:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy TGIFriday ::::::::::

Today should be a busy day at work, but I don't care. It's Friday AND it's payday. I got a whole lot done yesterday, will try for a whole lot more today, we'll see!

Tonight we are going to put up the Christmas tree. I am looking forward to it, but dreading it at the same time. There is a lot of cleaning that needs to be done. Also, I feel like it is going to take away a significant amount of my workout space. We will see.... Hopefully Collin will have fun trimming the tree!

This weekend, we will probably spend most of our time at DF's house. Thankfully we don't have any home improvement projects on tap until AFTER Christmas. Last weekend we bought a new 37" flat screen LCD tv and hung it on the wall in the bedroom:D So I will probably spend a significant amount of time this weekend in bed watching tv!!

Sunday night we have DF's work Christmas Party (he works for the Toyota dealership), and who knows what they will have to eat. I will keep it super-clean on Sunday before the party to balance things out.

Today's workout will be 4DS Cardio Power Premix (KBX & BC) -- I am going to at least attempt it, anyway! We will see how it goes. I need to do some abs too!

Menu will be bizarre today, cause I really need to go to the grocery store!

B cereal
S half sandwich (pb&j)
L vegetable soup, crackers
S half sandwich (pb&j)
D pizza while trimming the tree, will try to keep it tidy!

Check back later!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY it's Friday!:)

Katie can I come over and help you put up the decorations? Now you must turn on the Christmas music and drink hot chocolate (lowfat of course) LOL. I think I go insane during the month of December. That TV must look good on the walk, no need to go to the movies.

Wow 4DS Cardio Power sounds like fun. I may try that one too next month.

My w/o Kim's Kickbox Bootcamp
b-egg whites
s-peanuts and water
l- fish and salad
d-??? :D

talk later at work

Robin, come on over! I have this CD/DVD that I always put on -- the DVD just plays a crackling fireplace, and the CD plays piano christmas tunes -- I love it! So festive!

Cardio Power is fun but HARD. Or maybe I was just dragging this morning.

Have a great day everyone!

A quick good morning to Katie & Robin & all who follow! Be back after I get Gina to school! See you in a bit!

Good Morning!!

Its so hard to check in with DS in the room. Im not sure how long this will be. Everytime he heads over this way I have to shut the laptop cause he rips the keys off!

I did pretty good yesterday, a couple of treats but hopefully today will be top knotch. I am back to work tonight, working 3 night shifts so I have to pack something for a snack or else I will end up picking at the sweets at workx(

Katie** I would be putting up the tree as well if I were off. It may be a job for next weekend! OH...DS is gonns rip that thing apart..not looking forward to it. When I say "no" he turns around and looks at me but then turns back and does whatever he was doing before I said "no"x(

I will try to get back and check in with more personnals!!! HES BACK!!!!!
Lori

Good Morning Katie, Robin, Kate & Lori,

Katie - have fun decorating the tree tonight. DH and I are going to put ours up this weekend.
Robin - How do you like Kim's workouts?
Lori - Sorry your DS likes ripping the keys off the laptop. Hopefully he outgrows that quickly :)
Kate - let us know how the morning is going

Today is dessert day at work and I brought my gooey pumpkin cakes. I scheduled a meeting during the dessert time to prevent temptation.

w/o was ASC2 Ultimate NRG
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: orange
l: grilled chicken salad
s: cheesestick
d: tbd - DH hinted he wanted KFC

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Hello cLean and tiday friends!!

Its really cold in Toronto this morning, the dogs looked at me like i was crazy when i walked them before work.

Katie, your weekend looks great, busy, sometimes that's good though! Amazing workout, i'm tempted too now..

Robin, i love Kim's KB, and i love the core section.

Lori, wow, DS is strong!! Give him some weights, you've got competition :)

Colleen, gooey pumpkin cakes....i cant get past that now, they sound sooo good! Smart planning!

Tonight, i will do 4D KB and core, maybe Kim's core
Menu:
Same as yesterday.

Tomorrow i'm getting my haircut, then out to dinner with my 2 best friends. Can i tell you all, i havent been out to eat in Toronto in 4 years!! I'm the only vegetarian, but i'll keep it clean. I have no idea where we will be going, i'm looking forward to it though.
BBL
Steph

Quick Hello!

Fridays are usually super busy. I did ASCII this AM focusing on combo 4 until I nailed it! I had to do that combo so many times before I got the fly away down pat. Very fun workout!

Eating has been clean! Yeah! It looks like everyone has a busy day, too.

Colleen, I would love the recipe for the pumpkin gooey cakes, if you don't mind. Great choice for your workout today.;)

Hi everyone; I'll be back. I have a few clints to work with now. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

It's almost 12 noon and I only have three more hours to go. A patient brought in some store brought sugar cookies. I'll bring them home for my kids, I really don't like surgar cookies with the green and red stuff on it.

Lori I've been where you are with your little man. Back then when my kids were small I only put up a small tree, on top of a table, so that they could not get to the ornaments. Forget about using hooks, I use to just buy some ribbon and tie on the ornaments.

Colleen I like Kim's KB/BC but this one is more bootcamp then kickboxing. I really love her other kickboxing workout.

Did someone say pumpkin cakes :9 :9 :9
Steph I hope you enjoy your dinner tomorrow.

This nice guy at work gave me his number and I may call him. It would be nice to have adult conversation.I'm always around kids, even when I go to church.

Enjoy and don't cheat today

HOT DATE FOR ROBIN!!!! WOO HOO! I am so excited for you!!!

i only have a minute or 2...

I am doing do great today!!! But I know I'm gonna blow it tonight! One of the developers we plumb for is having his C'mas party tonight. It's ultra-fancy, swanky, and I totally love it. I look forward to this party all year long! The food is AMAZING!!! There are these deep-fried coconut shrimp the size of your fist....and don't even get me started on the desert buffet.....Ah! I'm so excited! I'm bummed we have to leave early BECAUSE/BUT we are going to Trans-Siberian Orchestra!!!! Mike got me tickets for my b'day and he didn't know about the dates when he ordered them. Oh, well. It will keep me from WAY overeating at the party. I think we'll be leaving before the deserts get rolled out!! Thank goodness - savesw me some cals.

Katie- Have a fun weekend!!

Lori- What do you do that you work midnights?? Hard schedule w/ a baby I bet.

Colleen - Don't you hate it when DH lures you into uncleanness??!! I haven't had KFC in years, but from what I remember - it always sounds/tastes good but then later you feel so yucky from all the grease and fat. Good luck!!!

Steph- Have a balst tonight!!! you deserve it!

Shirl- Hope you have a great day!

See you all later!!!

The tree is up, lit, decorated, and I even put out a few holiday nick nacks. I also vacuumed my living room.

Now I am exhausted. Goodnight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.