CHEETAHS THURSDAY-watch for cracks in the pavement!

Hey, Lorie and all you schnazzy cheetahs who follow...

Lorie :: that twin smiley was too cute! :)

Linda :: Chloe does have an absolutely joyful look on her face. I get that look when I go shopping, too. :7

Wendi :: any luck with the investigating?...thanks re: the crack thread. I try not to get involved with that stuff, but I felt it was over the top, esp. directed at someone like BelovedHeather, who is the kindest soul you could ever meet. (And the loudest screamer ever, right, RTers?) :)

I think I've caught up, but frankly, I'm in a fog today. Short on zzz's and even shorter on chipper this morning. I am still trying to re-train myself to work out more often in the AM, but my body just doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I'm bleary-eyed for the first hour upon wakeup, and then I pretty much have to get ready for work. Well, I'll keep trying. As for tonight, it'll be 4DS B&B and cardio of choice after my allergist appointment. Depending on how I feel, I may switch up with tomorrow, which is a scheduled yoga/stretch day.

'K. Enough rambling, huh? :)

Oh, BTW, I ordered 3 pilates vids: Winsor Buns & Thighs and Abs Sculpting and Stott Intense Sculpting. Did I make good picks?

Have a great day, everyone! BBL.
[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Happy day all,

lorie- lovin' all the new smilies;) so glad you are no longer in pain!

cathy- enjoy your 4DS workout today. do you ever do fluidity any more?

linda- no need to fear the KB, just go slow until you feel comfortable. i know you will like them! your granddaughter is definitely precious:D

wendi- no dissapointment with itrain with all of my purchases as of lately they saved me some $$$:7

wendy- i got your email. when i am ready i will go to your webpage!

today is a rest day, OH YEA! if i have time i may do a little of stretchX.

BBL.....:D

cathy-so sorry you woke up in a blur. it's difficult to work out in the mornings if you aren't really used to it. during the summer when i'm off and i can w/o whenever i want, it takes about two weeks before i get used to it again and it becomes a habit.

i know i have some personals to catch up on (which will allow me to procrastinate just a wee but more before my w/o).

dallas-there is a really good book you can get about "mean girl syndrome" but the name escapes me right now. i will find out and email you. i get my emoticons from smileycentral.com i have heard that they have spyware in their software, but what do i care if they know i spend almost all my time on the cathe boards???

shelly-i think nurses are worth their weight in gold as well!!! i really admire teachers. i could never do it. as a psychologist, i am not "on" and in front of a classroom all day. i truly admore teachers and all the work they do. oh, i am downloading iTrain Cicuit Circus (or whatever it's called, i think it's #26). isn't that one you said you really liked?

christine-all was well yesterday. the tornado watch was called off at 1240. we had some pretty heavy rain, but no tornadoes and no damage.

lori-great w/o yesterday! you are a machine!!!

judy-of course cheetahville is at the TOP of my priority list. i know i need the time to decompress and not think about work. plus, i would miss you guys waaaaay too much if i was away! i hope ds is all better and can go to school.

krist-{{{hugs}}}. i am so sorry for all the people you know that suffered int he storms. i am soooooo glad you and yours are well.

wendi-you can have tantrum girl anytime you want! i find she comes in very handy. ESPECIALLY when linus is being beaten by a STUFFED TOY! grrrrr.

linda-isn't bosu blast great? it's also a real calorie burner! i like it a lot.

i am trying to decide what to do today. i liked 4DS legs premix from yesterday. i might do an upper body one today along with some cardio. i tell you, i'll be doin nuthin' if i don't get my arse in gear!!!

bbl1

Good Morning Cheetah Friends-

Gotta be quick...

Kristi- I am so very sorry to read about the loss of life, in your company, from the tornadoes. The damage shown on the news is unbelievable. Are you in laws and mother safe?

Wendi- To tell you the truth, I did not think your symptoms sounded like PF, but I am (obviously) not a podiatrist. The plantar fascia is on the bottom of your foot, not the side. There could be a different fascia connected to a tendon that is inflamed though.... The pain associated stabilizing on the uneven surface makes sense for some sort of inflamed area. Perhaps your shoes (work and/or workout) are failing to stabilize your feet with proper alignment?

Lorie- LOL at the 'mooner' on your post!

Cathy- I like to be up for a while before working out too....

Actually my coffee is done and I have a 30" window of time now, so I am headed down stairs to get in S&H triceps. ( I'll do S&H biceps and bosu cardio after I get the teens off to school. (If DS feels ok)

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good Morning Cheetahs!:)

I tried to come back for personnals last night but my brain wasn't working right! I was just to sleepy and I wasn't making any sense. So I figured I would save myself the embrassment and come back today!:)
Im thinking todays workout will be some kind of circuit workout. Im not sure what yet and I still need to work legs this week. Im thinking about doing 2 weeks of just cardio and circuits and ditching the heavy weights for a couple of weeks and then maybe going back to the 4DS and GS. I just want to see what kind of results I will get. And you know I hate the fact that the scale says I am up 3 lbs in one month! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! where is tantrum girl when you need her?????/;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Cathy** It is hard to get going in the morning, thats forsure. But its soooo worth it when its over. You know your workout is complete and nothing can get in the way! And its also nice to come home in the evenings and relax:) I have to work 3 morning shifts this weekend so i have 3 early rises!!! Im not really looking forward to it but if I am in bed in time, it shouldn't be a problem!

Sunny** Enjoy your rest day!

Lorie** Well, get your arse into gear:) That was pretty funny! Thats the longest run I have done since running on the TM this winter. I don't think I will do it everyday though. I started running out of steam near the end. Its so much easier to run a long run outside! I started watching American Pie on PPV and there were boobies everywhere! Geez!

JUdy** Enjoy S&H!

I should get DS some breakfast and i think DH wants his computer so he can go to work!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies!

Sorry about the fly by post this morning...gotta get to work. I did MIS this morning and it was actually a bit too easy this time around :(. It kicked my butt the last time I did it (maybe a year ago) but after workin' 4DS a couple of months ago, I found everything way too easy...which I guess is good *shrugs*. I think I'll skip the stretching breaks between sets next time, rather than increasing the weight.

Gotta jet. I hope to get back here before bowling tonight. Have a great day Cheetahs!

BTW: LOVE the thread title!!!! I just about spit coffee all over my computer lol!

Good Morning and Happy Thursday Lovely Cheetahlicious babes!

I’m happy this week is almost over! I’m supposed to be at the conference by 9AM, but I actually probably will go when I’m supposed to. My customers have been keeping me hopping. My company wants everyone there so the conference looks packed to the brim. *rolls eyes*. I think I’ll do a premix from HLD – one with the DOME workout. :p

Cathy –I agr ee with you on BOSU Blast, but it will take a few more tries to get repetitive. I do like that there’s hardly any breakdown – so you just GO! Yeah, paper ballots because you know, here in the Silicon Valley, we KNOW we cannot trust computers. I’m cheering ya on for the National Boards! Hope you wake up soon. I need an hour to wake up, too. Which is why I’m up at the ungodly hour of 4:30.

Wendi – I’m glad you foot felt good yesterday! I do hate to say it, but every time I use my BOSU, I think that it’s a broken or sprained ankle waiting to happen but I doubt your injury is related to the BOSU. I think Judy is probably more correct – might want to look into other shoes. Sorry that wrapping makes it worse. I’m wondering if you didn’t simply pull one of the many ligaments in the foot. Good for you on Lent! I like that one! I’m not highly religious either, but there’s something about 40 days of doing something good for your body that I do like. And as it’s a promise to God, I don’t feel right cheating. She’ll know. :p

Linda – Chloe Christina is too cute – I would be proud as a peacock of her, too! You go Grandma! :+ I guess I really do like the other parts of All Body Attack. I like that she doesn’t do the standard “cardio, legs, upper…” The cardio is all mixed in there and your heart rate rarely comes down. I’m glad you didn’t have the tornados, too! Prayers for your sister’s speedy recovery on her hysterectomy!

Lorie – you’re killing me with the title of the thread! I’m “cracking” up over here! :p Glad to hear you and your babies are fine! Jimmy has been acting weird since I picked him up from doggie day care, though – he’s acting afraid of DH – and DH did nothing to warrant it (Jimmy loves DH). I’m wondering if one of the guys at DDD treated him roughly or something. He wasn’t even that excited to see me yesterday and he’s usually bouncing off walls when I come. Hmm. Anyway. He’s going back today. I’ll see how he behaves when he realizes where we’re going – he’s usually very excited.

Sunny – Enjoy your rest day! I did get the Kettlebell Goddess workout and I’m not sure about it. The instructor doesn’t have a lot of personality and she does things called snatches that look like an elbow injury waiting to happen – it’s a swing up to a straight arm above the head – with a 15 pound kettlebell! I don’t know…

Judy – hope DS is feeling better! Enjoy S&H Tri’s and Bi’s and BOSU today.

Lori – Have a good day! Sorry to hear about the 3 pounds – but you look incredible girl! Don’t obsess too much! {{{HUGS}}}

Well, off to play Conference Wench – I get to put surveys out, tell the speakers when their time is coming to an end, and making sure the equipment is working properly. At least I get to do it in my cute black skirt! :p Enjoy everyone!

Good Morning Cheetah Babes.

Oooh my arms are hurtin' me a bit from Upper+ yesterday!}( I loved the work out! It was awesome! I am lovin' this series even more then the original X. It's such a nice compact but totally kick arse series!}(

I went to bed what could be considered EARLY last night when compared to the schedule I've been keeping lately and I also slept in a bit BUT I'm still quite tired. BLAH!

Today's plan is for a run this morning and yoga at nap time. I also have to fit a trip to the grocery store in between. I'm trying to decide if it would behoove me to nix the run for today??? I don't feel any worse but this cruddy feeling won't seem to go away. I am wondering if any easy day will do me good? The problem is that I just downloaded ITread's new drills work out so you KNOW I wanna do it NOW!!!!LOL

Lori: How long have you been lifting heavy for? If you've been doing it for about a month then switching to couple weeks of endurance lifting is not a bad idea. Change it good. When I finished the original X last year I went to endurance lifting for a little while and it improved upon the results I had gotten from the X. I say go for it but make sure you go back to heavy!

Christine: X+ is tougher then the original X in ways but the work outs are also shorter and the moves are more varied with lots of new stuff I've never seen before! Atleast for me, this creates more of a fun factor then was in the original X so it should be easier to commit to it for 3 months. I love 'em and I think you will too. :)

Carole: I am going to try Tracey's K/B soon. I'll let you know what I think. :)

Kristi: Another ITread junkie! YAY! }( Glad the X+ finally shipped! I got an email telling me it shipped but also saying they would get back to me again...I guess with an explanation for the delay so we'll see. They DID apologize though.

Jackie: I've got my fingers crossed that you'll get back to normal really soon.

Lorie: Good job with your work out y'day. You deserve to be the sleepy worker smiley after a work out like that! LOL I have large calves too but unfortunately it's just from my genes..x(

Dallas: Yeah the weather is ridiculous. It was in the 60's y'day and now they are looking at possible snow by Sunday! UGH! x( I need it to get cold though cause we are going skiing in about a week and a half and if it stays warm it's liable to icey-not good. :-(

Shelly: If you move eastward then it will be so much easier to run a full mary together! :) Glad you got your fed return done. Have fun running the half with your coworker.

Sunny: I didn't have too much of an issue hanging on the pull up bar post work out y'day. I did it with lat doms the other day and that was far worse for me! }( It's amazing how much lighter I had to go with alot of these exercises as compared to what I can lift for more "traditional" moves. YEOWZAS! :+

Cathy: You can knock out those 5 pounds in no time! You and I have the same problem this morning...the fog! LOL I feel like that too right now. I'm sure mine is due to the cruddies and perhaps the nyquil I took last night. Yours must be due to your intense schedule lately. I can't offer an opinnion on the stott vid as I've used any of those but when I was into pilates I was using the original windsor informercial series as well as an ab work out with the band. I really enjoyed them. Some find Mari annoying but I didn't mind her.

Wendi: I hope you don't have to give up your Bosu for good too. I am so excited at the prospect of doing an HM with you and Shelly! I hope we can make it work. :)

Linda: I am thinking of your sister. I hope she is doing well post-surgery. Your granddaughter is absolutely adorable. :)

Okay, I think that about catches me for now!

BBL!:)

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...I would be happy to run a marathon with you, crawling or not...:)..Sorry you got up in a fog today. It can make for a hard workout. You and Lorie had me LMAO with the http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/ass.gif[/img]'s yesterday!! I finally read that crack thread...geeze, people have to lighten up here!! Your post was great and YES I do remember Heather's scream at the RT!!!! I don't have those DVD's but I feel Windsor is always a good choice.

Sunny...when I say "Nordic" that is my Nordic track ski machine, but my Elliptical is also made by Nordic! I think the Pain Free book is good for anybody. Enjoy your rest day.

Wendi...not too shocking your boss feels running is baaaaaad...I hope whatever your injury is, that it will heal quickly so you will be back to form again. Good job with MIS, I have not done that on in awhile.

Kristi...the cutting and corners of the flooring is what can take the time..but I bet you 2 will do fine. How awful about your co worker loosing family in the nasty storms.

Jackie...glad to hear you were feeling more energized yesterday. That makes workouts a lot more fun.

Lorie..how many yoga DVD's do you have now? Hope you get in a good workout today.

Judy...enjoy your S&H workout today.

Lori...hope you find a fun circuit for today.

Christine..now you have me curious to why Jerry left the BB forums?...glad you got thru the meeting. At least the Key Note speaker was funny. Have fun with your HLD premix. Hope the conference goes well...:)

Wendy...it might be good to take it easy if the crud is persistent.

Dallas...yes I do GS C&T like I do GS BSB's. I only do Timesaver's versions if I am short on time or just burnt out. Good workout yesterday. Did you get more snow? "We want to pump you up" is from SNL...:)

Shelly...congrats on getting the taxes done. I have not started yet...might be good to buy the program?...:D..i think doing races supporting another runner can be a lot of fun. So this one is a tough course? God job with your GS workout and run yesterday.

Linda...those sound like awful storms with the wind and rain for you too. I know the tornadoes would scare me to death! Good workout yesterday. I hope you sister's surgery goes smoothly. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I ended up having the day off yesterday. So I caught up on a few things at home. Today will be GS C&T, abs and a 4 mile run.

Have a great day...:)

here for a brief second to report my w/o. i hope it doesn't CRACK anyone up!!! i did the iTrain circuit circus with grace, keith, and mimi. it was fun and i managed to get in 4.15 miles on the tread as well as some EXT time. i didn't have time for 4DS, so i will do weights today when i get home.

Good Morning Cheetahs!!

This is a quickie post, but "I'll be back" (think Arnold). :7

I did iCycle #25/40. I did that one last Thursday too and today it seemed easier. It was still hard, but I didn't feel like I was going to die. LOL I burned close to 400 calories. I'll get a CM segment in and Iron Core before going to the chiro. I'm hoping to get back to my stair workout tomorrow. **Crossing fingers** that this weather will just cooperate. ha ha

Have a great day and workouts!

BBL for personals

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Good morning Cheetahs1

Dallas - I live about 30 miles or less from some of the areas hit by the tornado. But, I work in the area where the college was hit a couple of days a week.

Shelly - The Chicago Marathon sounds like it would be a nice challenge for you. I'm ready to get my taxes over and done too but I have to wait on the last minute people to send out their tax info. I wonder what they don't understand about Jan. 31 being the deadline.

Sunny - Glad you had such a fun workout yesterday. That heavy bag is looking better and better. Enjoy your rest day.

Cathy - Sorry to hear a few pounds found a temporary home with you. I'm sure you will blast them right off. I still haven't renewed my iTrain yet. Still doing the a la carte for right now. It doesn't look like they're going to entice me with a lower price. Guess that's one of the reasons I don't go into OD too much. People are so mean sometimes. It took me a little while to adjust to early morning workouts. I love it now. I love WP Buns & Thighs. It's one of my favorite. I never could get into Stotts for some reason.

Wendi - Sure hope the Bosu wasn't to blame for your foot issue. Glad you don't think it's PF. The UTI is gone. Since my hysterectomy, I was getting them maybe twice a year. Doc told me to stop taking baths and that seemed to solved the problem. Now, I take baths every now and then with no bubble bath. Thought I'd be smart and add new bubble bath this time. That was a mistake. I actually had blood in my urine this time and that scared me.

Linda - Glad the tornadoes missed you. I'm sure the high winds were just as scary. Your GD is a cutie pie. Love that smile. Hope all goes well with your sister's surgery today. Will keep her in prayer.

Lorie - Nice title. Thanks for the review on iTread Circus. I haven't downloaded that one yet. Hope you can work 4DS in today.

Judy - Hope DS feels better. Have a good workout.

Lori - Will be interested to hear how the cardio and circuit workouts work for you. I know the 3 lbs. have to be so aggravating to you. Bet things will level out though.

Christine - Conference Wench is too funny. They use and abuse you. Do that black skirt proud.

Wendy - Refresh my memory. How long are the X + workouts? So glad you're enjoying them so much. Can't wait to see pics of your progress. Did you get that run in?

Carole - Glad you had the day off yesterday and got some things done. Were you home alone? Those are the best. Enjoy your run and GS C&T.

I did iClimb #4 20 minutes and Firm Power Yoga. This was my substitute for Yoga X. Worked fine for me.

The temp was in the low 30's this morning. That's about a 40 degree drop from Tuesday. Yep, crazy weather.

Enjoy your day.

Jackie

Hey Ladies.

I made it to the gym after all. ;) I pushed through the crud and I'm glad I did cuz it wasn't that bad and I feel no worse for the wear now that it's done. Just a little tired. }(

I did the new Itread 27/30 min Drills and all I can say is OMG!!! The first half is fine but there is nothing special or particularly difficult about it...but the 2nd half is KICK-ARSE stuff ladies!:eek: }( :eek: Grace has you climb and 10% hill and then ups it to 12%!!! She has the walkers walk the entire thing but the jogger/runners are told to bump it up to a slow jog/run. I kept my numbers at about 2% above the joggers high end numbers through the entire work out. I made it through the 10% hill but I couldn't finish the 12%. I had to lower my speed to a walk and then lower my incline all together as I couldn't catch my breath. I ended up recovering nicely from that, thank goodness, and was able to push on when the next drill started though. I think next time I will not try to be such a hot shot and perhaps I will do that second hill at a fast walking pace until I get better at it!:p Anyway, great run! I'm pooped!:7

Well, it's about time for DS to take his nap so I'll be back for personals once he's down for the count.

BBIAB!:)

I'm back. I decided to get my yoga done before I sat back down otherwise it wasn't going to happen. :p

Carole: Okay so I didn't take it easy. LOL What else did you expect? :7 Enjoy GSC&T and your run! If you are going to run a full mary with Cathy and Shelly is going to do one with me then perhaps we should all get on the same page and plan to do one all together!:+

Jackie: I trade up yoga x for another work out often times myself. No worries. To me, it's the fact that the yoga is getting done at all that is important. The X+ work outs are 40-50 minutes long on average and that INCLUDES warm up and stretch!:)

Dallas: A stair work out? OMG, I've never done anything like that. I don't even know what yours entails and it already sounds KILLER!}( Spill the details please!:)

Lorie: Glad you enjoyed circuit circus. :)

Looks like that catches me up until later or the morning. I am going to train BF tonight so I'm not sure if I'll get back here later or not.

BFN!:7

just finished GS BSB & CT and stretchmax. i had planned on doing an UB premix from 4DS but GS was calling me. i just really like that series. i don't have GS legs but i am thinking i need to get it. i really liked the 4DS legs premix.

anyway, i am pooped. i am so glad it's friday eve!!!

Hi Girls!:)

Soooo happy to finding a bit of "me" time in my day! It didn't look promising for a while and I was ready to snap! BUt DS is gone to bed, the whining as stopped and I feel re-laxed!:)

My workout today was HSC,HST with 5 mins runs after each seg (total of 5 miles) I figured I could do one more intense workout before the weekend approaches. I am working day shifts all weekend so my workouts will be shorter and early in the morning. I doubt I will get any workouts in after work cause i will be to pooped! Sooooo just 1 hour workouts for me this week! What??? NO IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

Wendi** I have only done MIS a couple of times. Im really not into the older workouts right now and i can see how you would find it easier having done the 4DS for a little while:eek: Im sure it was a good workout just the same.

Christine** Not really obsessing about the 3 lbs, just scratching my head, wondering where it came from and what i have been doing differently. I could see it if I just returned to work b/c my lifestyle changed a bit but that didn't happen, I lost more when I returned to work. The only thing I can figure is that I have been lifting heavy, eating a smidge more and Im not running around like a chicken with my head cut off EVERY day anymore:)

Lorie** Good job on the workout today! And your just putting 'crack' in wherever you can't aren't you? LOL

Carole** Hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! Sounds like you made up for it today.

Wendy** "I think" I did 1 week of GS's, 2 weeks of 4DS , and just finished another 2 weeks of GS's.So thats five weeks of lifing heavy. I think I am ready for a litrle swtich-a-ru but Im hoping not to lose any strength I may have gained in the meantime. The body is a crazy thing when you think about it...trying all these different things to see how it will react. Glad to hear you are enjoying the new series!:) What is the restructor like? Some of them drive me crazy...thats why I just stick to Cathe.:) Sounds like you had a good run earlier! During my run yesterday my last mile was a 12% incline for half of it and then I would lower the incline every .10 of a mile, then move the speed up so really it wasn't any easier!

Jackie** It seems as if the weather as been a little crazy everywhere! I was hoping to take DS out today but it wouldn't stop snowing. It wasn't real cold but I don't think he would have enjoyed snowflakes in the face :eek:

Dallas** Nice run today!

Great! Im caught up! I think Im turning into a booze bag! I had a small glass of wine last night and tonight i have an even smaller glass! Funny thing...I don't like wine! LOL I just need something to help me chill!

Lori
:)

Hi Again!

Well, I said I'd be back...better late than never. I had my chiro, registered ds for kindergarten :(, and even ordered the ACE material....finally!

Lori ~ LOL! on the booze bag comment. Hey, maybe try yoga like Lorie has been doing. I know that works for me! I did the spin bike actually. I'd like to do the stairs tomorrow and then if I'm not too sore do a longer run on Sat before the soccer starts....ALLLLL DAY!! :eek:

Lorie ~ I love the GS series. I can't believe how long it's been since using them. Oh yes, you need GSL!! :) Thanks for the book recommendation. Now what's the story about these "cracks"?

Wendy ~ We (a few friends) started doing the stairs when school started in Aug. The weather has kept us (or me..ha ha) away, but I'm going no matter what tomorrow. I need a little change. I think there are 25 stairs (I can't remember) and we do them for an hour. We were getting to the point where we could add little bursts of speed, but may stick with just walking tomorrow since it's been so long. My HRM is flashing 180 on the way up!! Hopefully, it won't be too icy tomorrow. I'll bring my Yaktraks just in case. How are you feeling? Your iTread workout sounds good. Don't have that one yet. }(

Jackie ~ The pictures look just terrible of the tornado damage. Glad all was well where you live. It seems a lot of ppl sub for Yoga X. Is it not good?

Carole ~ Y-day was not good weather wise. It was super icy. Today even my sub-division was icy when I left for errands. The bus was even slipping backwards this am. :eek: No snow today. So, what's the crack thread??? Do I want to know? ha ha Oh, your recipe looked good!

Christine ~ I bet you looked cute in your black skirt playing Conference Wench. :7 Did you have fun? ;-) So, that Goddess workout didn't click with you? I think I'll just wait for Amy's. If you sign up on the Iron Core site you can see workouts that they have posted. Once I get the hang of it, I'll be adventurous and try some on my own. :)

Judy ~ How's your ds feeling? Did you settle on your furniture yet? I did the same thing when we moved.

Sunny ~ You have a nice voice. :) Sorry we keep playing phone tag...I guess, we're on different schedules. :( I ordered the ACE material today. Did you get to "rest" on your rest day?

Cathy ~ I felt the same way this AM. The alarm went off at 4:30, but I didn't start working out until 5:30. :( I could have gotten everything in before I woke the kids. Oh well. It all got done. It took me some time to get used to early morning workouts. I still don't trust myself on fancy step work that early. I think I'd definitely hurt myself. How's the NB stuff going?

Kristi ~ Sorry about your coworkers. The pictures are so unbelievable. :(

Wendi ~ here's a link to ART (Active Release Technique):

http://www.occusport.com/art.htm

In fact, this is where I went for PT. I'm not sure if your foot would need this intense of treatment. I mentioned it to Lorie as well. I just know I saw relief after just one visit. It's not nice, but works.

Linda ~ How's your sister doing? I had a TAH back in Dec 2006. :( Who would have thought a harmless pap would have lead to that!?!??! :( That was such a scary time for me. Tell her to take it easy. I got up and was doing stuff way too soon and ended up with Influenza A. There's a great website called Hystersisters.com that I lurked on and got some good info. I can't believe your a grandma!! You look young and fit! :) Your granddaughter is adorable! :)

Hi Shelly, Posh, and any other Cheetahs!!

Oh, I ended up doing CM#3 and Iron Core #1 (all three circuits). That was less than an hour. Tomorrow, I'll do the Hi/Lo Dome segment only and GSL floor before waking the kids. Then off to the stairs while ds is at preschool. We have a soccer tournament this weekend. Hopefully, I can sneak in here for a bit. :)

Nighty-Night!

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.