////////// cLEAN & tidy monday \\\\\\\\\\

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good morning to all!! Time to get another week started -- let's make it a good one!

Are you weighing in today? Are you working out? What are you eating?

Have a great day, everyone!

FIFTEEN days until Christmas!

I AM SLEEPY, but I am here. My workouts are all screwed up since I got sick, etc. I wanted to sleep in this morning and take my rest day today, but I knew I would drag all day if I did that. Instead I am up, and I will do Kick Max (combos and blast challenge) this morning to get my day started.

My day is going to be a busy one -- can't wait to see what kind of mess my case load will be in after two days on sick leave. Hopefully my colleagues handled some stuff for me! I have the morning to get caught up on paperwork and prepare my cases for court, then at 1 pm I have about 15 or so cases in court. Once that is over, I will probably head back to the office for a very few minutes, before returning to juvenille court for the license ceremony (the state of Virginia makes all newly licensed drivers come to court and hear a speech before they can have their license; the agency I work for gives these presentations).

THEN, while I am downtown, I need to stop by and pick up Collin's pottery that he painted last week -- it will be ready after 3pm.

Menu for today...

B cereal
S half sandwich
L tuna, crackers, apple slices
S protein bar
D no clue, something tidy that takes little time and effort!

Morning Katie and the rest of the clean and tidy ladies.

I see you have a busy day Katie. I did not know that's how people get their licensed in VA. They should make some of these New York drivers go to court also. Do they have to take the 5-8 hour class, where they see car accidents?

I have two Christmas parties this week, so I'm going to watch my calories, so that I can cheat on those two days. My weight is the same as last week but we will see what happens after the Sat party.

My w/o powerwalking 45 minutes. I have some DOMS in my legs.
b- egg whites
s-nuts
l-whole grain pasta and veggies
d-?

BRB I'm going to read yesterdays posts.

I'm back.

Kate how was Cardiokicks with your DH? Any funny stories?
Is Cardiokicks similar to Kickmax?

Colleen how do you like Amy's All Pump, it looks similar to Cathe w/o.

Good morning cLean and tidy ladies!

Sorry i was MIA yesterday, went Christmas shopping, took a nap, had to prepare for the final exam today, the students are writing as i'm typing!

Bought my mom and dad a computer, that's this years big gift. Still have DH and some friends to get.
Eating was decent yesterday...some dried fruit though.

Today, im going to mix KPC and KBX for fun, and abs.
I dont have Cardio kicks..do you all like it?

Katie, hope your day isnt too nuts, its sometimes worse after time off!

Robin, good menu, do your kids like WW pasta?

BBL
Steph

Good Morning Katie, Robin, Steph and everyone else,

My weight is up a little bit so I really need to focus on eating clean this week. I have a holiday party on Saturday so I will use that as my cheat day.

Katie - Sorry for your crazy morning. I hate being out of the office and coming back to a big mess.
Robin - All Pump is quick and basic. It's only 40 minutes so Amy does some compound exercises (or multi-joint) so it is not very intense. I am doing the December rotation and I did not have Push Pull, so I decided to do Amy's workout. Its a good weight workout when you are not feeling well or you just want an easy workout.
Steph - wow you got your parents a nice gift. I got gifts for DH and some family members. Just need to get for my Mom and a couple of friends and then I am done shopping.

w/o was Imax 2 (it's been so long since I did it I forgot some of the combos. I used to have this workout memorized)
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: tbd (I have meetings from 10:30 to 4:00, so I will have to find some time to eat
s: miso soup, clementine
d: ww pasta, light chicken parm (I always have to give my husband a comfort food meal every week).

Colleen

Katie- Good for you getting your workout in even tho you didn't feel like it. Hope the work day goes good. Let us know how Collin's pottery turns out!

Robin - Good luck w/ the C'mas parties! Cardio Kicks was fun. I don;t know how it compares w/ KM - that's one of the very few I don't have. It's on my list though when I preorder STS.

Steph - You got your parents a computer?!! Can I join your family?!

Colleen - I lovelovelove Imax2. Hope you get some lunch today!

My **#($&(@*#^!scale is up a couple pounds too. *&(*&*(^*^*&(*!!!!! Stupid stupid weekend. I do great Mon-FRi and then I *^^*&%&%*(&^ sabotage myself Sat & Sun. NO MORE!!

b - kashi, small apple
s - big apple
l - veggie soup, nuts
s -???
d - salad & tidy hamburger w/ no bun

w/o - not sure. Rotatin says 45 min run - I HATE running so I'll do steady state cardio, not sure which - any suggestions?

Nothing too remarkable w/ DH from CK last night. Making a box around the room was pretty humorous. I'm giving him tonight off because tomorrow he's doing HighStep Training w/ me!!}( }( :7 :7 oh, is he gonna burn!

Have a great day!

All according to plan thus far!!! I'm very full from my soup and nuts. Don't forget to drink your water!!!

How is YOUR day?

Hello again friends! Finally home from my crazy day!

Robin -- all of the 16 year old newly licensed drivers have to come to court with their parents and listen to me and the Judge lecture them about behaving, not speeding, wearing their seatbelt, and not using alcohol before 21. Virginia is the only state that makes kids come to court before getting their license. I think it's a great idea!

Stephanie -- final exams, YAY! Are you sad about not teaching next semester? Or just sad about not having the extra $? Work is always really crazy after missing time -- I have one of those jobs where the amount of work you have is the same, regardless of whether you work 3 days a week or 5! It wasn't too bad, though!

Colleen -- did you get a lunch in? What sort of company do you work for? I am another lover of IMAX2!! I totally understand about having to cook un-tidy things to oblige DH once in a awhile -- I think Chris has lost more weight than me since I resolved to eat better!

Kate -- great job on the eating so far! The pottery turned out GREAT -- the colors are so vivid once they glaze and fire it! I will try to post some pictures, but I would have to take them using DF's camera... Not sure how that would work out...

My food has been great today -- until I got home. I was STARVING and ate the first thing I saw -- cookies. It was only three, though -- better than ten! Tidy dinner is on the stove now!

Quiet board today!!! Shirl, How's your back!!?

Katie - Would love to see Collin's pottery! Sorry about the cookies - were they your cc. ones!?:9

I had some peanuts before dinner & dinner ended up being tidy meatballs, spag sauce, and veggies. No noodles! No bad carbs for me!

Looking forward to my workout, but I still don't know which to do. Report back later!

Here is a picture -- please excuse the messy kitchen counter!

X084.jpg

The one on the left is the one Collin made for Chris (blue and green), middle is for Grandma (yellow and coral), right is for Grandpa (blue and yellow).

I think they came out great!

Can he make me a set of the blue and green one??? What an artist you have! Tell Collin everyone in Cathe land thinks he's great!

I just finished Low Impact Step (the original beginner-ish one). I feel like I wussed out by not doing something harder but I NEED A REST DAY!!! My arms are so sore from the punching in CardioKicks (DH says his butt hurts! LOL!) and tomorrow is HSTraining. Wed. will be my rest day and I can't wait!!

Repeat: "I will not go in the kitchen tonight!"

Hi Everyone,

I did find about 10 minutes for lunch today. One of meetings ended early so I could run and grab a salad. I am a project manager and I work with people in different time zones so occasionally I am in meetings most of the day. Sometimes I am double booked so I am always juggling meetings, rescheduling meetings just so that I can be in the loop with everything. It can be really crazy but I like always having a challenge of fixing problems and getting the work done on time and on budget.

Katie - I love Collin's pottery. I want to go there and make some of my own. If I only had the time.
Kate - Never did LIS, but I understand about a rest day. I don't have many Cathe steady state cardio's so I usually do Amy or Tracey on those days.
Steph - how did the exams go today? I guess it will be nice for you to have a break next semester. If you get bored, you can always workout.
Robin - you could help Katie start an ebay business with Collin's pottery.

Have a good night.

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.