((((( clean & tidy tuesday )))))

My workout today is GS Legs -- really love this one!!

Tomorrow I have to drive an hour and 15 minutes for a conference, so there will be no am workout for me.

Today will be a challenge as far as the menu goes -- tomorrow is administrative professionals day, but we are celebrating today since many of us will be out at a conference tomorrow. I am making a yummy granola, yogurt, and fruit thingy, but there will be some "less clean" stuff there also. I will do my best to resist -- I really need to buckle down and get serious about my eating!

Katie, Have fun workin' yer legs! I did B&G standing y'day - I am NOT going to be able to walk tonight! Good luck with the food today - that is so hard.

I am making cupcakes this AM. It's my day to work at preschool and its our teachers bday so I thought I'd surprise her. Wish me luck too!!! I will likely eat one (come on!) but send me portion-control vibes! I've been doing good the last couple days.

b - wheat chex, watermelon
s - oohhhhh...cupcake
l - out w/ DDs... grilled chicken salad
s - not sure - midwife appt
d - taco salad

WO - not sure yet. tbd

bbl...

Good Morning!

I decided to not do my intended workout yesterday b/c I had to teach 2 classes back to back and felt that would be plenty and it was!
So, this morning I am doing B&G - the over-all legs 65 minute premix. I did the B&G standing premix last week and added the floorwork. I decided to do L&G next leg workout.

Katie, Sending you clean eating vibes. Your yogurt, fruit, granola creation sounds yummy.

Kate, Sending you portion control vibes. How are you feeling today?

Hello to everyone!

Time to workout! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi,
I just finished my workout and it felt great! I'm going to the ab section next. I did the leg blast premix, floor work and abs last week; not the standing premix. I decided to do that next and then move on to L&G. I'm loving B&G! I guess it's just what I needed. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

morning clean and tidy friends!

Katie, good for you for bringing your own food! I find its the only way to not look weird and not eat crap. Can you workout after work tomorrow?

Kate, congrats on the B&G's! You go. One of our speech pathologists just started a cupcake making company, and they look amazing! I will send out portion control vibes, but my mouth is watering!

Shirl, i think 2 back to back classes is definately enough. My lower back and knees get angry if i go longer than an hour with high intensity cardio!

Today, will get in PUB/Bar, i love this workout, but need to change it up a bit
Menu:
B: egg whites and stuff
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu soup, veggies, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/pb
d: stir fry, yogurt
Going to try to get to the fruit market at lunch today. I'm speaking at a conference on Friday,and now i'm starting to freak out! Its just before RT registration....panic
Steph

Shirl, Glad you're enjoying your WO's. That's half the battle.

Steph, I haven't done Bar in a long time - maybe I should pull it out. The market should be nice.

Well, I won't be eating cupcakes! I didn't have any confectioners sugar! Bummer! I made brownies instead. I'm going to take a big container of watermelon to eat and hopefully those kids will eat all the brownies and I won't have to have any!

Need to go lasso my Indians!

Hi Everyone,

Things are starting to slow down a little bit but it is just the calm before the storm. I'll take any break I can get though.

Kate, brownies sound yummy. Glad your lack of confectioner's sugar gave you portion control.
Katie, good for you for bringing something healthy to work. I am sending you portion control vibes!!!
Shirl, glad you are enjoying B&G. It is a great workout and I love the premixes.
Steph, I am sending you RT vibes. I know you will finish speaking in time to register.
Hi Jenn & Robin!

w/o was Leaner Legs (doing the April rotation this month and my legs are fried)
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: turkey meatloaf, edamame, watermelon
s: strawberries w/ yogurt, celery
d: beef pepper stirfry

Have a good day everyone!

Colleen

Colleen, Beef pepper stirfry sounds WONDERFUL right now! Glad its a calmer day for you.

We have been so busy today and I am thoroughly exhausted. Got to hear baby's heartbeat! Nice and strong with a few strong kicks thrown in! I'll probably take a walk tonight - I'm too tired for much else. Dinner has changed - crazy day. Not sure WHAT we're eating. Or where!

Robin, Are you having KD??? Thinking of you....

Rooooobbbbinnnnnn!? I'm worried about you!!!

Real quick - gotta work: Breakfast for dinner (tidy maybe) and a 1.5 hour walk w/ sis. Feelin' good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.