(((((((((((((((((((cLEAN & tidy Monday )))))))))))))))))))))))

It's 7AM - no way I'm the first person up! Katie must be tired from sexmaxing all night!!!

Busy AM, lots to do.

Steph & Colleen, Check out y'days post I wrote about hotel info. I should call soon so we get first pick of rooms. I'll check back here before I leave to take Gina to to school (one hour - I leave just after 8.)

not much time for meals, WO. post those later.

Sex Max-ing all night, slept 5 hours, then Low Max-ed all morning! Sorry I am late checking in!

BUSY BUSY BUSY day today!

WO was Low Max, B&G abs tonight
B cereal
S berries, yogurt, slivered almonds
L turkey wrap, pickles
S salsa and chips
D ??? on the go, not sure...

Morning

I wish that I could go with you guys but I'm plan to move during the summer. Maybe to another state.

My w/o power walking and Tracey standing core (fun).

b-yogurt with bran
s-?
l-tenderloin and stringbeans
s-?
d-chicken stew

chat around lunch time.

Katie - Busy day, busy night!!! oooh lala! We're still holding out for you for RT!

Robin, Is this about the KD? Do you have family out of state? We wish you could come too. We'll miss your zany humor! Tell me about standing core!!!

b - wheat chex, watermelon

Morning clean peeps!

Katie, way to open a post!!! Good lord, not surprised your tired :)

Kate, i checked back, i remeber being in the inn was way more convienient. The breakfast, buses etc all stop there, and dont go by the residences. I saw that one room for 4 had a mini fridge and microwave...no kitchen though. What does everyone else think? I'm more inclined to forfit the kitchen for the convience i think. Kate, is there a price difference? That i didnt check.

Robin, is everything okay? Was it the detective coming that makes you feel you want to move?

Today, workout will be KCM stepbox, and the new Jillian Anderson circuit i think, and abs

Be back with menu, i'm late today!
Kate, let me know what i can do, i'm still trying to figure out when i should fly in!
Steph

Quick Hello!

I'm going to try Tracey's new Circuit Zone and 1 or 2 segments of Core Zone shortly.

Hope everyone has a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone!

Another rainy Monday here is DC and everyone at work is grumpy :-( Hopefully the day will get better.

Kate, it doesn't matter to me which hotel. We won't be there very much. The benefit to the residences is more bathrooms so it easier to shower during our breaks. But I understand Steph's point about being closer to the buses. I don't think we will be able to walk after our RT.
Katie, I am sending you lucky vibes so that you can get in for the RT.
Steph, glad you had a nice day with DH.
Robin, where are you going to move to?

w/o MIC
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: tbd
s: strawberries w/ yogurt
d: burrito bowl

Have a great day!

Colleen

Colleen & Steph, The Fairfield IS a nicer hotel I think but if we get that one there will be 2 double beds, no pull-out couch. Now, I am totally fine getting a smaller, cheaper room and sharing a bed with someone. BUT if either one of you want the bigger room w/ the sitting area and more showers let me know and I'll book that one. Sounds like we're leaning toward that one..... Let me know - Visa is ready!!!

Okay, Steph, don't worry about calling. I'll call and book and the Fairfield. We won't even be there that much from the sounds of it and its not like we'l be doing any cooking of meals to need the kitchen. It's 20 or 30 bucks cheaper a night. I'm making the call right now....!

By the way Shirl... HELLO! Sorry to not have acknowledged you til now. Crazy AM! Hope you liked your new WOs. I think I want to get her core one for the standing work. I'm tired of modifying or using my slanted weight bench.

Well, Road Trippers, we are booked at the Fairfield with 2 queen beds. We can cancel if anyone comes out voicing a strong opionion for the other hotel. He didn't mention anything about a deposit, tho he did take my card #, but I think it was just to hold the room. We can settle up at RT, depending on of there are 3 or 4 of us.:)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate, thanks for booking the room. I think we will like the Fairfield much better.
Katie, any emails from Nancy yet?

OH Kate! Just checked in now, had a meeting downtown til 1pm!
I'm sorry i was no help to you!! Thank you for booking the room.

How much is it per night? Who's all in, you, me, Colleen and Shirl for the room? and no matter what we'll sneak Katie in :)
Steph

Oh Steph,

I wish I was going on the RT. I decided not to due to the expense. We have alot of home improvement projects planned that really need to be done. The RT would take away from those savings. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Colleen, No problem!

Steph, No worries on not calling - I was a little paranoid about making the decision with a verbal from SOMEBODY but I got over it. It will be $110 per night, plus taxes. That would be great of you could fly in on Thursday too! Colleen is coming Thursday. Maybe Katie???? My flight gets in at 12:43 so I'll be to the hotel a little bit after that. We'll all have to exchange cell #s to keep in touch that day. I can't believe I'm leaving my girls!!!! WAH! HOw much is yourplane ticket costing? I got mine for $350 - I didn't think it was too bad.

Shirl, Good for you for being responsible. We'll sure miss ya though!

----
No napmax. DDs are playing great so I'm cleanmaxing and doing paperwork.

I just did it again!! long post, lost it! grrrr

Shirl, next year we'll get everyone on the trip, drag out Robin and Jenn too!

Kate, thanks for making the decision, its much appreciated! I'm thinking about coming in Thursday night, just told Christian last night, so i'll mention it again tonight! It will cost me about 600bucks! $110/night for all 4 of us? So divide 110 by 4 x 3 nights? That's like 100 bucks each? Tell me i'm right, that's night bad at all!
It will be hard leaving the girls, and Mike, but we'll have a great time
Steph

Sounds like it!
I'm heading out to take my crazy dogs for a walk. I havent posted my menu yet have i?

B: egg white thing
s: quark, pp/almonds
l: corn chowder, veggies, hummus apple
s: ryveta, pb
d: omelette, spinach and tomatoes, ezekial tortilla, berries and yogurt i think!

Kate, i'm getting excited!!!
Steph

No word from Nancy yet, thanks for asking. I have had the most hectic day ever, I was really hoping for some good news to give me a lift! Oh well, maybe tomorrow...

Collin just peed in the floor, it's always something....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.