cLEAN & tidy -----> SEVEN days til Christmas!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Oh my goodness, I wish it would just hurry up and get here! I can't wait!!

What are you eating? What are you sweatin' to?

I was dreaming about Christmas this morning when my alarm went off. I am ready!! Chris wrapped a whole bunch of presents for me last night and put them under the tree. I am so impatient, I just can't hardly handle being so close to them and not opening! I am such a baby!

I hope Collin has a good Christmas. It is the first time he really understands the whole concept of Santa and baby Jesus and presents and secrets and decorations. I wonder how many more years he will be like this...

Enough about that... Here is how my day looks:

W/O Drill Max Total Body Premix
B protein shake
S half sandwich
L chicken and veggies
S apple slices
D tortelini w/tomato basil sauce, small salad

Have a great day everyone!!

Katie, I can feel your excitement! I get really impatient for my presents too!:) DDs are incredibly impatient looking at their presents! Good workouts & eats for you today! Will work be good today?

I have a busy day today - work at preschool in the AM, preschool board mtg. tonight.

b - wheat chex, clementine
s - banana
l - scr. egg, 2 whites, peppers, mushrooms
s - 9-grain toast or Fiber bar
d - salad w/ grilled chicken

D will be out to restaurant for the board mtg. I'm hoping they have what I'm planning on eating. If not maybe they'll have a grilled chicken sandwich and I can throw out the bun...

Workout is to be Muscle Endurance - yowza! I'm gonna burn!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Morning ladies.But baby it's cold out siiiiide (sing).

Wow it's 30 degrees here in Queens.

I want to open my gifts also. My kids brought me gifts and I do not know what they are. Collin is going to love Christmas.

I was not able to workout yesterday, too much KD (kid-drama) so today I did do my powerwalk and abs.

b-oatmeal
s-nuts
l-veggie and chicken
d-?

ME I have not done that one in a while, have fun Kate.

Kate, good luck tonight at your dinner meeting. I am sure you will find something that fits your clean & tidy standards! Today at work should be okay -- I have one report to finish, a client to attempt to locate (who threw a fit in my office yesterday, left cussing and yelling), and court this afternoon.

Robin, I love that song! It is really cold here too. I can't wait to hear what the kiddies got you for Christmas! Sorry about the KD/no workout yesterday, but great job today!

I'll check back in at lunch time.

Hi ladies,

Katie that's great that Collin is so into Christmas. My step daughter will be 10 next year and I think she still believes. She believes that Santa has many helpers who dress like him during the season because he can't be everywhere. She also believes that the mailman is a direct link to santa. ;-) If she doesn't believe she won't say. She also believes in the tooth fairy. :)

Robin its cold here too. About 25 degrees with a wind chill of 13. I'm about 90 minutes north of city. Between New Paltz and Kingston.

Sorry you had KD yesterday. Hope you had a great workout today.

Kate have fun at preschool, good luck at your board meeting.

Today my plan is: a circuit workout. I think there is a circuit on the new Amy Bento step.

B- LC panini & coffee

L- Blockhead Burritos- I looked over the menu and I'm thinking of having a mini chicken burrito with a salad. According to the site this comes in at under 500 calories. I will be having plantains. I like them and never get to eat them. So that is my Bday treat.

S- I will try not to have one, lunch should be pretty filling.

D- I have no clue.

Jenn

Robin, I'm feelin' your KD this morning! DDs are OFF THE WALL driving me nuts! Enjoy your walk!

Jenn - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! When you were little did you get shafted on presents w/ your bday being so close to Cmas? If you're hungry for your PM snack, eat it! I'm getting good results by not letting myself get too hungry. I tend to overeat at dinner if I don't get at least a small PM snack.

Katie, Sorry about the work drama yesterday. I bet you could tell LOTS of stories!

Subbed an apple for the clementine at b.

See you all this afternoon - off to get ready for preschool!

Hello cLean and tidy ladies!!

You are all making me excited about Christmas too!! And i dont have any kids. Maybe next year :)

Katie, excellent workout, Colin has many many more years believing in the magic of Christmas, enjoy every single one of them, and take tons of pictures.

Kate, i read your post to me last night, and am truely touched. DH and i have been together for almost 12 years, and had never had a fight until we bought the house!! Now, 12 years of stuff is coming out, and we are sifting through it. I'm going to do LIS tomorrow, and now i'm actually looking forward to it. You have a busy day today! You are my idol :), oh and i've never done ME..good workout?

Robin, i'm still laughing about KD! Seriously, you crack me up.

Jenn, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Enjoy your lunch and workout.

Today, DH is off and is having friends over, so i told him to have them cleared out so when i get home, i can workout, lol

Plan: MIS/Bar

menu:
B:dah dah dah..oatmeal!
s: quark
l: veggie soup, celery, hummus, fruit
s: almonds
d: steamed veggies, lentils and yogurt
s: puffed kamut/almond milk
BBL
Steph

Kate no I never really got shafted unless it was something I wanted and then I played the it can be bday/Christmas angle. My sister is a week after Christmas. So my mom didn't luck out. Me one week before her one week after.

Steph what is quark?

Off to workout.

Jenn

Good Morning Katie, Kate, Robin, Jenn & Steph,

Jenn - Happy Birthday!!!!
Steph - it's funny how a house can change everything. Good luck with sorting through everything.
Robin - wow 30 degrees - it is 19 here in MD. Good thing it is supposed to warm up this week.
Kate - I can't wait to do ME later this week. It has been a long time since I have done that workout.
Katie - I am glad that Collin is finally into Christmas. I bet he will have a great time opening all of his gifts.

w/o was SPJ - Step, Hi/Lo Mix
b: oatmeal
s: cookie (I couldn't resist - it was the peanut cookie with a hershey kiss in the middle - I love those)
l: grilled chicken, veggies
s: apple, clementime
d: fish tacos

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Quick Hello!

Happy Birthday Jenn! I hope you have a great day!

Hello to everyone else!

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyers Step-Boxing vertical step premix this am. Menu is similar to yesterday's. I had a truffle(I had to try one; it was a new recipe) and a yummy chocolate filled cookie. I also added an apple and had pasta in my soup.

Let's make today great! I'll be back tonight with personals.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

hey ladies

Happy Birthday Jenn and let me know how Amy's new step circuit goes. I have the new step w/o but have not done the circuit premix yet.

Steph what's Kamut (whole grain)?

Shirl I like Kelly also but I do not have many of her DVds, does she have a kickboxing w/o?

Colleen SPJ is one DVD that I don't have.

Kate and Katie are you keeping it clean today;-)

Hello!

Hello Shirl, great workout, and yes today will be great, way to motivate.

Robin, Kamut is a gluten free whole grain, like barley, i love the stuff!

I had the eye doc this afternoon, so no Tiffany til tomorrow, woohoooo.
Steph

Steph - Good eats and workout! Be glad this is "coming out" now instead of after a bay, because I can tell you from experience that it's better to deal w/ things before kids come into the picture.... yay! Tiffany-free afternoon!

Colleen - mmmmm..cookie!:)

Shirl - Thanks for your motivation!

Robin - yes, keeping clean today, actually probably not enough....lots of stress today

AND my stress is...
Annie, our 4.5 year old Great Dane (which 4.5 is getting old for Danes) bit my hand today. Pretty badly. She must be sick or something because she never would have done this before. I'll save you all a long story, but in an hour we're taking her to be euthanised. I am completely heartbroke. I love this dog so much but we can't keep a dog that has bitten, esp. with kids in the house. She is such a good dog and she is so protectiveof our girls. We have SO MANY stories of delivery men she's chased away. When DH is out of town for work she paces the house all night long. She would do ANYTHING to protect us. I have been crying all day. Isabel doesn't totally get that Annie is going to die but Gina is crying right along with me. I shouldn't take anymore time - need to go spend it with Annie and DDs. Wish me luck...

Robin I did the 88 minute circuit. It was great. I think it was combos 1,2,3 and 1&2 combined off the step workout. Mixed in with sumo squats, cradle lunges, jeffersons, shoulder presses, a chest exercise, biceps and triceps. A leg segement was included in every segement. It finished with stretch from the step workout. I burned 700 cals. So I considered it a good workout. It was also lots of fun.:)

Kate I'm sorry about your dog. I hope your hand will be okay. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I have had a great day.

:7

Jenn

Jenn, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your lunch menu sounds great!

Steph, glad to hear you and DH are moving in the right direction. You always have the cleanest menu ever!

Colleen, I hope that Santa brings me SJP! I really want that one!!

Shirl, I have watched that video clip of KCM's step-boxing on Collage and it looks so cool!

Kate, I am so so so sorry to hear about your dog. What a difficult situation. You are definitely doing the right thing, though. You are only doing what you have to to protect your family. I'm so sorry...

Robin, I cheated today -- how did you know? I won't say what it was, but I have been having a craving for a few days, so I gave in at lunch today. You caught me!!

I am having SEVERE low back pain today. It's awful. My low back has hurt now for about a week, haven't said anything, was hoping it would go away. But the pain today is impossible to ignore. I left work today to come home and get my heating pad. Something I did this morning in Drill Max must have aggravated it.

Off to eat a tidy dinner, then lay on the heating pad some more...

Kate,
I'm so sorry about your dog. I'm sending you (((HUGS))); I know this is difficult for you and your family. How is your hand? Did you need stitches? Again, I'm sorry.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Thanks so much to everyone for your well wishes. We left Annie at the vets and we are all broken up. I know it was the right thing to do but so hard to actually do it. Gina cried and cried - so sad. ;(

Jenn, Did you get an cake for your bday?!:9 Birthday calories don't count after all!

Katie - Sorry about your back! Wishing you a speedy recovery. One thing that really helps me is before I get out of bed I lay on my back and pull my knees to my chest. It really gives the low back a good stretch when its already loosened up from a good night's sleep. A chiro told me to do this and I love it. Cmon, girl! Tell us your cheat!

Shirl, Did you have a good day today?

I ate super clean today - just not enough. No appetite with what we went through today. We went out to eat and the fam ordered a hot fudge sundae to share. I skipped it. Yay me!

Hoping to do a small amount of work tonight then head to bed early. I am so drained tonight. Tomorrow will be a rest day too so Thursday I'll hit it hard again.

Good night!

Kate,
I'm so terribly sorry about Annie, i have 2 dogs myself, so i can understand how devestating this must be for you.
We are all here for you.
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.