((((( clean-eaters Friday )))))

chefkate

Cathlete
Good morning girls! Well, actually it's night as I'm typing this. It's just after 1AM and I have not gone to bed yet. Doing some payroll stuff and I'm in too rotten of a mood to sleep!:mad:

Workout today will be a long walk with my sister tongiht. She leaves next week for college (sniff, sniff) and I'll miss her like crazy so trying to get a few last sister moments together.

b - kashi, grapes
l - taco salad (meeting a friend out to eat with the kids. NOt crazy about the restaurant but its a really small town and not much choice. Meeting 1/2 way. We live an hour apart.)
d - scrambled eggs w/ veggies. Fruit. 9-grain bread

Hope everybody is sleeping right now and has a good Friday.

Any fun plans for the weekend? Zilch here. Just hoping to get some housework done. See ya in a few hours!;)

Kate, I hope you are sleeping!! YAY for no plans this weekend -- get some sleep and relax!

Thank goodness it's Friday!! I have a busy day ahead at work (why do they schedule me so many appts on Fridays??), but then it is the weekend!! Tomorrow Chris has to work, so it is just me and Collin (I love those Saturdays when it's just the two of us!). We will probably do some shopping, then go to the fairgrounds to walk around and look at the animals. When Chris gets home from work tomorrow, we will go back to the fair so Collin can ride some rides. That's all the plans we have for now.

WO today will be cardio, haven't decided which one.

I AM GOING TODAY TO ORDER MY iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so flipping excited! It is taking about 5 to 7 days to get one right now, so I should have it by next weekend!

Lemme think about the menu and get back to you...

Morning

Iphone that a dream come true for me since I love my ipod soooo much.
Have fun with it Katie.

Kate why are you in a bad mood. what happen yesterday?

I just finish watching youtube STS part A and B. :rolleyes: There's a section in part B where Greg flexes his muscles while he writing on his clip board. I guess that's for us ladies.

My eating was good yesterday. I really want to lose weight before the STS arrives so I watching what I'm eating closely.

b-egg whites
s-yogurt and nuts

No w/o for me today but maybe tomorrow.

I had a GREAT workout!! I chose LIC cardio blast because I was pretty sure my lungs could handle it (I'm on the tail end of this cold). I was having one of those days where my body felt like it could do anything! I really wanted to do an IMAX but I wasn't sure the breathing part would work out...

I will do a Core Max segment tonight -- any favorites?

Menu--

b cereal
s fruit, almonds
l ???
s same
d hamburger steak, broccoli, maybe some corn on the cob

Hi Ladies....remember me? Sorry I've been MIA. I'm working on building my Boot Camp and personal trainer business, so my posting time is limited. I'm also studying for another certification.

I checked out the STS clips and they look great. I called my DH at work to tell him thank you again for such a great bday present. He said he didn't want me to be lonely when I'm training in the basement ;)and it sounded like the workouts would be my style of training. I'm super psyched! :p

Kate, I hope you were able to get a good night's sleep and wake up happy!

Katie, It sounds like you had a great workout and enjoy your day tomorrow with your sweet boy! I vote for the tough premix on coremax - can't remember the name but it's a goody!

Go Robin, Go Robin, you can do it! I know you'll lose weight before STS arrives. Yes, Greg looks very good.......

Stephanie, (((HUGS))) You've been in my thoughts and prayers. You will feel better in time. Sending you lots of LOVE!

Colleen, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling up to par, allergies are the pits. Menus have been looking great!

Hello Jenn, Emily, Angie & Tracey!

menu
b-organic lowfat granola w/kefir and a banana
s-apple & nat.pb
l-out to lunch w/my DD but it will be clean
s-veggies & hummus
d-homemade pizza w/ lots of veggies
s-fruit?

Workout - practicing TK round 34

Wishing everyone a beautiful day!

Katie, Sounds like a fun weekend! Congrats on the iphone! Great WO! Do you not ride the rides at the fair?

Robin, Oh, I yelled at Mike about some things. I am RIGHT. Actually he knows it, but it still doens't make me less mad. Good job on the clean-eating. I like Robert too!!!

Shirl, WOW! Great to see you! What cert. are you getting, busy lady?!:D Have fun lunching with DD - any special occasion?

I slept from 1:30 to 730, so not bad I guess. No nap today so I should sleep well tonight. Off to get breakfast on.........

Good Morning Everyone!

I am glad it is Friday but I have a busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow we are driving up to Philly to my Mom's then off to a picnic with her BF's family. My mom is dating a family friend so I have met his family when I was much younger (like 8). I have to make something either tonight or tomorrow for the picnic.

Kate, glad you got some sleep. I have been waking up early but I think it because DH is getting up.
Shirl, you are busy. Glad things are going well for you. Too bad you don't live closer. I would go to your bootcamp class.
Katie, Yeah you are finally getting the iPhone!!! I am sorry you have to wait for it, but it is better than driving 2 hours to get it now. My favorite coremax is the last segment.
Robin, you are good to watch your weight while you are moving. It's always hard for me because I end up eating so much takeout. Good luck!

w/o was GS C&T CoreMax Segment # 2
b: peppermint patty donut (yes I am bad and I will regret it later)
s: banana
l: grilled chicken salad
s: blueberries & yogurt
d: tbd

Happy Friday ladies!!! :D :D :D

Kate, I'm so sorry you're still having trouble sleeping. :( And sorry you were in a bad mood last night. As long as you know you're right, that's all that matters. ;)

Katie, congratulations on your iPhone purchase!!! I'm so jealous! :D

Robin, I'm totally LOL at your comment about Greg flexing his muscles for us ladies. ;) I haven't watched the clips yet (I'll watch them when I get home tonight), but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing "the boys". ;)

Shirl!!! So good to see you!!! I'm excited for you and your business - you go girl!

How's everyone else today?

ETA - Colleen, we post at the same time! I hope you have fun at the picnic this weekend. What are you going to make?

I had a fabulous workout this morning - Drillmax cardio and UB. So much fun! Hope I can keep my food clean today. I know dinner is not going to be, because we're having pizza with my dad, but I'll try to be good for the rest of the day.

B - Elvis smoothie
S - cherry tomatoes and string cheese
L - ??
S - Powerbar
D - pizza

Colleen, Sounds like a fun weekend. Hope it is! Good luck with the clean eating! What is a p.p. donut??!?!:eek::p Sounds great!

Emily, Have fun with your dad tonight! That IS a fun WO! Good for you! what kind of Powerbar do you like?

My friend cancelled our lunch plans. I'm glad. I didn't feel like making the drive and now I can take DDs swimming! No ice cream today though!:D

Getting a lot of housework done....sure wish *D*H had done a little bit to help out!:mad::D:D He tells me I do too much - then help out a little, BOZO!!!!!!!!;)

Morning clean peeps!

The surgeon said i can start lifting tomorrow!!!!! no cardio or lower body for one more week, but hey, i can at least, lift, stretch, yoga etc! Can you tell i'm a bit happy.

Kate, sorry about the sleeping trouble, i've been having some trouble lately too, call me at 1am and we can laugh, just like the RT!
Sorry about the cancelled plans too...doesnt the cleaning lady come today? How far is your sister going to school?

Katie, nice workout, and yay on the iphone, in CAnada, iphones are like gold, lol!

Robin, i need some STS fix, so i'll youtube later today, since i didnt order, i'm going to live vicariously through you!

Shirl, sounds like you're soo busy, thank you for your well wishes, i really appreciate it. And now i'm thinking i need pizza tomorrow for sure

Colleen, What are you going to make for the picnic? i always make stuff only i like :) Sounds like a busy weekend

Emily, Elvis smoothie? what i miss? PB and fried banana's :), and PB i mean peanut butter!

HI to everyone else.

Well, Saturday Christian is coming to pack more things, i hired the lawyer yesterday, and am working on the home appraisal part to see if i can carry the mortgage, refinance etc. I have a few options of friends wanting to take me out while he's there, but i'll see, i may want to stay to see what goes on...

I can workout tomorrow, did i mention that :)
Tonight, i may stretch, not sure.
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, celery, carrots, hummus, apple
s: cc/flax/pb
d: stir fry, lentils, yogurt
Have a good day everyone,
Steph

Steph, Good to see you - been thinking about you. I'm glad you get to WO - it will be a good release for you. Just don't overdo it, okay? I'm actually glad for the cancelled plans - frees my day up to get stuff done! Yes, cleaning lady will be here soon! Laura is only going to be an hour away, so that's good news! She wont have a car there though so we'll have to drive to see her each time - won't be easy when Julia comes but we'll make something work. Good luck tomorrow. Maybe have a firend come over so you can stay home but still have some distraction???? No clue in these situations... (((hugs))) to you...

Good for you! what kind of Powerbar do you like?

I love love LOVE the Whole Grain ones. All of them, really, but especially the ones involving chocolate and/or peanut butter. Very tasty. :)

Steph, so good to see you here. I'm glad to hear you'll be able to start lifting again! I know you hate being idle. ;) And yes, an Elvis smoothie containst bananas and pb (and soy milk and protein powder and ice). I think it might be good for you to get out while Christian is at the house getting his things. Or like Kate said, at least have a friend there with you. It seems like a time when you would need some emotional support. ((((HUGS))) to you - this is not an easy thing you're going through. You're stronger than you realize. :)

Alright, I got Subway for lunch and it is gorgeous outside. I sooooo don't wanna be back here in the office for the rest of the day! *pout*

Steph - YEAH!!! You can officially workout tomorrow. I definitely think you will need a friend while Christian comes over to pack. I understand you want to keep an eye on things but at least have someone there to keep an eye on you.
Emily, Subway lunch sounds good. I usually go to Quiznos because I don't Subway puts enough meat on their subs. I know that is not a problem for you ;-)
Kate, my coworker brought in specialty donuts from this place that makes creamiscle, strawberry shortcake, blueberry hill, lemonade, reese's donuts. It was a tough decision to have the peppermint patty one. It sat in my stomach all morning so it was easy to resist having a second donut. Have fun swimming today!

Everyone around me is sick and I just want to go home and get away from them all so I don't get sick. Other teams want to put a bubble around our group so no else gets sick! Ugh!

Pizza tonight!

did I say that I want to lose weight...not tonight.

Katie I love coremax 3.

Shirl I'm having veggie pizza too, thin crust and lite cheese. I glad you are doing well as a personal trainer.

Colleen enjoy your weekend.

Emily I may watch that 2nd clip STS again too.:p

Kate...Bozo :D LOL he know that you are superwoman

Steph that is great that you can w/o again and I know that will help you to feel better. I would stay and watch what he takes out too.

Hi Jenn what's new.

Everyone enjoy your evening and see you tomorrow.

BTW Moving day is Wednessday YAY

Hi ladies,

I'm just sitting at work waiting to go home. One hour left. :D I have no plans for the weekend. Hopefully cleanmax, relaxmax, and napmax.

Today I did gs chest & tri's superset and then took a walk at lunch. I walked 1.5 miles.

NOw I'm going to have to watch sts again on youtube. I missed the muscle flex. ;)

Kate hope you get some good sleep soon.
Katie have fun at the fair tomorrow. I'm hoping to go to the fair next week when it comes to town.
Steph I too think you should have a friend come over tomorrow to keep you distracted. (((HUGS))).
Shirl great to see you. Glad your business is doing well.
Colleen the donut sounds good. Have fun at your picinic tomorrow.
Robin does your jeep fit in the uhaul?
Emily hope the rest of your work day flies by.:)

Hi Angie.

Jenn

Steph - YEAH!!! You can officially workout tomorrow. I definitely think you will need a friend while Christian comes over to pack. I understand you want to keep an eye on things but at least have someone there to keep an eye on you.
Emily, Subway lunch sounds good. I usually go to Quiznos because I don't Subway puts enough meat on their subs. I know that is not a problem for you ;-)
Kate, my coworker brought in specialty donuts from this place that makes creamiscle, strawberry shortcake, blueberry hill, lemonade, reese's donuts. It was a tough decision to have the peppermint patty one. It sat in my stomach all morning so it was easy to resist having a second donut. Have fun swimming today!

Everyone around me is sick and I just want to go home and get away from them all so I don't get sick. Other teams want to put a bubble around our group so no else gets sick! Ugh!

reese's donuts!?!?!

Hi ladies,

I'm just sitting at work waiting to go home. One hour left. :D I have no plans for the weekend. Hopefully cleanmax, relaxmax, and napmax.

Today I did gs chest & tri's superset and then took a walk at lunch. I walked 1.5 miles.

NOw I'm going to have to watch sts again on youtube. I missed the muscle flex. ;)

Kate hope you get some good sleep soon.
Katie have fun at the fair tomorrow. I'm hoping to go to the fair next week when it comes to town.
Steph I too think you should have a friend come over tomorrow to keep you distracted. (((HUGS))).
Shirl great to see you. Glad your business is doing well.
Colleen the donut sounds good. Have fun at your picinic tomorrow.
Robin does your jeep fit in the uhaul?
Emily hope the rest of your work day flies by.:)

Hi Angie.

Jenn

No I'm going to have to drive 10 hours but my cousin will help me.

Emily, JUst about anythign with chocolate tops my YUM list!

Colleen, My mouth is WATERING at the thought of a Reese's donut! Send some to me & Robin!!!!

Robin, Can you hardly believe you're moving??!!! Crazy! I can't even imagin moving across town let alone over the state line! YOU are superwoman!:D

Jenn, Good job working out!

I swam with DDs this afternoon - looking forward to my walk with my sis. Eats have been 100% clean. :D

I just ordered pizza. I feel like such a failure. Why can't I get this under control?? Chris says it is because my "buddy" is coming (he means my period).

I was soooooooooooooooooooo busy at work this morning that by the time I had a second to breathe, it was after 11 am and I hadn't eaten my morning snack. So I went ahead then and ate my grapes and my lunch, but never actually felt full. Ate cantaloupe and almonds for pm snack, still never felt full. I had an unexpected errand to run after work. By the time I got home, I was TIRED and HUNGRY and craving pizza. So I gave in, and like I said, I feel like a failure.

I wish I could eat what I wanted and not have to worry about it.

I am starting a new rotation on Monday, and my period should be here by then, so hopefully I can get things under control. My eating is a whole lot better when I am doing a focused program.

Do you all get horrible cravings when PMSing??

I barely remember PMS right now! But my mood (grumpy at DH!) sure woud tell otherwise!:p Pizza is not all that bad! Have soem fruit and or salad with it. What kind of rotation are you going to do? Sexmax the pizza off tonight! Quick! Before your Buddy comes over and makes it a 3some!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.