+++++Clean & Tidy Friday++++++

Jazcam

Cathlete
YAY it's Friday!!!

So what are your plans?

Are you going to keep it tidy? :)

Today is a rest day for me but I still have to do house work, laundry etc etc.

Enjoy your rest day RObin. Cheat meal tonight?

I feel so up-in-the-air about my whole day today. Not sure about my workout, and meals are unknown too. Tonight is our elementary schools carnival so I suppose we'll take the girls there. Its wierd but I REALLY don't want to go. I don't want Gina to feel left out on MOnday though when all of her friends are talking about it.

I'll be back in a bit when I get my menu figured out.

Good morning Robin, Kate and all to follow! TGIF!!

WO was 4DS Double Cardio -- SUPER FUN!!

I have about 10 people coming over for dinner tonight. I am grilling bbq chicken (thanks again for the tips, Kate) and we will have baked beans, pasta salad, and hopefully someone will bring a green vegetable. I will do my best!

This weekend we are re-doing the kitchen floor -- NOT looking forward to having my kitchen torn apart! I will look beautiful once it is done, though. My mom and I are also going to the nursery to get some flowers for out front.

Check back after work!

Morning peeps,

I've got to be quick , chiro's gonna crack me at 7:45am!

Robin, are you at work today? Enjoy your rest day too, do you have scouts this weekend?

Kate, can Mike take the girls to the carnival? I'm surprised you dont want to go, is it the first year for it?

Katie, i'm so jealous! what are you doing with your kitchen? Your home is going to look so great.

I'll be right back..
Steph

Katie, I hope dinner goes well tonight. Have fun (??) redoing the floor!

Steph, Hope the chiro helps. Yes, this is the first year for us to go to the carnival. Not sure why I don't want to go... maybe it's spending my hard-earned cash on junk?!!:+ Oh well, I guess - DDs will have fun. A lot of the moms are very click-ish. In our community it is practically a requirement to belong to the PTA and I am just too busy for that so I feel like they look down on me. For instance I think I am literally the only mom not working at the carnival tonight. What's a girl to do?

Hello Robin Colleen Shirl and Jenn.
Have a great day.

I'm thinking about soem Cardio Fusion for tonight. Maybe this afternoon?? Fat chance!

I'm back, chiro is great!

Kate, it must be hard to always be 'in competition' with other moms. I bet in the fit mom comp, you would so kick their arses :)

DH and i have counselling tomorrow, its been a brutal week, he's not talking to me, and i dont know why? How role reversal of us. Its really stressing me out.

Workout last night was KCM weights, it was okay...i'll try it again and see if i like it any better. When i lift, i like to feel worked, didnt so much, but it was the first time.
Tonight, BM2 cardio is a must, thanks Katie and Kate for planting the seed!
Menu;
Pretty much same as yesterday. I feel nauseous, but i think its DHD, Dear husband drama....
Steph

Kate, (((hugs))) I had similar experinces with other moms and no wonder you don't want to go to the carnival tonight. Don't let them get you down; you're a GREAT Mom! Hope you get a workout in. Cardio Fusion seems really ambitious. How about everything but DM sections?

Steph, (((hugs))) sorry about DHD. What KCM? I don't have any of her weight work. I really like Amy's Hi/Lo Knockout as well as Tracey's Circuit Zone.

Robin, Enjoy your day! Is tonight a cheat meal?

Katie, Wish I lived closer; your menu sounds yummy! Are you going to post pictures of the new floor?

Hi Colleen and Jenn, I hope you are having great days! It's FRIDAY!

Oh, DH and I start Ballroom Dancing tonight; his idea. Steph there's hope. ;)

My workout was ASC2 quick NRG premix and PY4H daily dose of bliss premix!

Eating has been clean!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning ladies,

I have access to the computer at work all week. I have to cover for someone while they are on vacation.

I had such a weird dream last night. I dreamt that someone sabbotaged my bosu and stability ball. How strange!!

Steph(((HUG))) sorry about your DH drama, hopefully counseling tomorrow will help.

Kate your a busy lady don't feel bad about not being part of the PTA. Your a great mom, great wife, great friend, great business lady. You have a full plate. Go to the carnival and enjoy yourself. Who cares what those caddy ladies think. ;-)

Robin enjoy your rest day. I am taking a rest day also, but I do have grocerymax to do. I would walk at lunch time but its another rainy day here.

Shirl ball room dancing sounds like fun, hope you and DH have a great time.

Katie enjoy your dinner party. What kind of flooring are you putting in? We are eventually going to put in hardwood floors for are lr and kitchen.

Hi Colleen.

Menu is up in the air.

Jenn

Steph, I'll challenge them to a push-up contest and we'll just see who the better mom is!!
I hope counseling goes well tomorrow. I feel for ya...marital strife is the worst.

Shirl, Def. not planning on the whole thing. I usually stop after 45 min. or so. With lots of water breaks! Thanks for the concern! Maybe you can come to RT as my personal trainer/pregnant assistant! Have fun dancing tongiht! DH and I did that in high school.

Jenn, One less co-worker to deal with - yay to that!

Thanks everybody for your kind words - I needed it!

I just got a new maternity t-shirt in the mail. It says pregzilla and has a giant pregnant dinosaur attacking a city, about to eat an airplane!

Hi Everyone,

Another crazy day for me. I have another week and weekend of craziness then I should be done (I hope!). I feel like I need a clone at work to get everything done.

Kate - {{{HUGS}}} I am sorry the other Mom's are not so friendly. I hope you and your DD's have a great time at the carnival.
Katie - I hate doing kitchen projects but I bet your floor will look great when it is done.
Steph - sorry about the DHD. Hope counseling helps tomorrow.
Jenn - I bet it is nice to have a change of pace.
Shirl - have fun ballroom dancing tonight.

GTG - DH just came home with dinner.

Colleen

Colleen, How nice - dinner delivered! You deserve it!

So. the carnival was not as bad as I thought it would be. Got out of there for less than $20 and I managed to avoid most of the snob-moms. The fam got ice cream but I RAN to chat with another mom so I wouldn't be tempted to eat any! ^5 to me!

Sleep tight!

Colleen, I sure hope your job/life calms down soon. Lets talk soon about the RT ride situation.

Kate, the chicken was AWESOME! Thanks for the tips! I think I did pretty good considering all the crap food that ended up here!

My toddler is still awake -- aggghhhhh! Need to get him to bed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.