Clean-Tidy Hump Day

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Seems I only have time to cheek in in the mornings and then the day gets away from me. I am at the girls' last dance class. I will check in when we get home.

Good Morning Girls !

Hi Angie ! You have little girls and a busy life ! You're excused ! ;)

I think we'll make it out for this morning's walk- although it's already in the mid 70's , EXTREMELY muggy , (I cracked the door to see how it felt and a/c kicked on !) and a chance of scattered showers, so I hope the rain holds out .
Also on today's rotation, I think the workout is boxing/abs and I am trying a new one I found on Netflix. Will post after I'm done, I can't remember what it's called now.......

Will bbl.....

Angie, I hope you & your girls are having a fun day!

Becky, EGADS on your mugginess! I think we've got rain all day. Hope you're having a great WO & walk!

-
G&Is had friends spend the night last night. They didn't stay up too late and the friends will be gone by 9....not bad!:p No official plans for the day other than bible study tonight. I'll have to get my WO in during the day - wish me luck! I'm thinking today will end up being a rest day. Boo.

Where on earth are all my clean eaters this morning?!!?!
3/5 of the little girls in my house are up. Let's hope the 2/5 sleep as long as possible!:D:p

good morning ladies! i slept so well last night and feel great. today i am trying a class at the gym called shred - will let you all know. i ran 7 this morning but think i have plenty of energy left. after that it will be pool time again.

good morning angie. what did you decide for wos?

hi becky. our am was 99% humidity, temp of 78 - yuck!

kate, hope the girls are enjoying a fabulous breakfast of yours.

bbl!

Good morning!

Wish I could say I had a great night's sleep but it wasn't too bad considering my 2yo wasn't the one waking me up.

My husband is home today so I will be prepping the house (basically that means take care of our never ending laundry) for the kids being home for the summer.:eek:

I'm waiting 'til they get on the bus to do my wo today (KPC).

Kate, my kids are already begging me for sleepovers and school hasn't even finished yet!

Hope you all have a great morning!

Julie

Ok the workout is called Trainers Edge : Killer abs and Back, which turned out to be very heavy on core, but also some cardio. Not a super tough workout but that's okay. I liked it.
We also got in our 30 min. morning walk.
Nina, on the forecast it said our humidity and dew point is exactly like gulf weather ! This morning it's so humid that all of the cars parked outside are WET!
I'm glad I workout EARLY !! :)

Nina, I bet you'll be able to show the instructor a thing or two!:D
and :D - french toast etc on the menu.
That is some NASTY weather you've got! Oh my word!

Julie, I truly can't imagine your laundry! It's bad enough with my 3 DDs!
What do you do with your LOs while you WO?

Becky, Nice job w/ your WO! It's wet all over here too but no rain. They're calling for storms and possibly tornados today! YIKES!

Morning!

Slept in til 8:) Having my coffee now. Nothing planned for today except dance tonight. I'd like to get out to the library but we have bad weather on the way here too-I'll check the radar and go from there. Today's workout will be cardio-not sure what.

Angie, I love dance but can't wait for it to be over next Wednesday!

Becky, we have that weather too-blech. Oh and add the fish flys-double blech! Good job on the workouts!

Kate, we haven't had a summer sleepover yet-no one's even asked! Not complaining! Hope you can sneak in your workout. My girls are pretty good about letting me workout uniterrupted-most of the time anyway.

Julie, Have a good workout!

Nina, what kind of class is that? Circuit? I hope you enjoy it!

Good Morning Everyone!

I think my brain is still asleep. Hopefully I remembered to bring all the components of lunch or I will be mad. This morning I did an interval run and Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit. I was really impressed how quickly I ran in a short amount of time despite the muggy weather. I pigged out on tortilla chips last night so today I need to be super clean.

Angie, did you decide on a pre-cruise rotation?
Becky, I am tired of this muggy weather too. Tomorrow is supposed to be a record breaking day. Yuck!
Kate, I LMOA about M not doing his job last night. It is amazing that you constantly have to remind them.
Julie, I am glad MD gave an exception so the school kids would not have to make up the snow days. I hate running with the school buses in the morning.
Nina, the shred class sounds interesting. Did you join a gym or is this at the same place you swim?
Klaudia, so jealous of you sleeping until 8. I miss those days.
Wendy, sorry your men are sick. I hope they recover quickly so you can get some peace.

Good morning!

Just wanted to say a quick hello before I go into a meeting. Still working on the audit, also had a computer crash so haven’t had much time at all. Things should slow down some by tomorrow evening!! I am still getting my w/o in and eating has been pretty good. Almost back to pre-vacation weight, about 1 ½ pounds to go! Hope everyone has a good Wednesday! If things go well and I get a lot done today, I may not have to be working so much tonight, if so I will be back then.

Clintonya

Klaudia, SCORE on no sleepovers? Do you like all of your girls friends? G has one in particular that I could live without....ugh. She knows waaaay too much for her age. Enjoy your no-plans day!

Clintonya, Good to see ya! Glad things are going well....the weekend will be here soon!

Colleen, Nice job on the WO. M is kickin butt with his AM running. I have a race Saturday - guess I better get running!:p:p
Tortilla chips are soooo good - so hard to stop!:eek:

hi ladies!! just had my smoothie. as usual i am running late this morning so I will be back to check in after the gym and once JJ is down for nap. Hope its a good one for everyone!

Kate, I LOVE Just Dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fun and yes, it can get you winded !;)

Just had lunch.. tuna melt on ww tortilla wrap......and sweet potato fries, baked in the oven. mmmm was so good !

w, have fun! how are your sick boys? hows ods doing?

b, yummmmy!

still thinking abt gwf....but dont want to wear a band or track cals. so maybe its not for me!:p

I just did some major power shopping-Kohl's, Kmart, and totalfitnessdvds:) First round of storms blew through and knocked out my dish so I didn't see the USA's game winning goal in the last minute:( It better stay on for the Serbia vs. Australia game at 2:30! Girls are playing at the neighbor's after playing school here for 2 hours. I just had a weird, but clean lunch-leftover broccoli slaw with yogurt slaw dressing and a pb&j wrap. Now to tidy up and go workout-maybe an hiit?

Kate, I don't know how I've managed to evade the sleep overs! I do like most of the girls' friends, thank goodness.

Clintonya, good job on the clean eats and workouts during such a crazy time!

Colleen, Danica took chips and salsa for lunch!

Hi Wendy!

Oh, and my SIL had her baby this morning, almost two weeks overdue! 9lb. 13 oz., 23" long. Her name is Greta Louise.:)

3030 is done! Hoping for CS before the day is over!

Klaudia, OOOOH! DVDS! Whadja get?!?!?!?:D
We had one storm too.....waiting for another one!:D

Headed over to visit my mom. She is so depressed abt her MS. :( Hoping the girls will cheer her up a bit.

Congrats on the new baby! What a sweet name! 2 weeks overdue!!!?!? I'm not sure I could take that! Bravo to Mama for hangin in there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.