clean eaters * wild & wonderful wednesday

"we're halfway there!" :D:D:D

busy day ahead - dentist appt & tons of errands! I'm going to take Isabel out to lunch and drive her to school. She wants to go to Red Robin - I'm gonna need HELP resisting naughty things there!

WO will be a long CS in the afternoon and cardio tonight, probably a Leslie from Netflix. I feel guilty but I just love doing mindless cardio lately - I don't want to think about it too much.:eek::eek: I still get a good sweat going by ramping htings up so I guess it's ok.

Off to hit the shower - peace!

Good Morning Girls !!

I have my yearly gyn appointment this morning, so won't workout until later.
But then it's STS legs.

Kate, I get the salmon sandwich, none of the sauce at Red Robin and it is awesome ! Gotta watch those fries though !!! :p I love em, and they keep offering to bring out MORE !!:(:(

bbl in the day......

hi becky! i always looked fwd to my yearly :eek::p- loved my np! sadly, she changed offices. i need to find another one.
at rr i get soup or salad but those fries w/ that salt just CALL to me. and they go down so good w/ a shake! alas, i will resist - the scale is going down & i am seeing results on my body - dot want to screw it up!
r u doing sq rack or plyo?

I'm doing squat rack (for the first time- and I really like it !) with the vest and heavy weights . What soup do you like there ?

I liked SR too!

I get the chicken tortilla but have them leave out the cheese and sour cream. It is soooo good!

Morning ladies! I am off on Friday so today is really my Thursday - YAY! Already half way thru the week!

As I said yesterday, I did High & Tight yesterday morning, then after dinner I walked on the tm for 30 minutes and watched HGTV. This morning I felt like running, so I did a 30 minute run (with a walking wu/cd and a few quick breaks during the run to lower my HR).

I am going away this weekend, so tonight is pack MAX and maybe Bum Bum or Tummy Tuck.

Kate and Becky, I can't remember if I have EVER been to a Red Robin, or maybe years ago. Only four more days until I can have fries - PRAISE THE LORD! I am leaving church on Easter Sunday and heading straight to Ham's for bacon cheddar cheese fries!

Katie, The girls have Friday off too - I'm so excited - I think we'll go to the zoo or something fun.:)
Nice job on your WOs!
Enjoy your fries Sunday!:D

-
clean bfast ate - eggs w/ veggies & bacon and fruit w/ pb

good morning! well, i got some yoga done last night, and this am i did week 2 meso 2 b and b. hoping to swim in a bit. it is a lovely day. breakfast was sc oats and quinoa with cranberriers and apples and walnuts on top.

katie, lol at the cheese fries on easter. where are you going this weekend?

kate, sorry for the early am. i hear ya on the mindless cardio. it is nice to put it on autopilot. zoo sounds fun. we may go tomorrow.

becky, enjoy your wo today!

bbl

Morning!

Another busy day here! I had completely forgotten about a wellness committee lesson we teach the 3rd grade every year-Age Assimilation. It teaches the kids what it feels like to be an older person-we give them special glasses that simulate cataracts, tunnel vision, etc., put beans in their shoes for corns, bunions, tape their fingers together-arthritis, give them walkers, canes and put dynabands around their ankles to make it hard to walk, etc., put weighted socks around their wrists then we make them do differnet tasks-puzzles, readingthe paper, lookin gup stuff inthe phone book, typing, etc. All this in an effort to teach them compassion and empathy for they elderly and those who make have difficulties because of accidents, etc. It's very moving. So I have to go up tp school by noon. Today's workout will be plyo legs since I can't get a vest or squat stands yet. Did my run/walk yesterday and had a clean dinner but snuck some pretzel sticks dipped in chocolate peanut butter as a treat:eek: and two cookies at Career Day:eek: I better start soon or else!

Kate, beautiful day to be out! Good luck resisting those fries-they're deadly!

Becky, have a good workout after your doc visit! Way to resist the treats last night!

Katie, did you give up fries for Lent?! I forgot! Have you seen "Disco Fries"? They are french fries covered in beef gravy and cheese curds and are supposedly amazing!

Nina, nice workout! No major Easter plans-we might skip church since we feel like posers-we don't go much during the year so it doesn't seem right to take up someone else's place who does go. We'll probably go to the cemetary with my family then over to my fil's for an early dinner then to my mil's for a bit too. When I was little, we used to go to church, the cemetary, then to Greektown to eat-I miss that!

Anne, how was the massage? Way to go on the pants! Do you put that sauce on before cooking or after? I love balsamic too-ever had it on strawberries? Yum! Sorry about J's mom-that's so hard to see.

Hi Everyone!

Last night the power went off at 8 so we had a quiet night. I didn't sleep well last night and it started with the power coming on after I fell asleep. I also had a weird dream about lettuce. How strange is that? This morning's workout was Plyo Legs #32 followed by Step Moves Combo 1. I was hoping to do combo 1 and 2 but I wasn't in the mood. I recorded Shiva Rea on FitTv and I am hoping to do that with abs later today.

Becky, wtg on resisting the cyclone last night. I have never tried the salmon sandwich at rr.
Clintonya, way to resist those cinnamon buns. They always smell better than they taste.
Kate, I love RR fries. I always get the harvest chicken salad with no cheese and bv dressing on the side. I have never tried the soup.
Nina, I can't believe you have to do your summer schedule so early. I have no idea what I am doing in June or July (other than maybe the Cathe RT).
Katie, I am trying to remember the last time I had french fries. I think it was my birthday. Enjoy your treat this weekend.
Lisa, congrats to DS for winning the tournament this weekend. That is a lot of basketball to watch.

b: buff smoothie
l: pork??
d: butter lettuce, leek and tomato spaghetti

Good morning!!!

Kate, sorry you are up so early again :( I understand what you mean about thinking-w/all we have to do sometimes you just want to DO the w/o :) I am going to add something like that for my extra w/o tonight since I don’t have to go out this evening!!

Becky, hope your dr appt goes well! Have fun w/legs when you get back :)

Katie, great w/o yesterday! You will have nice weather on your day off!

Nina, it’s a lovely day here also-going up to 76!!! Hope you can get your swim in :)

Klaudia, what a great concept for a class! And at the same time it sounds like something the kids would really enjoy!

Hi to everyone!!! Will bbl.

Clintonya

Colleen, sorry about the lack of sleep. Wonder what the meaning of dreaming about lettuce is :) Great w/o especially w/the lack of sleep. That’s true about the cinnamon rolls – they put them right in front of the store just to tempt people!

Becky – from last night- GREAT job on resisting that, those look so good!!!

Kate-from last night – How are the legs doing today?

The day is dragging, but I am trying to stay motivated!

Clintonya

Clintonya- I LOVE the smell of cinnamon rolls ! Those are super hard for me to resist!

Todays eats - spot ON !

Dr. appointment went fine.

Just finished squat rack legs. Feelin' STRONG !! :)

Hi Girls! Nice day here - lots of errands and clean lunch out. Had a couple bites of Isabel's fries and shake but no worries. Just did CS Full Body WO Vol 2.

Nina, Yummy breakfast!

Klaudia, Have fun today!

Colleen, Bummer on no pwer! Nice WO!

Clintonya, My legs is WORKED!:D
Go do 10 jumping jacks and chug some water - that'll wake ya up!:D

Becky, Good job!

hi guys - did I say I scheduled my road test? well they just called to confirm it, 4/14 at 1pm. super duper busy day but i will try to pop in later!

Clintonya, it is hard when you are sleepy to sit at a desk all day. Take a walk - that should help.
Kate, great job on resisting at lunch. I never had a rr milkshake.
Becky, yeah for feeling strong and great eats!
Wendy, yeah for the scheduling the road test. I know you will pass.

Going to take a lunch break (I am working at home and try out my yoga.) Will squeeze in abs if it continues to be slow. Also need to figure out an afternoon snack. I am out of yogurt and I don't feel like going to the store.

YAY Wendy!!!! Now get practicin', girl!

Colleen, Isabel changed her mind and we ended up at Steak& Shake. Fickle is woman!:p
Nice that you get to work from home! I wish Mike could but with all of the little girls around he would get zero done.
A small apple & pb w/ cinnamon is one of my favorite afternoon snacks!:) MM!

-
Had my dentist appt and all was well. BUT.... I hate how they poke on your teeth so hard. Now my teeth are aching like crazy. The plus to this, however, is there is no way I'm eating anything.:p

hey everyone - great morning here - long swim and played with my guys. my older sister came over (i have not seen her in months even though we are 30 min apart) and it was fun to reconnect. also did some yoga:)

colleen, how is shiriva rae? i want to try her stuff but did not know it was on fittv.

kate, i have never had that experience at the dentist. sorry for the pain. how were the kids at the appt?

klaudia, the health fair sounds cool! enjoy your wo.

clintonya, sometimes i am afraid to sit down b/c the fatigue will be overwhelming.

wendy, i know you will pass!! will the 2 week wait make you crazy?

becky, glad your doc visit is done.

must go play zingo. bbl

NIna, I rarely sit either - I'm even standing while I type this!:p
My bro and his fam live 15-20 mins away and we don't see them often enough either.
I always take the kids w/ me to the dentist - they do great. Isabel sits in a chair next to me and Julia straddles my belly/hips. They love to watch.:p:confused:
You never get sore teeth after the dentist?/.....My dentist must push really hard!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.