####Clean & Tidy Tuesday####

Kate is a CHUNT! (a chin gunt) what I think it is? :D

Today I'm back to work but tomorrow I'll be off....hehehehe

No w/o until later on today. I'll just continue with the STS and band w/o until I move. I booked the Uhaul and it came out to over $1, 000. I'm hoping that I can drive my jeep right into it and take the train down south. ;) I can't see driving for 10 hours behind a truck.

b-egg whites
s-nuts
l-salad and chicken
d-?

Last night wasn't so clean so I better get it together or else I'll be 300#.:eek:

I had the MOST.REAL.DREAM. last night about having my baby. Most likely from all the videos we saw last night. It was so awesome. C’mon October!!!!

Today I think I’m taking the girls to the Pottery Barn Outlet to get a new dresser for them. Baby needs theirs. Looking forward to some serious retail therapy!

Robin, A chunt/chin gunt is when your chin is so fat and flabby that it hangs down like a really fat gut! Really mean, I know. We got a little silly at RT! That would be awesome to have them haul your jeep too! OWIE on the price. Moving ain’t cheap for sure! And you will NOT weigh 300#! I’m sure! I might though by the time this pg is over! Going to weigh in on Saturday…maybe!

b - smart start, grapes
no idea yet on the rest of the day!
WO - UB weights I think

Morning peeps!!

Back at work, day 2. I think i am doing better here than at home actually.

Robin, Uhauls are expensive, i remember getting one to go get a new couch at Ikea, thinking it would be cheaper than delivery...yeah right. And you will never be 300 lbs!

Kate, i totally think you should keep date night up until the baby comes, then we will come and babysit once a week so you and Mike can go out after that :)
Chunt!!! lol, i've created a monster!

Hi to everyone,

Today, workout? Maybe, maybe light light weights and core

eats:
B: egg whites and oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu noodle soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: cc/flax/almond butter
d: stir fry, lentils, yogurt
Steph

Steph, I'm sure being at work does help. Mental distraction. I know I can't convince you to do NO workouts. So I]m restricting you to 3# handweights. :)

Well, I’m freakin’ out a bit at the moment. Never thought I’d say this but I’m afraid I’m not gaining ENOUGH weight! I have only gained 2# in the last 5.5 weeks. Midwife was having me keep a food journal. I go in 2 weeks for her to evaluate it. I see what’s written and feel like it’s enough but maybe it’s not??? This puts my total gain at 18#. 30 weeks pg, btw. That would put my total gain at 28 lbs. if I gain a pound a week from here on out but I'm clearly not gaining a pound a week, which is the recommended gain for this stage. Sounds like I'm eating enough by what I'm reading in my journal/hunger cues but now I’m really concerned that I’m NOT eating enough to keep my nutrients up. Anyone care to chime in and ease my mind. I called DH right away and he said “Eat real food! All you eat is grains and salad!” Which isn’t totally true. I eat steak and chicken with my salads! So there!:p Steph and anyone else, HELP!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CHUNT!!!! :D :D :D Y'all are killin' me over here!

Happy Tuesday! Are we having fun yet? Is it Friday yet? No? Well, crap. :p

Robin, holy cow! $1000 for a U-Haul!? I hope your Jeep fits in it - that would be awesome!

Kate, it sounds to me like you need to eat more. Gotta feed that little girl in there! You are eating healthy, just not enough. Eat MORE! How often do you get the opportunity to essentially eat as much as you want? Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

Steph, I'm glad to hear you're doing well at work. I think it's probably taking your mind off of things. Any interesting reports on the United States of America from your students? ;)

Hope everyone else is doing well today. :)

Workout this morning was Step Sweatfest (Tracey Staehle) followed by 4DS HIS. I'm soooo sleepy today - I shall be caffeinating myself accordingly. *yawn*

B - Elvis smoothie with protein
S - plain yogurt and granola
L - veggie ham sandwich on ww, baby carrots, string cheese
S - Powerbar
D - no clue... maybe some veggies and pasta

Emily, I have Step Sweatfest on my wish list. Awesome WO adding HIS onto it too! What time do you wake up?!:eek: I feel like if I ate more I'd be overeating. But at the same time I know you're supposed to eat 300 cals more per day than pre-preg and I KNOW I'm not doing that. What's a girl to do?:confused:

Headed dowo to do MM UB. Then I will eat a Clif Bar!

It was a good workout! Fun! Step Sweatfest has two parts, each about 30 minutes. So I did segment 1 of SS, and then 4DS HIS, so it was about an hour altogether. That's all I have time for every day, really. I get up at 4:45am every morning and there's no way I can make myself get up earlier.

Hmmm... 300 cals a day really isn't that much. You can easily "sneak" that in by adding just a little bit to every meal. Or taking an extra snack break during the day. Or having dessert (personally, this is my favorite option!). ;)

Hi Everyone!

I am not feeling that great this morning - I have a killer sinus headache. I wanted to stay home but cleaning lady rescheduled our cleaning to today. Hopefully now that I have taken a decongestant and got some water in me the headache will go away. I have thought about acupuncture but I haven't had the time to research costs, doctor, etc.

Kate, Chunt! I love it!!! I agree with Emily and have dessert. I love ice cream so it would be extra calcium. Seriously though maybe you could gradually build up to the additional 300 calories (i.e. add 50-100 calories for a few days, then increase for a few more, etc.)
Robin, when I moved to DC, I drove a U-Haul in the pouring rain from Philly to DC and I don't think I will ever do that again. It was not easy. I hope you can get it on the train.
Stephanie, glad to hear that work is keeping your mind off of things. Take it easy today with your "wo" and don't overdo it.
Emily, I get tired of the 2nd part of Step Sweatfest since you repeat each combo so many times. I like your idea of combining part 1 with HIS.

w/o - we'll see if I am up for something when I get home
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: grilled chicken salad, watermelon
s: blueberries & yogurt, edamame
d: tbd

Have a great day everyone!

Emily, What time do you go to bed at night that you can wake up that early?!:eek: I stay up too late - guess that’s why I need my daily nap. Which it doesn’t look lioke I’m going to get today!! :mad:booooooooooo!

I like your ideas about eating a nightly ice cream! Hey - protein AND calcium, right?;)

Colleen, Sorry you’re not feeling well. Ugh. Take care of yourself! What time does your cleaning lady come? Can you go home early to get some rest?

MM UB is done. Felt so good! I just polished off a Clif bar to refuel. ;)Chores/playtime/lunch, etc then we head off to the outlet mall. We won’t be back til after dinner and I know Mike is looking forward to some time alone at the house to get some projects done.

Feel better Colleen. I know a sinus headache makes you feel like you are in a cloud.

Kate I use to eat homemade chocolate chip cookies to get those extra calories when I was nursing.

Emily I like the 2nd section of Step Sweatfest but the first one is easy to follow.

Steph I'm glad you are trying to keep your mind off of your problems. Sometimes we all need a drink;) oops I mean a break.

I here at work alone b/c my co-worker saw me today and all of a sudden her mom had a doctor's appointment today. Who cares soon I will not have to deal with her sh*t.

Enjoy your lunches.

Robin, I'm glad you get to get to leave your work place. Sounds pretty awful and catty. Thanks for the cookie tip! I'm sure I'll use it!

Leaving soon for outlet mall shopping!!! Wish my cc's luck!:eek:

Hey ladies, just checking in from the conference -- about to attend a talk on coalition building, and the conference center has free wifi, yay!!

I did not get any more of a *formal* workout yesterday, but I made Chris let us walk the mile to dinner (then a mile back, of course). And I carried Collin on my back most of the way, so that was good. After dinner, we went swimming which was also a good workout!!

This morning I did upper body + abs in my hotel room -- I brought a set of 5# dbs and a resistance band.

Not much time for personals, but I miss you all! Home tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,

Feeling a little bit better but I am going to skip the workout today. I ended up working late to help a coworker and I am tired. Maybe I just need dinner.

Kate, outlet mall shopping sounds fun. Enjoy!
Robin, It's always a great feeling when you are leaving your job. You just show do some work and let everyone else deal with the crap :)
Katie, glad you were able to get a walk in last night. Enjoy the last day of your conference!

DH is finally home so now we need to figure out dinner.

You are doing good on your mini-vacation. Get home safe Katie.

Shopmaxing... tell us what you brought for "our" baby girl kate.

Hi Jenn.

I'm tired now. I just finish doing 1st and 2nd Workout card (chest shoulders and biceps/ back and tri). I wasn't able to figure out all the exercises like incline rear raise on the ball.:confused: or one arm horizontal row. Now I only have 38 more cards to go :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I'mgoing to work just to print out all the pictures in the blog, maybe I can get some clues. Also I will have to enter all the exercises I did to find the 1 RM.

Nite All:)

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in. I am very tired today. I don't know why it is so hard to adjust my schedule by 1 hour but it tuckers me out.

Off to bed.

Jenn

katie, Good to see ya! Glad all is going well!

Colleen, I hate being hungry and tired. Hope you got something good for dinner. And go to bed early!

Robin, Awwwwwwwww! Thanks for the "our baby"! I got some really cute outfits at Gymboree and Gap outlets. And some hot pink rain boots at JCrew for me!!! Also bought a dresser at the POttery Barn outlet for Gina and Isabel. The Durango was STUFFED!!! Glad you're making preogress with STS. I feel behind already!!

Jenn, Hey! Sorry you're feeling off. Hope tomorrow is better for you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.