////////// cLEAN & tidy weekend \\\\\\\\\\

W/O today will be S&H Legs and Shoulders. I need to up the weight I am using for squats because I was not sore at all last week. I need to probably look into getting some more plates for my bar.

Food will be totally on the fly, no plan what-so-ever. I am sure that the food at Collin's party tomorrow will not fit in the clean or tidy category!

I did some more online shopping this morning -- ordered myself something sexy for my honeymoon, and a white bikini!! I've always wanted one, but I think I should have on for my honeymoon! Freaking Victoria's Secret is RIDICULOUS on shipping charges!!

Have a great weekend!!

Good job on the squats Katie! We have a squat rack that I've always meant to figure out how to use. Probably post-baby now though. Hope the party goes well tomorrow! I think Chris will be happy with your purchases and not care too much about the shipping charges! (BUt I agree they are a rip-off!)

Tonight we'll be going to in-laws for bday dinner for Mike's sis. I have to go buy something for her today and I have no idea what to get her. I'm taking cut-up fruit. I have no idea what is for dinner and this time I really don't care since nothing sounds good to eat anyway.

I'm eating my banana in bed right now. DDs brought it to me for my "breakfast in bed". I am so frustrated at feeling this way. I always make a huge breakfast for DH & DDs on Sat. AM but I feel so lousy in the AM now. I know it will pass.... My mom called last night and asked how I was feeling and I burst into tears which led into a huge crying jag that bummed me out even more! Pregnancy hormones - yuck. I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that they double every 24 hours. My poor husband!!

Hopefully somehwere in the day I feel good enough for at least 30 min of cardio. Really hoping for a lower body circuit.

Have a great morning!

Good Morning,

Well, I'm feeling a little better today. I went to bed early last night and woke up about 30 minutes ago. I have to teach Turbo soon. We might go snowshoeing this weekend; the weather is perfect for it.

Kate, (((HUGS))) I hope your day goes well.

Katie, I forgot to tell you the cakes you and Chris made looked so yummy. I bet the Diego cake is going to be a big hit! You're going to look smokin' in a white bikini!

Have a good day everyone! I better eat and get ready for Turbo.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, TK should put you in good spirits. Have fun snowshoeing too. I'm sure its a great LB workout! Keep your chin up!! And vent away if you need to - I've certainly done my share lately!

Hello again!

Shirl, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, me too. Have a great class -- wish I could take a class with you!

Kate, how sweet that the girls brought you "breakfast in bed." They know their Mama is working hard growing them a little baby brother!;)

Workout is done -- I increased my weight on squats, could go heavier. I should look into getting some more plates cause I only have 40# worth now. On the other hand, I HATE lunges! Wish I didn't have to do them.

Eating my b'fast now -- "chocolate milk" (ff milk w/choc protein powder) and a Kashi waffle. It does not taste good but that's okay. I am so bored with my food lately, need to think of some new things.

When Chris got up and I told him that I ordered the VS stuff, he instantly got online and found a promo code for free shipping, damnit! Oh well...

I sure hope Collin wants to take an extra-long nap today cause Mama wants to too!!

Hey ladies

My w/o today was Amy Step section 1&2, Amy abs
I need to rest my bad knee this week becuase it is starting to hurt.

So far I've eaten an apple. Not sure of my menu.

Running late so I got to go.

Eeekkkkk!! I just ordered slanted risers!! I don't think I will tell Chris -- I will wait for them to arrive and let him fuss at me then! We should be able to both use one for incline chest work, so I don't think he will be angry.

Can't wait to get them!

Hi Everyone!

Katie, hope you enjoy all your new stuff. Sorry you paid for shipping for your VS stuff. I always check for coupon codes before I order. Collin's cake is adorable. I know everyone will love it. We will have to get together once things calm down.
Kate, sorry about the funeral yesterday. I hope you can eat something tonight :)
Shirl, hope your TK class and snowshoeing make you feel better
Robin, good luck with science projects this weekend
Jenn, glad you are starting to feel better. Don't worry about the missed week - you just needed a rest week.

I was supposed to meet a friend and go to a museum in DC today but she is sick. So I am going to stay in this afternoon and finish a book I have been reading for the last month.

Monday I am going to start the March rotation. I thought I never wanted to pick up a weight again but the rotation looks like a lot of fun, so I am going to try it out. I haven't done pyramids in a long time so it will be fun to do those workouts this month.

w/o was ASC Great Premix
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana, 3 cashews
l: grilled chicken sandwich
s: orange
d: tbd

Colleen

Colleen what book are you reading? Good pick with the March rotation have fun.

Hey Katie why don't you order me some Rikas
;-) Does anyone else want something...Katie is treating :D
Good buy with the risers and I tried doing incline work with my bench...it scared me to death ;-)

Kate how many weeks are you? Maybe you should be counting down 40,39,38,37 Give it some time you will feel better.

Shilr snowshoeing sounds fun.

I'm glad you are feeling better Shirl.

After my scout meeting I came home and did some cleanmax. Now I need some sleepmax.

I've join a chat group at Cafemom, so I'm going to see if they have any healthy receipes.

}(

Happy Saturday!

I'm running so late, i have my fancy gala tonight,and DH just said he cant take me, so i'm rushing to get ready to transit it down or cab i guess.

Kate, hope this passes soon, hugs to you!

Shirl, glad you're feeling better too, i still feel like crap, but i have to go to this gala!

Robin, tell us about cafemom..sounds good

Colleen, didnt even look at the March rotation, will do that now

Katie,you're a buying machine!!

WEll, today, good workout, bad me! Damn malt balls. Tonight, who knows since its a gala thing
workout, 4D all upper and BC+core
have a great day all,
Steph

Oh Steph, You're off all dressed up and fancy!! Hope you're having fun!

Colleen, Hope the rotation is a good one for you. It does look fun.

Katie, cha-ching! How's bday party prep going? Gina's is in 2 weeks - my baby's gonna be SIX!

Shirl, How's it going?

Robin, Hope cleanmax was productive. 7 weeks down, 33 to go!

I got a lot of errands done today so that will take some pressure off for this week. Hoping to not be too busy this week - yeah, right!!

No workout today - feeling yucky. In fact we went to inlaws for dinner and I had a huge crying jag about how awful I feel. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Let's KIck Some Butt - cLEAN & tidy peeps!

Good Morning!

Today is an active rest day. I'll probably do some more snowshoeing in our backyard today. We have church this morning and the kids are either having a friend over or going to a friend's house this afternoon.

Steph, How was the gala? You went solo? What did you wear?

Kate, I hope you're feeling better today. (((HUGS)))

Colleen, The rotation looks very good - enjoy!

Jenn, How are you?

Lori, How's work? I blew it with no sweets yesterday. I'm ok with it though.

Robin, Did you help your kids with their Science projects?

Katie, My bday is exactly 11 weeks from today, so I'm with you 100% with this challenge. I'm checking in with the 12 week challengers too. How about The Buff Bride 12 Week Challenge? I need to buy an outfit or something as a tangible goal. I think that will help me focus better. Any suggestions?

My mood is improving. DH and I talked yesterday which helped.

menu
b-oatmeal and banana
s-apple and almonds
l-large salad and cottage cheese
s-yogurt
d-ww spaghetti and homemade meat sauce (made with (99% FF ground turkey) & spinach

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

RE: Let's KIck Some Butt - cLEAN & tidy peeps!

Morning

I've been up since 4am. TTOM & I have so much energy. I did some laundry and cleaning. No w/o for me today but maybe I'll do some stretching/pilates. My knee is still bothering me.

Steph how was the gala?

Kate it's been 7 weeks :D time is flying.

Shirl yes I'm still helping my kids with their projects.
It may take the rest of the day. :( I can not wait until they go off to collage...far away.

So what rotation will you all be doing this month?

Hi ladies,

Happy Sunday!!

Shirl and Steph hope you both feel better soon.

Shirl enjoy your snowshoeing. I hope you have nice sunny weather for it.

Steph hope you had a great time at the gala.

Katie have a great time at Collins party. Eat lots of cake.
:7

Robin hope you get the projects done. I bought the perfect body diet yesterday. How about you? Oh and the new clean eating mag.

Colleen enjoy your book.

Kate hope your feeling good today.

Hi Lori!

Today I'm going to do 4ds chest and back. ( I am redoing last week since I only got in one workout). Cleanmax, laundrymax and maybe some grocerymax. I have to book the hotel today and order STS. Yes I'm caving.

I have one week left and then I'm off to Hilton Head. Yeah!!

I'm going to finish up the Feb rotation and when I get back from vacation do 2 weeks of the March rotation. I don't have PS or Pyramids so I will be subbing.

B-oatmeal, after that I have no clue.

Jenn

Whew, hey ladies!! Clean/Decorate/Cook/Party Prep Max over here! I don't know why I am trying so hard, it's gonna be all family who have seen this house at it's worst.

Back to the grind, hope everyone is having a good day!!

Shirl, Glad you & DH had a good talk. Always helps me. Hope snowshoeing is fun and church is motivating.

Robin, Can you send some of that energy my way?! I like your new rainbow, btw! Funny college comment!! LOL!

Jenn, YAY! Another STS convert!The way I've been eating the last couple weeks I'm gonna need STSMAX!!! Lots to do this week for you to get ready for vacation. But once you finally get there its so worth it.

Katie, Hope the party is going well! I'm sure Collin is having a blast.

Doing pretty good today. I think I'm going to go do CS when I'm done typing. Not feeling good enough to jump around & no strength to lift but I NEED TO MOVE!!!

b - banana & 2 pieces of toast
s - banana muffin
l - smead!!! (It's a lebanese dish w/ chicken, cracked wheat, and onion.) My mom made it for me because she knows I'm having a hard time. Thanks, Momma!!!
s - ??
d - I think I'm ordering pizza in. The last few days I fall apart crying at dinner time. Yuck.

STEPH!!! We wanna hear about the gala!!!!

Hello clean peeps!

Sorry for the late post, i'm feeling terrible, my head feels like it weighs 100 pounds, damn cold!!
Thanks for asking,the gala was grand! Holy smokes, major money. Lots of local celebs etc. I wore like an kimono short type dress, low cut fron, and high patent stilettos!! Food was great, not heavy, i did really well actually, didnt even have my dessert!!!

Kate, your mom sounds great for making you what sounds like yummy food!

Robin, I agree with Kate, your energy is amazing!

Shirl, was it an issue with DH that had you in a funk? I hope things are even better today for you.

Jenn, damn, i'm holding off...

Colleen, Katie, hi! Happy B-day to the sweet little boy, and have a piece of cake for me!

woke up really stuffed, DH is playing a show tonight, and he really wants me to go...but i'm up at 5am tomorrow and have a new intern starting!
workout, CS :)
B: oatmeal
s: almonds
l: mushroom barley soup, veggies, hummus, protein pancake with yogurt
s?
d?
off to vaccuum...
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.