(((((CHIN-O-RIFFIC)))))

fit_fairy

Cathlete
Let's see, yesterday was IMAX2 and today was L&Gs. That's the first lower body w/o I've done in a while. With the exception of kb stuff. I am looking to be sore tomorrow :eek:

I did not want to get up this morning. Sleeping has been terrible lately, both of my hands are driving me crazy.

Superset A
Bulgarian Split Squats
8/8/8 - 25's
Spiderman Pushups
10/10/10 per side

Superset B
Inverted Row
12/12/12
One legged Deadlift
12/12/12 per side

Superset C
SB Rollout
10/10/10
SB Mountain Climbers
10/10/10 per side
Straight Arm Side Plank
20 sec hold x 3.

Then interval cardio at 30/90 ratio running suicides.

My neighbor is currently caring for his 3 yo twins by himself and I got a desperate call for help this morning so I rushed out the door. Just now getting back and so far behind on my own agenda.:confused:

Linda, it was awful nice of you to help your neighbor out with the twins!! Nice w/o btw. I hate that you are having such trouble sleeping because of your wrists. Do you think it's time to get it checked out?

I have a bit of DOMS in my lower body this morning. I think I will need a good stretch this evening. I plan to do upper body and maybe some cardio (if I have time for the cardio).

Oh, I know it's time to have my wrists looked at, but I know it will lead to me having to take a break from working out one way or the other. And I refuse to take a break until I have this excess weight back off.

There are a group of neighbors that are trying help this poor man as much as possible.

Nice workouts! Hey, is AOS Newport on your Wish List? I was wondering if I should get that one too?

Oh, sorry not double STS. Double :eek::eek: about all the dvd's I am getting.

Crap!! I developed some bad stomach issues after lunch and I am way to nauseous to w/o. Feel like I could hurl any minute :confused:

Did BM2 Cardio Balst Premix this morning. BTW, I lost a pound!:D I know it's not a lot, but my goal for December was to end the month weighing less than when I started. So a pound is a step in the right direction. The main reason for the goal though is to help to keep me from gaining anymore weight over the holidays.,

Linda good job on the weight loss! I haven't weighed myself in a while and I am afraid to :confused: I know I haven't gained a lot because my clothes still fit, but,....

I did upper body today:

Bench
80# 9/8/8 (last week did 2 sets with 75# and 1 with 80#)

Chins
6 sets of 4 and 2 sets of 3

OHP
12kg KB 3 sets of 8 (had to take a break to finish on the left for the last set)

Skull Crushers
20# 9/8/8 (dropped from 22.5 to complete at least 8 reps)

Concentration Curls
26.5# 3 sets of 8 (up 1.25 pounds)

Then I did SP&J cardio followed by some turkish getups.

Out for DD Christmas concert this morning then off for a mad dash to do Christmas & grocery shopping just now getting home. Next year when DH waits to the last minute to help me decide what to get the kids, please remind me to punch him.:p

Superset A
Static Lunge
8/8/8 - 35's
T-pushups
10/10/10 per side

Superset B
Chin ups w/ knee raise
6/6/6
Reaching Lunge
12/12/12 - 10's

Superset C
SB Jacknife
15/15/15
X-Body Mountain Climbers
10/10/10 per side
Side Plank w/ leg raise
10/10/10 per side

Then cardio at 60/60 ratio using Bootcamp.

LOL Linda at you punching your DH!! So what are X Body Mountain Climbers? I know what MC are, and assume these are a variation.

I did Lauren Brooks kb dvd and kept it lighter on some of the moves since I just did upper body yesterday. Man, I am beat. But in a good way :)

Nice job on the KB workout. Can't wait to give it a try! Yes X-Bodies are just a variations where you bring your knee up to the opposite arm instead of your chest. Engages the obliques more.

I just got home for the day :confused: It was a long day. Right after work I went to visit an elderly relative in the hospital (50 mins away). Then I met with my girl friends at Cracker Barrel for our Christmas GTG. I am exhausted. Needless to say, no w/o for me today :rolleyes:

I did 4ds bc cardio this morning. Short, but to the point :eek: I may throw in a short kb w/o this afternoon. I am heading to the dentist shortly.

Linda, are ya done shopping yet???:p:D

Me and the kids just returned from the dentist.:p

Yes, actually I am done shopping except for my Mom and I am only stuck on her because I need to clarify something about what she asked for. Right now I am in LOVE with Amazon.

Yesterday, I did Rhythmic Step and here's what I did this morning.

Superset A
Step Ups
8/8/8 - 30's
Grasshopper Pushups
10/10/10 per side

Superset B
Renegade Rows
8/8/8 - 30's
SB Leg Curls
20/20/20
SB X-Body Mountain Climbers
8/8/8 per side

Superset C
Hanging Knee Raises
8/8/8
SB Rotational Jackknife
8/8/8 per side
Plank on SB
30 sec hold x 3

Then cardio at a 30/90 ratio using Powerups from Amy's ASC 1.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.