-- Clean-eating WEEKEND warriors --

Other than church tomorrow AM we have NO PLANS! Which means productive around the house for me - and hopefully some solo errands!

Eats will be clean and I have some new WOs (Pure Barre and Amy Bento abs). Neeeeeeed to CS too!

Katie, How is Collin today? You neve said - did you get in for RT?
Anne, Good luck on your 5k today!
Klaudia, How was Outback?
Angie, Are you feeeling any better?
Nina, Hit the beach in my honor! 20 days til I'm there!
Clintonya, I hope the PMS cloud has passed by your house!
Colleen, Hope you get some relaxing in!
Becky, No jury duty today! Will DH be home much?
Wedy, Any classes today?

Hey Wendy! What's up for the day? Jj sleep ok for you? Julia woke up in the night and Im ALWAYS the one to fo to her - but I told Mike it was his turn. :p I guess they did alright - I think I hear her stirring noww tho, so off I go!

Kate, so glad mike took a turn, how nice for you!! JJ has been sleeping well but getting up super early, like 5:30 if I'm LUCKY.... but I will take that over night wakings any day! can't wait to be in CA so DH can do some of the getting up in the am and I can sleep in every so often. he has also been very demanding since DH left, requiring more attention, really just wanting me every minute. im sure it didn't help that he was sick the whole first week dh was gone. i am taking it in stride and trying to give him what he needs, a little overwhelming but it will be over soon. going out to breakfast with FIL today before he leaves, need to keep it clean but i dont know the menu so keep your fingers crossed for me! then its off to KB class and pray my knee makes it through. i won't do any jumping, i'll just march at those parts.

lucky you, no plans but for church! perfect weekend, no?? enjoy!!!!!

Good Morning Girls !!!

Yay, the weekend is here !!! It's going to be sunny, low 70's......but is starting COLD ! Below freezing here right now !!!

Dh has to work, but I have a lot of work to do in the house, after being gone all week. I'm going to spin this morning, then have mountains of laundry and cleaning to keep me busy .

Did someone say OUTBACK !???? Klaudia, what'd you get ?? I LOVE that place !

DH & I went to Ihop yesterday for a late lunch . I am LOVING the new healthy menu. I got crepes filled with fresh fruit , a little yogurt and a little granola !!! Too filling to finish and SOOOOOO good !!!

Katie, I hope Collin is better and Angie, hope you feel better !

Hi to everyone ! Hope you have a fun weekend planned .

Becky

nursing....typos ahead!:p

w, sorry for the cling-on! hope that passes fast!
good luck@ bfast!! thats so hard for me out to eat. i hate diner eggs & the pancakes just calllll to me!:eek::p
strong vibes to your knee!

b, i know that "ive been gone, my house is a dump"/overwhelmed feeling! enjoy your spin!
your ihop sounds super good!

Morning!

Spending the weekend alone again:( I just posted that on FB-let's see if my sil says anything! Didn't work out yesterday-I was too drained after the week. So today will be 4DS Shoulders/Calves/Core and a 30 minute run/walk. Nothing else planned for the weekend besides cleaning house.

Kate, glad to hear nothing happened last night. When Darrin and I were first married, we'd fall asleep on the couch with the front door open!:eek: Luckily noting ever happened. Hope you get to get out by yourself today! What are you gonna do?:)

Wendy, I'd like a day of sleeping in too-Darrin owes me big time! Good luck at breakfast and KB!

Becky, it's freezing here too right now but it's supposed to get intot eh mid 60's this afternoon-maybe I'll try running outside while the girls ride bikes:) Last night I had an 8 oz. sirloin, sweet potato and caesar salad-with light dressing from home;) Oh, and a few bites of the Bloomin Onion Darrin wanted:eek:

Anne, how was your sleepover?:)

Colleen, did you get some qt with Chris?

Katie, is Collin all better?

Hi Clintonya, Nina, Lisa, and Robin!

Collin is better everyone, thanks for asking! Wow, that kid was R-E-A-L-L-Y sick for about 12 hours. Pretty terrifying for mommy!

Klaudia, where is your husband this weekend? I am craving Outback now too!
Kate, nope, no RT for me either... I really wanted to, but feel like the money could be better spent right now... My weekend will be the same as yours -- church tomorrow, but that's the only plan!
Wendy, have fun at your class! When do you go to CA?
Becky, our weather is similar to yours. My house is FREEZING right now, but it is supposed to be almost 70 today and almost 80 tomorrow.

20 min run and High & Tight done, hoping for BBL Tummy Tuck later. Not sure what we are doing today - maybe some shopping?

Katie, glad to hear all is well. Darrin's working right now then heading up north to his mom's new cottage for the weekend. It needed a lot of work-repairs, paint, trim, etc. and he's been doing it all-with help from a friend but his sisters and their spouses haven't lifted a finger-but will be around this summer to enjoy the fruits of his labor. It just gets me upset cause I miss him and we really can't go up there-there's nothing for the girls to do yet and we'd just be in the way. Ugh.

Klaudia, Sorry for your FD. That reeeeally stinks! Your WO today sounds fun!

Katie,Glad C is better! I'm hoping for some shopping today too!
Good job getting your WO out of the way! Now you can enjoy your Saturday!

FIIIIIIIIIRE! :D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek: Just did Pure Barre - a new one, the original. Oh my! Such burn! I am in love! CS later fo' sho'!

hey ladies. home from work and clean lunch done. and dh is home!!!! bad night for me. i am going to call my doc monday - i have not slept consistently well in months and am not at all myself. so, after ridiculously little sleep and much tossing i ran 8 miles this am and did some circuit bw stuff. i am tired, emotionally and physically, but feel so good with dh home to share the responsibilities.

klaudia, sorry you are on your own after your week. wish we were neighbors!

wendy, i hope you get to ca so very veyr soon.

becky, glad you are feeling better, and your meal sounds so good

kate, great wo, and nice weekend plans.

katie, glad collin is better. what sort of swim lessons did you do with hiom? i am in a dilema about finn and lessons.

hi everyone!! bbl

Hey girls,

Our day is almost over. Girls are in bed and dinner is cleaned up. We went to the grocery store today and then I spent most of the afternoon studying with a break to read to the girls. Ryan took them to the park while I studied and then we had dinner. He made crepes for dessert. My husband is awesome.

Katie, did you get a chance to get out and do some errands? I hope you got some time alone. I'm so glad you're enjoying pure barre. I

Nina, glad DH is home and sharing the work load. I'm glad you're going to call the doc. Seems like something is up!

Becky, how was spin class. YAY for beautiful weather!

Wendy, sorry about JJ's sleep patterns and neediness with dh gone. When do you leave?

Klaudia, sorry Darrin is gone. I know other people helped with perspective on fb but somehow it doesn't always make it easier!

Katie, I'm so glad Collin is doing better. I saw what he was saying on FB - how scary! Hope you're getting some rest and a laundry break!

I'm still not feeling super well. Have this nagging cough and it's settling in my chest so my energy level is super low. I'm going to try travel fit tomorrow and see how that goes. I miss working out.

A little most studying and then movie time with Ryan.

Hi Everyone!

Busy morning finishing STS and then errandmax. I did STS Disc 36 followed by the extended stretch. Made spinach salad w/ lentils for lunch then fell asleep on the couch for a short nap. Need to get going and do cleanmax in the guest bedrooms. We have friends coming in 2 weeks and I have really let those rooms go.

Katie, glad to hear Collin is feeling better. Enjoy your quiet weekend.
Klaudia, sorry about the FD with the cottage. I hope Darrin finishes soon.
Kate, wtg on Mike getting up. ^5 on the burn.
Angie, sorry you are not 100%. I hope you can get back to your workouts tomorrow.
Nina, sorry about the lack of sleep. I hope the dr. can figure it out.
Wendy, I hope you survived breakfast. I love pancakes and it is so hard to avoid them.
Becky, spinning sounds fun. I hope you find time to enjoy the weather.

Have a great day!

hi gals, running around crazy today! kb class, packages shipped to dh, library, met up with the grands. i did OK at breakfast but for sure coulda been better =( ordered a smoked salmon plate and packaged half to go home (so I ate 1/2 bagel with lite crm chs, tom, lett, 1 slice salmon and capers).

colleen, thankfully i can avoid pancakes because i only like funky ones like sweet pot or apple pecan or something... and i prefer to make my own =)

angie, YES! your dh IS awesome, lucky you!! enjoy =)

nina, it does seem like your sleeping hasnt been good for some time... hope the dr can maybe help sort it out. and so glad your DH is home! yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

becky, how is cleanmax going?

katie, im am so happy for you that its over and collin is better. i know that was rough -- JJ just had it recently and none of us caught it from him, thank goodness.

kate, you are lovin PB, ay? is the instruction and music any more upbeat than lotte berk or bar method? the workouts are good but they bore me to tears sometimes.

Spinning was GREAT and I added on Core.

Got lots of cleaning and laundry done because all morning it was still pretty chilly.
But in the afternoon it turned out to be beautiful, sunny & 70's, and I took my book outside and relaxed in the sun ! :) :) :)

I also got to BB&B and bought a new Cuisinart stick blender (can't live without one and my other one died) and the new Hungry Girl cookbook and got DH some Island Coconut coffee for his Keurig. That coffee smells SOOOOOOOOOOO good, it makes me wish I were a coffee drinker !!!

Having a quiet evening at home. Dh is home, DD is working and we are just laying around enjoying doing nothing !
I am trying to choose a rotation to start Monday. Am considering a Jillian rotation or maybe CLX........... gonna look some over and make a decision.
What's everyone doing for April ? I'm a little behind because I just finished my recovery week.

Have a great Saturday Night !!

Hi everybody-

Kate, I need that reminder for the weekend, thanks :D Hope you have a productive day tomorrow! Yes, your dh will have it worse than mine :) Luckily, dh is pretty much able to ignore our drama :)

Wendy, hope you can get out to CA soon, you have double the stress going on right now!

Becky, glad you were able to catch up from being gone so much this week! Have a nice night w/your dh :)

Katie, glad Collin is feeling better. I am sure he still feels weak after all that. I hope you all can get some rest tomorrow!

Nina, glad your dh is home! I hope you can sleep better tonight!

Angie, hope you studying went well! If you can work out tomorrow, that’s great, but if you still aren’t feeling well don’t push yourself too much.

Klaudia, how did your day go? I hope the girls were good for you.

Colleen, great job on finishing the rotation :)

Busy day so far – oldest dd had a makeup dance class from the snow in January-while we were out went to the grocery store and for a walk at the park – got in some pushups and pull-ups on the fitness trail. Then came home to use the new leaf blower, so we spent about an hour or so doing yard work. Just finished working on taxes and playing w/dds. Eating has been clean and also did a cardio w/o from exercise tv. Hope everyone has a good night!

Clintonya

Chatty Cathes tonight!:D

Nina, Sorry for the health woes.... I'm glad DH is home to help out!

Angie, What a nice day! Hope you get feeling better soon tho!

Colleen, Clean eats and finisihing STS! All star day!

Wendy, I don't have LB but I have BMethod (didnt want to type BM - LOL). I like PB MUCH more than BM. Way deeper burn, Carrie is very engaging and yes, the music is better!

Becky, LOL! I feel the same way about MIke's coffee! I refuse to drink it but man does it smell good!
Good luck picking a rotation! That can be so hard to do sometimes!

Clintonya, Good job on getting activity in your day! WTG on clean eats too!

-
Did some errands w/ Gina this afternoon, made dinner, got babyface to bed, and then I did some shopping w/ Laura. Didn't get anything but it was ncie to get out with her. I'm going to miss her when she moves to her apt in the fall!!

Seeya!

morning gals! FIL is gone. shold be a low-key morning and then i've got a get-together later on with my circle of mamas (plus hubbies and babies). trying not to be debbie downer but its hard going to these things without dh. happens all the time and they are totally aware, i jst dont love answering the questions over and over sometimes... ack. it will be totally fine, im sure. now need to figure out what to make. i totally procrastinated and am supposed to bring a dessert!

not sure what my workout will be today. my knee is still funky. i did ok in KB yest but had to keep it totally low impact. i actually hopped on the ellip for 20 mins also, just to give myself a little more. its abt 1.5 miles to my mama friends house today, maybe thats my 3 miles of light ex and basically make it a rest day... we shall see. i really need to do some lifting asap. i have slacked the past week on using the machines at the gym because they are still so deathly boring to me.

anyhoo, whats on the sched today for you ladies?

kate, i wish PB was on netflix or at the lib...id have been all over it by now! assume you can use a chair or just the wall instead of the barre, yes? and does she use any other equip?

clintonya, my driving test is this Wed and i will buy plane tix right after i pass that. so i could be leaving as soon as next weekend!!

becky, glad you ended up with a nice weathe day! i've had a stick blender on my wishlist for a while. does that one come with the chopper attachment? is it powerful enough to blend a smoothie with ice or using frozen fruit? i have an amazon gift card to use...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.