:::cLEAN & tidy TGIF...................We're In This Together!!

Whoops, the title of the thread doesn't fit! Oh well!

Glad that V-Day and all those treats are over!! As long as I can remember my snack this morning when I leave for work, I should be fine! When I don't get enough calories early in the day, my whole day goes south -- and FAST!

Today is file review again at work, and it should be laid back although I have a lot to get done. Another client-free day -- YAY! Also, it is a three day weekend -- I am off on Monday for President's Day:D

Tonight after work, I think I am going to try to go thru some closets in my house and pack up / throw away. I've got to get started on this moving stuff!
Saturday Chris has to work and Collin is visiting with his Aunt, so Mama will have a day to herself!! I have lots of errands to run, and I may end up going to work, not sure.
Sunday we are going to Richmond to help my mom pack and move -- since our trip last weekend got cancelled when Collin was sick.
Monday I am not sure what we will do -- more packing I am sure, and whatever else I didn't finish this weekend!

W/O LIC
B cereal
S apple slices, string cheese
L grilled chicken & veggies
S Fiber One bar, banana
D pasta w/marinara, steamed green beans
NO CHEATS!

Check back after the workout!!

Good Morning,

Well, I didn't do so well with resisting the treats last night. Oh well, like Jenn said today is another day. :)
My plans for today are to get in a good workout, eat to fuel my body and finish up some projects around the house. I love reading the blog - I am so interested in STS. I think it's great that Cathe is going to explain in more detail the purpose of the exercise. I know what muscle head is being worked, insertion points, etc. So I thought it was great to hear that they hire trainers who know this as well. But, I will say it doesn't always mean that someone has the personality to be a good trainer. I've met some trainers who did not know the above info and still did a good job and are successful.

Katie, I responded to your question with a question in the rotation forum. lol I need more info before I can respond.

Kate, Have you had a chance to check out those websites for info. regarding exercising? It should help to ease some of your concerns. Knowledge is power.

Time to exercise - Step-boxing - fun workout!
BBL

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Ladies!

I don't think I got around to checking in yesterday.
Yesterday was a milestone day for me. Ran the furthest ever. 12 miles in 122 mins. It was a long run but I watched a movie to keep me occupied. Eating was pretty good. I did have a small peice of cake before I came to work but after that run, Im sure its not the end of the world:) Im not sure what todays workout will be. Maybe something from the 4DS series and another full body workout.

Todays meals should look like this:
B-Oatmeal and a bananda
L-Protein pancakes and yogurt
S-Cranberry protein bar
D-? Not sure

Katie** I love digging out! It makes me feel like I have accomplished so much. Sine having the baby I can't find the time to dig out though and you have to be in the mood for that stuff. He is right behind me these days so I can't get much done.

Shirl** I think the STS is going to one of Cathes best workouts yet! I can't wait to get them but I didn't even think about the new equipment I will need!

I think you gals asked me where I got those bars? They are at walmart and are called "slimdown" Now, I don't think that there are any medical ingredients in them that are going to help you lose weight so don't be fooled by the name. They are 140 cals, 6 g of fiber and 9 (i think) g of protein.I think they are meant to be a high fiber bar and not a protein bar. They keep me full for a pretty long time. Which reminds me that I need to get more.
DH and I haven't been able to go out for V-day supper b/c I was working so that may end up being tonight. If it is...I don't plan on behaving myself }( Bring it on! LOL
Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Morning ladies.

Katie you have a busy weekend and I think that I'm going to do some spring cleaning also. I want to redo my bedroom.

Shirl enjoy your step-box it looks like fun.

Lori 12 mile run!!!!!!! You Go Girl :D
I think I saw the Slimdown box before, I may try them the next time I go to Wally World (Walmart).

I have DOMS in my shoulders, legs, bi and tricepts. So later on after work I'm going to do some kickbox cardio and 15min stretch. I hope today at work I don't get angry because it takes a lot out of me.

Saturday Troop meeting will be a pretend movie date. We will set the room up like a movie theater, eat popcorn and have a good time. We are will be watching either Are We There Yet or Night In the Museum.

Menu:
b-oatmeal
s-nuts handfull
l-turkey sandwich or baked fish and veggies
d- Cheat meal

My weight is down 3#, I guess it was water weight.

Katie - Busy long weekend for you! Hope you get a lot accomplished.

Shirl, I'm excited about STS too - just wish I could do it sooner! I did check out the websites and printed off a ton of stuff for DH. It was very helpful. Have fun Stepboxing.

Lori, Good job on the run! Hope you and DH get a date - we're long overdue too. November was the last time for us - yikes!

Robin, Good job on the ###. Yay on the DOMS! Which KB are you doing? Your comment about being angry at work made me laugh!
Sounds like Saturday will be fun w/ the scouts!

Gina has a 4-day weekend starting today! Yay! My mom offered to watch them so I can get some errands done kid-free. I think I'll take her up on it.

Workout will be Rhy Step & CS.
Cleaning lady comes today! yay!

menu:
b - kashi, banana
s - might skip it - late b.
l - veggies, spag sauce
s - ??
d - need to check the pantry

Tomorrow we're going to the rodeo! I'm so excited! Its so much fun.

Have a great morning!

Breakfast was as-planned and delicious!

Gina isn't feeling good so no Mama errands for me...bummer.
Our plans change faster than our weather!

Hi Everyone,

Well this morning I challenged myself and I did Slo-Mo Legs even though I was not feeling 100%. My legs are fried!!!!!

Robin, movie night sounds like fun!
Katie, you have a busy weekend planned. Glad you are getting some alone time tomorrow!
Kate, sorry Gina is not feeling well
Lori, wow 12 miles. I haven't passed the 4 mile mark running but I only run a couple times a year.

BBL with meals!

Colleen

Morning gals!

This week has been nutso! Busy as hell.

Katie, cleaning is so therapeutic. Great menu by the way :)

Shirl, are you doing KCM's step boxing? I love that one :) I didnt order STS, but now i'm tempted. I dont have the equipment, or the space for it either, not sure what to do

Lori, you go and misbehave! It sounds like its gonna be good. Whenever i think i'm going to do a big cheat, it never is! Congrats on the run, very impressive, you should be proud

Robin, Good job on the DOMS. Is the cheat popcorn? Thats not too bad :)

Kate, yah on the long weekend! We do in Canada too. Which classical stretch are you doing? Since the good news about the baby, will you still come on the roadtrip if we get in?

Colleen, Good challenge with slo mo, i know you have not been feeling well for a while, just dont push it, work seems to be enough stress for you.

Today, i'm thinking 4D BC and core
Menu:
B: :)
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, carrots/celery, hummus,apple
s: ryveta, nat pb
d: steamed veggies, lentils, tomato sauce
s: yogurt, kamut puffs
BBL
Steph

Steph, So day off for you today too? Gotta love that!
I think I'll do total body for CS. BUt I love the last 15 min of AIS so maybe I'll add that on too. I'm not sure about the RT. I would love to come. I'll have to see how I'm feeling as it gets closer. I'd probably be the only preg-o there for sure! But I don't want to miss it! Also, I hate to spend them $$ when we're losing my income. I'll see...

Well, I just finished RS. I skipped the challenge though (pout). The kids are needy, the dog is barking, and honestly I'm kind of winded today. Should've had an AM snack.

later...

Kate:
i just lost everything i wrote!!
Monday is a new holiday in Ontario called Family Day. Nice huh?
I love CS, did your essentrics come yet?
You are amazing for working out! hugs to you :)
S

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Did you know that it is ILLEGAL to tamper with your urine sample or bring a substitute urine sample in an effort to defeat a drug screen? WELL IT IS -- class 1 misdemeanor!

I am sick of all of these people bring other people's urine into my office, or taking something to cover drugs in their system! Then they whine to me that they didn't know it was against the law!

I spent half of my morning, when I should have been doing other work, writing a criminal complaint, then making an impromptu trip to the magistrate's office to swear out a warrant for arrest. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS MESS!!

Whew, anywhooo, sounds like everything is going well in here. Clean lunch, then back to the office to get as much done as possible before 4:30. TGIF! JUST SAY NO TO CLIENT DRAMA!

I sure don't feel amazing today - I feel pulled in 10 directions.
Essentrics has not come yet, but they said it would be 2 wks. for delivery so hopefully soon!
Family Day sounds great!
I hate when you lose your typing!!!

Need to make lunch - I'm STARVING!!

Hey Katie! Didn't know it was a misdemeanor but figured you'd get in trouble for it. Seems pretty obvious.

Enjoy your lunch and see you tonight!

Kate, does seem obvious, doesn't it?? The kicker is that we have a drug screening agreement that EVERY CLIENT signs at their intake that states that you are NOT allowed to do that, and if you do, you will be charged with the separate criminal offense. Probably they "forget" that, though, because of all the pot clouding up their brain!!

Katie in the VA hospital when a patient has to take a drug urine test, we have to take the temperature of the urine (not fun), so if it is someone elses....It's hard to keep the urine at 98.6 degrees. People will try anything except just not taking the drugs. People will spend lots of money to detox the drug out of their system. Maybe they should arrest the stores that sell this bogus drug detoxing stuff. But I guess it is free country.

I think that it should be illegal for a pregnant woman to drink alcohol, smoke or take drugs..ditto to the father who is around the pregnant lady smoking. A lot of addicts do not live in the same world as we do so it is hard dealing with them.

hi ladies,

My whole week has been shot. I got 2 wo's in this week. I'm wondering if I should keeping moving forward (ie picking up where I left off in the rotation) or start this week over. What do you think?

Jenn

Jenn I've read that when you blow your diet you should just pick up where your left off, so maybe your should do the same with your w/o. This way you will not kick yourself because you did not complete last weeks.

Hey Robin,

That's what I was thinking. I'm trying to follow Cathe's Feb rotation. This week I've done 1 cardio and 1 circuit. I won't be able to workout again until Sunday. So I quess I will just continue on with what my next planned workout is. Sunday will be cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.