Chin-Up Check-In 10.5

Soosan

Cathlete
Good morning Chinsters!

Catherine, you're probably imagining that extra belly flab since you haven't been able to work out as you usually do. I'm sure you look great. And thanks for sharing your funny post-colonoscopy story!

Briee, it's funny how certain dumb things just strike you in some way and make you laugh again and again. I'm glad you're getting so much mileage out of my sophisticated and profound humor.:p

I ran around all day yesterday but am proud to say I fit in my workouts. Did PUB bi's/tri's and a mish-mosh of BC Cardio Only and SJB Hi/Lo (thanks, A-Jock!) before sweatily running off to our church dinner. My neck/shoulders started to hurt as I was reading in bed so I took 2 ibuprofin and feel fine this morning. I've got to figure out what's causing this trouble. I'm playing tennis this morning and might do some light yoga later if I get a chance.

Joanne, HB and the rest, what are you guys up to today?

Hello chinsters!! Did my chins last night, so none for me today. I hopefully will do KPC this evening, depending on how my day at work goes.

Soooooooooooosan, careful with that neck/shoulder. I recommend deep tissue massage!! Nothing like that to get things better. Plus there are so many other benefits to massage.

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

I'm going to work on my chins today when I get home. They are still sooooo hard but I'm not going to just let that bar sit up there and laugh at me.

I did Imax 2 yesterday and no pain in my foot. It felt great to get back on the step. Then, my friend asked me to take a walk with her around White Bear Lake (a ten mile walk). A beautiful fall day for a walk. My legs were pooped last night.

I took a look at the Kest yoga Dvd. Maybe, I will try a little of that today too. I need a good stretch.

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.