::: CHEETAHS ::: Wednesday 1.2.08

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, everyone!

I overslept a bit this morning, so I'll get us started for now and hopefully get back for personals before work.

It'll most likely be Magically Hips later this afternoon, but of course, I'm playing it all by ear til Monday.

Have a GREAT day!

Sunny :: that’s GREAT! I’m glad the compliments are beginning to roll in. I don’t really make resolutions, but my fitness goal this year is drop the last 20 (I’m not fixated on a number exactly, but still need to lose some fat). Other than that, I want to continue to think positive and to be less hard on myself.

Carole :: thanks :7…interesting how a few Chi adjustments did the trick!

Judy :: have you ever skied Whiteface?…I don’t have any New Year’s Day traditions, but I like the lentil soup one. What a nice way to remember your mom…Seems like cancellations out of Denver this time of year are common. Our flight wasn't full on Monday as I-70 was shut down because of wind gusts and potential avalanche. Same thing happened last year...we were re-routed during the snowstorm and a two-hour airport drive turned into six! I love Colorado, but the driving is something else.

Wendi :: thanks for the review of Sweeney. Unfortunately, I don’t get to the movies often anymore, but I love hearing about them. I know it’s late to weigh in on this, but I would say if you feel up to run after HSTA, why not?…thanks so much for those kind words! I had to smile because I think the opposite: that I don’t photograph well usually. But I did think some of these shots turned out OK. I was surprised that I had no DOMS, too, but I felt way stronger than the last time I skied. I truly believe having a stronger core made a huge difference.

Lorie :: hope you enjoyed your rest day watching football yesterday. I'm jealous that you still have some time off! :)

Christine :: I really have to try Indian food this year. Re: the 12 week, I think I will unofficially join as I know I can’t keep up with a third thread, and I won’t be starting my rotation til 1/7, so I’ll be a week behind. I’m not counting points til then, either.

Jackie :: your TV setup sounds sweeeet! Thank you for the compliment…*lol* about doing a mean elliptical…I’ll let you know what I think of MH when I do it.

Susan :: glad you enjoyed your visit at dad’s and the fond memories of your mom. Perhaps Chrissy was a gift from beyond.

Lori :: good luck with the challenge.

OK, I think I'm caught up. Now I *really* gotta jet! It's a ponytail day, for sure.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skiing.gif

Hi Cheetahs :)

Doesn't it feel like Monday?

Cathy- I have skied Whiteface. It is beautiful and has lots of options. I can't compare it to out west, because I haven't skied outside of NY. The pony tail option is great to have. I'm growing my hair back enough for a pony when running or rushed.

Susan- How great that you brought home a kitty! Is he adjusting well to his new home? It is nice to read that your holidays with Dad were most pleasant and filled with good memories. How is Mary these days?

DD still did not get home. She spent the night in the Chicago airport. Because she and her girlfriend are under 18, the airline put them in an 'unaccompanied minors' room. At least they did not have to sleep at the gate. They just boarded and should arrive this morning.

Today will be a 3 mile run and yoga.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good morning ladies!

I don't know where the morning is flying off to! I did a 7.5 mile kinda intervalish run at the gym this morning and it felt great! My plan was to do an easy steady state 6 miler since I've got some major booty DOMS going on from HSTA yesterday }(. I started slow, got kind of bored after 10 minutes (I HAVE to learn how to use my mp3), so I kicked it up and had a fantastic run. I also figured that, since it would be my last workout until Sat or Sun, that I should make it a goody. We'll be horse showing Thurs and Fri and the mornings are going to be EARRRRRRRRLY and FRIGID...YAY! *insert sarcasm here* On top of that, the other girl who works with me went to Disney on vacay for the rest of the week so it'll just be little ole me gettin it all done. Oh well, to quote Shelly, whatdayagonnado?

Cathy - You sell yourself short, babe! You are smokin! I rarely get to go to the movies either...partly because I refuse to pay $9 to see a mediocre movie. IA that all that core work was probably the key. Enjoy your yoga tonight if you get to it.

Judy - Oh, what a travel nightmare for your DD! Did you actually make it all the way out to Buffalo last night? I hope she finally gets in safe and sound today! Enjoy your run and yoga!

Well, I gotta get my rather tired and sore tuchus going if I hope to get everything done today. I hope I can sneak back here tonight. Have a great day Cheetahs!

Hey Cheetahs!

Wow, 12 days off were wonderful, but getting up afterwards is certainly tough! Today is a rest day. I’ll do some core work and yoga, and that’s it. I so do not want to go back to work!

Jackie – Yeah, Dick Clark co-hosted the New Year’s Rocking Eve. He has some difficulty talking, but he still looks the same. It was good to see him. Good job on iTread 9!

Judy – I like WW. We’ll see how it goes. How were the Lentils? Sorry your poor DD had to spend the night in Chicago! I’m glad they did not have to sleep at the gate – but you must have been very anxious!

Sunny – I know what you mean about posting in another check out. At least the 12 week challenge is just a quick check in – and not personals, too! Sounds like a great workout yesterday!

Susan – glad to hear your trip went well! Did you fly Chrissy back on the plane? I’m glad you adopted her. That was really sweet. What a great way to honor the memory of your mom!

Carole – I did well with Hi/Lo X. It’s pretty easy to follow, although I did get lost a few times. It was fun! One of those workouts that flew by. I’m glad you were able to run with hardly any hip pain. Those suggestions must have helped!

Wendi – YAY! On your $4 BOSU! Way to go!! Have fun breaking it in! Sounds like a joyous *more sarcasm* time at work for you! I hope it at least goes fast for you! I don’t know how you work those hours! I’m impressed. Good job on the run!

Cathy – Enjoy your “Play-it-by-ear” day! I do agree that a strong core makes a huge difference in all sorts of activities. You do have to try Indian food, but go with someone who knows the food. It can be very overwhelming – the different names, etc. And it can get very spicy.

The Rib Roast was excellent. I ate just enough, and was well within my points. I feel good, but tired, this morning. I could go for another few days off. But, then I’d never get my tail end in gear. Have a great day all!

Good Morning Cheetahs.

Man do I feel out of the loop so to speak after being gone for a few days. I read through some of the past posts quickly but truthfully don't remember jack about what I read! LOL

I managed to get to the gym on Sunday as planned before I left. I did ITread 21 intervals. Now that I think about it, I think I posted about my work out before I left, didn't I??? LOL So anyway, no work out on Monday but y'day morning I braved the cold and went for a 25 min run on the boardwalk. It actually wasn't bad outside except for the killer wind which kicked up waaay too often! LOL

Not sure what's on tap for today. It depends on if my new Bosu work outs will be here or not!}( I'll worry about that later.

Okay, I'll be back in a bit with personals. I hope everyone had a nice time ringing in the New Year in whatever way they preferred!:)

BBS!

Good Morning Cheetahs!:)

How is the new year treating everyone so far? Things here are good but I am in some serious need of sleep! I worked last weekend (night shifts) then up until 3'ish on NYE and last night I couldn't get to sleep:eek: I was up early and got my workout in though so I am hoping to hit the sack early tonight!:)

Cathy** Thanks! Im in need of doing something. Although, doing nothing as worked well for me to! LOL I wanted to join the challenge but I have to say, this is the first time in a long time that I like the way I look. Of course there are always little things but I think I have learned to except some of the things I can't change about myself...like I know I am never gonna have slim calves...so get over it already! I am also short waisted so I know I am never going to have a 24" waist. Have a good day!

Wendi** Good job on the run! Its so nice to have the workout done, isn't it?

Judy** When I came to work today I was thinking "I can't beleive I have to work another weekend already" cause I thought it was Mon! Yesterday was just like a Sunday! Remember the good ole days when there was no shopping on Sundays? Things should be like that again.

Christine** We had prime rib last night and it was sooo good! I wasn't in the mood to eat another turkey!

Todays workout was a 4 mile run + BM2 circuits. And yesterdays workout was GS C&T, PH abs, 4 mile run and Imax 3, intervals 1-5.

Have a good day everyone! I am at work so you know I have lots of time for chatting!

Lori:)

Wendy** We posted at the same time. You are a brave women, running in the cold! I wanted to go for a run outside the other day b/c it was sunny and the roads were clear. I couldn't take DS though so then I knew DH would be housebound, not good! Enjoy your workout today, whatever you decide to do.

Lori:)

Sorry this will need to be short. Work is keeping me extra busy this morning since I haven't been here since last Thursday. Today's workout will be B&G Leg Premix & Abs and a 3.5 mile run tonight after the kids are in bed. The kids are off school today, but still had to go to daycare. I'm glad they love it there. It makes it a little easier to leave them. We got about an inch of snow last night. I wish we would have received 2 or 3 so the whole family could go sledding and build snowmen. Maybe we will get more later in the season.

Wendi - My HM is April 26th for the Derby. However, I have my Triple Crown races in March. They consist of 3 races 2 weeks apart from each other and increases in length. The first race is a 5K, followed by a 10K, and then finally a 10 miler. The 10 miler uses the HM course so it will be a good practice run for me and it will give me feedback on what I need to work on for my HM.

Jackie - I'm so glad you love your scarf and gloves. I was worried picking them out. However, I figured I couldn't go wrong with black since it is a universal color and I love the feel and warmth of fleece. Enjoy!

I'll try to BBL for more personals once work calms down. WAVES to all my cheetahs!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...I bet you were tired after the trip and it musta hit you yesterday. Yes, that was weird about the Chi adjustments working well...?...Enjoy yoga today.

Wendi..way to go on the Bosu!!! Sorry about the gym closing early...my stray, JC is doing well and getting along with the other animals...Good job getting in the 7.5 miles today. Hope that booty DOMS gets better later...

Judy...sorry about DD's flight being canceled. I am glad she was with someone else, I hope they have a safe flight home.

Christine...I bet going back to work after 12 days off can be tough, good thing its a short week. I have done Hi/Lo X a few times and it is fun. I am glad to run without much pain too, but I did hate going so slow....like I am starting all over again...I hope your work day flies by.

Wendi....way to go braving the wind running on the boardwalk!! How was your New Year's?

Lori...good workouts so far in the New year! I jut love those circuits in BM2.

Kristi...enjoy your B&G workout. The snow sounds fun, we got a little last week but not enough for a snowman.

I am planning on GS floor legs, abs and 40 min on my EXT. Glad to have gotten a lot of the leaves up, I do feel it in my arms...:)

Have a great day...

Good morning Cheetahs!

Judy - Great way to use the new Bosu! Looks like you're enjoying it. Hope DD made it home safely. I've been meaning to watch that movie "Unaccompanied Minors." Enjoy your run and yoga.

Sunny - Glad you enjoyed the boxing workout! I have an RCA DVD player. I still need to learn to program it for mish moshes.

Susan - Welcome back! You were missed. Glad it was a nice trip for you and your dad. How nice of you to adopt a stray kitty.

Wendi - We had a few snow flurries this morning but not enough for anything to stick. But, the temps were in the teens when I came to work. That's much too cold for this cold natured girl. Congrats on the new Bosu! We will be some Bosu bopping ladies here. Good job on the 7.5 miles.

Cathy - Nothing wrong with those lazy days. Hope you get to Magically Hips today.

Christine - Enjoy your rest day. It's been kinda hard getting back into the swing of things. At least, I'm sleeping better now. You have my permission to take a few extra days off. :7

Wendy - Welcome back! Another missed Cheetah. Hope you had fun.

Lori - Hope you can catch up on your rest. Good workout today! I vaguely remember those no shopping Sundays. I may be a little young for that. :7

Kristi - Hope you get the snow you want. Your Triple Crown Races sound like a good way to train for your 1/2. My RRS really helped me.

Carole - That yard work seems to always find muscles that haven't been worked. Enjoy your workout.

I did Slim Series Tone It Up and 10 minutes on the elliptical. I like doing light weighs and lots of reps for a change of pace.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Jackie

Grrr. I just got off the phone with one of my best friends. We had an argument so now I'm in a very bad mood. I was fine before he called. ACK!x(

I have to go to Staples and then to the post office today. I am selling things on Ebay and have run out of some packing supplies. I need to ship several things off today.

My bosu work outs will be delivered today. I am going to try to hold off on the work out until they come. I'd like to try one of them along with some cardio. Tomorrow I hope to hit the gym for a run. :) It's back to the X next week. I should have my X+ work outs by the end of the week! YIPPEE!

I have coffee brewing. I am going to grab a cup and perhaps it will help me change my mood. Once I'm less aggravated I'll come back for personals.

Sorry for being self-absorbed and cranky...

BBL!

Good morning to all the wonderful cheetahs! I slept quite soundly yesterday so I'm ready for one more night at work again tonight. I'm feeling more normal today and not nearly so crabby. I really snapped at poor DH yesterday, but the dear man is used to it when I get these crazy work schedules. I actually got in a very nice 5 miler yesteday, even with the cold wind and hills and GSCT felt great.... nice gratifying DOMS today. I even tacked on KCM's step boxing w/o:7

Susan- Great to have you back and glad to hear you had a good time in Illinois. How wonderful that you adopted a kitty!!! Great name by the way and I bet your Mom would be happy!

Wendi- What? didn't break in the new Bosu today???:eek: :eek: anyway, great job on that 7.5 mile TM run with the DOMS from HSTA!! I'll be joining the BOSU crowd soon myself. I got a gift card from Kohl's and I saw in their ads that they do sell them!

Cathy- Sounds like all the traveling and recovering from that bug caught up with you yesterday! Do you have all this week off also?

Christine- Are you back to work today or is it tomorrow? Anyway, it is awfully hard going back after a long stretch off!! Hope it wont be too crazy for you. have a great yoga day!!!

Wendy- Nice to have you back!! I guess you had a fun time in AC... what did you do on NYeve? I was working, of course. I did manage to look out the window and enjoy a few minutes of fireworks at least. Nice job on that windy run on the boardwalk.

Lori- You do sound a tad sleep deprived there dear! I think I know where you are coming from ;-) I bet you don't let yourself get all crabby like yours truly though! Absolutely awesome workout yesterday with GCT a run and IMAX:eek: :eek: My kind of workout!}(
Actually.... that is very close to what I did!! We must be on the same wavelength:)

Kristi- Sorry that work is so busy for you today... that must be the way it is for lots of folks today! I admire your dedication for fitting in your workouts with all you do with your job and the kids!!

Carole- Glad to hear that slowing down your pace and using Chi principles helps with the hip. Good strategy for now I'd say.
Nice workout plan with GS legs and the EXT. I think I'll be doing something like that tomorrow.

Jackie- Back to the PO today? Hope it's not too hectic. Are you sticking with the lite weight/high reps type workouts for a while?

Judy- I love how you characterize my "rotation" plan..... fitting in w/os as tolerated with life events:7 :7 That's about right!!
I also do all my speedwork on a TM. To do it properly outside you really need a track, or at least alot of flat surface which I have neither of. Glad your DD made it back safely! BTW... that's great that your are following the RW training plan for a 10k... but why not actually run one???? Let all that training pay off!!

SunnyD-what's the workout plan for you today? Me, get all the holidays off nextyear??? HAH, that'll be the day! I guess it may be in the realm of possibility if I can get my health fitness inst. cert and find a suitable job... all big IFs I'm afraid.

Okay, time to get serious and sweat some :7 I'll be doing GS BSB and some good Cathe cardio... I'm thinking HCE #2- with the HiLo intervals.

tata

ShellyC

hey ladies,

popping in really quickly, today turned out to be busier than i thought.

today's workout iclimb 22 ( i think) 30 mins (done) and in a little bit my TT workout of the day. it ends with intervals of kettlebells swings...those really get the heartrate up!

shelly- i have a sneaking feeling you ARE going to get that fitness cert. this year!

i will try to get back later for personals if i don't have a wonderful day cheetahs!!

Hey guys. I wanted to share something with you guys real quick!

Bart Yasso, of Runner's World, just sent out a notification email about his soon-to-be-released book. He's offering it at a discount right now. Below, I copied and pasted the email I got. I wanted to spread the word. I've met Bart a few times now, at the April Half Marathon that is NOW called Runner's World Half Marathon (original name, don't ya think?) He's a really nice guy, and talk about SUPPORTIVE and POSITIVE! I've been to a bunch of his seminars as well and HE ROCKS! I just thought I'd share it with other runners.

Gayle

Heads up!
My book is finished, the book launch will take place at the Boston Marathon and available on Amazon a few weeks later but can be pre-ordered now at a discounted price.

"My Life on the Run"

http://www.amazon.com/My-Life-Run-W...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198032231&sr=1-1

Book Description

Dubbed the "Mayor of Running," Bart Yasso is one of the best-known figures in the sport, but few people know why he started running competitively, how it changed his life, or how his brush with a crippling illness nearly ended his career a decade ago. With insight and humor, My Life on the Run chronicles the heatstroke and frostbite, heartache and triumphs he's experienced while competing in more than 1,000 competitive races during his 30 years of running , 20 years with Runner's World magazine.

Recounting his adventures in exotic locales like Antarctica, Africa, and Chitwan National Park in Nepal (where he was chased by an angry rhino), Yasso recommends the best exotic marathons for runners who want to grab their passports to test themselves on foreign terrain. With the wit and wisdom of a seasoned insider, he tells runners what they need to know to navigate the logistics of running in an unfamiliar country.

Please help me spread the word.

Happy New Year !!!!

Thanks,

Bart

Bart Yasso

hi cheetahs! how is everyone today? it is soooooo cold here today and very windy making it feel much colder. i almost froze just going to get the mail. it literally took my breath away!!!

cathy-are your kids back yet? we go back friday but the kids don't come back until monday. i am dreading going back!!! i love being off.

judy-omg about dd16's travel adventures! glad the airline put her in a hotel!!! i wouldn't have wanted my 16 year-old to be sitting in an airport all night!

wendi-wtg on your run. sometimes, i feel like i am going to have the worst run ever and only plan a short one, then have a great, long run.

christine-glad you stayed within your alloted points. i am sure you are going to do awesome!!! indian food...yum! i love it and the spicier, the better!

lori-i hope you get some sleep. sorry you are so tired! wtg on still getting up early to work out!

kristi-i hope work slows down a but for you and you can come play more!

carole-i am sure you feel all that raking in your arms! maybe you can come up with a rakemax dvd!!!

jackie-i agree that light weights/high reps is a nice change of pace. i am trying to go heavier right now, but always fall back on light/high!

wendy-be as self-absorbed as you need to be. so sorry you and your best friend are fighting. that sucks.

shelly-your workouts amaze me!!! you do so much! you are incredible! i am sorry your work schedule is crazy and hope it slows down soon.

hello to sunny and gayle!!!

so, since i am still trying to rest my hip (it is BARELY sore but i want to make sure i can't feel a thing) i did THREE HOURS of weight work. i did the whole slow and heavy dvd. i just got it. i don't think it's something i can do a lot because it's a tad boring but i know i am going to be very sore tomorrow!!! the time did go by quickly but, gosh, it's hard to concentrate so much for so long!!! i think i have weight-work-ADD!!!

i hope you all are having a great day and keeping warm!

Hey Girls.

I just finished my work out. I did Mindy's Awesome Strength and segment 1 of Bosu Core Synergy with Candice Copeland. I loved Awesome Strength. Bosu Core Synergy was tough but I'm also not sure my form was right on some of the exercises so the jury is still out on that one. I'll have to do it a few more times to make my decision. If I am not comfortable with my form I don't want to keep it. We'll have to see what happens...

Sorry I never got back here for personals before but I haven't forgotten. I will do them soon!:)

I spent alot of the day trying to get things back to normal in the house after being away for a few days. There was organizing of more Christmas gifts, laundry, etc to be done. I didn't get far with the laundry but I got alot of the Christmas gifts put away atleast.

So I forgot to tell y'all...probably because I've been trying to block it out, LOL...we leave our dog home alone for the weekend and our neighbor came in several times a day to feed, water, let him out, give him treats and some attention. It's not my fave way to do things but for a couple of days it works and this time we didn't have any other choice. He has plenty of room. It's not like he caged or anything so it's really not a bad deal. Anywho...when we got home last night we smelled something. DH went upstairs and found that the dog has gone to the bathroom (yes, #2) in like 5 spots in the hallway and into one of the rooms! We'd have liked to die! We cleaned it up the best we could but I still have stains to work on! UGH! x( Our neighbors came by plenty and it's not like it was loose and something he couldn't hold until he was let out next time! We think he did it to spite us for leaving him. Live and learn I guess. UGH!

I guess I should get in the shower now. I'll be back a bit later for personals.

Ciao!:)

Gayle- Thanks the the link. I'll take a peek at it.

Lorie- Actually DD16 did spend the night the airport, but the airline put her in a room for unaccompanied minors with a chaperone.
Lorie- You most certainly DO NOT have weight related ADD. I do not know how you could have done all ofthe S&H DVD in one session! I can only do that series once and then I do not do it for a long time.

Kristi- Hi! Keep up the good workouts and visit when you can!

Lori- I hope you get a chance to turn in early tonight. I sure am!

Shelly - I wont rule out a race, I just haven't looked to see what local races are available here in the coming year.

I did a 3 mile run on the TM. It was supposed to be at 11:23 pace. I started at that pace and did a gradual increase to 9:20. I stayed at 9:20 for a mile and a half. I do not know if I am hurting my efforts that way or not. Then I did magically hips yoga ahhhh..... (Finn) Thanks for the idea Cathy!

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good evening ladies!

Well, I didn't get home as late as I had initially thought so that's wonderful news to this tiring Cheetah. NOT looking forward to tomorrow. When I wander into the barn around 4:30am tomorrow it will be about 7*, with a windchill of 10-15 below!!!! FUN! It's times like these that make me want to get off my duff and finally make that career change...right Shelly ;)?

I'm going to catch up on personals and then, hopefully, be in bed (and asleep) by 7ish...

Christine - I work these hours so I can afford a roof over my head and eat lots of yummy, healthy food lol! Honestly, that's why I can't wait to get out. Glad you enjoyed your roast...so when are you having all the Cheetahs over for the next one :9 ;)? Sorry to hear your Lady of Leisure days are over :(.

Wendy - Okay, breathe deep hon!!! You'll get back in your chillin groove again soon! Sorry about the cruddy phone call from your best friend. Keep us posted on those Bosu workouts!

Lori - Oh, you sound so tired dear! I hope you get some quality zzzzzzzzzs soon...especially after yesterday's and today's workouts :eek: :eek:! YEOWZAS!!!

Kristi - That's great that you get to use that 10 miler as a prep. I wish we had a series like that here. There will be training days on the HM course in Feb so I may have to try to make that one. I'm still so impressed that you are able to get your workouts in...makes me feel like a lazy bum sometimes lol.

Carole - I don't know about you but I always feel raking in my outer pecs the next day...makes for some good DOMS :). Glad to hear JC settled in well. Although, I've got to ask...who's bigger Sadie or JC :p?

Jackie - I definitely agree that this is too cold...BBBRRRRRRR! Glad to hear you're sleeping better. Nice workout today! Lighter weight/higher reps are on the agenda for me as well for the next month or so...trying to lean out a little.

Shelly - Cut yourself some slack, dear, about being a little on edge. With the schedule you've been keeping he's lucky to have come out alive! Seriously, get some rest and refuel for some kick arse workouts that I *know* you'll have planned for this week. Nope, I resisted the Bosu only because I knew I was going to need some serious cardio to get me past the next few "rest" days. Plus, I didn't want to have any DOMS that I wouldn't ordinarily have while working a show. I had no idea Kohl's had them too! Gotta love that store :7!

Sunny - Nice workout today!

Lorie - You most certainly don't have weight-work-ADD! I *LOVE* weight work and I don't think I could get through all of that series in one sitting :eek:. Let us know how the DOMS is tomorrow }( ;).

Judy - Please tell me your poor DD has finally gotten home! Great run today!

I'm not sure if I'll get to stop in tomorrow. The agenda is show, then finish stuff at barn A, go do the work at barn B, bowling tomorrow night, then rinse and repeat the next day...minus the bowling, of course ;). Nighty night chickies!!!

okay, you guys all made me feel better about feeling like my mind was wandering during the workout. although, i really. really tried to pay attention to my form. i also liked that cathe gave a lot of tips. still, that's not the kind of workout i can do like that very often (if ever again!).

as for the doms, i can already feel 'em! if you don't hear from me tomorrow, it's because i couldn't lift my arms to type! ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.