Clean eaters KNOCK the door down!

chefkate

Cathlete
We are strong, powerful, healthy, fit women!

What are YOU eating today?
Are you sweatin'? What's your workout?!

RE: Clean eater s KNOCK the door down!

Do not let food have control over you! Control your food!

My menu today
b - kashi, banana
s - huge Honeycrisp apple
l - tortilla soup, grapes
s - pear
d - ??

Workout will be Imax2 so I'll need a great dinner tonight to fuel me!

How are you feeling Katie?
HOW WAS YOU HOT DATE, ROBIN!?

You are right girl. Today I will control my food. Now the snacks that's another story. }(

I almost did not see this post because of the subject line. LOL

b-egg whites maybe 3, I'm hungry
s-cashew nuts
l-left over baked ziti
d-??

My w/o was short because I did not want to get out of bed. I just did coremax.
Yesterday I did NOT eat those donuts and I did not bring any home. YAY!

:D
Wow Kate Mufasa weighs 100 pounds? What do you feed that dog?
Katie I'm sending you {{{{hugs}}} over the internet because you are contagious ;-) ;-) Feel better and drink some tea with honey.

Hi Jenn what's your plans for today?

Colleen since you had your cheat yesterday,today will be a clean and tidy day. Candy, cake, cookies why can't people bring in fruits or a nice veggie platter.

Robin had a date?? How did I miss that??

Good morning ladies! I feel somewhat better -- sucking on Sucrets to numb the pain mostly. I will feel up to doing 4DS bis and tris today I think. Tomorrow I hope to do IMAX2! I think I will feel well enough by then.

Very very unsure of what my food will be today. I need to formulate a plan... Let me think on that!

Nope no date yet just lunch. I'm still checking him out.Really I hate to date that's why I got married 14 years ago.

Hey Kate, I like the title and your enthusiasm! Thanks for encouraging us all! How do you like your new workouts? Keep up the good work! You get 5 gold stars!

Robin, I know you can control those snacks too! You can do it! Have you gone out to lunch yet? Which coremax did you do?

Katie, Sending you feel better soon wishes. Strep throat is not any fun. Make sure you get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. I hope Collin and DF don't get sick. Take care you. :)

Colleen, I know you're going to do better today! One day won't get you down!

Jenn, Looks like you're doing well. Keep up the good work.

Steph, Your menu always looks good to me. I'm praying my back only takes a few days to heal.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm going to rest it for a few days. It's muscular, nothing more and least I think. If my back doesn't feel better by Monday, I'll call the chiropractor. I'm having a hard time sitting down and bending over to type doesn't feel the best either. I cant believe I was so careless. It just doesn't pay to be in a hurry. :(

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Just me again to give a shout out to Lori! Hi!

Also, forgot my menu-
b-egg whites and salsa
s-apple & nat. pb
l-chicken breast & broccoli
s-cheese stick
d-pizza - as tidy as I can make it!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Interesting article, Shirl!

I have decided not to do weights today -- I think DF might be upset if I do. I am eating breakfast now. In an hour or so, I will do LIS from 4DS, and maybe some abs. Tomorrow will be 4DS Bis and Tris, then Drill Max cardio drills only. Sunday, my usual rest day, I will do IMAX2. I think this plan should work well.

My mom is coming tonight, and I am making a big dinner and baking cookies. Dinner is pretty tidy I think, but realistically I will eat some cookies.

Food today...

B half sandwich
L tuna, crackers, string cheese
S apple slices
D roasted chicken, stuffing, green beans

Also, I got some great teas at the store yesterday -- I will try to drink lots today! Oh yes, and water of course!

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for the inspirational title Kate!
Katie - I live about 45 mins from Manassas. Glad you are feeling better, but don't rush back to your workouts if you are not up to it.
Robin - Glad to hear that the lunch was good with your new friend. My father died when I was a teenager and I have watched my Mom re-enter the dating world. It's tough and she still hasn't met the right one.
Shirl - sorry about all your pain. Take care of yourself today.

w/o was bootcamp - I could never finish the abs and strength training but today I was able to keep up with Cathe for upper body and abs, and go heavier on legs.
b: kashi flakes
l: grilled chicken salad
s: fruit
d: tbd

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Hey everybody! I am doing great today excpet fo rthe RITZ chips I ate w/ lunch. I RARELY buy these things because I can't say no to them, but DDs were begging and have been super. I will eat no more.

Robin - Do you just eat the whites by themselves? We feed Mufasa 12 CUPS (!) a day. He is an eating machine. He gains 5-6 lbs. a week and he is pure lean muscle. Wish I could say the same about myself! Glad to hear the new guy seems to be nice...keep us updated!

Katie - Glad you're feeling a little better! Enjoy your visit w/ mom...and the cookies. What kind?!

Shirl - Thanks for the article. I will check it out in a minute!

Colleen - Good for you on a rockin' workout!

Need to fly - see ya later!

My cookies will be chocolate chip -- the recipe on the back of the Nestle Toll House bag. I have a recipe I like better, but I am having a competition with my friend. }(

Colleen, we could meet in either Manassas or Winchester some day. How far is Winchester? About one hour and 10 minutes for me!

mmmmmm..chocolate chip cookies!!!:9 :9 :9 I have a recipe that uses melted butter that is u-n-c-l-e-a-n. What do you mean a competition with your friend?

Just finished Imax2! I'm loving that I'm able to get workouts done in the daytime once in a while lately. Hopefully it keeps up.

My best friend told me the other day that she and her fiance have been trying to perfect the Nestle Toll House recipe, but somehow they just can't get it quite right. Neither of them are very good in the kitchen, and I am. So anyway, it made me want to do it, and she sort of dared me that I couldn't. It's not so much a competition as an excuse to get me to make her favorite cookies!

I just finished LIS cardio and abs. I am all showered and dressed, about to start my cookies and dinner, then going to get Collin from preschool. My mommy should be here soon -- can't wait!

Sounds like a good competition to me! I'll bet no one can make a better chocolate cake than me!!!:7 :+ :7 :+

Have fun with your mom!

Well, we will have to see about that! Why don't you make one and send it to me, and I will test it out and report back!

My cookies were darn good, and so was my dinner! I've been craving stuffing ever since Thanksgiving, and now I think I've eaten enough to last me a whole nother year!:*

Hello cLean and tidy ladies of power!!

Sorry for the late post, i was at a conference today, drank too much coffee and have been a little nuts since i got home.
I got up at 5am and did 4D kickbox and Kim's core work, now its Friday night cleanmax!

I'm going to have to read the posts!
Menu:
Same as yesterday, except at the conference i had some coffee/sweetner and diet pepsi! I was bored, but i didnt eat the cheesecake!!
Now, did someone say something about chocolate chips cookies...

I have to take my boston terrier into the vet tomorrow for an xray, were afraid of a kidney infection poor guy :(
Steph

Hi ladies,

Now I want cookies and cake. }(

Steph hope your dog will be okay. I too am a late poster. I don't get home from work until about 7pm and then dinner so I don't get on until late most nights.

Katie- glad your feeling better, hope you had a good day with your mom.

Robin wouldn't lunch be a date?;-)

Shirl hope your back gets better soon.

Colleen I did bc the other morning the abs in that one kill me. I need to build up my endurance for ab work.

Kate I love Imax2 its my favorite.

Hi Lori wherever you are.

I took a rest day today.
Menu
B-oatmeal w/milk
s-protien shake w/milk
l-salad with lite dressing and a hardboiled egg + some wasabi nuts
s-string cheese, hummus and all bran crackers
d- chili with a lowfat corn muffi
s- maybe a coffee

Jenn
:)

Stephanie, glad to see you this evening! Did the diet soda make you crazy? I find that when I drink a diet soda (once a month or less) I feel AWFUL after I drink -- I feel like I am on Speed. Sorry to hear about your doggie -- Bostons are so adorable! I have a pug, I am a lover of small dogs.

Jenn, your menu looks great. I also have no endurance for ab work -- I did LIS abs today and it was a JOKE! I gave it my all, though.

Have a great night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.