((((((( cLEAN & Tidy Thursday )))))))

Guess who remembered to set her alarm this morning? :p

Kate, in response to yesterday's post... Yes, we had enough weights for everyone. They both used relatively low weights, which I don't use anymore;) We are all really close friends, so it was fun, not weird at all. My best friend and her DF are getting married on April 19, 2008, so only about 6 weeks before our wedding. It definitely is a lot of wedding craziness going on in everyone's lives! They are having a completely different kind of wedding, though -- huge church event with 300 guests, the whole 9.

Today is gonna be a GOOD day, I can feel it! Workout will be Bis and Tris / LIS. Tomorrow I think I might try Cardio Power (KBX & BC premix).

Menu:

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L out with coworkers to Xenia (a kebab grille), I will probably have spicy chicken kebab in a warm pita w/ lettuce, tomato, onions, cucumber, and zesty lime-cilantro-garlic sauce -- YUM! I will skip the fries and have maybe black beans on the side.
S something small, a few crackers and string cheese maybe
D TBD, something clean

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

Well, yesterday wasn't to bad! But it didn't help that my mom bought a cake for my dads b-day. This is what i "think" I ate yesterday.

B-nothing
L-1/2 ww bagel / w strawberry lire cc (then I worked out)
S-Pork,broccoli,carrots,little bit of carrarole and cake

Now...thats not much food is it? But I was on the move yesterday and didn't have much time! Today will be better!

My workout yesterday was Scrammbled eggs and GS Chest and Tri. The GS's truly are my favorite weight workout!

So here is what I plan for today!
B-all bran bites
L-Soup (my moms making soup:9 )
S-fruit and a protein shake
S-Not sure...some sort of meat,sweet potatoe and veggies (or soup again LOL)

Im going to do the rest of the GS UB's today and cardio (a run or a Imax workout)....or maybe both}( Just kidding!!!!!!

Katie** Maybe today will be a good day for both of us??? Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Have a good day everyone!!

Lori:)

Katie- Good plan for lunch!
Lori- Have a fun workout!

b- cereal, apple
s- apple
l- taco salad
s- ??
d- ??

brief for now. dds are up, 1 in my arms, bbl....

Morning ladies, well my alarm clock did go off but I did not get up until it was too late for a w/o this morning. :-( I'm going to try a fit it in when I get home this afternoon.

Yesterday's eating went well except for the oreo cookies.

Today's planned w/o 4-Day KB and Amy's 15 min Abs
b-oatmeal
s-yogurt
l- chicken panini
d-salmon and veggies

I hope Santa brings me the GS for Christmas Lori.

Good Morning Ladies,

Quick check-in before I workout - Tracey's SUB and TK(I need to practice a new round I'm starting on Saturday. I haven't done it in a while.) My eating was ok yesterday; definitely room for improvement. I'll be back with my menu. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

EVERYONE is going to have a good day!!

The place I am eating for lunch is SO GOOD, it's my new favorite place, and the food is all FRESH and very clean I think. I zesty sauce I love may be ranch dip based, not sure, but other than that, everything there is VERY clean and SO YUMMY!

Robin, I sure hope Santa brings you the Gym Styles. If not, I am tempted to buy them for you myself because they are so awesome!

Have a great day, everyone! Check in when I get home from work!

Hello cLean and tidy friends!!

Katie, it is going to be a good day!!! Mine didnt start so great, dog mayhem, rain, frustration, but i'm at work! I worked out with a friend once, but i get frustrated when they cant keep up :)

Lori, Nice workout! It snowed here pretty badly a week ago, now its raining a lot!

Kate: I read last nights posts, you seem so stressed out. You are doing so awesome!!

Robin, i hope Santa does bring you GS! they are worth it

Shirl, TK?? what i miss??

last night i did LIS and B&G, couldnt walk after :)

workout today, full body, no legs!! Probably MM, does everyone like ME? I havent done it yet.
Will post menus later
Have a great day everyone,
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

Katie - Thanks for the positive energy. I am swamped with issues, and I need it to get me through
Robin - I hope Santa brings GS. I love those workouts!
Kate - you are brave doing those 2 workouts back to back. I wish I had the time to do 2 workouts.
Steph - I like MM more than ME but both are good workouts.
Lori - make sure you have all your meals. It will help you not to cheat.
Shirl - good luck practicing your TK workout

w/o was Slo-Mo Legs
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: orange
l: tbd
s: apple & cheesestick
d: ww pasta

Have a great day!

Colleen

Good afternoon ladies....is it Friday yet? :+

Katie enjoy your new clean and tidy luncheon spot.
Shirl Tracey's SUB TK is that her new ones?
Steph YOU GO GIRL LIS and BG, I can feel your DOMS from here.
Hey Colleen keep your head up and take it one problem at a time. Life can sometimes be just too much.

Well it is starting at work (cookies, brownies) but luckly the person who brought in the goodies today can't cook. Her M&Ms cookies were hard as a rock and the Brownies look dry as a dessert. I tasted one bite of the cookie and spit it out in the garbage. When I look in the garbage I saw where other people had dump their cookies and brownies too. LOL :eek: Poor thing.

well back to work

Hello!!

Colleen, sorry about the stress too, we all can relate on some level. Great workout! I'm getting jealous of the slo-mo!!

Robin, just remember those awful brownies, so the next time you see one, you can make the association with the bad ones, and never want to eat another brownie lol!!

DH showed up at my work today!! WTH? It was nice though. Oh, my intern is paging me!!!! GRRRR

Menu:
B: you know it
S: quark..has anyone found the quark?
l: tofu noodle soup, carrots, hummus, apple
s: almonds
d: steamed broccoli and cauliflower, lentils, tomato sauce.
s: yogurt with kamut puffs

Great workouts everyone
Steph

Where do I begin? I am feeling so overwhelmed with work today. I
need a Cathe roadtrip. Who wants to meet me there tonight?!:)

Katie- How was your lunch?

Lori- Keep eatin', girl! Keep that metabolism revved!

Robin- You deserve the GSs. Hope you get them!:) Aren't you glad those cookies were gross!? I wish I was a bad baker, ...sigh My girls want us to bake this afternoon. nononononnonono! I would love to for them, but I do NOT want the temptation, and with the day I'm having I'd eat the whole pan.

Shirl- Hope you're having a good day!

Steph- Thanks for the encouragement - I REALLY need it right now. I love MM - one of my favorites. Can't think of what ME is though.... How sweet of your hubby! Give him a XXX "special thanks" tonight! (teehee!)

Colleen - Are you getting some DOMS from SloMo? I'm scared to venture away from Cathe! DH would not be pleased with a new DVD obsession! :7 :7

My food? I hope it's okay, you tell me:
b- special K(had to use up from DDs), grapes, a couple bites of 9-grain bread
s- trail mix
s- corn, red peppers, salsa, a couple bites of banana bread
s- I'll probably have an apple
d- I can't even think of what the next hour is going to hold for me.
w/0- bc and bis/tris/LIS core

I am feeling like I am in such a rut. workworkworkwork. I am so tired of it. While I AM a stay-at-home mom I would love to do only that. I really cherished the time I wasn't working when Isabel was a baby. The thing is, it's not about the money. DH could support us nicely (he says my paycheck goes to Cathe! he's only part right - the other half goes to Jcrew!:+ ). But since this is our business I really have no choice. I love that this is OURS but I long for normal hours and a decreased level of stress. We could work 100 hours/week each and it still wouldn't be enough. As it is he works 70+, I work about 35. All while running a household, working at DDs schools, etcetcetc. And he has NO CONCEPT of how hard it is to run a house and a business simultaneously. He's rarely around in the day. He's a good dad when he's home but even then I have to literally hide his phone to keep him off of it. Well, I've trashed my poor DH long enough. Thanks for "listening" - feels good to get this out.

Now, I'm either gonna go for a good long cry in the shower or make myself a pan of brownies....Just kidding! I'll go do laundry and eat my apple. Than I'm gonna play hide and seek w/ my girls!

Thanks again!

Men will never understand unless they walk in our Rikas! You know Kate it's better to cry then to eat those freshly homemade brownies :9, with chocolate chips on top

mmmmmmmmm NO :eek: Don't eat it!

Hi!

I'm mad at myself. I couldn't resist the snickers brownies my DM sent over. They were still warm....mmmm. Oh, why couldn't they have been like the brownies Robin's coworker made. ;)

Kate, It looks like you might need more protein to balance things out. What do you think Steph? Take some deep breaths, close your eyes and imagine you are some place that makes you very happy and calm. Yoga helps with stress, too. So do big cyber {{{{hugs}}}}!

Steph, TK is Turbo Kick and it's so much FUN! Tracey's Glute Camp is a fun workout. I use much heavier weights and band than Tracey or what she recommends for the weighted exercises(except with the floor outer thigh work). With some of the exercises I am really burning and feel like I won't be able to squeeze out another rep. Yet, no muscle soreness what so ever. But I know I've worked hard. I like the way the exercises are sequenced. My core is feeling much tighter from doing her workouts, too.

Robin, I hope Santa brings you GS. Do you want the whole series? SUB is Tracey's new Strictly Upper Body and TK is Turbo Kick(one of my certs)

Katie, How fun...exercising with DF and friends! Now that's spreading some postive energy. Your lunch sounds delicious!

Colleen, I love Slo-Mo Legs; that is a toughy! Good Job! Do you have a favorite exercise? I like the hammy rockers and the last exercise. I hope your day is going well!

Lori, Good workout yesterday. I agree with Kate - keep that metabolism burning!

If any of you ever get the opportunity to go to a gym; check out Turbo Kick- it's a lot of FUN!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Robin & Shirl- Thanks for the encouragement. I shut my laptop for awhile and I'm feeling much better. PLUS...My first baby (Gina - 5) just lost her first tooth!!!! We are celebrating!!!

I did NOT make brownies...yay me!

Shirl- I hate when I know I've had a good workout yet no DOMS. I know it's not an indicator always, but it sure makes me feel good! Those brownies sound awesome! Wish we could indulge with you! Then we could all do TK to burn it off!

My lunch was delicious, thanks for asking! I was very full all afternoon, so no snack. I think dinner will be chicken tortilla soup and maybe 1/2 grilled cheese (w/a small amt of light margarine).

Stephanie, I am glad to hear that DF came to see you at work. Any particular reason why?

Kate, I often wonder how you do it all. No one would ever understand how much you do unless they did it too. You are doing an awesome job, keep it up! But remember, it is OKAY and even NECESSARY to take time for yourself each day!

Katie- How was your dinner? I have a recipe for tortilla soup that is so good, if I do say so myself. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Looking forward to some alone time with BC & weights tonight! Will be headed downstairs shortly. Gotta go tuck in the munchkins.

PS - We ate at PF's and I kept it clean! AND I didn't order desert - anybody ever have the great wall of chocolate? DD wanted it so bad but I know tomorrow they'll be having desert at grandparents house (more on that later).

See you in a bit!

Hello!
Workout..done...cleanmax..done...walk the dog, next, then rest.

Shirl, dont be so hard on yourself. All of us have our weaknesses, for me, its anything like carrot cake, apple cinnamon, bread pudding..okay, im gonna stop.

Kate, i agree with Robin, cry, scream, run, resentment leads to emotional eating, i am right along with you on that one. But my eating is so much better when i just get it out! I'm glad i have you all as well. Kate, you have us to vent at :) You should be really proud that you work out as much as you do, i admire that.

Katie, DH just stopped by. He's really trying. I can relate to Kate with respect to alot of unrecognized work.

Have a good night,
Steph

My best friend and her DF are in my living room AGAIN doing bis and tris -- ahahahahahahahahahaha!! I think my Cathe's have been invaded!

This is seriously hilarious!

Kate, chicken tortilla soup was okay, but not great. I would love to see your recipe!

Stephanie, I think it's really cute that DH came to your work!

Kate, what is PF for dinner?

Kate - I get major DOMS from Slo-Mo - the first time I did Slo-Mo legs I had DOMS for 3 days. It is getting easier so I need to switch. I am sorry that things seem so difficult. My friends and I always joke that we need a vacation from our lives.

Robin - lucky you that you could turn away sweets. Tomorrow is dessert day at work. I made gooey pumpkin bars.

Katie - it's nice your DF are in your house. I bet it keeps you motivated to workout.

Steph - that was nice of your DH to stop by work.

Shirl - can't wait to try SUB next week after I finish my Slo-Mo rotation

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.