.....::::: clean/tidy wednesday :::::.....

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Wednesday already! Wow, how time flies!

I have some wicked cramping this morning so I guess AF is arriving shortly, thank goodness, I want her to stop wreaking havoc on my life/appetite!

WO is plyo legs (YAY), I will just push thru and do my best with the cramping.

BBS

katie, your wo will HELP af - you;ll feel better now!
hope you have a great day!

julia pumpkin butt slept thru the night!!!!!!! 7p-6a!!!!!! hooray!!!!!
no a.m. wo. my boobs hurt somethin fierce from not nursing at all - no way was i jumpin around!:eek::eek::p
going hiking w/ isabels prek class today.....maybe i'll call today an active rest day. but prob not!;):D

b - cereal, kashi
l - may go out after field trip......grilled chicken salad no doubt ...NONE OF ISABELS FRIES!!!!
d - grilled chicken, swt pot, salad

nnnnnoooooooo!

lost my post to catch up on last night!!!

robin, lol! no appt yet! i think i'll stick w/ shick too!

morris, dont sweat if you need to do daycare......lots of home days coming up. no more work! if ou took dss to hair place w// you im sure theyd do fine tho. i alwayd take dds - easier than finding a sitter for me.

katie, that is one wicked brownie recipe - i like it!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

anne, how was ftaco? or was it jets?:p:p;)

good morning. thanks for the input anne and kate. i will take boys to school today so i can study. it will be good to get my test done next weekend and i need to study. did weights this am and will run in a bit for a break. bbiab. and yeah julia for sleeping!

^^5 to Julia for the super-sleeping!! I remember that boob pain, Kate, when you are engorged -- unbelievable pain! Have a great day!
Morris, good for you for taking a *ME* day! So you have two more days of work?

Plyo legs definitely helped the cramps, and I forgot how fun it was! Hoping my belly will feel ok to do core tonight.

Katie good job on the plyos. I wish that I can jump like that.

kate enjoy your hike and yAY for Julia. Has she started eating cereal yet?

Morris I hope you get some studying done.

w/o today disc 39 legs. Those those of you are doing squat rack...SNM stated that the weight calculation for M3 were not wrong. They caluculated the weight in week 3 as a 5 % increase and not 90 % 1RM.....it really doesn't matter to me b/c it's still heavy.

Off to do workout.

Katie, ^^^^5 to you! Lots of em! Glad Plyo worked! And a strong core def helps kick the cramps to the curb! WTG!

Robin, Were people questioning that the 1rms werent right?
Julia LOVES food! We started her a few weeks ago. I have this WONDERFUL thing called Beaba Babycook - steams and purees the food all in one little machine. LOVE this thing! I have fresh food for her in 15 min flat. She eats prunes, blueberries, mango, papaya (thanks, lisa!), pears, broccoli, grn beans, LOVEs swt potato. I use zuchini to thin out the veggies that puree up too thickly for her. She didnt like the baby food barley or oatmeal - need to make her some reg oats or sc oats - I think shed like those more. So, Yes, my baby is a good eater!:D I love it!

Off to shower.....

Morning!

Dinner was nice-I actually had a glass of wine! I never drink wine. And I got my very fashion forward cousin to agree to help me weed my closet and go shopping:) Today is yesterday's workout-short cardio, pulls/chins, dips, push ups, and abs. I'm going to do a circuit. I think I need new shoes-my arches are killing me today from the kbx and bc I did on Monday. Oh, and the scale is down almost 2#:)

Katie, I can't wait for plyo legs! Did you decide to do both leg workouts or no?

Kate, I don't miss that boob pain either! Yay to Julia! Have fun on your hike today:)

Morris, enjoy your "free" day. Happy studying!

Robin, nice work!

b-yogurt with fruit
s-almonds
l-leftover turkey loaf, sweet potatoes, broccoli
s?
d-?

klaudia, a personal shopper - awesome! shed have a field day in my rotten closet!:eek: i have ONE casual shirt that isnt julia-fied right now. even my sunday/dressy stuff is starting to go by the wayside:mad::mad: zero time to shop..... and i feel bad spending the $$$. there are a few things im trying to save for and my spendthrift dh often sets me back in my goals. but he says i worry abt $ too much. who knows!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
wtg on the scale!! love that feeling! yummy lunch btw!

Good Morning Everyone!

Today we are finally getting a break from the hot weather! Yeah! Today is Chris' birthday so we are going out with friends for sushi. Workout this morning was plyo legs followed by 4DS HIS.

Morris, my knee only bothers me when I run. Sometimes when I do long indoor workouts (step, kb) it will bother me at the end. Enjoy your day studying.
Kate, ^5 to Julia for sleeping. Enjoy your hike today.
Katie, you are such an enabler. I am trying to delete that brownie recipe from my mind.
Klaudia, I need new shoes too. What brand do you usually buy?
Robin, I decided to wait on the squat rack version until I had a squat rack. I may go back and do it after my squat rack arrives sometime in May.

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: grilled chicken salad, grapes
s: strawberries w/ yogurt, chopped veggies
d: sushi

colleen, i have been craving sushi. what is your favorite? hmmm, lunch.... glad your leg feels fine with other stuff. what kind of doc are you seeing?

kl, can your cousin come to maine to help me?;)yeah on the scale. what is your turkey loaf?

katie, great job with the wo. cramps will be gone soon.

kate, love the way you make your baby's food! aidan can chew quite a bit despiute lack of molars, so i am mainly giving him finger foods now but do buy the pured green beans etc. both my boys hated cereal.

robin, sounds like you worked hard today.

hi anne, hi lisa.

so, i went for a super long run. how is that for procrastination?? now must pump and go get hair done while studying. picking boys up early, then must clean tonight for a showing tomorrow. will we ever sell? bbl

oh, and eats are good - cereal and youg and fruit for breakfast. quinoa, broc and tofu for lunch. dinner tbd - sushi??

Kate I also made my DS home made baby food because he was/is greedy.
He love beef stew puree and broccoli.

Candy sale pick up today and now I have chocolate covered pretzels to deal with.

Woo hoo! I just used my coupon to get Supersets/Push Pull on dvd, new bands, and a new stability ball:) I love fitness purchases!

Morris, I'd love to loan her out;) I found the turkey loaf recipe on the Hardcore check-in. Here it is:

16 oz lean ground turkey (I use Honeysuckle brand ground turkey breast)
3 Tbsp. cornmeal
1/2 c. minced onion
1 medium jalapeno pepper (minced)
2 egg whites (I used 5Tbsp. egg whites)
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 c salsa (hot or medium)

Mix all ingredients and put in meatloaf pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Bake for 20-25 min at 375 degrees.

Entire loaf:
795 calories / 38 carbs / 6 fat / 147 protein / 3 fiber

I didn't have a jalepeno pepper. I made two-one with mild and one with medium salsa. It was good but definitely needed some more kick for me:) And I added a 1/2 cup of shredded 2% Mexican cheese to one loaf. And I baked them way longer-closer to an hour for both.

Colleen, I use Brooks for running (I have a flat foot) and I like Avia for cross training. I need to go look at my new Fitness magazine. It had a new shoe review in it:)

Robin, thank goodness we're eliminating all selling fundraisers. We're going to do a walk-a-thon for our major school fundraiser next year! Healthy and nothing to buy!

c, dang girl! awesome wo!!!
happy bday chris! what did you get him?
how was the indian? food, that is!:p

morris, glad you had a good run! i just got a free issue of a running mag in the mail.
^^^5 on clean eats!

robin, i love to watch a baby eat!:D
:eek::eek::eek::eek: on te candy sale! i bought nothing from our fundraisers - donated $ instad - i dont want the junk food around! and that cookie dough makes really nasty cookies! or so i tell myself!:p

klaudia, yay new wo stuff!!! better use my coupon asap!!
yummy recipe! need to try it. never had gd turk before....

-
field trip was fun. we ended up at subway w/ her friends. i was the only one with salad....and no chips which wasnt too hard but then everyone got cookies and i was DYING for one!!! i cant tell you how bad i wanted one! they were underbaked and looked so gooey & yummy! i am so proud of myself for not having any! so my eats are totally clean!:D:D:D

Where is everyone? I just got done with my workout. I ended up doing a 26 minute incline walk followed by 3 rounds of pulls or chins, push ups, and dips. My arms are fried! I have come to the conclusion that without Cathe's guidance, I would not exercise. I need the motivation and occasional push to get through a workout and I don't have enough to do it on my own.

Kate, good job on the eats. I had a handful of jelly beans after lunch:eek: Ah, well. I never said I was perfect, right?

Gotta get my abs done and shower...

Kate, underbaked cookies are the best! I always under bake everything, we prefer it gooey! Okay I'm stopping. Send me some of your willpower!
Klaudia, I love an incline walk on my TM. Really gets me huffing and puffing!

Cramps are bad. I'm sitting with a heating pad, sipping a beer (MGD 64, my new addiction!), and I took 2 advil. Chris is picking up take out -- taco salad for me. Gosh I hope I get my clean-eating act together soon......

K, forgot to say congrats on the new Cathe stuff!
Robin, choc covered pretzels would not bother me one bit. Resist!
Morris, how long is "super long"? You amaze me!

Hi, everybody! We went out for breakfast today and then off on another adventure. It was partly sunny/partly rainy today, but it was a fun drive. We were down around the Jackson area, then in Charlotte. When we got home I had to go get a little something done on my car, then I had a sewing project to finish up. I decided to call my parents and my mom answered, which is weird, and she said she couldn't find my dad. So I stayed on the phone with her until he came home--it turns out he was just outside. She didn't remember where he went. Oh, well, at least they're both fine, right?

Jim's making dinner--we're having turkey kielbasa with shredded potatoes, onions, and peppers. Yum. Then we're going to a movie later.

Do you want to kick me out of this check in for eating terribly, not working out and never doing personals? You have that prerogative, you know. I was going to work out after I called my parents, but what should have been a 5 or 10 minute call turned into 30 minutes. And by then Jim had started dinner, so oh well. I may try to do it after dinner, but we'll see. And, oh yeah, the basement flooded yesterday so I'll have to rearrange all the equipment in order to do it. Boo hiss.

anne

Katie, we were both posting at the same time!

Klaudia, I forgot to say way to go on your purchases--SuperSets and PushPull are my very favorite total body work outs from Cathe. And I love stability balls!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.