

I am really angry with myself for not working out yesterday. It was a good thing to get up and go shopping with Chris yesterday, it made him happy. But I never fit in a workout. If I don't do it firs thing in the morning, I never do it!

Thursday, at my Dad's house, my only option was to walk/jog. I hate running, so that wasn't fun. I mostly power walked, but I was bored (no mp3 player). Now I have shin splints from the stupid walking.

BUT, I need to get over it and move forward. Today will be BM2 combos, probably some power circuits also, then all upper body. I don't feel like I got enough earlier this week.

Not sure if I will work out tomorrow, my usual rest day, since I rested yesterday...

Eating MUST be ON POINT today!

My Christmas shopping is going well... I would say I am 50% done. I have bought so many things for Collin, several for Chris, lots for my mom. I know what I want to get for other family members, but I just need money now!

In early December, I am taking Collin to a place here called You Made It that sells pottery that you can decorate and paint however you want to, and then they glaze it and fire it for you, and you pick it up in about a week. I think I am going to have him do coffee mugs for the grandparents.

Off to get the workout started, check back later!

Morning ladies.

I'm like you Katie if I don't w/o early it's unlikely that I will later on. Maybe you can put in a quick cardio tomorrow.
That pottery place sounds like fun and Collin can make something for mommy also for Christmas.

I'm planning a day in Manhattan with my kids sometime in December. We love Christmas lights and looking at the big tree.We can take the express bus in and make it a long day, until the evening.

My w/o today was Amy's Adv Step II (combos 1,2,3) really fun.
b-?
s-yogurt and tea
l-turkey-veggie soup
s-?
d-gound turkey and pasta

I have to really eat clean this weekend because I feel bloated and it's not TTOM. It's that chocolate cake I'm sure of it. It's funny when you don't eat sweets how your body reacts to cakes and pies.

Katie & Robin - Good rebounding with the eating and workouts today. I haven't done too terribly but there's definetly room for improvement!

Katie- We have a pottery studio in town too - good idea! Maybe I'll take the girls there.

Robin- Manhattan sounds like fun!

Well, my breakast was not so clean, but I'm going to GREAT the rest of the day!

b- scrambled eggs, banana....and Moravian Sugarcake. :9 :9 :9 (new recipe - so good!)
s- won't happen - late breakfast w/ company
l- leftover chili w/ salsa, carrot sticks
s- ????
d- at my sister-in-laws. I HOPE she has a salad! She told me not to bring one....... She's having me bring garlic bread. I think I'll pick up some grapes "for the kids"....hopefully she doesn't get offended!

w/o- HIS & chest/back
btw, my butt and legs ARE KILLING ME from S&H. That is one awesome workout! It ACHES to bend over. WOO HOO! I may have to do this rotation in December.

I'll check in later.

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY....

Where my peeps at?!

Keeping tidy today - disappointed in myself. Wanted to be squeaky clean. Dinner will be tidy...I hope. I hate when you have no control over the menu. I know she's making desert - and she'll be offended if you don't eat it. grrrrrrr

definetly looking forward to my workout tonight!

tomorrow is a new day, but NOW is a new moment.....wish me luck!

I'm off to wash grapes...and cut up pineapple. I'll clean up their diets yet!:p

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Robin!

Well, I took and ate my grapes and pineapple. She did have a salad so I has that too. Her dinner was unclean (spaghetti/pizza bake thing) so I just had a small portion (she was sitting right next to me). Had a slice of her desert - grasshopper pie. It was delish! I wanted more, but called it good. I really would like to do a workout but I am exhausted from the busy weekend we've had and I really just want to go to bed. Will be super clean tomorrow. Good night!

Good morning - really quick check-in...

DO GREAT TODAY! Clean it up! Drink lots of water!

I have a birthday party later today and I will not eat cake ir ice cream! Promise!

Be back with more later!

Super Sunday is here.

Kate grasshopper pie, is it green?

Today I have to check all of the christmas lights and put them on the tree and windows. I use the grid-lights for the window, they are so easy to put up. Some people use the grid-lights for thier brushes outside. It's hard to stay with my idea of only silver and red deco for the tree, I have so many ornaments that brings back memories.
Maybe I'll be a little flexible.

I received a silver ring that I've order for my daughter. It's beautiful with her birthstone (sapphire)and diamonds around the birthstone.The birthstone is real but the diamonds are not. She only 13 going on 30, she not ready for the real thing.

My killer w/o HIS and Amy's legs.

b-oatmeal
s-?
l-chicken veggie soup
d-chopped BBQ pork tenderloin, whole grain rice and veggies
s-?

I've been drinking water and green or ginger tea.

Chat later ladies

Good morning ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing well today.

I had a MAJOR CHEAT last night, really major, and I feel incredibly guilty today. Once again I have a carb hangover.

Collin went with his grandmother last night, and she called early this morning to say he was throwing up all night. Now he is laying here watching cartoons. I am expecting him to go again any minute.

Today's food will be much much better -- I am so busy being mommy to a sick child, I will probably forget to even eat.

Have a great day, check back later!

Poor baby I hope he doesn't have a stomach virus. My DS was a little sick this past Friday because he can not eat dairy and I'm sure he ate cake and mac-n-cheese. A mother's work is never done.

Hi Everyone!

I am back from my sister's baby shower and the food was good but unclean. She really enjoyed the shower and got lots of great gifts.

Katie - sorry little Collin is sick. I hope he gets over his stomach bug soon
Robin - you are so good about decorating for Christmas. I am lucky if I get the tree up and I never do any other lights. If you can, take a picture of your lights, tree and decorations. I would love to see it.
Kate - grasshopper pie sounds delicious.

I have some chocolate chip pound cake in my fridge. My goal today is to avoid eating all of it at one serving.

w/o - Slo-Mo Back&Shoulders, 4DS Kickbox cardio and core
b: kashi flakes
s: nuts
l: lentil soup
s: fruit, popcorn
d: something with turkey leftovers

Happy Sunday clean and tidy friends!

Sorry i was missing yesterday, we went to start the car, and dead! Battery was totally gone. So that took up most of my day. While we were waiting for the battery to charge, DH and i went to a new cafe by our place. Owner is a lovely pastry chef....i had 1/2 a home made warm bread pudding....DH ate the rest of mine, and apple strudel. So not too bad.
Today i bought a blender and made the juice Dr Oz had on Oprah, apple, spinach, parsley, celery, ginger, cucumber, all raw. I've been sooooo good today! and full because of all the veggies.

Robin, the ring sounds beautiful, i love Saphires, my engagment ring is one. Are you walking today after that workout?
Katie, sorry to hear about your little one...hope he's better today
Kate, good for you with the fruit. I'm terrible, i wont eat out at all!!
Trixie, what cardio did you do?

My workout today was classical stretch, my rest day
yesterday i tried HIS, loved it!!
Menu:
B: oatmeal
s: almonds
L: mushroom barley soup, carrots, hummus, raw veggie drink
i'm going to try to only do fruit and veggies today, a bit of a detox, we'll see though.
Have a great Sunday,
Steph

Stephanie, your day with DH sounds great -- glad you got to spend some quality time together! Sorry about the dead battery, though.

Collin seems to be doing better, I got him to eat some peanut butter toast and he is not throwing up anymore.

Hopefully we are on the up swing now!

Ah! You are all doing so good and I'm a total failure!!!!!

I have menstrual cramps so bad it hurts to walk. DH took DDs to the hardware store to give me some time alone (awwww)...so what did I do? Made myself dinner. What did I eat? A large piece of leftover lemon Bundt (BUTT!) cake with vanilla ice cream. It was delicious. I ate it reading the newspaper by the fireplace. Sheesh - am I an idiot or what? And I was SO EXCITED to do great today. Someone put me to bed!

Well, I'm going to go clean house until they get back. It will likely be time for DDs to go to bed then. After they're in bed I'll go do HIS & weights. Doing cardio always gets rid of cramps - I just have to talk myself into actually moving. But with the huge slice of cake I ate there should be no problem motivating myself to work it off. I kind of feel guilty, I kind of don't. I haven't had desert for dinner in a very long time. It was kind of nice to be selfish. Is that bad!?

Katie, I hope Collin keeps getting better. You feel so helpless when your kids are sick don't you? btw, what was YOUR major cheat?! Did you have desert for dinner too?!

Colleen, Don't look for motivation here on not eating that poundcake! I'm an enabler today!

Robin, Hope the decorating is going well.

Steph, Sounds like you and Dh had a nice day together.

Sorry about cramps, Kate! It sounds like you enjoyed every little bit of your cake, and the ambiance of your dinner sounds peaceful and wonderful. I don't think you should feel guilty at all.

My major cheat last night Five Guys (Burgers and Fries, you ladies know about this place) cheeseburger and WAY TOO MANY cajun-style fries! I was stuffed for hours afterwards.;(

I did MUCH better today, though. Didn't eat much this morning because I was in full-blown mommy mode, but I ate a nice clean dinner. AND, I resisted when Chris had a huge piece of pumpkin pie and cool whip after dinner!

>I did MUCH better today, though. Didn't eat much this morning
>because I was in full-blown mommy mode, but I ate a nice clean
>dinner. AND, I resisted when Chris had a huge piece of
>pumpkin pie and cool whip after dinner!

Atta Girl!!!!

I've never even TRIED pumpkin pie. I don't think I'm ever going to. I have a hard enough time saying no to deserts that I KNOW I like!:+ I don't need to add another one to the list!

One last check-in for this holiday weekend:

I am a total sloth and I did not workout tonight. I am going to bed with my cake gut and beginning a new week tomorrow.

I will give it my all in the morning and all week long. Wanna join me?

Sweet dreams!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.