----> clean & tidy LABOR DAY <----

Thank goodness for the three day weekend! I think all weekends should be three days!!

In fact, I only have a three day workweek this week (tues-wed-thurs) before another three day weekend -- we are going to the NASCAR Busch and Nextel cup races in Richmond next weekend!! I am so excited -- we usually go twice a year, but this year we didn't go in the spring because of all of the weddings and such, so it's been a year since we've been!

I only have five days to workout this week (resting on Sat and Sun), so I have 6 workouts to squish into 5 days. Since I am off work today, I have planned an extra long workout for today -- BM2 cardio (about 45 mins) and abs, then GS Legs! Can't wait to squat with the x-vest!

Bathroom Update: The tile is down, the room is painted, and the new recessed lighting is installed. All that remains is grouting, sealing, moving stuff (vanity, sink, toilet) back in, and installing base moulding. Here are a few pictures...

The old bathroom...
Bathroom1-1.jpg

The old floor...
Bathroom2.jpg

In progress...
Bathroom3.jpg

The new light above the shower...
Bathroom4.jpg

The new floor...
Bathroom5.jpg

Hi Katie the bathroom is coming along good. I like the blue. Enjoy your long workout.

Yesterday I did not workout. I did tear apart Shelbys room, and that was a project in itself.

So today will be a workout and some more cleanmax.

Jenn

Hey Jenn, hope you get a good workout in today! It's pretty much impossible for me to workout on Sundays -- too much else going on!

Workout is done -- it took forever, but it's done now! Eating my cereal now, then showerMAX, groceryMAX, groutMAX, and ice creamMAX! This evening we are grilling out with friends.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning all,

I think we're going to the zoo with the girls this morning. We should probably go early since it's going to be a hot one!

I'm taking one more lazy day and then tomorrow I will be back in gear.

Katie, the bathroom looks great. Coming along! I'm sure it's been a process!

Jenn, enjoy your WO!

Happy Labor day everyone!
angie

Hi Angie the zoo sounds fun. Are you in Paris yet? How is it?

I did 4ds High Intensity Circuit.

Where is everyone else today? Hope everyone is enjoying the last day of summer.

Jenn

Hi Everyone!

DH and I just laid in bed this morning because we could. Then it was grocerymax, workoutmax, lunch and now I am taking a little break before I start cleanmax.

Katie, glad the bathroom is coming along. I really like the tile.
Angie, have fun at the pool.
Jenn, I have never done the High Intensity Circuit premix. I will have to try it sometime.

w/o was StrikeZone
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: tofu w/ quinoa and veggies
s: strawberries & banana, 1/2 larabar
d: chicken fajitas

Colleen, your lazy morning sounds wonderful!! That kind of thing does NOT happen with kids! Although I do love the occassional lazy morning with Collin in the bed watching cartoons. Dinner sounds yummy!!

Tile is grouted, it looks 1000% better now that it is grouted. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it -- worth the wait! Chris installed my new light fixture over the mirror and that looks great. We are about to work on the moulding, I think that will really make a big difference as well.

Off to enjoy the rest of my day off...

Hey ladies what's new. I still don't have my computer up..yet:mad:

Katie my kitchen is the same color red and white, so far I have a red kettle, dish towels etc etc. I need a red table too.

Hey Jenn and Angie
Colleen enjoy your fajitas.

Where is everyone else.

This week I'm doing the 4DS rotation and still working on sTS.

I almost forgot. I've been eating clean and working out. I'm now a SAHM until around Nov. I'll get a job then.

Night

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.