----------cLEAN & tidy wednesday----------

Today is B day -- as in BONUS day, as in CHRISTMAS BONUS day -- YAY! :D

The agency that I work for has a Policy Board that meets quarterly to discuss what is going on with the agency -- budget, profit/loss, personnel issues, etc. Today is the day that the board decides what our Christmas Bonus will be -- cross your fingers and toes for me!

We always order in lasagna for lunch for the December meeting, because it puts the board in a good mood to make their *decision.* So that means I will be eating an unclean lunch... But hey, if it can make me a little richer, why not?:D

Also noteworthy -- there is a weather forecast for my area that is *speculating* about some snow this weekend -- possibly as much as ONE FOOT! Oh my goodness I would LOVE it!!

Today's workout will be 4DS Shoulders & Calves / KBX / Core tonight after work.

Menu:

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L lasagna, salad, maybe a small dessert
S banana
D not sure, need to check the fridge; something clean I SWEAR!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Katie** HOpe you get your bonus! We don't get one around herex( Apparently a few yrs ago he gave everyone a $500 bonus then some moron calls him in Sept month, the following yr and wants to know if he can have his bonus already? WTH? I guess that put my boss in a sour mood of "its a gift" and then he stopped giving one! Ugh...anyway, a bonus doesn't go a stare this time of yr! But he does give us something. Its usually a gc to a jewelery store or something. Last yr I bought a beautiful pair of earrings from my gc. Not only that, DH owns his own business and didn't even give himself a bonus last yr! I told him that he needs to this yr and he agreed. He is an employee after all so why not?

MY eating hasn't been great lately but I am getting back on track today! I am just finishing up my round of night shifts so when I get up my eating will look like this:

L-1/2 bagel with light cream cheese
Workout
S-Protein shake and yogurt
S-not sure (some kind of protein and sweet potatoe)

HAve a good day everyone! I won;t be back till later, our internet is down at home!

Lori:)

Morning ladies.

I have such an food hangover. Must have been those chocolate cookies.
I made it through BM2 circuit and one cup of coffee.

Today has got to be clean, my system can not take it (parties);-)

On Friday we have the directors party but he is cheap and there will only be finger foods.

Katie good luck with that bonus and buy some rum-cake so your boss will be really happy to sign those checks :7

b-oatmeal
s-cashews and yogurt
l-chicken breast and veggies
d-?

Plenty of water!

>Katie good luck with that bonus and buy some rum-cake so your
>boss will be really happy to sign those checks :7

THIS IS HILARIOUS! I work for a court-ordered alcohol abuse program! I have a feeling that a rum cake would NOT go over so well!

Workout is done, but I did 4DS Legs Premix (includes calves) instead of what I posted above, no cardio. I felt like it could be a strong leg day, so I did legs. After work I think I will do some floor work and core.

Have a great day, everyone!!

Katie - Good luck w/ the bonus!!!! Who cares about calories when big $$$ are comin'?:7 Have a GREAT lunch!! We get a whoppin' bonus the last week of December. It pays our property taxes and then some. Thinkin' about Hawaii w/ the rest of it!! But we'll likely invest it.....and go to JCrew! We'll see.. Hope you get your snow!!! I getting snowed in!

Lori - I don't know how anyone can work midnights esp. w/ a baby. I hope you get lots of help!

Robin - BM2 circuits are so much fun...I forget about them sometimes. Your rum cake comment was great!! LOL! I'm w/ ya on plenty of water. It really really makes a big difference.

Well, I got over 7 hours of sleep last night and I feel fantastic this morning!!!
b - kashi, banana
s - apple
l - veggie salad w/ almonds
s - ??
d - crockpot! chicken, corn, black beans, salsa - yummy!!!!

no workout - much needed rest day!!

Have a great morning - see you later!

Kate, your dinner sounds fantastic -- do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Let me know how it turns out!!

>Kate, your dinner sounds fantastic -- do you have a recipe
>you'd like to share? Let me know how it turns out!!

It's from Pampered Chef. I've never made it - I'll let you know tonight how it turns out:

1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed/drained
2 cans (15 oz. each) corn, rinsed/drained
1 c. salsa (any kind)
5-6 chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.)
1 c. cheese

In slow cooker mix beans, corn, 1/2 c. salsa. Top w/ chicken. Add remaining salsa. Cover - cook on high for 2.5 - 3 hours, or until chicken is tender and cooked thru. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover and cook 5-15 min, or until cheese is melted.

-----I hope the beans don't get too soft and mushy. I don't think I'll add the cheese until we're at the table, and I don't think I'll use any. DH and my sis will though. I'll definetly be adding more salsa at the table - like the other cup from the jar!

Wish me luck!

Good morning cLean ladies!!

Kate, that does look fantastic!! Maybe i need to ask Santa for a crockpot! And enjoy your rest day.

Katie, maybe there will be veggie lasagna? One can hope. I guess the rum cake wouldnt be a bit hit huh. lol!

Robin, you crack me up. first time i thought having a cheap boss could be positive, but you are so right!!

Lori, night shift is such a challenge, especially i'm sure with a little one.

Well, today, i'll do LIS/lower body and core after work. This intern is killing me, i'm getting so run down, and cant take a day off because she's with me full time.

Menu:
B: drumroll...oatmeal!
s: quark
l: organic corn chowder, celery stix/hummus, apple
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: egg white omelet, ezekial tortilla, big salad, berries
s: yogurt
Hope to be back!!
Steph

Kate,
I love oatmeal!! Especially in the winter. Actually i love cereal! All types of cereal. I could eat it by the bucket. Breakfast foods are my favourite foods, and breakfast is my fav meal.

Am i ranting about breakfast? Weird!
One of the students had pancakes this morning, i think that's why i'm on a tangent, lol!
Steph

I'm a cereal/breakfast nut too. iN fact this weekend I was eating cereal for dinner and Gina said "You always eat cereal, Mom!":)

How's class today?

Cereal is a good all around comfort food for me!! I used to eat it for lunch as a kid!

No school until May! Entered the marks yesterday. Now just this full time hospital gig i've got going on. Can you tell i'm avoiding my intern, lol!!

Kate, is the business busy today? I guess you would have more work time if its a rest day. Rest days are such a laugh! I do more on a rest day, lol! I'm sure you're feeling the same.
S

I was out doing some much-needed errands for our house and DH called and said there was an emergency quote to get out. So I had to go home to get some paperwork done.....helpless, helpless man!:+

Funny, today I feel so great and don't WANT to take my rest day! But I will. I know my body needs it.

Have fun w/ your intern!:p How much longer?

kate!! Are we allowed to ask you plumbing questions?

I have Tiffany full time until next Friday. She's doing well today!
Steph

>kate!! Are we allowed to ask you plumbing questions?
>
of course!

Only 1-1/2 weeks for Tiffany! Is she doing a good job? Annoying?

Just finished my lunch - roamine w/ almonds, dried cherries and cut-up Honeycrisp apple. yum, yum! Also had a few bites of DDs homemade pizza, but no guilt. I stopped when I was full. Isn't it amazing how great that feels!?

We're going for an oil change. They have unlimited popcorn, so DDs love that. I do *pretty good* at resisting it. What I really want is a cookie....}(

Kate~
You dont want a cookie!! You want fresh veggies, lol!!
Lunch sounds fantastic, i'm coming over. Honeycrisp's rock. I bake mine in the microwave for 3 minutes and add cinnamon and sugar free maple syrup, you can add yogurt or cottage cheese too!! Yum.

Tiffany is doing a decent job now, so she's at the helping me out stage, vs the i'm having to check over every move phase!!

I have a toilet running question..we changed the flapper, but its still happening. Any ideas?
Steph

When you nuke your apple do you just cut it up or stick it in whole? It sounds awesome!

I'll ask DH about the toilet when he gets home tonight. THe flapper is my only guess...

Well, look who hijacked the thread today, LOL!

Kate, your recipe looks yummy! I will definitely try it.

Well.......... I am getting my *usual* bonus -- one week's pay, so several hundred dollars -- YAY!

Check back after dinner!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick message to say hi. Today is really busy but my eating has been clean. If I have time later tonight I will check in again.

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.