Cheetahs Wednesday 1/3

Good morning, Sunny, and everyone who follows!

Magically Hips bit the dust again yesterday as I inadvertently went for a four-hour (WTH!) nap after work, which then prompted me to stay up far too late, and now I’m draggin’ this AM. DOH! *lol* Thankfully, it’s a recovery/whatever week, so I’m not sweatin’ anything. Literally! Ha!

Gotta catch up with personals and then get ready lightning-quick:

Judy :: Are there any reasonable places to stay near Whiteface? We wouldn’t mind driving a few minutes to the mountain…Sorry about DD’s travel delays but glad she was put up in a room.

Wendi :: good luck with the shows today and tomorrow…stay warm!…Smokin’? Me?? Gawrsh! Thanks!

Christine :: one of my students is Indian and I asked her for a restaurant recommendation. I jokingly told her one day that I raided her lunch bag of all the good stuff, and she told me I wouldn’t want to do that as it contained VERY spicy Indian food. Anyway, she was really excited to give me some advice.

Wendy :: glad you had fun in AC and even got in a run!…I posted some Colorado pics on Monday’s (12/31) thread both here and at the CABS thread, if you’re interested in seein’ ‘em…Sorry about your argument with your friend. Straighten it out?

Lori :: killer workouts, girl!

Carole :: so you’ve got some arms DOMS from raking?

Jackie :: glad to hear you’re sleeping better these days. Chuckling at us being a BOSU boppin’ group. :)

Shelly :: I’m glad things are easing up for you at work…I went back to work yesterday.

Lorie :: faculty and kids went back yesterday. IA—it woulda been nice to come back on Monday. It’s really cold here, too…I doubt I could do all of S&H, either. Too slow.

Sunny :: enjoy your rest day!

Have a GREAT day, ladies! BB this afternoon, I hope.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skiing.gif

Good morning cheetahs! Only 3 hrs to go here and then 6 nights off!
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 got lots to catch up on too. I have pretty much total upper body DOMS thanks to the GS series and I'll work to get some for the lower body today ;-)

I'll be doing a TM interval run when I wake up from my nap. Hopefully I can download the itread 24 interval run workout successfully. Anyway, it'll be for 5-6 miles and later...
GS legs!

Sunny- have a great rest day!

Cathy- whoa... you're bod is definitely in need of this recovery week I guess! Hope work is going okay for you!

I'll try to check back in later.

ShellyC

Greetings Cheetahs!

Cathy- There are many nice and decent places to stay in lake Placid. All the restaurants are within walking distance. We like the Mirror Lake Inn best, but it is more luxury than reasonable. We also have a friend with a winter home ( that they do rent out) there. But if you are going on a school vacation, they are most likely using using it them selves. It is a really amazing log home, and there is a direct view of the Olympic ski jumps. (Sorry to get OT)

Shelly- yea! you begin you stretch of 6 nights off!

Hi Sunny!

Lori- I read your thread on more than one kid. All I can say is the years when they are physically high maintenance are special and go so fast. (It is hard to believe that moment by moment) But I loved having 4 small kids. DH and I always had a sitter for at least one weekend evening,for date night.

today is a circuit with the BOSU or kick box and BOSU abs

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good Morning Chilly Cheetahs!

Well, atleast in MY neck o' the woods, chilly is the word! It's incredibly COLD outside! Brrrr! I have plans to go to the gym and the foodstore today too! UGH! It was cold y'day too though. I think this week is just gonna be bitter so I don't have much of a choice. x(

Sunny: Enjoy your rest day.

Cathy: Sorry you slept through Magically Hips and then managed to stay up too late. Don't ya just hate that!? I haven't talked to my friend since the phone call but I'm planning on it today. We'll see what happens...

Shelly: I hope your itread downloads smoothly. Enjoy your 6 night stretch off!

Judy: Good Morning! Cold where you are!? Enjoy your work out!

I have another new one on tap for today...Bosu Long and Lean. It's a 30 minute bosu work out based on yoga and pilates moves. It mixes up strengthening and stretching on the bosu. You can apparently do it with shoes on or off. I've never used the Bosu w/bare feet. I'm askeered! LOL I'm also planning on going for a run. :)

BBIAB!:)

Good morning! I'm back! I am taking the rest of the week off, so I am excited! :7 I have to catch up on the posts from the past few days! But wanted to say "Hey!" to everyone!

Sunny - Enjoy your rest day!

Cathy - I am glad you had a good trip! Your pictures are beautiful! I have always wanted to ski, but never have and probably would fall and break something! :+

Shelly - Yay! Six days off is always good! That sounds like a good plan for your workout! Enjoy!

Judy - Enjoy your workout!

Wendy - HOpe you stay warm! It is cold here, too! The "high" yesterday was 18. I think it is going to get warmer today. We have around 6 inches of snow! Yay! Oooo! That workout sounds interesting! Enjoy!

I don't know what I am going to do today (workout-wise). While I was gone, I only ran once. The rest of the days I "speedwalked" for around 5 or 6 miles. BBL.

Good Morning Cheetahs!:)

I was up at at'um bright and early! Thats what happens when you go to bed at 9! I feel great today.I needed a good sleep.
Today I did a 4.5 mile run (40 mins)BM1 circuits and abs. I had to work again today and its easier to get up and workout, then to eat supper and "try" to workout!

Cathy** 4 Hour long nap:eek: I guess you did have a hard time falling asleep last night. I had a 10 mins nap at my inlaws Sun night and i couldn't get to sleep. I think with 4 hours I would have watched the sun come up! hehe

Judy** Thanks for your input. We are really on the fence. Actually, its just me. DH doesn't care how many more we have or when. I "think" I would like to be able to stay home the next time instead of going back to work. Or maybe even part time. But I can't see that happening for another few yrs. And then it will be to late. Although, if I got preggers now then thats almost 2 more yrs that DH would have paid on loans for buying the business and it could be an option.

Shelly** Get a good nap and then an even better workout:) I guess you are excited about those days off!:)

Wendy** Its pretty chilly here today to and I left my gloves at my in laws house on sun night. Now I have to go greet flights with no gloves;(

Sunny** Enjoy your rest day!

If I get time I will read yesterdays post and see what I missed!

Lori:)

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Wow! We moved to the second page on yesterday’s check-in! Never did that before! I’m feeling good this morning. Still sore from my day at the gym doing Back and Biceps, but that’s okay. Today is ASCII (maybe I’ll get the whole way through!) with 4DS CTS.

Lori – Prime rib is so good for New Year’s Eve. I actually made turkey AND ham for Christmas (two small ones) because the kids hate turkey and DH hates ham. It wasn’t too bad. Glad you got some sleep last night!

Kristi – You sound swamped! Glad you checked in to say hi! Hope you get the snow you want.

Carole – Well, the first day back to work is over, so it feels normal now. I guess we cannot all be ladies of leisure… (which would actually bore me!). Glad you got the leaves up! It’s supposed to be crazy in our neck of the woods for the next few days!

Jackie – I like to switch between endurance and heavy weights as well. Sometimes it’s nice to work up more of a sweat.

Wendy – Sorry you had an argument with one of your best friends! I hear a lot of good stuff about Mindy. Your Long and Lean sounds pretty neat! Hope you enjoy it! Just OT (and not preachy – at least I’m not trying to be!) Unfortunately, dogs don’t do things in spite. They don’t think that way. It’s more like he was confused about the change, and was not sure what to do. Dogs are pack animals and his pack “deserted” him (I know – it wasn’t a desertion, but he may have seen it that way) and he did not know what to do.

Shelly – I’ll bet you are happy your crazy work schedule is almost over. I’m so glad to hear you have 6 days off!!!! Sounds like you need it! Good job on the 5 miler! I like KCM’s Step Boxing! Good luck downloading iTread 24!

Sunny – I think I’ll be in North Carolina Jan 15th. I will know for sure this week. I’ll actually be getting in earlier than needed (I want to make sure all is ready for dad) so I might have time for coffee or something!

Gayle – thanks for the heads up on the book! That is definite must- have!

Lorie – I’m with you on the Indian food – and DH cooks better than anyone I’ve ever met – except our friend Dolly (who is also Indian). I hope you get warmer weather soon! S&H is a TAD boring but HOLY COW girl! You did all of it? I’m impressed!

Judy – Glad your daughter is home safely and the airlines took care of her! I LOVE Finn’s Magically Hips! I need to add it in more often!

Wendi – The Cheetahs are always welcome at my house!!! I hear you about the job – and I guess any barn where you work would be the same hours – I’ve heard stories. I sooo hope you stay warm today! Sounds bitter out there! My lady of leisure days – well – I had 5 months off once (got a great severance package and took some time to be with the girls) and by the end of that 5 months I was bouncing off walls – so it’s better I’m focused, but it is nice to be idle every now and again!

Cathy – Enjoy your recovery week! Eion is a very patient man – he’ll be there when you want him *sighs*. Oh that’s so great about your Indian student! She would definitely know the good places. And yes, I’m sure her lunch was filled with very spicy food. I’d love it! My DH jokes that I can eat hotter than he can!

Linda – Enjoy your time off! Enjoy what ever workout you do!

We’re supposed to get a nasty winter storm tonight that will hang around through Saturday. In the mountains around me we’re supposed to get 10 inches of rain! (which means, downed trees, etc – hiking will be interesting!). We don’t get snow – just rain and WIND – ick. Oh well. At least my little Mini is close to the ground and not bothered by wind gusts! Enjoy your days everyone!

Hi Cheetahs.

Bosu Long and Lean is done. It was pretty good. Nice short alternative to traditional yoga. Definately a new challenge for me. Adding the bosu to yoga postures definately changes it up!

Christine: No worries. I didn't think you were being preachy. We had left the dog in the house for a weekend with someone coming in to take care of him before and he didn't do this so it just took us by surprise. Talk about a pack animal....this dog will barely stay in a room alone for 5 minutes unless he's sleeping!! He follows me around the house all day long. It actually can be annoying at times. LOL Funny thing is, he loves my son but will STILL leave a room my son is in to follow me around the house instead!

Lori: Good job getting in your work out today. I hope your poor hands survive work tonight!

Linda: Welcome back. Glad you have the rest of the week off. Aside from your work outs, what do you plan to do with your free time?

I am sooo dreading going out today. I COULD avoid it all until tomorrow but we really need some staples from the foodstore. There is almost no milk and the half and half is gone! That means so to be no coffee and I simply can NOT have that happen! :p I may just go food shopping though and nix the gym. I can go tmrw. I may do a Cathe cardio at nap time instead. I've been running more then usual since I started my recovery week(s) so I'm not uptight and anxious about getting a run in at this point. I'll see what I end up being in the mood for...

Good morning cheetahs

Sunny...enjoy your rest day.

Cathy...recovery weeks are always nice. Yes, I did have some DOMS from raking, those wet leaves are heavy!!! Also though I had done Amy's Slo-mo upper body work before I raked...

Shelly...how nice you get some nights off...:)...I think I just got lazy with Chi running and I do hope that was why my outer thigh/hip was sore. I'll get in another run today before we get blasted by a nasty, windy, rainy, storm system...good job with the GS workouts, maybe I will do those in Feb..enjoy your TM interval run.

Jackie...for some reason I do find raking kinda fun...:)...it does get to different muscles. I agree that light weights and high reps is a nice change.

Wendy..so did you make up with your BF? So sorry about your dog having the accident in the house when you were gone...yuk...the few times we went out of town when we had big dogs we usually left them outside in the big yard. I always hated leaving them though so we never traveled much then. A Bosu workout barefoot?..could be very fun...:)

Judy...good job on the 3 miler. I figure if the faster pace feels good, then do it...:). Have fun with your Bosu or KB workout.

Linda...welcome home. Did you have fun in LV?

Lori...sounds like you got in some good rest. Good job on the run and BM1 circuits.

Christine...as much as I enjoy my days off, being a lady of leisure all the time would be very boring. Yes, we are also supposed to get slammed with a nasty storm system. Rain I don't mind, but the added strong winds will be no fun at all, and we are supposed to get a lot of rain...

Lorie...LOL at the rakemax DVD!! Kudos on doing the whole S&H DVD, that is tough, I usually break it up a bit myself. Good thing to rest your hip. How is the DOMS today??

Wendi...wow...it sounds way cold there, hope today goes well for you...I think I felt the raking mostly in my shoulders. I would say JC probably weighs more than Sadie...:D

I took a complete rest day yesterday. Got in a fight with DH (great way to start the year)...:(...so, we move on. Today will be Slo-mo C&B, abs and a 4 mile run. I might do some time on the EXT too as I go in to work late today.

Have a great day

Hey Gals!:)

Just back for some more personnals:)

Christine** we get snow here and lots of it. Its piled high already! (open mouth, insert finger) GAG! How are the new gloves? I have to get myself a pair. DH was suppose to get me some for Christmas but I never got them.

Wendy** Id say bite the bullet and do what needs to get done! Tomorrow may be even colder! Enjoy whatever workout you decide to do!

Carole** Sorry to hear you started your year off like that. Men can be idiots sometimes! Im sure you were right and he was wrong;)

Lori:)

morning, everyone. oh boy do i need some butt-glue remover this morning! i know this is my last day off as i go back to work tomorrow. at least it's only one day and then the weekend. surprisingly, i don't have bad doms from yesterday. today, i am planning on a step-sweat-fest on the bosu. i really need to get in some cardio. it's been a while since i've done any!!! my hip is feeling much better and i think the bosu will help with the impact. i am not ready to run yet as that is what did me in!

sunny-enjoy your rest day. i have finally come around to the perspective that rest days (and sometimes weeks) are just as important as the days we work out (took me a long time to come around to that!).

cathy-i am DREADING going back tomorrow. we have a cluster (all the schools in our cluster) presentation in the morning. last year was ron clark. i have no idea who the guy is for this year. still, i am not looking forward to the early morning wake up but i want to get back on schedule with working out early in the morning. i actually love it but i think it's going to be difficult the first day!

shelly-yay for you having SIX days off!!! i have done 24/60 a few times. i like it but i don't think her speeds are as fast as some of her other interval workouts. then again, they probably shouldn't be because you are going for a whole hour.

judy-aren't you just loving the bosu?! i am planning on doing a whole lotta step today (not ready to tackle a run since that's what did my hip in last week) and i am probably going to do it on the bosu. i find some things more dificult (choreography-wise) on the bosu, so i might have my step out as well just in case.

wendy-it's cold here, too. the weatherman said he doesn't expect it to get above freezing. let me know how long anf lean is on the bosu. is it a specific bosu w/o? who does it?

linda-glad you are back! hope to see you more now!!!

christine-yeah, i did it all. it was one of those i'm-not-going-outside-because-the-windchill-could-freeze-you-in-your-spot kind of days, so i had all the time in the world. it was a little boring but i really think i got a great overall-body workout. surprisingly, i have doms but they are not bad at all! yay!

carole-i was very surprised that the doms were not bad. maybe it's because i did gym styles C&T, B,S,&B two days before. my hip feels better and i am going to attempt a sweatfest with step (i really need it!!!). i am going to try to do most of it with the bosu and that should help with impact.

bbiab!

Wendy – that does sound interesting! I’m getting more and more enabled by the BOSU!!! Jimmy follows me all around, too. He gets antsy if I’m in the bathroom and he’s not allowed in. Very much a Velcro dog! Sounds like yours is too. I’m sorry he did that, though – it’s definitely not fun to clean up! Hope you survive the cold on your trip to the store!

Carole – I’m not looking forward to this storm at all! The winds are supposed to be up to 100 mph is some of the higher passes in the Sierras, and the Santa Cruz mountains are supposed to get 10 inches of rain! All of those gorgeous redwoods that will be knocked over by the combo! I’m so sad! I’m so sorry to hear about the fight with DH – I HATE that more than anything – everything feels so unsettled. Hope all goes better today! I’m sending the silly putty hammer your way.

Lori – DH was supposed to get me a barbell for Christmas, but… So, I do know the feeling. The gloves are great! I had been using my mountain biking gloves – but these are much better, thanks.

Lorie – Have fun doing your sweat fest on the BOSU (had to laugh – accidently typed swear fest – that was me this morning trying to get Combo 5 of Amy’s ASCII down!). I’m amazed you’re not a walking (crawling?) case of DOMS after 3 HOURS of S&H! Wow! Great job!

I did ASCII for the most part. I did combo’s 1-4, and laughed at 5 (that spinning throws me for a loop – but I’ll get it). Then I did all the combo’s, but I have yet to do the Power Ups – the combos are enough for me (and I NEVER thought I’d say that!). I followed it with 4DS CST and KB abs. It was a very nice, high calorie burning workout and you can bet your sweet bippy that I am eating most (if not all) of my activity points! :p And yes, WW is continuing to go well for me - of course it's been all of 3 days. :+ I have my first meeting on Monday.

well, i am back to report my workout. i got my bosu out and was ready to make a mish mosh of step workouts but then remembered fitnessfreak had posted a post-thanksgiving mish mosh and i thought that might be just what i needed to jump start my cardio again.

so, i did 4DS boot camp; kick max bootcamp challenge; original boot camp cardio only. it was GREAT!!! no hip issues and it didn't hurt at all (hopefully, it won't start). then, i did two segments of stretch max to make sure i was good and stretched out (i just didn't feel like miranda today). anyway, the whole thing (minus SM) took an hour and 40 minutes. let me tell you, i was definitely sucking wind on the 4DS BC. i had only done it once before.

okay, everyone send happy hip vibes!!! i hope it has fully mended and won't give me any more trouble. if it feel good tomorrow when i wake up, i think i am going to tackle grace before work. i haven't run since christmas day!!!

Hello Cheetahs!

Wendy - Sorry to hear you and BF had an argument. Hope all is ok now. Yuk on the dog! I hope he was glad to see you come back home. I like the sound of all the different Bosu workout you've been doing. Will have to keep those in mind.

Shelly - It's always nice to get a good night's sleep. Glad all crabbiness is gone. Sounds like you're ready for your 6 nights off. Work was not bad at all yesterday and it's just as quiet today. I get to sit here and look out my window at the beautiful sunshine. It's cold but the sun is shining. I'll only be doing the light weights/high reps this month. Don't know what I'll do next month yet. GS's are looking good right now. Enjoy your run!

Gail - Thanks for the Bart Yasso info. Will check it out.

Lorie - Dang girl! You did all of Slo Mo? What a test! You are a woman of steel! How are you feeling today?

Judy - Good job on your run yesterday!

Wendi - I just don't see how people work outside in the freezing temps. I saw some construction workers with a fire going around the house they were building. The temp didn't get out of the 20's. You will be a busy little cheetah the next couple of days. At least, you get to throw some bowling fun in.

Sunny - Enjoy your rest day.

Cathy - Sounds like your body is still tired. Yeah, don't sweat it. I'm still waiting on that Magically Hips review though. :) How was work yesterday and today?

Linda - Welcome back! Enjoy the rest of your days off.

Lori - Good workout today! Nothing like good old job security, huh?;)

Christine - Are you enjoying going to the gym? Great workout today. Hope the storm passes you by.

Carole - Sorry about the fight with DH. Definitely not the way to start the year off. It's fun making up I hope. Enjoy your workout.

I did Bosu Blast this morning - the entire thing. I got all of the steps this time. I had to put a little air in and I could tell a difference. I stayed on better.

Lunch time. Talk to you later.

Jackie

Luckily got the run done before the downpour!!! Went a bit faster and still had just a bit of hip pain but nothing like it was...Yeah for Chi Running!!

Lori...of course I was right and he was wrong...:D!

Christine...I HATE the fighting too, especially the first day of the year...if I could just find a better hiding place for those a$$hole pills!!!!! I am thinking a roundhouse kick might do better than the silly putty hammer...j/k! Way to go with ASCII!! And also 4DS CST...great calorie burner for you...

Lorie...awesome job with the mish mosh and no hip issues! I am not a real fan of 4DS BC like everyone else.

Jackie...I was very happy to run before the heavens opened up! The Bosu blast sounds way fun...:)

Think I will hop on the EXT for a bit of dry cardio...:)

Good Afternoon Girls.

I am taking some quiet time before hitting this afternoon's cardio session...whatever it may be...I haven't decided quite yet!:p

I opted out of the gym so I spent my morning doing things around the house, playing on the computer and continuing to fight with BF. UGH! I finally dragged my butt out the door to go food shopping around 11. By the time I was done he had cooled off as had I and we started to talk instead of argue. All is okay now. I hate fighting. x( I am sooooo not a confrontational person. :-(

So now DS is down for a nap and I'm chillin' with my coffee tryin to figure out my cardio for the day. I would ask for suggestions but I'll end up making up my mind and doing it before I get responses or just doing something completely different anyway. That's what usually happens anyway. LOL :p

Off to figure out my work out...I'll do personals when I come back!

Hi.

BM2 warm up and step combos are done. No more working out for me today! LOL

Tomorrow will be atleast part of Tracy's Parts Series (it's the last of the new vids I bought from Collage) and a run. If I don't have oomph to do it all tmrw then I will split it up between tmrw and saturday. Sunday is a rest day and on Monday it's back to the X!!!!}(

I must say I really enjoyed these past 2 weeks of "recovery". I ramped up the cardio and did what I felt like instead of what was on the schedule. Nice change. I'm glad I opted to extend my recovery and change it up a bit. :) I hope I get the new X work outs soon! I'd really like to start phase 2 with them!!!! I paid for faster shipping so I'll be kinda ticked if I don't get them in time!x(

Off to the showers with me!

BBL!

Good evening ladies!

Let me apologize in advance for the lack of personals. I only have to time to read tonight before I have to get cleaned up (and defrosted!!!) for bowling. I'd much rather curl up in bed, but that's not an option. I will try to catch up with everyone tomorrow night when things settle down a little.

Horse show went great...he had 2 2nds and a 1st. He has two more classes tomorrow so I hope we can snag champion. It was beyond bitterly cold...it was actually painful ;( :eek:!!! I've never seen a pile of manure freeze in under an hour LOL! I felt so sorry for our poor guy. Thank goodness we were done quickly and on the road back home early. However....

I had a fun adventure on the way home. About 5 miles from home (thank goodness I was off the highway by then) I lost my trailer brakes :eek:! I actually felt them grab at first then completely disengage, having only the truck brakes (and downshifting the truck as an emergency option) to stop. I think those were the longest 5 miles I've ever driven...especially since I refused to go above 35mph. I dropped the horse off at the barn, turned right around and headed to get the trailer fixed PRONTO!!! Thank goodness it was a minor repair and I was able to get it back this afternoon so we can show tomorrow. Not exactly how I planned on spending the day lol!

Okay, enough rambling. I've got to get moving again or no amount of butt-glue remover is gonna get me off this chair. See you tomorrow. Have a great night everyone!

Hola, cheetahs!

Shelly :: WOO-HOO!!! 6 nights off!!! Doin’ the happy dance for ya on that one!…Work is good at my end…I was happy to see the kids again…they are publishing metaphor poems in the computer lab this week, and I am so pleased with the work they are doing…I think I am just tired from having fought through an illness during a very active trip. Seems it caught up with me. But I had a low-key week planned, anyway, so all is good.

Judy :: we like to take 3-day weekend trips…if your friends have some weekend availability, I would definitely be interested…if not this season, perhaps next.

Wendy :: *lol* about going barefoot on the BOSU…I have tried it barefoot and also with just socks on, the latter of which is probably not too smart, but I did it, anyway. :) I’m glad things are patched up with BF…Oh, I bit the bullet and ordered the X+, too.

Linda :: welcome back! Enjoy your long weekend! What w/out did you wind up doing?

Lori :: *lol*…I have never managed a 10 min. nap…but 4 hours is utterly ridiculous, isn’t it? *lol* Don’t know what happ’d there…Stinks that you were glove-less!

Christine :: I did Eion’s Quickie today and completely LOST IT when he said the line about the ice cream. I didn’t realize that was a direct quote! *lololol* Too funny. Anyway, I really enjoyed the 30 min. practice and look forward to exploring the rest of the DVD. GREAT pick – thank you!!…I guess I don’t have too high a tolerance for spicy, though I do like just a bit of a kick. While in Winter Park, we went to a local pub and ordered Thai, BBQ, and Buffalo wings, and the Thai wings made me CRY, they were so hot. Delicious but burnt the hell outta my tongue and lips. Did wonders for the sinuses, though. :7 OOH, you drive a Mini? I came close to buying one when I bought my last car, but ultimately went practical (yawn! ;)) with a Civic…Oh no on the storm damaging the redwoods!! :( Stay dry and I hope the damage is minimal…Glad WW is going well. I’m gettin' mahself back on point after the weekend (post-DSis’s reception).

Carole :: hope that storm doesn’t hit you too hard…sorry about the fight with DH…yep, a good, swift roundhouse kick oughta do it! :7

Lorie :: Ron Clark (!!!) came to your district – wowowow!!! That’s awesome. Be hard to beat that, but I hope tomorrow’s presenter is worthwhile…Nothing worse than in-services that waste your time…I am so glad you all like the BOSU ‘cause I talked it up so much and was afraid everyone else would hate it…heh heh heh…You got it! **Happy Hip Vibes** comin’ atcha!!!

Jackie :: Glad work has been quiet for you…School has been good…the kids had me crackin’ up because we’re getting a new student (a girl) and all the boys were aflutter the past two days, grilling me about which team/homeroom/class she’s in. They are funny…Great job with BOSU Blast, getting the steps down.

Wendi :: fingers are crossed your horse takes home the championship!…What a scary ordeal on the ride home last night – thankfully, you were safe…enjoy bowling tonight! And never sweat the personals, babe. :7

I opted for Eion Finn's "The Quickie" today, a 30 min. practice I really enjoyed. He didn't overdo the sun salutations but kept things moving at a comfortable pace. Got a great lower body and spinal stretch. Two thumbs up on this one. "Like ice cream being licked from your body." *lol*

Have a great night, everyone! Toodles!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skiing.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.