::::::: clean & tidy CHRISTMAS EVE ::::::::

Busy day for me!! I need to make some candy (chocolate covered nuts, truffles), do some laundry, clean my house a bit, last minute wrapping, fix the breakfast casseroles for tomorrow and get those in the fridge.

I am going to workout (cardio, either IMAX2 or 4DS double cardio, what's your vote?) around mid-afternoon, then shower, and off to the grandparents for the Ritchie family christmas (that's DH's side)!

BBL!

50% clean that is do-able :D

I have to run to walmart and pick up a few last minutes things.
It's a little warm outside maybe I'll power walk today.

Enjoy your family today.

Tomorrow we have a church service at 9:00 then off to my family house for dinner.

robin, enjoy a walk outside!

katie, i vote for imax2 - it is so fun.

goodmorning everyone!

kate, i made 2 kinds of rolled cookies - 1 was so wet it sruck everywhere, and the other was so dry it fell apart when rolling. it was a total failure. great workout last night - i cannot imagine doing all that at night.

i am sore today, not sure if from running or snowshoeing. it feels good, though. workout this am was elliptical, and some lunges and stuff. i will walk the dog later. this am, my little guy is not quite right, so he will accompany me to the grocery and walmart. my 2.5 year old is going to school for 2 hours so i can get that stuff done!

bbl

Morning Robin and Morris!

Robin, it's warm here too. Morris, sorry about the cookies, that's when you forget about the cookies and just eat the dough!:p

Choc covered walnuts DONE
truffles halfway done
breakfast casseroles done
eating b'fast now, then cleanMAX and laundryMAX

Have a wonderful day!!

katie, katie, busy lady:D: have funtoday! i accept your challenge!;)
i vote 4ds db. cardio!

robin, you still have cookies around?
powerwalk outside sounds great!!

morris, sorry about the cookies. i can post my (easy) recipe if you'd like...
aidan not feeling well?:(

cardio for me today too.
cookiemax w/ dds and my sisters after lunch

b - shredded wheat, apple slices
l - romaine, almonds, carrots, raisins
d - marinara, meatballs, veggies
not sure on snacks. clementines somewhere....

bbl........

Merry Christmas, everybody! I don't think we have anybody that celebrates Hannukah, do we? In any event, I got up and did Hot Steps by Kari Anderson this morning. I know, I know, two steady state step work outs in the same week, but I decided it's a holiday, I get to do what I want!

Katie, you amaze me. You get more done than I do all day and you do it before I get out of bed.

Morris, glad to hear about the DOMS! Isn't that nice?

Robin, good luck with the cookies. I can't bake at all, so I admire all the stuff you guys make.

Kate, enjoy Julia's first Christmas!

Hi to Klaudia, Colleen, and Angie!

We're off to my parents house in about half an hour, then it's to the in-laws this evening until some time on Friday. I won't be able to check in while I'm gone, but I'll catch up over the weekend. Have a great holiday, everyone!

anne

robin, good luck w/ the cookies!

anne, merry c'mas to you too!

sugar cookies are rolled and cut! i had one unfrosted cookie. not bad!
frostmax will be after lunch!

i took all 3 girls to meijer!!!!!:eek: ack! it actually wasnt bad. went to the chiro too....

guess i dont have to worry about eatting too much while decorating cookies.... julias nursing and everyone's in the dining rm. by the time j's done they'll bedone.:( i love frosting/decorating cookies. wah!:(

super clean lunch - scr egg whites w/ salsaand orange peppers

kate, hope you get to decorate some. can you post your recipe? maybe, just maybe, i will try again to make them.

anne, merry christmas.

katie, you are a wonder.

hi colleen!

clean lunch here too - tomato soup with zucinni and kale and a boca burger. grapes too. forgot to get guyere chees so i have to go back out. may take the dog snow shoeing too, though i'd like a nap!

Kate-youll have to let me know how you like your elliptical. Im thinking about getting one with my Christmas money.
I made your Chicken Tortilla Soup last night..very good!!!

morris, will post recipe later tonight.
i didnt get to decorate but i did get to eat!:D cant go too low-cal while nursing, ya know!;)
a nap sounds great! the snowshoeing sounds even better. julia hd a super long nap, 3+ hours, and i got so much done. i feel awesome!

susan, glad you liked the soup! its my favorite. i make a db batch and freeze the leftovers in indiv. bowls so i can have some anytime.

clean eats other than a few cookies!:eek:
hoping to squeeze my crdio in later - sure wish i had the ellip now! next week it looks like!

I have a few minutes before I need to run out for my Christmas Eve festivities. Meals were kind of clean so far, but I have had too many cookies. I know tonight will not be clean but it's Christmas.

Have a very Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for! I will be back on Friday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.