----------cLEAN & tidy thursday----------

I think spring is here!! It is supposed to be 65 degrees today!! Bring on the warm weather!!

No w/o for me today. Menu will be...

b cereal
s banana, string cheese
l taco salad
s larabar
d grilled chicken, sweet potato, steamed green beans

Morning

My w/o will be this afternoon (CTX Leaner Legs and Core).

I'm glad it is almost Friday.

Menu:
b-oatmeal
s-yogurt with strawberries
l-? chicken with salad or sandwich
d-fish and ??

I need to go to BJs to buy some real food.;-)

Have you decided what you are going to do Katie?

Thanks for asking Robin, I am taking today off just to try to get some rest. I will work out tomorrow and Saturday probably, then start some form of a rest/recovery week -- cardio if the mood strikes me, light weights if I just can't help myself. NO intense cardio or heavy weights next week. I haven't taken a break from heavy weights since x-mas, so I think it is time!!

I already miss it -- I didn't feel complete this morning without my workout, but I know I need it!

Hello clean and tidy peeps!

Its going to be warmer here today too!! I'll believe it when i see it.

Katie, enjoy the rest, its so funny how the dread factor goes away the minute you decide its going to be rest time!

Robin, i see the Governor resigned...yikes, poor family. Report back on leaner legs, i hear its called meaner legs!!

Tonight, i'll do lower body, probably squats, lunges, and CS legs.

Menu:
B: you guessed it!
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu soup, veggies,hummus, apple
s: ryveta/almond butter
d: steamed veggies, lentils and tomates
s: yogurt and kamut

Remember a month or so ago, i went to that almond conference? I'm still eating the big arse bag of almonds and almond butter tub from hell they gave me to lug home on the bus!!
Have a great day everyone
Steph

Hello!

Had some computer issuse to deal with this morning, 3 1/2 hours later everything is resolved. My day feels like it's just starting. I'll try to post later.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Well, I just woke up from a COMA!!! I slept so hard for 2.5 hours!! The girls made a total mess of the basement but I don't care a bit. Felt great to get soem sleep!

Time to catch up!

Shirl, Glad computer is fixed - I hate those kind of problems. I get frustrated at being helpless.

Steph, Did you get your warmer day? The temp is warmer here but the wind is crazy!

Katie, ENJOY YOUR REST DAY!!!! Sounds like you have a good plan for next week. How was the board mtg yesterday?

Robin, Are you likin' the CTX series?

No workout today again for me. Super busy AM, will be out late tonight. MIL having us over for dinner - yay!!
b - cereal, 1/2 banana
s - sausage biscuit!x( I was STARVING on my way to the office!
l - noodle soup, cheese and crackers, grapes
s - 2 pieces of toast
d - German pizza & ???
I usually bring something to help out w/ the meal but I'm out of it right now. GP is shredded potatoes, ground beef, onion, grn. pepper. With some shredded cheese on top. Its good - but I like mine better!:) It'll be nice to not have to cook dinner but still get homemade.

Quiet day here - hope you're having a good one.
Colleen, How are you!?

Hey ladies.

I've just finished one of the hardest leg w/o Meaner Legs is RIGHT!
I really wanted to quit. It may have been because my BB was 35# and I had to put it on my shoulders alot. I need one of those shoulder BB pads ASAP. No I did not quit.

Does anyone know where to order BB pad for the shoulder or make one.

Jenn Steph what's new.

Rest/recovery weeks sounds good Katie. I recommend superset and pushpull.

Almond conference
:D It's better than a chocolate conference.

Shirl what are you up to.

Hey Colleen. Kate you must have needed the sleep.

Robin, Chris keeps telling me that he is going to get me a pad for my BB. I'll ask him what he is going to rig up for me, cause my girls wanna know!

Kate, no worries about the sleep and sausage biscuit!! That baby boy needs it!!;) Board meeting was good, but I ate a LOT!

Shirl, sorry about your computer issues.

Steph, i've been meaning to ask, how are things with you and DH. Feel free to ignore my ? if it is too personal.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA today. I have been dealing with problems and emergencies all day. I can't wait until this week is over. Eating was clean today despite the craziness.

I don't have time for personals but it sounds like everyone is well. I will try to catch tomorrow.

Colleen

Robin, I am aching to try leaner/meaner legs. The reviews sound great! No clue on the pad.

Katie, thanks for the encouragement!

Colleen, One more day til the weekend!

Eating = not clean. not tidy. Did okay til dessert - apple pie, ice cream. Oh and a chocolate chip cookie. Blast it!!!! ugh. I am full.
Tomorrow is a new day. And Gina's bday party - yikes!!! cake!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.