Chin THAT 10-27

briee

Cathlete
Our site was invaded last night!!!! Mel...sorry for tattling! I've always been bad about that! August...I'm season dysfunctional.

Okay the important thing is this. I went to class last night and lifted for 1 hour and then did KM with the women. (that's not the important part). We have a new girl (she's 28 or so) and has been jogging a little and doing the Cathe DVD's with her sis-who reports that she doesn't push herself and uses light weights, etc. Well she took her shirt off and the GIRLS GOT NATURAL ROUNDED DELTS, just covered with a layer of baby fat from son who is about 16 months old. I could see perfection in this body with the right training. She has to loose some in her tummy and lower body...but when she does (AND SHE WILL) she will have the structural frame to die for. She's scared to build muscle, but I hope I convinced her that muscle is a GREAT thing to build. BUT THEN - here's the amazing part...she picks my #20's and curls them no problem so I hand her my #25's and she curls them like I curl #5's. Blew me away. She has NEVER lifted heavy, but says while growing up she worked with the horses and out in the barn all the time. I WANT 6 MONTHS WITH THIS BODY....and it could be transformed into a fitness competitor.

Thank you for letting me get that out! My dh thinks I'm a mental case when I came home and was psyched about the musculature of some girl in my class...I knew you'd understand!!

Catherine...way to go on Lomax!!! What a way to relax.

Soosan, Debbie, Joanne, HB, Janie, Melody, (Michele and Winter) what ya all up to today????

Briee

Soosan...I just saw your post - you're up early!!! That was too funny!! I'm goin down to workout - it's 5:30 am right now.

Seasonal dysfunction??? All four seasons huh? LOL, couldn't resist!!! Whip that girlie into shape. Sounds like she's got some good genetics. My you are up early. What a versatility you have. Work outs at midnight, workouts at 5:30 am!!

Michelle, if you read this you are more than welcome to stow away on my trip. All of the chinsta's are!!

Melody, I liked your song!! Have you done any inverted rows yet?

Sooooooooooosan, how do you do it all? You stay so busy!

I had a dream last night and I was chinnin away and then tried wide grip pullups (which I've never been able to do) and did a whole bunch without any problem. LOL!! If you dream it, it will happen!!

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Hey Chinsters-

I've been busy hunting a mouse in my basement. As soon as my DH leaves to go Elk hunting, a mouse decides to come into the house. I got it this morning and I hope that is it! I really hate them.

So, I worked on my chins yesterday. Still can only pull up a little. Today, is suppose to be a beautiful day so I may go for a run. Maybe, even get on my bike.

Joanne

Joanne...when I first read your post and it said that your dh left to go Elk hunting, I read it as a moose decides to come in your house. Then I was thinkin...holy cow, how far up in MN does this girl live....mooses in her house. Mouse Mouse Mouse - big difference:7 :7 . A mouse died in the wall by my workout room and it stinks terribly!! Country living!!!!

It's pretty nice here too...would be great to go for a bike. Did P90X shoulders and arms this morning and added some more lifting with some chins and pulls. I'm already sore. The most I did in my chin/pull sets was 6 x( - Gotta do chins to do chinsx( x( .

Briee

I'm glad you all are having good weather. Please enjoy whatever you do outdoors today Joanne!! It is doubley YUKIE here. Rain, rain, and more rain. There are small ponds in my yard!!!

I have been sitting on the couch all morn waiting for my headache to get better so I can workout x( Second h/a this week x( x( I plan on HSC later.

Briee, WTG on your workout. How do you switch it up from doing late nights to early morning?

Catherine

Guess what? Guess what? I got my DVD's just now!! I hope I get a chance to do Drill Max before we leave. If not, I look forward to reading about your experiences with them when I get back.

The surprise is awesome! Read about it on OD (marked SPOILER) if you can't wait to get yours.

Soooooooooooosan, that's awesome!! You must go do drillmax right now and report back LOL!! I read the suprise and am doing the happy dance!!

I just want my shipping notificaton. I ordered the first day, so I should get it today and hopefully get my DVDs early next week.

Catherine

Hey lovelies! Just stopped by to say hello. I didn't get to any chinning today. Opted for a 4.5 mile tempo run (40 min) and elliptical hill climb (20 min) and then home for ME. I haven't done ME in ages and man it felt great! LOL, are we that looney that we love getting kicked around by dear Cathe? D'oh!

Tomorrow is a rest day and beloved donut day. Every Saturday, it's faboo. Keeps me sane for the rest of the week. Will hit the gym with hubby on Sunday.

Rock on with your hard work, ladies!

Debbie

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
--Ellen Degeneres

I am getting my DVD's on Halloween. I ordered the first day and I am so mad at myself for not ordering next day shipping.

Soooosan-have a great weekend.

Catherine-hope your headache is better.

Briee-I hate when that happens-when a mouse dies in the wall!

Joanne

Debbie....take a break girl! ME along with all the rest!! You're amazing!!

Joanne...we'll get them soon enough. I preordered early, but can't remember how early. I'm in the country so it ALWAYS takes an extra day. Are you getting together with the girls to do the new workouts? I haven't heard from Amadeus in ages - pass on a big ecto hug if you DO get together.

Soosan....please give us some feedback here????? Please. We're dying.

Briee

Sorry, guys, but I never got the chance to do it. I previewed it for about 10 min while I folded laundry, though.:) It looked tough and Cathe seemed especially out of breath at times. I probably won't be able to do any of them until Tuesday or even Wednesday.x( Maybe I can squeeze in an ab or short cardio premix. We'll see.

Off to our retreat! Be good while I'm gone and make sure Briee talks about yoga.:p

Okay...so I have really never seen Cathe out of breath before.....this is NOT good. We're in for it guys...and to think...we pay for this:eek: :eek: :eek:. Soosan, I don't know how you can leave at such a critical time in history, if this was Yoga...would you be leaving?

Briee (Hope you have a wonderful time!!!! )

Catherine,

How can someone have a planned trip to Hawaii and not know the departure date for goodness sake??????? Please check on this. I need to crawl into your luggage before everyone gets the best spots.:7

Hi all of you hardworking chinsters-not-chinning, except for Deb. Wait am I wrong? Briee, Catherine...have you done chins lately? I forget. I did IMAX and CM1 this afternoon. I've goofed and have to straighten out my weight w/o's for the weekend.

Sooooosan, it's not fair you have your DVDs and aren't even going to be able to use them right away. Wait, did you say Cathe, CATHE! seemed a bit out of breath? Uh oh...

Catherine, I hope those headache dissolve away and stay away.

Edits, never mind, forgot what to edit.

Mel, my brother planned the trip and I have a copy of the itinerary and that's it LOL!!! Just put me on the plane when it's time to go!

I did chins on Wed. Total of 23 in small sets. The last 8 or so were single with a 5 count hold at top and 5 count lower. BURNERS!! I plan more on Sunday.

Have you started your inverted rows?

Catherine

Now I remember my edit. It was to forgive Briee for tattling.

Catherine, now I remember your post about the chins, duh me.

I was supposed to do chest and back last night, but only did elliptical and chest. I'm cramming back and shoulders in on Saturday because I was suppose to do shoulders today and didn't. Gee, I'm messed up, but it'll all get in within my week.

About the trip, I'll just be ready to jump into the luggage quickly when you give the word.;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.