((((( clean & tidy wednesday )))))

Are you getting your WO in , Katie?!

Jeez, I stayed up too late. Too much on my mind and couldn't sleep.
No WO today - rest day! I may do some coreBlast though. Don't you just love new workouts??

b - granola, banana
s - grapes
l - hmmmm.. scr. egg whites w/ peppers, 9-grain toast
s - ??? more grapes
d - Cheeseburgers on the grill. No bun, no cheese for me. I'll put mine over romaine and have veggies with it.

This afternoon I have to do an hour-long (STUPID!) webinar (dumb) to learn how to do direct deposit for our employees. the guys out in WY are whining for it and Mike needs to keep them happy or we're in a boatload of trouble. I really do NOT want to do this. It's smack in the middle of naptime so none of us are going to get a nap. Oh well. Payroll takes so long already I really don't want to add another step to it. Not much I can do about it though. I better get one heck of a good mothers day this year!!!

Steph, I need an update of your evening with Christian! How's it going?

WO done -- short on time AGAIN so I did 4DS HIS all the way thru, then finished combos and second time, then combo 1 and blast 1 again. I am nice and sweaty!!

Menu for today--

b cereal
s fruit and cheese
l sandwich w/leftover rotisserie chicken, lettuce, tomato
s fruit and cheese again
d need to poll the family -- either chicken enchiladas or ravioli

Have a good one!

Hey Kate, sorry for the lack of nap today!

Steph, how's it going? Crazy story about the girl on the subway, btw!

Katie, I always find I'm having so much fun with HIS and LIS that I do parts over again too! Good lookin' menu!

I have to tell about what a sweet guy I married. I walked into the kitchen this AM and he had this wrote out for me:
"I love you so much and am so sorry your last few days have been so hard on you. Hope thinking of me will keep you upbeat and cheerful - like me thinking of you does for me! Hope to see you/talk to you today. Love, Mike"
And he drew (really bad!) hearts all over the place!

I am so touched! He *does* pay attention after all!:)

Hey ladies. I'm feeling good today.

Yes Kate he is a sweet. Did you do Tracey core blast?

Hey Katie good w/o this morning.

Today I really did Amy's Step and pump and boy was I sweating.
Menu;
b-egg whites
s-nuts
l-left over something (not sure what I put it the bowl)
d-?

The story of the stranger on the train is so touching ;( God does send his angels.I'm glad that things are working out.

What's new Colleen and Shirl?

Off to eat my breakfast, I'll chat during lunch.

Robin, Glad you're feeling good. I did CB MOnday and will hopefully get to it again later today. Will your kids like dinner tonight?!:7
Have a good day!

Morning clean peeps!

Sorry for the late check in, i had the chiro this morning early and was rushing around.

I have calmed right down, Christian wants to work on things, so i will keep trying. You know, fundamentally we love each other deeply, its getting through these things that's hard. I'm glad i have all of you! and strangers for that matter!

Katie, great workout, i love HIS! Going to have to pull that one out on the weekend. The wedding is so close now! I'm excited, so i can just imagine how excited you are.

Kate, you have a supersweet hubby,and its small things like that, that matter. Enjoy your restday, that webinar sounds brutally boring!

Robin, i'm glad you're feeling good, that's the best way to open a post! Because of you, i'm all Amy, all the time! Sweaty is good!

Hi to Jenn, Shirl and Colleen :)

I too am feeling better, but i have to say, this whole Christian thing has me doing pretty kick arse workouts, and not eating! Need to get back to normal...eating more that is :)
I'm going to try the new Amy Bento tonight, CIA one, and core, Shirl, i think you love this one right?

Menu:
B: egg whites
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, carrots, hummus, apple
s: ryveta and nat pb
d: probably egg white omelette, spinach, ezekial, lots of strawberries!
BBL
Steph

Just a quick check in.

Steph glad things are looking up.

Menu:
b-oatmeal,coffee
s- cc/rice cakes
l- ww tuna casserole
s-luna bar
d- buffalo chicken tenders, veggies, salad? I really have no clue.

w/o hopefully 4ds legs and kb

Yesterday we but up DD's trampoline and it took 2 hours, so I didn't get to workout after work.

bbl to chat more.

Jenn

Robin, Props to you for getting your kids to eat turkey burgers! I've never had one.

Steph, Glad things are still moving forward. ...Nothing like agression/frustration to kick up the WOs! Have fun tonight. No ReuvenArnold?

Jenn, Your legs are gonna be burnin' tomorrow! I'm achey in a good way from Power Hour last night. I've been wanting to get a big trampoline for DDs. Do you have the sides for it or do you just let 'em wing it? Dh wants the sides, I say wing it! I know its safer though.

AM snack was banana, lunch will be tortilla soup anf fiber crakers w/ lf cheese. We're hungry!!!!:) I spent the whole AM at the office - I don't wanna go back!!!!! After the webinar I'll do payroll so I don't have to go back tomorrow. Tomorrow takes busy to a new level - I swear every 5 min. is planned from sunup to sundown.

have a good afternoon

Hi Kate,

We have the sides. It's not fun putting it up, DH struggled pulling the springs to put the mat down. Putting the sides up wasn't to bad though.

Hope time passes quickly for you while your at the office.

Jenn

Jenn, you should jump on the trampoline for exercise!! Nice menu too, now i want a trampline :)

Kate, you do too much, i'm afraid to ask about tomorrow! Menu looks awesome as always.
Steph

Jenn, I bet its a workout in itself putting that rotten thing together!

Steph, ME?! Good menu?! I don't feel like it lately but the scale is staying put so I must be doing something right!

Colleen, You've got CDS too? Crazy Day Syndrome? I'm going to die from it tomorrow!!

Eats are 99% clean - the 1% is a mini pb cub after lunch! It was frozen and oh so good!:9

Home for a quick dinner and then off to bible study - see ya tonight!

Hey ladies, busy day for me!! I'll tell ya, this close to your wedding, ALL thoughts and actions revolve around the impending wedding. I feel like I have done NO work at work these past couple of weeks.

I had a great day but I'm in somewhat of a foul mood right now. I sort of got into it with Chris's mom today over e-mail. I need to just brush it off and move on...

Hi Everyone!

Wednesdays are always bad for me because I have meeting after meeting in the morning by lunchtime I am really far behind. We are migrating this weekend so I am dealing with one problem after another. It should start slowing down tomorrow afternoon and Friday since we will be ready to migrate. Then a crazy weekend, a busy week next week and then this project is over!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate, sorry you had a crazy day. Hope the weekend is a little better for you.
Katie, I am so excited about your wedding. I can't believe it is so close.
Robin, do you make turkey burgers or do you buy premade? I want to make them but I never have time after work.
Jenn, the trampoline sounds like fun!
Steph, I am glad you and Christian are trying to work things out. DH and I had some issues before we got engaged. After the major blowup things got better, we got engaged and married. It was hard but since we went through it, we don't let things escalate anymore.

w/o was GS Legs (yes my legs are fried.)

Too tired to post menu, but it was clean.

Have a good night everyone!

Colleen

Hi ladies,

Colleen hope your crazy days end soon.
Katie a good kb workout should help you get past your MIL stress.

Hi Robin, Kate, Steph and Shirl

Today went like this:
menu-
b-oatmeal/coffee
s-cc/rice cakes
l-grilled snack wrap/sweet tea
s- ww tuna casserole
s-2 thin mints
got home from work
s-pretzels and rice cakes
d- buffalo chicken tenders, red peppers, corn and blue cheese
s- choc milk

w/o 1 mile walk at lunch
4ds kb and legs
My back feels a little sore from weight work.:-(

Have a great night.
Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.