((((((CHINTASTICA))))))

fit_fairy

Cathlete
Thought I'd start a new thread since the other was getting so long.

I got in upper body tonight. Didn't make it to doing cardio, but it felt good to lift some weights!!!

Bench
75# 10
80# 2 sets of 8

Chinups
2 sets of 4 and 6 sets of 3

OHP
26.2# kb 3 sets of 8

Skull Crushers
22.5# 1 set of 7 and 2 sets of 6

Concentration Curls
25# 2 sets of 10
set 3: on Right 10 reps on Left 8 reps

Fell back to sleep after the alarm, AGAIN! I really need to get to bed earlier. Had this weird episode where me vision went blurry for about 15 minutes, then left me with a awful headache.:confused:

Anyway, did Amy's ASC 1, of course, because it short but tough. I love that workout.

Linda, I don't think I've ever heard you complain of a headache. If you have another episode like that, get yourself to a health care provider, OK???

I did BM2 cardio this evening. I did better on eating today till I came home and started eating home made chex mix :confused:

Talking to the Maniacs and my Mom sounds like I experienced my first ever migraine. Fortunately I caught it early enough to stop it. Seems my mom and sisters have suffered with migraines for years, but not me. Hope this was a one shot deal.:D

Linda, it's odd, but not completely unheard of to develop migraines at your age. Most people experience their first migraine at a younger age. Again, it can happen. I would just error on the side of caution and if it happens again get it checked out ;)

Just now getting home from music class and errands with DD. Can you believe I haven't really started my christmas shopping:eek: Anyway, woke up at 3 am with my right had numbe and my shoulder in agony. I want to cry and it was hell to get back to sleep. I was ready for surgery right then and there. Now I have another reason to lose the weight. I want the surgery but I am not ready to take a rest from workouts to recover until I have this weight off!:p

So to try and help my wrist I did all my floor work on Dumbbells.

Superset A
Static Lunge
8/8/8 - 35's
T-Pushups
10/10/10 per side ***done on DB***

Superset B
Chin up w/ knee raise
6/6/6
One leg reaching lunge
10/10/10 - 8's

Superset C
SB Jacknifes
15/15/15 ***These are done elbows on a bench***
X-Body Mountain Climbers
10/10/10 per side ***Done on DB***
Side Plank w/ leg raise
10/10/10 per side

Then did interval cardio at a 60/60 ratio using BC cardio 1,2,3,4,6, & 7.

Linda, I am sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

I don't even want to talk about Christmas shopping :confused:

Well, today I have felt like crap all day. Kinda like I spent all day trying to wake up. Literally had no energy. So I took a rest day. I hope this funk that I am in is short lived :(

I don't what I did differently yesterday but I have major DOMS in my biceps!:eek: Which is pretty cool since I rarely get sore in my bi's.

Oh forgot to tell you, that somehow I got through the whole night and my hand never went numb. I didn't wake up until the alarm went off! Yipee!!

Anyway this morning I did Amy's Step Challenge 3 thru to the 4 combo took about 55 minutes. I wanted to do the whole thing but I got messing around with my new HRM and lost time.

Yes, I did and I have already ordered it. :p:D:p:D:p:D:p But thanks for the heads up, because I don't always check the OD.

Linda, glad to hear you slept last night. Also glad to hear you ordered Providence :eek: I should be getting it for Christmas :cool:

I felt so much better today. Don't have a clue what was wrong yesterday :confused: I did Step Blast this evening. Haven't done that one in a while. Fun!!!

Just as I arrived in my basement this morning to workout, actually the exact second I set my water glass down, the power went out.:( I found myself in the pitch black!:eek: I stumbled my way back up the stairs, found a bunch of candles and went back down stairs and got it done.:p Then after playing around having to get candles I thought I wouldn't have enough time to do the cardio, but right during my last plank the school called and closed for the day, so no schedule.:D

Superset A
Step Ups
8/8/8 - 30's
Grasshopper Pushups
10/10/10 per side

Superset B
Renegade Rows
8/8/8 - 30's ***loved this one***
SB Leg Curls
20/20/20
SB X-Body Mountain Climbers (feet on ball)
8/8/8 per side

Superset C
Hanging Knee Raises
8/8/8
SB Rotational Jackknife
8/8/8 per side
Planks on SB
30 sec hold x 3.

Then interval cardio at 30/90 ratio running suicides.

Had a good night with my hand again. Woke up around 1 am with it just starting to go numb, but that was because I had thrown my arm up above my head which is a big no-no. So I moved it and the slight numbness went away and no more problems.:D

Linda, I am impressed with your commitment. Working out by candle light :cool: I would have totally given up LOL!!

This morning I did the step portion of C&W. I had a good kb session with Katie this evening. About an hour and a half total :eek: That included a good joint mobility warmup and cool down. But whoooo what a workout.

Initially I had DOMS(when I first started kbs), but not as much now. I guess we'll see tomorrow if I do this time :cool:

Hello...

I was reading your emails and I thought I would send a quick hello..

Have any of you been to Cathy's Road Trips? I would sure like to go next year. Where are they? Her dvd's are great. I'd love to actually meet her in person. What is your favorite dvd of Cathy's? Do you have anyone else you like? I have not ordered STS yet. My husband keeps asking me when it is being shipped... He really wants to get the dvds!!!! I keep going back and forth about it. Anyways, just thought I would say hello. Hope everyone is doing well.

Stephanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.