//// ++ clean & tidy tuesday ++ \\\\

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good Tuesday morning, ladies! Hope everyone is feeling energized, positive, and ready for a squeaky clean day!

Morning Ladies

I'm up and ready for the day. Today I will have to close out from work.
Then come home and take the cat to the vet ...just for his shots. I will need to finish packing everything by Wed morning.

I will do some more STS.

My menu is still up in the air.

Yesterday my co-workers from the clinic gave me a going-away brunch with cheese, crackers, fruits salad, bagels. And my co-worker (you know who) was crying. she said that she is sorry that I'm leaving. I bet she is...they next person may not tolerate her sh*t

Robin, you are so busy I can't believe it! Have a great day!

Workout was good -- I forgot how much I love GS Legs!! However, since I got a little extra sleepMAX this morning, I didn't quite finish. I will finish the remaining floor work and do some abs tonight before I cook dinner.

Yesterday was 100% clean and I am motivated for the same today!

Menu:

b cereal
s Kashi bar, fruit
l salad w/grilled chicken
s almonds, fruit
d ???, need to poll the fam

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i havent checked in, Sunday and Monday have turned very ugly in the divorce, and i had a bit of a melt down. But today is a new day, and one day closer to better right?

I still cant do cardio for another week!!! or lower body stuff, but last night managed to do ME upper body, threw on upper body from LIC and core from ME and LIC. Tonight, not sure, maybe yoga, i'm supposed to start at 25% of normal and build up. I'm going a little cardioless crazy though, i may try on Saturday a bit, how much upper body can i freakin do???
Eating has been good except Saturday, he moved, or partially moved i should say, he keeps coming without a truck!!

Tonight, i'm thinking either pilates or yoga, any other suggestions?? i may do upper body again tomorrow...

Katie, you are doing a lot of leg work, burn it girlfriend. Very nice menu too, and great yesterday too :)

Robin, i'm sure your co worker was crying, who's going to pick up her slack now??? Thanks for your concern too :)

Kate, Shirl, Colleen, Jenn, Angie, Emily, hello, and thank you for your hugs, i can totally feel them.

Menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, celery,hummus, apple
s: cc/flax/goji berries
d: veg/lentil stir fry, yogurt
Have a great day everyone
S

Katie, I can feel your positive energy on your eats & workouts! Good for you!

Robin, How nice they had the brunch for you! LOL on your nasty co-worker!

Steph, Oh jeez. I'm so sorry. I hope you're getting lots of support.

--------
Date night was great last night. It involved 6-way chocolate mousse pie. Not clean but wonderful and no guilt!

Doing total body weights this AM (either PP or SS). Errands this afternoon and tonight a going-away party for my sis who leaves for college tomorrow. I don't want her to go! BUt I'm excited for her.

Have a great day!

Hi Everyone!

It is hot here. We had some nice cool days last week and now it is hot again. I woke up sweating which I hate.

Katie, great job yesterday! Sending you clean eating vibes for today.
Robin, I bet you are excited that today is your last day.
Steph, {{{HUGS}}} I wish I lived closer so I could give you hugs in person. I haven't done a good pilates workout before so I would lean toward yoga.
Kate, chocolate mousse pie sounds great! Is your sister excited about college?
Hi Jenn, Angie, Emily, Shirl & Tracy!

w/o was GS BSB
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
l: tbd
s: blueberries w/ yogurt
d: tbd maybe ww pasta

HI ladies,

Its been a busy a couple of days for me. Saturday night (2:30am) my sister called to tell me her water broke. At 5:30am they were headed to the hospital. My mom got pulled over for not using her blinker on the way to the hospital. :eek: I was at the hospital by 7am and at 8:03pm my nephew finally arrived. :cool: My sister ended up having a c section after many hours of labor. We were all in the birthing room with my sister and it was quite an experience.

My mom and baby are happy and healthy.
Michael Thomas born 8/17 at 8:03pm. 7lbs 11oz, 21 inches long.

Jenn

Kate glad you had a great night. That chocolate mousse pie sounds awesome. Glad you enjoyed it with no guilt.

Steph(((HUGS))) sorry you had a rough couple of days. I hope things will get better for you.

RObin have a great day.

Colleen hope some cooler days come along soon.
Katie great workout.

My eating has been really the past couple of days and today won't be any better. Today we are going to the fair. :D

Workout will be Imax2 and maybe some of Amy's slo-mo upper body.

Hi Shirl, Emily, and Tracey.

Jenn

Hey gals! Happy Tuesday! At least it's not Monday anymore, right? :)

Katie, way to go on all that clean eating yesterday!

Robin, sorry, I'm totally LOL at your coworker crying over you leaving... because the next person won't tolerate her sh*t. *snort* I think we all have coworkers like that.

Steph, ((((HUGS)))). I'm sorry to hear things were ugly with the divorce. Ugh. Good for you for being positive - you're right, it's a new day and one step closer to better. :D

Kate, chocolate mousse pie??? Oh man! *drools* You need the extra calories anyway, so it's okay. :)

Colleen, sorry to hear the heat is back. It's still cool here, but I doubt it will last much longer. Boo hoo! Oh, and yesterday I think you asked about my treadmill. I LOVE it (when it's working, of course - but like I said, it's our own fault it's broken, not the treadmill's fault). It's a Horizon Elite 5.1T. I think the most current version of that is the 5.3T or 5.4T. It's very sturdy, with a nice long belt (a must for my 6'4" DH). Horizon has some lower-end treadmills that they sell at places like Dick's - I wouldn't recommend those. They aren't built as well - probably geared toward to the crowd who will end up using it as a clothes-drying rack. :p

Jen, congratulations on your new nephew! I'm LOL at your mom getting pulled over on the way to the hospital. I can totally see that happening to me. ;) Have fun at the fair!

This morning I did RS, which is always fun. And my food is pretty much identical to yesterday. I'm so boring. :cool: Oh well.

Off to a meeting I go...

Colleen, She's excited about college but not her roommate. Laura is NOT a party girl and her roommate, by the looks of her facebook, does nothing BUT party. She can switch at semester if its too bad. I read the update on DH - sounds promising. Hopefully it works out.

Jenn, Congrats!!!! Did the copper give her a ticket?? We have a 30 min. drive to the birth center. Mike will likely get pulled over too - I have had FAST labors. (Isabel was 2 hours, no pushing!) Have fun at the fair today. I would looooove an elephant ear!

Emily, I feel like my meals are the same all the time too. And I love RS!!! You and DH must look so cute together. (super tall, not so super tall! LOL!)

----
Just finished PP, being extra careful on the LB work. Off to eat a clif bar!

Eats WERE good: :D
b - kashi, grapes
s - Clif Bar
l - salad w/ almonds, raisins, carrots. Watermelon

THEN we made the crust for Oreo Mint ice cream pie. :eek:
The recipe calls for crushing all the Oreos in the package except for 6. So I had 2 and the girls had the other 2. Oops! I'm supposed to take this to my mom's for dessert tonight......

Hello everyone!!

I haven't had much computer time lately my husband has been hogging it... I told him I need my own laptop... So hopefully soon.. I have been busily getting my classroom ready for the new school year and today(the first day) was cancelled due to Fay... The storm hit south of us..

Katie did you get your Iphone yet? I love mine! Great job on the clean eating I have not been consistent with eating or working out... I need to get my act together..

kate that oreo pie sounds delicious!!

Jenn congrats on your nephew..

Robin, what part of NC? We are moving to Raleigh (as soon as we get our sh*t together)
My sister and his parents live there. PLus it is within driving distance of my family in Pittsburgh
Hi Emily, Steph, and Colleen!!

Tracy

yayyyyyyyyyy!

Sorry for so many posts - had to share my excitement though!

I just ordered my Cathe stability ball!!!!:cool:

WIsh I were short enough to get the pink one. Oh well - green is almost as cool!;):D

------
tracy, good to see you! SOrry about the compluter! I do NOT share well with DH either! LOL! Wishing you a great school year! Our preschool doensn't start for 3 more weeks! yay! I get to keep my baby just a little bit longer!

That is exciting!! I ordered the Pink ball, vest, tubing and ankle weights this morning... My husband is going to kill me!! But my ankle weights are ripped and my ball has a leak...Yikes
Thanks Kate, I can't wait to meet all my new little munchkins!!
Tracy

Kate, you are making me hungry!!! I can't remember the last time I had an Oreo.
Emily, I am going to do RS on Friday. I love that workout!
Jenn, congrats! I know it is hard to eat clean with all the craziness but just do your best.

I am looking forward to tonight. I am going to talk to a travel agent about our vacation. We are planning to go to Riviera Maya.

Wow I didn't think I was typing for that long!
Tracy, good to see you! I hope Fay stays away from you.
Kate, Yeah!!! new stability ball! I am so jealous!

Hey ladies!! Another good day for me!

Dinner ended up being baked chicken, baked sweet potato, and steamed green beans. So yummy and all for under 500 cals! Also, I finished GS Legs and my legs are FRIED! Will do abs here it a little bit -- probably after this little monster goes to bed. He is really plucking my nerves tonight -- ever have those days where you yell at your husband to get the kid away from you or you will lose it?? Yup, I'm there.

Kate, I need a hug and a piece of Oreo mint pie heaven!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.