:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy thursday ::::::::::

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Time to get things back on track!

Work it a little harder, eat a little cleaner, and drink your water!!

Who is feeling the after-the-holidays let down?

Hello!! I am soooo sleepy, but here I am anyway. I have got to get my workouts back on track. I am sure I will be tired today but I will make it. I will get to bed as early as I can tonight.

Back to work for me today. I think it will do me some good to get out of my house where I can sit on the couch all day if I want, as well as snack all day if I want.

I still have a lot of leftovers hanging around my house, so food won't be super clean but portion control will definitely be the difference today. Here is what I am thinking...

B cheerios
S piece of b'fast casserole
L half sandwich, fruit
S crackers, banana
D out with the family, tbd

Workout will be BM2 step cardio only -- as much as I can get done before I have to get ready for work (maybe 45 minutes).

Have a great day ladies!!

Morning ladies, great it is almost Friday.

I'm feeling tired also, post Christmas blues.

My w/o today was Amy kickbox premix #3 (super fun).

b-oatmeal
s-nuts and yogurt
l-salad and turkey
d-grilled chicken and veggies

I'll remember to drink water.

Robin, have you tried out the Gym Styles yet? I am planning to do something like Fitness Freak's Fall/Winter 2007 Leg Blast rotation (which uses Gym Styles) in January. You interested? We could do it together!!

Eating my cheerios, then off to work!

Hello cLean and tidy peeps!

Back to work for me today too. I know you had to go back yesterday.

Katie, I hear ya about tiredness. Good workout though.

Robin, nice workout and good menu.

I weighed myself today, up 3 lbs, tell me its water!!! It was the buttertarts and booze.

workout, will be total body, MIS

will post more later.
Steph

Hi Everyone!

Back to work for me too! I have not dared to go on the scale yet but I need to do it at some point. Someone just gave me a box of chocolates as a late Christmas gift. When will it stop?

Robin - I did Amy's kickbox too, but I didn't do a premix
Katie - Sorry you are so tired. It is all the junk food.
Steph - Your weight gain is probably some water. I think I retain water when I eat unhealthy.

w/o Amy's KBX
b: oatmeal
s: orange
l: tbd
s: apple, chocolate covered pretzels (I figured if I brought a portion I wouldn't go crazy when I get home).
d: tbd

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Katie- It IS easier to snack when you're at home, isn't it? Good planning for you. I might do that rotation w/ you, depending on what Cathe posts for January.

Robin - Sorry about the blues. Good eats - I NEED to check out Amy more.

Steph - Awesome weights planned - the ### is def. water!

Colleen - Good plan on the chocolate pretzels! I love those things.

I was at our main office this morning and there were sweets EVERYWHERE - but I resisted and ate pistachios and an apple. ^5 to me. Feeling very motivated today. I weighed myself today and I'm actually DOWN a 1/2 lb. despite the C'mas snacking. I can't believe my good fortune and I'm motivated to not blow it by continuing to eat unclean food - I even passed up powdered donut holes!

b - smart start, banana
s - pistachios, apple
l - (will be later) - tortilla soup, raw peppers
s - won't happen
d - grilled chicken salad

w/0 - Circuit Max - will be my first time doing this one.

need to get busy working - check back in a while

Afternoon ladies

Katie I haven't even open my GS yet and I'll check out the Fitness Freak rotation today. Sounds like fun.

Steph 3 pounds is only water weight, don't sweat it, but maybe you should sweat it out LOL:7

Colleen are you a chocoholics too? ;-)

Kate ^5s on the pounds lose, you motivate me to leave those &*^% cookies alone.

Enjoy your lunch ladies.

I'm NOT happy about being back at work today. My mom is home with Collin, having fun. I wanna take a nap with them --- WAAAAAAA!!!!

Katie- My MIL is playing w/ my girls and out to lunch while I'm slaving away too - I feel yer pain, sista!

Robin - Sorry you're stuck workin too!!! They're not even sick - you crack me up!!!!

I printed that rotation - yowch! I'll likely do it too. When to start? Jan 1 ----- or sooner?!}(

Off to eat my soup!

That's a good question Kate Jan 1 is on a Tuesday. Maybe we can start week one on Dec 30 (which would make 5 week rotation).

What do you think Katie and anybody else who would like to join in.

Robin - yes I am a chocoholic!!
Kate - ^5 to you for avoiding the sweets
Katie - I don't want to be at work either but if I took this week off, I'd probably need to work some 12 hour days to catch up

Off to finish my to do list so I can get out of work at a reasonable hour.

Yes, I am thinking December 30 or 31st -- whichever is Monday. I always take Sundays as my rest days. I will be subbing a lot of the videos too, but the main rotation will be the same. Gym Styles when it says so, lower body when it says so (I don't have GS Legs), and cardio when it says so.

I'm excited that some others want to join in! I will start Monday, 12/31. I will have to look thru and figure out what I will be subbing.

I find that my eating is much more on-point when my workouts are on-point.

Anyone else wanna join?

Here is the basic plan...

Day 1: GS Legs (or other legs) / Abs
Day 2: GS Chest & Tri's
Day 3: Interval Cardio
Day 4: GS Back, Bi's & Shoulders
Day 5: Lower Body / Abs
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Steady State Cardio

I plan to modify somewhat. Here is what I am thinking...

M: Steady State Cardio
T: Legs / Abs / Stretch
W: GS C& T
T: Interval Cardio
F: GS B S & B
S: Legs / Abs / Steady State Cardio
S: REST

Most likely on Tuesday I will do a longer Leg workout with mostly standing work, on Saturday a shorter leg workout, maybe floor work.

What so you think?

Katie - I see you added a cardio in there. 2x weekly isn't enough for me either. Wed. is my rest day so I'll be shuffling too. I don't have GS Legs either - can't decide if I should buy or sub.

I am doing AWESOME with eating today! Hoping to see the scale go down a little more soon.

Has Shirl left us???!! Lori seems to have and haven't seen Jenn for a while either.

Looks good ladies. I was going over my calendar for Jan and I'm going to keep the GS as is but subst. Saturdays with Amy step workouts. And I'm going to add an a little cardio (4-DS or Powerwalk) to Sundays. I love having Friday's off.I'm going to start 12/30 Sunday.

Now I have to order my Cathe Calendar becuase my kids did not get it for me for Christmas.

I just finished circuitMax - wowzer, was I sweaty! Good, old-school Cathe!

Robin, The calendar is just as good as last years. I think I might start Sunday too, or maybe Saturday. Today was the last day of the Dec. rotation for me. Tomorrow I'll do some cardio.

My challenge tonight will be to stay OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

Hi my cLEAN and tidy friends!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Sorry I've been mia. I've been spending time with my family, relaxing and eating everything in sight! I need an intervention. lol My plan is to give away all the cookies, truffles, pies, cakes, etc. I do not do so well with them in the house. I feel like a stuffed pig. UGH How is everyone else doing? I definitly do better when I check in and I miss all of you! I'm back on board! Have a great night!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.